Racism In Texas Jury Selection? I'm Shocked ...

1 view

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 17, 2021, 11:13:42 AM10/17/21

| Texas Law Says Jury Panels Must Be Chosen Randomly. A
| Brazoria County Official Had a Different Idea.
|
| Brazoria County district clerk Rhonda Barchak sorted jurors
| by race and geography. Her attorney says the method was
| harmless, but the Texas Rangers are investigating
<https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/brazoria-county-jury-panels/>

Barchak pleaded the fifth in court:
<https://twitter.com/mkerrhardy/status/1449140879671836674>

--bks

Everton

Oct 17, 2021, 11:18:26 PM10/17/21
Bradley K. Sherman wrote
Blacks and vaccinated people aren't allowed to serve on juries in Texas,
along with pregnant women and most Catholics.

wotawonderfulworld

Oct 17, 2021, 11:43:04 PM10/17/21
Everton <Ever...@gmail.com> wrote in news:skip20$kfb$1...@dont-email.me:
UNITED States huh ?

Kurt Nicklas

Oct 18, 2021, 8:19:58 PM10/18/21
Bradley K. Sherman wrote
Once they're rid of Abbott in the next election, they're gonna turn on all
the cripples and drive them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 8, 2021, 3:56:59 PM11/8/21
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

Kurt Nicklas