Trump Disavows ‘Send Her Back’ Chant

Rudy Canoza

Jul 18, 2019, 4:24:14 PM7/18/19
President Trump said he “was not happy” with the chant that broke out at
his re-election rally and that he had tried to cut it off, a claim
contradicted by video.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/18/us/politics/ilhan-omar-donald-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Of *course* the claim is contradicted by video. Trump always lies. Fox
could broadcast Trump boning Mike Pence up the ass in prime time, and Trump
would deny it happened.

Patrick

Jul 18, 2019, 6:50:35 PM7/18/19
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>President Trump said he “was not happy” with the chant that broke out
>Of *course* the claim is contradicted by video.

Huh?
He didn't look happy to me.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 18, 2019, 7:11:10 PM7/18/19
The video shows he was happy. Why wouldn't he be when his stupid,
unthinking, knuckle-dragging fellow racists are taking up his theme?

Byker

Jul 18, 2019, 8:52:17 PM7/18/19
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

> President Trump said he “was not happy” with the chant that broke out
> Of *course* the claim is contradicted by video.

Send them ALL back:
https://ncrenegade.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/asses-of-destruction.png

PhantomView

Jul 18, 2019, 10:40:06 PM7/18/19
Does that mean the Cherokee get to send all
the eurospawn back home ? :-)

Could europe handle a 300+ million influx ?

Rudy Canoza

Jul 19, 2019, 12:39:58 AM7/19/19
On 7/18/2019 9:26 PM, ByKKKer lied:
> "Olrik"  wrote in message news:qgre76$nlg$1...@dont-email.me...
>>
>> True. He did look proud of himself, though, and for 13 long seconds.
>>
>> Your dear leader is a friggin' racist, chum.
>
> After putting up with sixty years of minority bullshit, so are most
> Americans,

You forgot to say most white Americans, you fucking racist queer.

> although they won't admit it publicly...

Most Americans are *not* racist, ByKKKer, you fucking queer. I suspect
many and probably most white Americans are tired of being harangued about
race, tired of hearing about "white privilege," tired of *certain* blacks -
not all - and their proggie white sycophants blaming *every* bad outcome
experienced by blacks on "racism," but that has not turned most white
Americans racist. Even if a colorblind society is impossible to achieve,
most white Americans would be very accepting of blacks and other minorities
in such a society, as long as the haranguing stopped. It's only vile,
subhuman racist filth like you and Hartung and Trump who are racist, and
you would be racist even *without* the race haranguing and identity
politics. You would be filthy subhuman racists because your character is
shit, and always would be no matter what.

To recap: the race haranguing and identity politics is not why you're
racist. You and Trump and Hartung and the rest of the right-wingnut
knuckle-draggers are racist because you're shitbags from the start.

Patrick

Jul 19, 2019, 1:34:18 PM7/19/19
On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:11:08 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Why don't each of those squad members go back to their districts and
do something to make their districts better.
So far, they have done nothing but whine.
They have no accomplishments.
They have signed on to no legislation.
They have done NOTHING to make America better.

Patrick

Jul 19, 2019, 1:35:57 PM7/19/19
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>To recap: the race haranguing and identity politics is not why you're
>racist. You and Trump and Hartung and the rest of the right-wingnut
>knuckle-draggers are racist because you're shitbags from the start.

So.........
shitbags are racist from the start.
You are a shitbag.
Therefore, you are racist.

Gotcha.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 19, 2019, 1:39:01 PM7/19/19
On 7/19/2019 10:34 AM, Patrick wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:11:08 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:

>>> Huh?
>>> He didn't look happy to me.
>>
>> The video shows he was happy. Why wouldn't he be when his stupid,
>> unthinking, knuckle-dragging fellow racists are taking up his theme?
>
> Why don't each of those squad members go back to their districts and
> do something to make their districts better.

Members of Congress don't live full time in their districts, you stupid fat
fuck. They may undertake actions *in Congress* to try to make their
districts better, but in theory they are *all* supposed to be working to
make the entire country better.

It was wrong, and racist, for President Fat Fuck to tell them to "go back"
anywhere. He has no moral or legal standing to do that.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 19, 2019, 1:39:42 PM7/19/19
On 7/19/2019 10:36 AM, Patrick wrote:
> Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:
>
>> To recap: the race haranguing and identity politics is not why you're
>> racist. You and Trump and Hartung and the rest of the right-wingnut
>> knuckle-draggers are racist because you're shitbags from the start.
>
> So.........
> shitbags are racist from the start.

Not all shitbags, but you and Hartung and Trump are.

Patrick

Jul 19, 2019, 6:01:59 PM7/19/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 10:38:58 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
If they don't like America, they can go wherever they want.
How many liberal whiners claimed they would leave the country if Trump
was elected? How many actually left?

Many said they'd move to Canada (Lena Dunham, Snoop Dogg), some
suggested Europe (Spain for Amy Schumer, Italy for Omari Hardwick) or
Africa (Samuel L. Jackson), and one even said Jupiter would be the
ideal destination (Cher).

Did Whoopi move?
Or did Miley Cyrus?
Before the election: Cranston voiced his anti-Trump sentiment in
strongly proclaiming, “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” and then
adding “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it
won’t.”

Before the election: Neve Campbell, a Canadian native, vowed to move
back home if the election favored Donald Trump.

Before the election: When an Australian reporter asked about her
travel plans if Trump were to be elected, Streisand answered, "He has
no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your
country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada."

Chelsea Handler
Jon Stewart
Chloe Sevigny
Amber Rose
Etc.

Patrick

Jul 19, 2019, 6:02:56 PM7/19/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 10:39:39 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

Hans hartung?

Rudy Canoza

Jul 19, 2019, 6:29:28 PM7/19/19
On 7/19/2019 3:02 PM, Patrick wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 10:38:58 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/19/2019 10:34 AM, Patrick wrote:

>>> Why don't each of those squad members go back to their districts and
>>> do something to make their districts better.
>>
>> Members of Congress don't live full time in their districts, you stupid fat
>> fuck. They may undertake actions *in Congress* to try to make their
>> districts better, but in theory they are *all* supposed to be working to
>> make the entire country better.
>>
>> It was wrong, and racist, for President Fat Fuck to tell them to "go back"
>> anywhere. He has no moral or legal standing to do that.
>
> If they don't like America, they can go wherever they want.

If asshole Trump and you don't like what they say in criticizing America,
you can go pound sand up your gaping HIV-oozing assholes.

It's a lie to characterize their positions as "hating America."

Byker

Jul 19, 2019, 7:41:42 PM7/19/19
"PhantomView" wrote in message

> Does that mean the Cherokee get to send all
> the eurospawn back home ? :-)

What about the half-breeds?

To qualify for gubmint goodies, you only have to 1/16 "Indian" to qualify.
I'm 1/4 redskin, but the tribal people need that money more than I do...

PhantomView

Jul 19, 2019, 8:57:10 PM7/19/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 18:41:36 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"PhantomView" wrote in message
>>
>> Does that mean the Cherokee get to send all
>> the eurospawn back home ? :-)
>
>What about the half-breeds?

They will have to flip a coin on those ..... :-)

But Liz Warren, definitely OUT.

>To qualify for gubmint goodies, you only have to 1/16 "Indian" to qualify.
>I'm 1/4 redskin, but the tribal people need that money more than I do...

Well then, best not to rip off their meager dribble
of stuff.

Apparently your tribal people did not get into the
gambling racket :-)

Byker

Jul 19, 2019, 9:38:29 PM7/19/19

> Well then, best not to rip off their meager dribble
> of stuff.
>
> Apparently your tribal people did not get into the
> gambling racket :-)

In New York state, when the Mashantucket Pequots first won federal
recognition, critics complained that they were "too White". The criticism
grew louder after the Narragansett and Niantic were added to the rolls, as
detractors declared the Mashantucket Pequots "too black" to be authentic
Indians. Donald Trump grumbled on Don Imus's radio show that "I think I
might have more Indian blood than a lot of the so-called Indians that are
trying to open up the reservations. They don't look like Indians to me, and
don't look like Indians to Indians!" Imus wholeheartedly agreed, responding
with "A couple of these Indians up in Connecticut look like Michael Jordan,
frankly."

Patrick

Jul 20, 2019, 7:53:37 AM7/20/19
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 15:29:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
The lie is when people say they will move if Trump is elected.
Get the Fuck out.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 20, 2019, 8:01:35 AM7/20/19
wrote:

>If asshole Trump and you don't like what they say in criticizing America,
>you can go pound sand up your gaping HIV-oozing assholes.
>
>It's a lie to characterize their positions

Rudy has absolutely no trouble lying and falsely "characterizing
positions."

Observe his "gaping HIV-oozing asshole" remark, clearly indicating
that be believes anyone who likes Trump is gay. Rudy calls people gay
because he believes that's an insult.

The interesting part is that, due to his short stature and the
resulting rejection by women, Rudy is probably gay.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 20, 2019, 1:55:06 PM7/20/19
Name one who said that, you cunt.

Just Wondering

Jul 20, 2019, 2:53:30 PM7/20/19
Barbra Streisand
Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
https://www.dailywire.com/news/8740/streisand-ill-leave-country-if-trump-wins-michael-qazvini

Rudy Canoza

Jul 20, 2019, 3:33:13 PM7/20/19
On 7/20/2019 11:53 AM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy
ambulance chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
Not one of them said that.

Patrick

Jul 20, 2019, 4:10:27 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:33:09 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Bull shit.

Just Wondering

Jul 20, 2019, 4:51:45 PM7/20/19
On 7/20/2019 1:33 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 7/20/2019 11:53 AM,Just Wondering wrote:

>>> Name one who said that
>>
>>      Barbra Streisand
>>      Lena Dunham
>>      Samuel L. Jackson
>>      Miley Cyrus
>>      Cher
>>      Jon Stewart
>>      Raven Symone
>>      Natasha Lyonne
>>      Omari Hardwick
>>      Spike Lee
>>      Chloë Sevigny
>>      Eddie Griffin
>>      George Lopez
>>      Al Sharpton
>>      Neve Campbell
>>      Rosie O'Donnell
>>      Whoopi Goldberg
>>      Chelsea Handler
>> https://www.dailywire.com/news/8740/streisand-ill-leave-country-if-trump-wins-michael-qazvini
>
> Not one of them said that.

http://www.remnantresource.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/entertainment/celebs-canada-donald-trump/index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/stars-who-threatened-to-leave-the-u-s-if-trump-was-elected/

https://thefederalist.com/2016/11/09/16-celebrities-who-said-they-would-leave-the-country-if-trump-won/

https://thefederalist.com/2016/12/12/18-celebrities-promised-move-trump-elected-can-get-now/

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/these-celebrities-said-they-would-leave-the-trump-was-elected-president/CZO9xyuOGhrH3NT2rD9KgP/

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/305117-celebs-who-said-theyd-leave-country-if-trump-won

https://www.nickiswift.com/31078/celebrities-swear-will-now-move-u-s/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/16/where-are-they-now-these-23-celebrities-said-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-wins-n2272070

https://www.inquisitr.com/2835395/list-of-celebrities-who-will-leave-the-u-s-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-jon-stewart-whoopi-goldberg-al-sharpton-more/

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/heres-full-list-celebrities-said-theyd-leave-trump-got-elected/

http://samuel-warde.com/2016/01/who-is-leaving-and-where-are-they-going-if-donald-trump-gets-elected/

https://etcanada.com/photos/178359/its-okay-yukon-move-to-canada-celebs-who-will-flee-america-if-trump-wins-election/#image-99936https:

//www.syracuse.com/politics/2016/11/celebrities_leave_us_trump_president.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/celebrities-move-to-canada-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-2016-11

RatchetJaw

Jul 20, 2019, 4:56:21 PM7/20/19
They all made statements like that.
Why do libtards lie so much?

--
Ratchet Jaw
The Locked and Loaded Jew

More on Snit's trolling
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html

Over 100 people ridicule Snit
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html

Typical Snit trolling methods
http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 21, 2019, 7:58:18 AM7/21/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:33:09 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
It's pretty easy to prove Rudy is just an undersized liar.

“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really
will,” Girls’ Lena Dunham told a New York audience in 2016. “I know a
lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.” The
actor Raven-Symoné said she had her ticket already and was prepared to
“move to Canada with my entire family” if any Republican candidate
became president.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/move-to-canada-celebrities-donald-trump

Rudy knows he's lying, so the question becomes, does Rudy just come
here to be abused, or is he just a pathological liar? And how long
before Ted drops to his knees and makes like a Hoover on Rudy's tiny
phallus?

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 21, 2019, 11:11:16 AM7/21/19
TRUMP never joined in on the chant or even expressed any support and it
died within seconds. While it is a legitimate idea to SEND HER BACK it
isn't a political slogan, the better idea is to "lock her up" for her
crimes. Then if that strips her of her illegally obtained citizenship,
then she could be deported as an undesirable. Which is who Democrats
really are....

If Republicans are *DEPLORABLES* then Democrats are surely the
*UNDESIRABLES* who are filled with HATE and inflict that on human life
in a uterus and the children crossing a border where they should NOT
have ever been lured to by the Democrats.

--
That's Karma

RatchetJaw

Jul 21, 2019, 11:23:18 AM7/21/19
It's a complete and utter double standard. The democrats get away
with all kinds of shenanigans but the republicans are called out
for every word they utter.

Why isn't Omar being attacked over and over for her immigration scam?
How about her campaign finance issue?
Yes she paid the money back and the fine but had this been Trump
he would have been put in jail.

The MSM doesn't even cover these things.

How about Hillary destroying Blackberry devices, sim cards
and deleting emails AFTER she was ordered to produce them?

Now *that's* clear obstruction of justice. Had that been you or I
we would be sitting in jail.

And why did Mueller have plenty of time to investigate Trump's
team for taxi medallion violations, and so forth but not any
time to look into the fake Steele dossier?

The whole system is rigged against conservatives and God help this
country should the democrats take over the senate. That will put
the final nails in the USA's coffin.

I'm the first to say Trump makes mistakes, big mistakes. He talks too
much and tends to say stupid, inaccurate things. However look at what
he has done to improve this country since taking office.

Jobs are up.
Unemployment is down.
Minority unemployment is way down.
Stock market is going well
Regulations and red tape being cut.
The military morale is back on track and funding is up.
And so forth.

As for racisim, Obama is the one who turned this country into
a racial mess.
Rioting in the streets, burning cars and businesses and stoking
the flames with his silver tongued rhetoric.

Obama sent the USA back to the Watts riots days.

I was just watching the usual MSM Sunday morning talk shows and it's
incredible how the MSM is in lock step with each other trying to
compare Trump to Hitler and USA to pre-war Germany.

This country has gone crazy mad.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 21, 2019, 11:37:18 AM7/21/19
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 15:23:15 GMT, RatchetJaw <Ratch...@mail.com>
wrote:

>I was just watching the usual MSM Sunday morning talk shows and it's
>incredible how the MSM is in lock step with each other trying to
>compare Trump to Hitler and USA to pre-war Germany.

This just underscores the fact that the left is crazy-stupid-ignorant.

RatchetJaw

Jul 21, 2019, 11:52:51 AM7/21/19
They are. And I think people are smart enough to see the combined
efforts of the MSM working with the left to unseat Trump.

The MSM has become nothing more than a mouthpiece for the left wing
agenda.
It's just so obvious and they aren't even smart enough to try and
disguise it.
They use the same phrases, push the same stories, use the same
or similar narrative 24x7.

I think people, at least the ones still watching CNN, MSNBC and it's
ilk, are smart enough to figure out what is going on and it's only
going to backfire on the democrats as Trump supporters come out
of the woodwork to support him.

I can't wait till November 2020.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jul 21, 2019, 12:59:17 PM7/21/19
Democrats need to go to PRISON.....

--
That's Karma

RatchetJaw

Jul 21, 2019, 4:25:30 PM7/21/19
As long as they control the congress it will never happen.
People in this country need to wake up and vote these radicals
like the squad right out of office.