Still more reports from Idaho.

a322x1n

Sep 26, 2021, 10:34:51 AMSep 26
Funeral homes in Idaho are running out of room due to the Covid-19
surge, coroner says. By Aya Elamroussi, CNN.
Updated 10:11 AM ET, Sun September 26, 2021.

<https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/26/health/us-coronavirus-sunday/index.html?u
tm_term=1632661897257686c4d85af36&utm_source=cnn_Five+Things+for+Sunday%2
C+September+26%2C+2021&utm_medium=email&bt_ee=%2FHTdiZecAivK5752OwRQrz0%2
BMn7cIQ2PEOJdyrBMd0%2F2ZswdDA9NeSeIdS52nxJ9&bt_ts=1632661897259>

<https://tinyurl.com/3tbmjx3k>

'We're packing them in there': Coroner speaks out about influx of Covid
victims 03:27 (CNN)Covid-19 is killing so many people in Idaho that some
funeral homes are running out of space to store the bodies as
coronavirus deaths continue climbing in the US.

"We are working nonstop. We're exhausted. We're frustrated. ... Funeral
homes are out of storage. Our hospitals are out of storage. It's just
become quite a mess," Dotti Owens, the coroner for Ada County, Idaho,
told CNN Saturday. The county bought a mass fatality trailer late last
year to accommodate a larger number of bodies, and that has also become
near capacity in recent weeks, Owens explained. "Now we're packing them
in there. Our internal cooler is full," she said."

The rest of the story is pretty much the same, low vaccination rates,
unvaccinated people taking up more and more hospital beds, staff
shortages, staff walking out from exhaustion, refrigeration trucks
being brought in, funeral homes bringing in refrigeration trucks,
the Governor helpless, younger and younger persons dying, schools
being unable to keep up, and so forth. It won't stop until enough
people get vaccinated.