Pat Ireland Also Applies For WEASEL Membership!

'Archie' Ridemfi

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.

From the Associated Press, 4/22/98:

NOW Won't Support Jones Appeal

Wednesday, April 22, 1998; 12:34 p.m. EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Declaring its national board and local
chapters
overwhelmingly against it, the National Organization for
Women said
today it will not file legal papers on behalf of Paula Jones
in her sexual
harassment lawsuit against President Clinton.

NOW President Patricia Ireland told a news conference the
women's
group believes such a ``highly charged political'' lawsuit
should not be
used as a test case for stopping sexual harassment in the
workplace.

Ms. Ireland also said her group ``decided not to work with
the
disreputable right-wing organizations and individuals
advancing her cause,
who themselves have a long-standing political interest in
undermining our
movement to strengthen women's rights and weakening the laws
that
protect those rights.''

NOW did not poll its membership, Ms. Ireland said, but it was
clear from
contacts with about 500 chapters around the country that the
local groups
opposed filing a friend-of-the-court brief, by margins of at
least 8-to-1
and possibly 10-to-1.

``Hard cases make bad law,'' Ms. Ireland said. The
conservative
Rutherford Institute, which is financing legal expenses for
Mrs. Jones, and
her spokeswoman Susan Carpenter McMillan ``are using this
case to
advance their own political agendas,'' she said.

Decrying the political positions of the institute, Mrs.
Carpenter McMillan
and other ``women's rights opponents,'' Ms. Ireland said:
``Paula Jones
has surrounded herself with a phalanx of politically
motivated lawyers.''

© Copyright 1998 The Associated Press

I guess this means that if Paula Jones had surrounded herself
with "disreputable LEFT-wing organizations and individuals",
that would be *OK* for N.O.W.

And Susan Carpenter McMillan, who is obviously a woman, is
an "opponent" of women's rights??? Really....

NOW should change their name to the National Organization of
Liberal Women, or else face up to truth-in-advertising laws.

Or perhaps the National Organization of Weasel Women (NOWW!). Ow!

"You don't know what it's like to be a young working woman,
to have this really prestigious and powerful boss and think
you have to stay on the right side of him, or for the rest of
your working life he could nix another job."
--Ann Lewis, 1991, trying to defend Anita Hill after it was revealed
that she *willingly* followed Clarence Thomas to another job, *after*
the *alleged* sexual harassment occured.

"I wanted to throw the job back in his face, but I knew I would
not get another one that good. After agonizing all weekend,
I showed up on Monday...."
-- *Certified* feminist, Maureen Dowd, March 1998, after
being propositioned in a hotel by a Time magazine editor
who had just offered her a job (back in 1981).

Mitchell Holman

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <353EE6...@ibmm.net>, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net> wrote:
}Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
}when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.
}

Obviously Ireland is better at judging women than you
are, Al. At least she can recognize a publicity-chasing
media whore when she sees one.

Michael Zarlenga

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Mitchell Holman (ta2...@airmail.net) wrote:
: }Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
: }when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.

: Obviously Ireland is better at judging women than you
: are, Al. At least she can recognize a publicity-chasing
: media whore when she sees one.

Is *that* how you describe Kathleen Willey, Mitchell?

--
-- Mike Zarlenga
finger zarl...@conan.ids.net for PGP public key

Bill Clinton's legacy: one of America's Fondling Fathers.

CMB

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Michael Zarlenga wrote in message <6hngkh$qp5$1...@paperboy.ids.net>...

Whore is a strong word I would not use to describe either woman.
However, Kathleen Willey is not innocent in her motives. Reference
the $300,000 book deal she is angling after, the 20 letters written
to the President after the alledged incident, gushing about what a
great fan she is of Mr. Clinton, and the totally unnecessary
appearance on 60 minutes. This is hardly someone who is shying away
from publicity and big bucks! Oh, and lets not forget the motive,
the desperate financial troubles bequeathed to her by her late
husband. Finally, Mrs. Willey's mental state on the date of the
alledged event was not calm; in fact, she was under a great deal of
stress, given these financial troubles, and the later news of the
suicide of her husband. Mrs. Willey is not a credible witness. Her
motives and behavior are, indeed highly suspect!

Gary

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Why is it that every woman who says anything about this president is a
whore.I can hardly wait for the next woman to claim sexual
harrasment...thanks to this president and the feminist reaction to it,sexual
harrasment became very hard to prove.After all,its private and a case of he
said she said.Or is it a case of a democrat as opposed to a republican.As
long as President Clinton does the right thing in public most women will
give him a break.Says quite a bit about today's feminist leaders...

Gary

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Why is it sexism to point out the obvious.How long before you realize
that blindly following the "party line"will be your downfall.As for Ken Star
his investigation has led to the arrests of 12 officials including the
Governor of Arkansaw,all of whom have connections to Clinton.If Starr was on
a wild goose chase I doubt if the President or his advisors would be so
upset about him.
And for the record,I voted for Clinton.I however am willing to admit
that their seems to be an unpleasant trail that is always ending at the
President's doorstep.There is a pattern that has developed and should be
investigated...not covered up.Democrat's do not do justice to themselves if
they intend to stick their heads in the sand.
Simply stating what I have stated does not mean I have a blinding hatred
for clinton,since I am sure that you do not have a blinding hatred for Ken
Starr,do you?Or is it allowed to hate Ken Starr...?
Have a nice day
Gary

volt...@geocities.com

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 17:37:33 -0400, "Gary" <gary...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>Why is it that every woman who says anything about this president is a

>whore. I can hardly wait for the next woman to claim sexual

>harrasment...thanks to this president and the feminist reaction to it, sexual

>harrasment became very hard to prove. After all,its private and a case of he

>said she said.Or is it a case of a democrat as opposed to a republican. As
>long as President Clinton does the right thing in public most women will
>give him a break.Says quite a bit about today's feminist leaders...

It says even more about you sexism, Gary.

And about your blind Clinton hatred.

How's that Starr Chamber thing working out?

Jim

Tribune VL

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Mitchell Holman wrote:

> In article <353EE6...@ibmm.net>, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net> wrote:
> }Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
> }when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.
> }
>
> Obviously Ireland is better at judging women than you
> are, Al. At least she can recognize a publicity-chasing
> media whore when she sees one.

***************************************************************************A
publicity-chasing media whore, sounds like Pasty Ireland herself.

Van

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Tribune VL <vro...@ibm.net> wrote:

...as their venom towards NOW and their true agenda drips from
the right-wing snakes.

Van

"He took my money. They spent it ... spent it like it was
water. I've spent $55,000 in legal fees trying to collect
the money, and I ain't got a nickel yet."

--Anthony Lanasa comments on Ed and Kathleen Willey

'Archie' Ridemfi

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

> From: Tribune VL <vro...@ibm.net>
> Date: 1998/04/26

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>
> > In article <353EE6...@ibmm.net>, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net> wrote:
> > }Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
> > }when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.
> > }
> >
> > Obviously Ireland is better at judging women than you
> > are, Al. At least she can recognize a publicity-chasing
> > media whore when she sees one.
>
> ***************************************************************************A
> publicity-chasing media whore, sounds like Pasty Ireland herself.

As a matter fact, Ms Ireland was on with Cokie Roberts and Sam
Donaldson this morning, trying to explain, with weasellogic, why
NOW can support the plaintiff in the Burlington case but not
Paula Jones, which is virtually identical to the Burlington one.

It was a typical weasel dance and dodge. She should be receiving
her Weasel credentials any day now.

'Archie' Ridemfi

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

> From: jv...@usa.net (Van)
> Date: 1998/04/26
>
> Tribune VL <vro...@ibm.net> wrote:

> >Mitchell Holman wrote:
> >
> >> In article <353EE6...@ibmm.net>, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net> wrote:
> >> }Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
> >> }when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.
> >> }
> >>
> >> Obviously Ireland is better at judging women than you
> >> are, Al. At least she can recognize a publicity-chasing
> >> media whore when she sees one.
> >
> >***************************************************************************A
> >publicity-chasing media whore, sounds like Pasty Ireland herself.
> >

> ...as their venom towards NOW and their true agenda drips from
> the right-wing snakes.

Actually, what is dripping is NOW's true agenda. Which is basically,
National Organization of Liberal Women.

> "He took my money. They spent it ... spent it like it was
> water. I've spent $55,000 in legal fees trying to collect
> the money, and I ain't got a nickel yet."
>
> --Anthony Lanasa comments on Ed and Kathleen Willey

Ed Willey was a DNC Fatcat and Clinton *supporter*. Sorry 'bout
that, Van. I can feel your pain now.

Fud Caruthers

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Ms. Ireland was exceptionally hypocritical today on ABC. Her dodging of the
direct question from Sam Donaldson regarding the fact that it appears that
NOW is only interested in going after conservative and Republican notables
was exceptionally telling. As was her final remark that, "There are
millions of women out there with good cases. We can't support them all."

What better case to pursue than one which would highlight the issue more
than any other, that would have lasting impact, that would keep the issue on
the front page.

NOW, under Patricia Ireland, has insured that it will be a marginal
organization noticed only when its shrill, hypocritical voice is needed to
provide insight into the fringe elements of our society.

--
Fud

Visit: www.geocities.com/capitolhill/senate/4662/

wrote:

>As a matter fact, Ms Ireland was on with Cokie Roberts and Sam

Zepp Weasel

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:23:52 -0700, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net>
wrote:

>> From: Tribune VL <vro...@ibm.net>
>> Date: 1998/04/26
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>
>> > In article <353EE6...@ibmm.net>, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net> wrote:

>> > }Dropping all pretenses of objectivity, Pat Ireland toed-the-line
>> > }when it comes to choosing between Bubba and possible sexual misdeeds.
>> > }
>> >
>> > Obviously Ireland is better at judging women than you
>> > are, Al. At least she can recognize a publicity-chasing
>> > media whore when she sees one.
>>
>> ***************************************************************************A
>> publicity-chasing media whore, sounds like Pasty Ireland herself.
>

>As a matter fact, Ms Ireland was on with Cokie Roberts and Sam
>Donaldson this morning, trying to explain, with weasellogic, why
>NOW can support the plaintiff in the Burlington case but not
>Paula Jones, which is virtually identical to the Burlington one.
>
>It was a typical weasel dance and dodge. She should be receiving
>her Weasel credentials any day now.

So in this Burlington case: is she being heavily subsidized and
supported by groups deeply antipathetic to NOW, thus making NOW
support of her both unnecessary and hazardous? Did she reject early
offers from NOW for assistance? Do folks like Al Ridemfi spend hours
each day arguing that her cause is just?

>"You don't know what it's like to be a young working woman,
>to have this really prestigious and powerful boss and think
>you have to stay on the right side of him, or for the rest of
>your working life he could nix another job."
>--Ann Lewis, 1991, trying to defend Anita Hill after it was revealed
>that she *willingly* followed Clarence Thomas to another job, *after*
>the *alleged* sexual harassment occured.
>

>"I wanted to throw the job back in his face, but I knew I would
>not get another one that good. After agonizing all weekend,
>I showed up on Monday...."
>-- *Certified* feminist, Maureen Dowd, March 1998, after
>being propositioned in a hotel by a Time magazine editor
>who had just offered her a job (back in 1981).

Not dead, in jail, or a slave?

Thank a liberal.
Be good, servile little citizen-employees:
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.

When in doubt, call a stoat!

'Archie' Ridemfi

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

> From: "Fud Caruthers" <Fud_Ca...@hotmail.com>
> Date: 1998/04/26

> Ms. Ireland was exceptionally hypocritical today on ABC. Her dodging of the
> direct question from Sam Donaldson regarding the fact that it appears that
> NOW is only interested in going after conservative and Republican notables
> was exceptionally telling. As was her final remark that, "There are
> millions of women out there with good cases. We can't support them all."
>
> What better case to pursue than one which would highlight the issue more
> than any other, that would have lasting impact, that would keep the issue on
> the front page.
>
> NOW, under Patricia Ireland, has insured that it will be a marginal
> organization noticed only when its shrill, hypocritical voice is needed to
> provide insight into the fringe elements of our society.
>
> --
> Fud

Exactly, and well stated, Fud. Pat Ireland is the Queen of Hypocrites.

> Visit: www.geocities.com/capitolhill/senate/4662/
>
> 'Archie' Ridemfi wrote in message <3543B3...@ibmm.net>...

> >> From: Tribune VL <vro...@ibm.net>
> >> Date: 1998/04/26

> wrote:
>
> >As a matter fact, Ms Ireland was on with Cokie Roberts and Sam
> >Donaldson this morning, trying to explain, with weasellogic, why
> >NOW can support the plaintiff in the Burlington case but not
> >Paula Jones, which is virtually identical to the Burlington one.
> >
> >It was a typical weasel dance and dodge. She should be receiving
> >her Weasel credentials any day now.

'Archie' Ridemfi

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

> From: ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp Weasel)
> Date: 1998/04/27

> On Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:23:52 -0700, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net>
> wrote:
>
> >> From: Tribune VL <vro...@ibm.net>
> >> Date: 1998/04/26

> >> ***************************************************************************A
> >> publicity-chasing media whore, sounds like Pasty Ireland herself.
> >
> >As a matter fact, Ms Ireland was on with Cokie Roberts and Sam
> >Donaldson this morning, trying to explain, with weasellogic, why
> >NOW can support the plaintiff in the Burlington case but not
> >Paula Jones, which is virtually identical to the Burlington one.
> >
> >It was a typical weasel dance and dodge. She should be receiving
> >her Weasel credentials any day now.
>
> So in this Burlington case: is she being heavily subsidized and
> supported by groups deeply antipathetic to NOW, thus making NOW
> support of her both unnecessary and hazardous? Did she reject early
> offers from NOW for assistance? Do folks like Al Ridemfi spend hours
> each day arguing that her cause is just?

Nice weasel try, Zepp, but your questions (all of them) are just
plain red herrings. Pat Ireland proved her hypocrisy, again.

Get in line to shake the hand (paw?) of your newest den member.

For she's a jolly good fellow.... or whatever you weasels sing
at initiation time.

Zepp Weasel

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:22:45 -0700, 'Archie' Ridemfi <a...@ibmm.net>
wrote:

Meaning each one of them has you utterly stumped.

>Get in line to shake the hand (paw?) of your newest den member.

Certainly she qualifies. She's honest, and she gives guys like you
fits.

>For she's a jolly good fellow.... or whatever you weasels sing
>at initiation time.

Gender bending again, Al? Really. Between henny's "thing" with
Stalin, and your obsession with Patricia Irelands' reproductive
organs, I wish both of you had dated more in high school.

>"You don't know what it's like to be a young working woman,
>to have this really prestigious and powerful boss and think
>you have to stay on the right side of him, or for the rest of
>your working life he could nix another job."
>--Ann Lewis, 1991, trying to defend Anita Hill after it was revealed
>that she *willingly* followed Clarence Thomas to another job, *after*
>the *alleged* sexual harassment occured.
>

>"I wanted to throw the job back in his face, but I knew I would
>not get another one that good. After agonizing all weekend,
>I showed up on Monday...."
>-- *Certified* feminist, Maureen Dowd, March 1998, after
>being propositioned in a hotel by a Time magazine editor
>who had just offered her a job (back in 1981).

'Archie' Ridemfi

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

> From: ze...@snowcrest.net (Zepp Weasel)
> Date: 1998/04/28

Nope. But why should I waste my time (and bandwidth) answering
obviously irrelevant questions?

The important questions are obvious. At least to non-weasels.

> >Get in line to shake the hand (paw?) of your newest den member.
> >
> Certainly she qualifies. She's honest, and she gives guys like you
> fits.

Yes, she's "honest", by your standards, I suppose.

> >For she's a jolly good fellow.... or whatever you weasels sing
> >at initiation time.
>
> Gender bending again, Al? Really. Between henny's "thing" with
> Stalin, and your obsession with Patricia Irelands' reproductive
> organs, I wish both of you had dated more in high school.

As Ms Ireland's quite a bit older than me, the only thing about
her that I'm "obsessed" with is her hypocrisy. And it's interesting
that you mention the phrase "gender bending" in the same breath
as her name. Verrrry interesting.

Perhaps you should get to know the newest Weasel a bit more.