Hillary, Rudy Aren't Qualified to be Dog Catcher ...

1 view

Ed Conrad

Aug 20, 2007, 7:43:10 AM8/20/07
<
Presidential front-runners Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani
aren't qualified to be elected Dog Catcher.
<
They're both phonier than a $4 bill.
<
Meanwhile, there are some good candidates lower down
the ladder and the VERY BEST, without question, is Dennis
Kucinich, congressman from Ohio.
<
Kucinich appears to be the ONLY candidate who can pull
America out of the cesspool we're in. Only he appears
to have what it takes to make the stink go away.
<
I'm neither Republican nor Democrat because I've long lost
respect for the people who run this country.

The vast, vast majority of "top" names are nothing more
than scumbag whores who must keep a large jar of Vasoline
on their nightstand.

That way they're always be ready to take it up the ass
by Moneymen who then leave behind thick white envelopes.
<
They have been the ruination of our once great nation
and are slowly turning it into a Third World Country.
<
On his first day as President, Kucinich should invite all
the corporate CEO's to the White House, then have them
step into the Rose Garden for a "photo op."
<
When all of the sleazeballs are showing their best
Austin Powers' smile, the photogs should step back
and make way for members of the firing squad who
were hidden behind the roses.
<
Only YOU can save America.
<
Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com
<
Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Life After Death
<
==========
<

Message has been deleted

jordy

Aug 20, 2007, 1:59:24 PM8/20/07
On Aug 20, 1:43 pm, CyberDroog <CyberDr...@ClockworkOrange.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:43:10 GMT, Ed Conrad <edcon...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >On his first day as President, Kucinich should invite all
> > the corporate CEO's to the White House, then have them
> >step into the Rose Garden for a "photo op."
> ><
> >When all of the sleazeballs are showing their best
> >Austin Powers' smile, the photogs should step back
> >and make way for members of the firing squad who
> >were hidden behind the roses.
>
> Maybe Kucinich should run for President in China. Don't you think he'd be
> more comfortable?
>
> --
> Move tax day to the day before election day. And for good measure, abolish
> withholding. Imagine if people trudged to the polls the day after sending
> fat checks to the IRS. That might bring the incumbents down a notch.
>
> - Sheldon Richman, Future of Freedom Foundation

Isn't Kucinich great? It's a shame that he doesn't have a chance to
win...

-"Jordy"

Message has been deleted

jordy

Aug 20, 2007, 2:25:31 PM8/20/07
On Aug 20, 2:17 pm, CyberDroog <CyberDr...@ClockworkOrange.com> wrote:
> > Isn't Kucinich great? It's a shame that he doesn't have a chance to
> >win...
>
> That's just the way it goes when the female you're running against has
> bigger balls.
>
> --

I don't know, I think he may be braver then the rest of the
democrats... he is honest and straightfoward about his ideas, even if
it does not benefit him... the rest of them seem to say whatever they
think will help them win...

-"Jordy"

Jerry Okamura

Aug 20, 2007, 11:34:56 AM8/20/07
It does not make any difference if you think they are qualified or not. It
does not make a whole lot of differency if ANY of them are qualified or not.
Because in the end of this process, one of them is going to be the next
President...

"Ed Conrad" <edco...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Ivan Marsh

Aug 20, 2007, 2:51:18 PM8/20/07
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:43:42 +0000, CyberDroog wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:43:10 GMT, Ed Conrad <edco...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>On his first day as President, Kucinich should invite all
>> the corporate CEO's to the White House, then have them
>>step into the Rose Garden for a "photo op."
>><
>>When all of the sleazeballs are showing their best
>>Austin Powers' smile, the photogs should step back
>>and make way for members of the firing squad who
>>were hidden behind the roses.
>

> Maybe Kucinich should run for President in China. Don't you think he'd be
> more comfortable?

He could work on reuniting the Soviets.

Ron Peterson

Aug 20, 2007, 3:12:16 PM8/20/07
On Aug 20, 12:59 pm, jordy <I...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't Kucinich great? It's a shame that he doesn't have a chance to
> win...

In the latest debate, he said that he prayed that he would be asked a
question by the moderator.

Do you think that Kucinich would take up with an intern?

Gravel actually sounds more rational, but he's getting too frustrated
by media's efforts to select the candidates.

--
Ron

David Johnston

Aug 20, 2007, 3:46:49 PM8/20/07
wrote:

><

>Presidential front-runners Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani
>aren't qualified to be elected Dog Catcher.
><
>They're both phonier than a $4 bill.
><
>Meanwhile, there are some good candidates lower down
>the ladder and the VERY BEST, without question, is Dennis
>Kucinich, congressman from Ohio.

So he's got the crazy people behind him.

я黨wぃf

Aug 21, 2007, 10:34:38 AM8/21/07
jordy <Ic...@hotmail.com> pinched out a steaming pile
of<1187634331.8...@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:

>On Aug 20, 2:17 pm, CyberDroog <CyberDr...@ClockworkOrange.com> wrote:
>> > Isn't Kucinich great? It's a shame that he doesn't have a chance
>> >win...
>>
>> That's just the way it goes when the female you're running against
has
>> bigger balls.
>>

> I don't know, I think he may be braver then the rest of the
>democrats... he is honest and straightfoward about his ideas, even if
>it does not benefit him... the rest of them seem to say whatever they
>think will help them win...
>
> -"Jordy"

Yep. He's not waffling about the hot button issues: Iraq, Gay marriage,
health care etc.
Probably the last really honest guy out there.

So obviously; he aint got a snowballs chance in hell :)

Pinku-Sensei

Aug 21, 2007, 2:04:00 PM8/21/07
"Jerry Okamura" <okamu...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in

> It does not make any difference if you think they are qualified or
> not. It does not make a whole lot of differency if ANY of them are
> qualified or not. Because in the end of this process, one of them is
> going to be the next President...

Thanks for forwarding the entire original text of Ed "Brain of Stone"
Conrad. Old Coalbrain needs more exposure here on AUK and your
contribution helped.

Ed has been a tireless, incorrigible, and clueless crusader on USENET
for years, but his lack of interactivity has hampered his recognition
for AUK Kook Awards. Too bad, as he is a classic net-kook. To rectify
this oversight, I'm going to nominate him for yet another award.

"Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award"

"A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
from Terminal Cluelessness; for those most highly incorrigible past all
hope crusaders who in another time and reality would've been tarred and
feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. Preferably one with a
bridge out. Over a canyon."

While this particular post isn't the best example of his clueless
crusading (his campaigns to get his "Man as old as coal"
misidentifications and pseudofossils recognized as genuine and to get
back at Iain Greig, moderator of talk.origins, who /has/ run him out of
that newsgroup on a rail, are), it is indicative of his general tone.

Based on a lifetime of evidence, I nominate Ed Conrad for the Kluck
Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award.

Do I read a second for old Coalbrain?
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK

John "C"

Aug 21, 2007, 2:21:39 PM8/21/07

"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> "A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
> from Terminal Cluelessness;

Damn Pinky, that sound an awful lot like yourself!

> Do I read a second for old Coalbrain?

Not from anyone with an IQ in three figures!

HJ
--

"Silly little awards"
- pinku-...@caballista.org

"I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
- pinku-...@caballista.org

"we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
- pinku-...@caballista.org

Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

thebo...@kc.rr.comnull

Aug 21, 2007, 5:49:38 PM8/21/07
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:04:00 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"
<pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote:

>Based on a lifetime of evidence, I nominate Ed Conrad for the Kluck
>Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award.
>
>Do I read a second for old Coalbrain?

Seconded.

ESL!