Got Shot, No Biggie

MHD

Apr 10, 2021, 12:00:03 AM4/10/21
Hmm ... got my Phizer shot the other day. No biggie.
Super-minor headache, might have been because
I was reading tiny text that afternoon. Tiny little red
knot at injection site. That's it.

On the flip, someone else I knew got the shot on
the same day. Got pukin' sick. Rare, but it happens.

In short, reactions may vary.

However we KNOW what C19 does to you - burns
out your lungs and everything else. Even IF the
vaccine makes you puke, it is STILL a lot better
than C19.

Get the shot.

HOWEVER ..... there have been a rather large number
of very bad reactions to the new J&J vaccine. Might
have been worth it, except the protection factor seems
to be under 60% - in short, crap. Late to the show and
a second rate performer to boot.

M or P ... skip J.