Re: 'Super nig*er mayor' of Illinois town who spends lavishly on flights, steakhouses while village faces debt slams critics 'attacking a black woman in power'

TNB

Feb 22, 2024, 4:37:43 AMFeb 22
On 04 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some
news:t2fvrs$3jhkl$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> Just another crooked thieving nigger cunt. Her ass belongs in jail.
> The town elected this whore. They can deal with her.

The self-described “super mayor” of a small Illinois town has hit back
at those who criticize her almost $300,000 salary and brazen use of
public funds on flights, steakhouses and billboards — while her village
faces a deficit.

Democrat Tiffany Henyard, elected as mayor of Dolton in 2021, claimed at
a public meeting on Monday her critics are simply upset because she is a
black woman in power.

“You all should be ashamed of yourselves because you all are black. You
all are black,” the glamorous mayor said during the livestreamed
meeting. “And you all [are] sitting up here beating and attacking a
black woman that’s in power.”

Henyard, who also serves as the Thornton Township supervisor, went on to
take aim at her own village trustees, who filed a lawsuit against her,
alleging she forged checks and withheld financial records.

“You all forget I’m the leader. They want to hear from the mayor,” she
said of the 20,000 residents. “You ain’t learned that yet.”

“The mayor — not the trustees that don’t do nothing. They only run their
mouth,” she continued, clearly vexed.

“You all don’t do no work, no work.”

According to copies of the township’s credit card statements obtained by
WGN9, taxpayers forked over more than $67,000 on Henyard’s trips to
destinations including Austin, Atlanta and New York City, often flying
first class.

In Atlanta, Henyard and her advisers stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel,
spending about $9,347 there, and in New York, the group stayed at the
Marriott Marquis in Times Square, where the hotel charged them $13,098.

Other charges show the township — where the median annual salary of
residents is $24,000 — racked up more than $23,000 in restaurant charges
across the state from July through November.

Nakita Cloud, who served for a short time as Henyard’s chief of staff in
Dolton, said she would regularly invite her aides and supporters to dine
at upscale restaurants at the taxpayers’ expense — even though they did
not actually discuss government business.

Meanwhile, in the village, billboards bearing Henyard’s face and name
line the streets.

She is also using six village officers as her own personal security
detail, according to information Fox 32 received from a Freedom of
Information Act request.

The officers are paid every two weeks — often working more than 100
hours per paycheck, and getting overtime pay as a result.

Additionally, taxpayers appear to have been charged thousands of dollars
for meals and hotel rooms during a charity event for Henyard’s own
cancer organization, and funds and resources were even allegedly used to
pay for Henyard’s prolific social media channels.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/mayor-tiffany-henyard-slams-critics-wh
o-say-she-spends-lavishly/