How to defeat a coup attempt

Nadegda

Oct 20, 2020, 4:09:06 PM10/20/20
Because we all know one is coming.

http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/syndicated/november-coming-people-choose-embrace-democracy-can-stop-trumps-election-coup/

It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump when
Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy the
streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

Dechucka

Oct 20, 2020, 4:18:47 PM10/20/20
On 21/10/2020 7:09 am, Nadegda wrote:
> Because we all know one is coming.

There is only one way to stop violence in the USA and that is with guns.
People need to get out on the streets and kill those people threatening
violence because of the upcoming unfair and fraudulent election for
POTUS (Trump has put out a twitter about the election saying this so it
must be true).

%

Oct 20, 2020, 4:24:11 PM10/20/20
On 2020-10-20 1:09 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Because we all know one is coming.
>
> http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/syndicated/november-coming-people-choose-embrace-democracy-can-stop-trumps-election-coup/
>
> It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
> counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump when
> Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy the
> streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.

is it chicken coup or beef vegetable coup

NC Judge Sam Ervin iv, Chamberpot of Corruption

Oct 20, 2020, 6:04:47 PM10/20/20
If you feel a coup coming on, run up a tree like a bear and squall at the top of your lungs and that is guaranteed to stop the coup.

You remember when they tried to throw Bill Clinton out of office because he was getting fellatio from Monica on the Oval Office? That was what you call a coup de tart.

Checkmate

Oct 20, 2020, 7:28:46 PM10/20/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:09:04 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Because we all know one is coming.
>
> http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/syndicated/november-coming-people-choose-embrace-democracy-can-stop-trumps-election-coup/
>
> It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
> counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump when
> Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy the
> streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.

Maybe we ought to wait to see if the corrupt son of a bitch comes anywhere
close to actually "winning" first...

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Just Wondering

Oct 20, 2020, 8:51:25 PM10/20/20
On 10/20/2020 5:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:09:04 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>>
>> Because we all know one is coming.
>>
>> http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/syndicated/november-coming-people-choose-embrace-democracy-can-stop-trumps-election-coup/
>>
>> It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
>> counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump when
>> Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy the
>> streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.
>
> Maybe we ought to wait to see if the corrupt son of a bitch comes anywhere
> close to actually "winning" first...

Where is your evidence that Jean Finnegan Biden was a bitch?

kensi

Oct 20, 2020, 10:49:05 PM10/20/20
On 10/20/2020 7:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:09:04 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>> It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
>> counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump when
>> Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy the
>> streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.
>
> Maybe we ought to wait to see if the corrupt son of a bitch comes anywhere
> close to actually "winning" first...

He won't. All of the polls show commanding leads for Biden in every
battleground state. It's going to be a landslide and the corrupt son of
a bitch is going to join George Bush Sr. on the shortlist of
one-termers. I just hope he tries to stay anyway and the Secret Service
drags him out in handcuffs on January 20 with the entire press corps'
cameras clicking. And that the SDNY indicts him for a sordid assortment
of money laundering and other crimes pretty much instantly afterward.

in here." ~Checkmate

Phantom_View

Oct 20, 2020, 11:12:32 PM10/20/20
Trump has the cops and army guys on his side.
If you push, he can shove - REAL HARD.

Bear it in mind anarchy boy.

Dechucka

Oct 20, 2020, 11:19:52 PM10/20/20
the MILITIA have 2A , nothing can defeat them as Waco showed

%

Oct 20, 2020, 11:20:25 PM10/20/20
this looks like a guy talking to himself

kensi

Oct 20, 2020, 11:32:29 PM10/20/20
a. Nadegda is female;
b. Trump does not have the "army guys" on his side.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/13/donald-trump-us-military-generals-west-point

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 20, 2020, 11:43:55 PM10/20/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <rmoa4a$nf1$4...@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 10/20/2020 11:12 PM, Phantom_View wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Trump has the cops and army guys on his side. If you push, he can shove
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ - REAL HARD. Bear it in mind anarchy boy.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ a. Nadegda is female; b. Trump does not have the "army guys" on his
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ side.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/13/donald-trump-us-military
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ -generals-west-point
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

dayum, i shore wish i had /my/ own personal gender concierge like nads does.

that's some golden toilet type shit.

"4 out of 5 correct pronouns" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"It will always be with you. Why do you think I hate those bastards as
much as I do? I've been watching a lecture series on the history of the
muzzies... many hour's worth, in fact, and the muzzies have been that way
for thousands of years. It's in their culture. Every few hundred years,
they try to invade Europe or some other region nearby, and have to be
beaten back. They just need to be eliminated to whatever extent that's
possible. You can't kill ideas completely, but you can set them back a
few generations when necessary.

One important distinction between islam and christianity, is both
religions have historically used their "beliefs" as a means to control
the ignorant Unwashed Masses, only Western civilization became educated
enough to take that power away from the clergy. The muzzies like their
citizens to remain dumb, brainwashed, and obedient. That's why the
radical ones are nearly all from The Land That Time Forgot. They're
still stuck back in the fourteenth century, and suffer from the
delusional notion that they're going to drag the rest of the world back
there with them. As I see it, there's only one solution to that problem,
and it's the same one we use to rid ourselves of rats, cockroaches, and
other vermin." - Checkmate said this psycho lunatic shit in <MPG.34138d3d6...@news.altopia.com>

-

"What you see happening in Europe now... defiant muzzies openly
proclaiming that they have no desire to "assimilate" or co-exist with
Europeans, and stating that their objective is to turn all of Europe into
a muzzie dominated region under sharia law, is the harbinger of what they
have planned for the US. To what extent they'll be successful with that
here can be debated, but should not be underestimated. I wish I could
share your optimism in that regard, but I don't.

Terror attacks are only one page out of the muzzie play book. They serve
more as a distraction. The real goal is occupation, and that's already
well underway. They've got that frog pretty well boiled in Europe now,
and they're getting bolder by the day. The longer the Europeans wait to
do something about it, the harder it's going to be TO do anything about
it. It may already be too late IMO. This is going to get real messy in
a hurry." - Checkmate crying about some bullshit about muslims in europe that's he's convinced himself is true.

-

"Bitches don't get to use the Pussy Card when they initiate an
assault." - Cuckmate the Wonder Klown in <dfrauh.8...@news.alt.net>

-

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Herr Fuhrer Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

-

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

STOP! (janithor time.):

i hope his sails weren't torn asunder with words on a screen, or
somesuch, but also i hope that his pain is not as bad as the murderguy
who got hit with a skateboard. - anynonymous

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

"I wasn't even aware that I HAD a religion. I'm pretty-much against all
of The Big Three, but the muzzies are at the top of the list." - Checkmate

-

"Such "places of worship" are terrorist breeding grounds, as has been
proven on many occasions. Please refrain from morphing out of my
killfile." - Checkmate on his belief that all Mosques are where terrorists are.

-

"Is Pussy Willow saying you're a bigger nazi puke than me? You didn't
even suggest that maybe we ought to burn down all the mosques. This just
isn't fair!" - Checkmate admits to suggesting burning down mosques.

-

"The world IS shit, and getting closer to hitting the fan every day.
We'll be at war before the end of this decade, and nearly everybody
already knows it." - Checkmate teh war hawk, in 2017

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Gronk

Oct 20, 2020, 11:58:54 PM10/20/20
As if they'd intervene.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 21, 2020, 12:08:29 AM10/21/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 21:58:54 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Gronk
<inv...@invalid.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rmoblt$dvt$4...@news.mixmin.net>:
they might try and find out that they are vastly outnumbered and outgunned. MURRICA!

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 2:55:35 AM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:48:57 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 10/20/2020 7:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:09:04 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> >> It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
> >> counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump when
> >> Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy the
> >> streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.
> >
> > Maybe we ought to wait to see if the corrupt son of a bitch comes anywhere
> > close to actually "winning" first...
>
> He won't. All of the polls show commanding leads for Biden in every
> battleground state. It's going to be a landslide and the corrupt son of
> a bitch is going to join George Bush Sr. on the shortlist of
> one-termers. I just hope he tries to stay anyway and the Secret Service
> drags him out in handcuffs on January 20 with the entire press corps'
> cameras clicking. And that the SDNY indicts him for a sordid assortment
> of money laundering and other crimes pretty much instantly afterward.

Keep dreaming, Commie pig.

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 2:56:34 AM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> a. Nadegda is female;

"Allegedly".

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 21, 2020, 3:04:11 AM10/21/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist who is too cowardly to reply to
me anymore and is cowering in his boogaloo-boi bunker Posting as "💩
<More.Bul...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<dilbk3.1...@news.alt.net>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩.
🐸
🐸OnTue,20Oct202023:32:20-0400kensiputforththefollowing
🐸notion,whichwasdulynotedandrecorded:
🐸
🐸
🐸🐸a.Nadegdaisfemale;
🐸
🐸"Allegedly".
🐸

you better root around down there with your pig nose and find out, eh?

Scout

Oct 21, 2020, 8:52:53 AM10/21/20

"kensi" <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> On 10/20/2020 7:28 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:09:04 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>>> It's basically as I said before: if there is any attempt to halt vote
>>> counting, to install Trump without a proper count, or to install Trump
>>> when
>>> Biden has clearly won, everyone should down tools and peacefully occupy
>>> the
>>> streets, refusing to work until Biden has been sworn in as #46.
>>
>> Maybe we ought to wait to see if the corrupt son of a bitch comes
>> anywhere
>> close to actually "winning" first...
>
> He won't. All of the polls show commanding leads for Biden in every
> battleground state.

They showed the same in 2016 for Hillary. Guess who didn't win.

max headroom

Oct 21, 2020, 9:46:04 AM10/21/20
In news:DMydnUg3M9xMNRLC...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:
Judas priest, you have a screwed up view of America! You should stick to your circle jerk with Fran
and Ordog.

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 3:02:00 PM10/21/20
Biden's leads are much larger, particularly in Michigan, Pennsylvania,
and Wisconsin.

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 3:03:22 PM10/21/20
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> a. Nadegda is female;
>
> "Allegedly".

Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 3:04:58 PM10/21/20
Who is "anarchy boy", kooky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias, and the article your post was threaded as a reply to was written by
a woman.

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 3:20:03 PM10/21/20
Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur. I'm
told often enough on this ng that all your guns are needed to take on a
repressive government.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 21, 2020, 3:37:47 PM10/21/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:19:55 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/10/2020 12:41 am, max headroom wrote:

>>> the MILITIA have 2A , nothing can defeat them as Waco showed
>>
>> Judas priest, you have a screwed up view of America! You should stick to your circle jerk with Fran
>> and Ordog.
>

>Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
>and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur.

Well, that's because you're a dumb aushole. The FACT is, the opposite
will happen- if Trump wins, leftists will loot and burn, as they
usually do when they don't get their way.

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 3:53:43 PM10/21/20
Yep and if Biden wins the opposite may happen. Sadly. 99.9% of Americans
will accept the result but unfortunately Trump has got his excuses in
early and WHATEVER THE RESULT I believe violence will occur by the
extremists.

%

Oct 21, 2020, 4:07:42 PM10/21/20
On 2020-10-21 12:01 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 07:48:39 -0400, Scout wrote:
>
>> "kensi" <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message

>>> He won't. All of the polls show commanding leads for Biden in every
>>> battleground state.
>>
>> They showed the same in 2016 for Hillary. Guess who didn't win.
>
> Biden's leads are much larger, particularly in Michigan, Pennsylvania,
> and Wisconsin.

larger than what , kensi's binoochkah

%

Oct 21, 2020, 4:08:26 PM10/21/20
On 2020-10-21 12:03 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>>

>>> a. Nadegda is female;
>>
>> "Allegedly".
>
> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?

why do you try to be 3 people

Unknown

Oct 21, 2020, 4:09:24 PM10/21/20
On 2020-10-21 12:04 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:12:25 -0400, Phantom_View wrote:
>
>> Trump has the cops and army guys on his side.
>> If you push, he can shove - REAL HARD.
>>
>> Bear it in mind anarchy boy.
>
> Who is "anarchy boy", kooky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
> alias, and the article your post was threaded as a reply to was written by
> a woman.

what

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 4:11:26 PM10/21/20
Come the fraudulent and unfair election everybody will know and than the
States will decide who to put on the Electoral College. What the
populous wants is a tad irrelevant.

vallor

Oct 21, 2020, 4:19:37 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:03:19 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>>

>>> a. Nadegda is female;
>>
>> "Allegedly".
>
> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am,
> kook?

Because when your IP posting host was unmasked several times, the IP was
from Pembroke.

Your subsequent attempts to talk your way out of that get more and more
convoluted with the telling...

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 21, 2020, 4:56:05 PM10/21/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:53:35 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/10/2020 6:37 am, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:19:55 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
>>> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur.
>>
>> Well, that's because you're a dumb aushole. The FACT is, the opposite
>> will happen- if Trump wins, leftists will loot and burn, as they
>> usually do when they don't get their way.
>>
>Yep

Good, so you agree that leftists will burn and loot.

>and if Biden wins the opposite may happen.

The opposite of what?

>Sadly. 99.9% of Americans
>will accept the result but unfortunately Trump has got his excuses in
>early and WHATEVER THE RESULT I believe violence will occur by the
>extremists.

If Trump wins. Correct.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 21, 2020, 5:01:34 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:55:57 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
psychotic, racist, mathematically-challenged, democracy-hating,
misogynist, transphobic, homophobic white-supremacist piece of 💩 who
suspiciously quacks a lot like Neal Warren AKA Greg Hall taking a break
from the stormfront discussion boards to tail transgendered people
around on usenet posting as "Klown Scheißefreude (X-Complaints-To:
ab...@blocknews.net) <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>"
begging DESPERATELY for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the
"non-hawt" manly transmen that are already using "his" men's room
without his permission when he's not making public criminal threats of
bodily harm to others, violating the terms of service of Blocknews
(SPOILER: he's been forging that X-Header, and I bet he thinks that the
highwinds-media Path: wasn't a dead giveaway), being led around on a
short leash by Yours Truly, making atrocious spelling errors &
spastically firing off blank poasts when he gets "frisky", and all
while unconvincingly ranting that all of his infantile hijinx are a
gold standard example of "sanity" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<4081pf9u2bnucsr42...@4ax.com>:

https://blocknews.net/terms.html

FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES

Blocknews.net has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities, performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your posting ability, or loss of your account. These activities include, but are not limited to:

- Trolling: Harassing or annoying other newsgroup users repeatedly.

- Posting Illegal Content: Posting anything that is not legal in the United States.

- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ.

- Crossposting: Posting the same article to more than three newsgroups is prohibited. The article posted must be on-topic for each group.

- Hate/Race related inflammatory content: Posting inflammatory content or promoting discrimination or hate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual preferences or any other basis.

- Defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing posts: Defamatory, libelous, threatening or provoking confrontation with another party, causing fear for personal safety. Posting anyone's personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc. without that person's prior consent also falls under this category.

...but Klaus surely thinks he had anybody fooled by forging an X-Complaints-To header and using a notoriusly dubious highwinds-media NNTP feed. (sort of like that Greg Hall character is doing)

https://support.highwinds-media.com/kb/article/169-acceptable-use-policy/

Acceptable Use Policy

Zach Spell
views icon 212
Acceptable Use Policy
Terms of Service

This Acceptable Use Policy specifies the actions prohibited by Highwinds Media Group, Inc., and Wholesale News, Inc. (both "HW") to users of the HW network. HW reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time. This Policy applies to any reseller of HW usenet services to end users.

Illegal use

HW usenet services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
Reseller's of HW usenet services are only allowed to resale to end users. Selling accounts to other Resellers or Wholesalers is expressly prohibited.
Reseller's shall not manipulate traffic in order to achieve a lower usage rate in accordance with terms on an order form.
Reseller's are required to have a separate order form for each brand under which a Reseller provides HW usenet services. Reseller's are not allowed to consolidate brands under an order form unless written consent is provided by HW and a new order form is executed.

System and network security

Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. HW will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:

> Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.

> Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.

> Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.

> Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.

Usenet

Posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is explicitly prohibited.

Email

Sending unsolicited mail messages (SPAM), including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server or system to relay mail without the express permission of the site.

In addition, this policy applies to any email or content transmitted by a user or on a users behalf which uses a HW account as a mailbox for responses or promotes content hosted or transmitted using HW facilities, or which indicates in any way that HW was involved in the transmission of such email or content.

Complaints regarding Illegal Use or System or Network Security issues should be sent to dm...@highwinds-media.com

For live incidents, please contact Highwinds Abuse at ab...@highwinds-media.com

Miscellaneous

HW may terminate a Reseller's usenet services for convenience upon providing five (5) days notice to Reseller. For purposes of notice, Reseller acknowledges and agrees that email will be sufficient notice.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Designated Agent Information

Highwinds Media Group, Inc., Wind Tunnel and highwinds-media.com ("Highwinds") has designated an agent to receive notification of claimed infringement of copyrights and other intellectual property rights. All notices of claimed infringement given pursuant to the terms of 17 United States Code Section 512 should be sent to:

Brad Beard
Highwinds Media Group, Inc.
807 West Morse Boulevard Ste 101
Winter Park FL 32789
Telephone Number: 602-515-0937
Fax Number: 602-515-0937
e-mail: dm...@highwinds-media.com

<snicker>

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡OnThu,22Oct202006:53:35+1100,Dechucka<Dech...@hotmail.com>
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡wrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡wrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡On22/10/202012:41am,maxheadroomwrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Innews:DMydnUg3M9xMNRLC...@westnet.com.au,Dechucka
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡<Dech...@hotmail.com>typed:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡On21/10/20202:12pm,Phantom_Viewwrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
[...]
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Yep
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Good,soyouagreethatleftistswillburnandloot.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡andifBidenwinstheoppositemayhappen.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Theoppositeofwhat?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Sadly.99.9%ofAmericanswillaccepttheresultbutunfortunatelyTrump
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡hasgothisexcusesinearlyandWHATEVERTHERESULTIbelieveviolence
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡willoccurbytheextremists.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡IfTrumpwins.Correct.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

trump degenerates will shoot each other and get covid irregardless of who wins.

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 5:02:17 PM10/21/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:

> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.

Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
and clog up the works until we are heard.

Janithor

Oct 21, 2020, 5:03:25 PM10/21/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 10/21/2020 2:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>
>> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>
> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
> and clog up the works until we are heard.

So what, you're just another seppo ko0k.

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 5:05:43 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:19:33 +0000, vallor wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:03:19 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate.
>>>
>>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>>> notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>>> "Allegedly".
>>
>> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am,
>> kook?
>
> Because when your IP posting host was unmasked several times, the IP was
> from Pembroke.

And it is a well-known fact that Pembroke is an all-male town. There's even
a sign at the city limits that says NO GIRLS ALLOWED. The motels will
refuse to give out the WiFi password to anyone who presents female, or even
any male guest who arrives accompanied by a woman. So, you see, it's simply
not possible that a female poster could have an IP from Pembroke.

*eyeroll*

(All quibbles about this alleged "unmasking" aside.)

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 5:09:08 PM10/21/20
Nice one-minute posthump, Obsesso. And what the fuck is a "seppo", kook?

Janithor

Oct 21, 2020, 5:23:16 PM10/21/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 10/21/2020 2:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:03:23 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 10/21/2020 2:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
>>> and clog up the works until we are heard.
>>
>> So what, you're just another seppo ko0k.
>
> Nice one-minute posthump, Obsesso. And what the fuck is a "seppo", kook?

YOU are a seppo, Nads.

vallor

Oct 21, 2020, 5:25:51 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:23:13 -0700, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 10/21/2020 2:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt!
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:03:23 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> So what, you're just another seppo ko0k.
>>
>> Nice one-minute posthump, Obsesso. And what the fuck is a "seppo",
>> kook?
>
> YOU are a seppo, Nads.

I feel like there is a breakdown of communication.

Nads: do you really not know what a seppo is?

I'd ask you how old you are, but it really shouldn't matter!

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 5:26:24 PM10/21/20
On 22/10/2020 7:55 am, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:53:35 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 22/10/2020 6:37 am, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Well, that's because you're a dumb aushole. The FACT is, the opposite
>>> will happen- if Trump wins, leftists will loot and burn, as they
>>> usually do when they don't get their way.
>>>
>> Yep
>
> Good, so you agree that leftists will burn and loot.

May well do so and the right may do the samr

>> and if Biden wins the opposite may happen.
>
> The opposite of what?

Violence bt your mates the crazy right

>> Sadly. 99.9% of Americans
>> will accept the result but unfortunately Trump has got his excuses in
>> early and WHATEVER THE RESULT I believe violence will occur by the
>> extremists.
>
> If Trump wins. Correct.

Same if Biden does :-(

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 5:28:00 PM10/21/20
On 22/10/2020 8:02 am, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>
>> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>
> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
> and clog up the works until we are heard.

Aren't you a believer in your Constitution? Didn't Clinton get more
votes last time?

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 5:31:41 PM10/21/20
On 22/10/2020 8:25 am, vallor wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:23:13 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 10/21/2020 2:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>>> melt!

>>> Nice one-minute posthump, Obsesso. And what the fuck is a "seppo",
>>> kook?
>>
>> YOU are a seppo, Nads.
>
> I feel like there is a breakdown of communication.
>
> Nads: do you really not know what a seppo is?

An American

Janithor

Oct 21, 2020, 5:36:57 PM10/21/20
x-no-archive: yes
An American from Mexico or Canada or Bolivia?

Just Wondering

Oct 21, 2020, 5:40:37 PM10/21/20
On 10/21/2020 3:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>
>> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>
> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
> and clog up the works until we are heard.

How are 163 people going to fill the streets and clog up the works?

Just Wondering

Oct 21, 2020, 5:46:07 PM10/21/20
If you're following stuff, you should know that for Nogonads
the answer is no.

> Didn't Clinton get more votes last time?

Trump got 306 votes, Clinton got 232 votes. 306 > 232.

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 5:51:22 PM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:02:15 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>
> > What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>
> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
> and clog up the works until we are heard.

That could prove to be a little risky in your case. Porgamers are a dime
a dozen and thanks to the CCP virus, there are plenty of people who would
be all too happy to replace your Communist ass.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 6:06:13 PM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:01:58 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 07:48:39 -0400, Scout wrote:
>
> > "kensi" <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> >> He won't. All of the polls show commanding leads for Biden in every
> >> battleground state.
> >
> > They showed the same in 2016 for Hillary. Guess who didn't win.
>
> Biden's leads are much larger, particularly in Michigan, Pennsylvania,
> and Wisconsin.

Skewed polls, fake news. Biden and his camel can't even get anybody to
show up if they have a "rally". How do you explain that? Fake polls will
be used to "prove" Trump's landslide victory simply can't be real.

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 6:09:03 PM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:03:19 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> >

> >> a. Nadegda is female;
> >
> > "Allegedly".
>
> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?

Why do you care so much who or what I think you are, Bigger KooK?

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 6:10:03 PM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:04:55 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:12:25 -0400, Phantom_View wrote:
>
> > Trump has the cops and army guys on his side.
> > If you push, he can shove - REAL HARD.
> >
> > Bear it in mind anarchy boy.
>
> Who is "anarchy boy", kooky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
> alias, and the article your post was threaded as a reply to was written by
> a woman.

"Allegedly".

%

Oct 21, 2020, 6:27:11 PM10/21/20
canadians aren't americans

Janithor

Oct 21, 2020, 7:18:57 PM10/21/20
x-no-archive: yes
According to the Australians they are.

%

Oct 21, 2020, 7:45:28 PM10/21/20
> According to the australians they are.

are you referring to the new zealand australians

Sn!pe

Oct 21, 2020, 7:59:55 PM10/21/20
Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nadegda put forth the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>
> > On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
> >
> > > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > Checkmate.
> > >
> > > On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
> > > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> > > "Allegedly".
> >
> > Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?
>
> Why do you care so much who or what I think you are, Bigger KooK?

The laddie doth protest too much, methinks.

--
^Ï^ <snip...@gmail.com> <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Oct 21, 2020, 8:25:24 PM10/21/20
On 2020-10-21 4:59 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> Checkmate <More.Bul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nadegda put forth the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>>> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?
>>
>> Why do you care so much who or what I think you are, Bigger KooK?
>
> The laddie doth protest too much, methinks.

too much aristotle

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 8:27:56 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:23:13 -0700, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 10/21/2020 2:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:03:23 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> So what, you're just another seppo ko0k.
>>
>> Nice one-minute posthump, Obsesso. And what the fuck is a "seppo", kook?
>
> YOU are a seppo, Nads.

That doesn't actually answer my question, kooky. What makes me one, in your
eyes? And what would be the implications of my being one?

I could call you a "zleebermitt" but without any definition of that term it
would be utterly meaningless. It could be an insult or a compliment. It
could mean anything or nothing at all. You would have no idea. The only way
that would change is if I defined what that meant, or of I used it repeatedly
and a pattern emerged.

So what do you mean when you call someone a "seppo"? Or am I going to have to
wait to see if, eventually, a pattern emerges?

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 8:29:00 PM10/21/20
Where are you getting that number from? With any luck there will be millions
upon millions of us. Enough to dwarf the crowds that turned out in pussy
hats in 2017.

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 8:30:30 PM10/21/20
Proof, kook?

> Biden and his camel can't even get anybody to show up if they have a
> "rally". How do you explain that?

Democrats are actually sensible about COVID-19?

> Fake polls will be used to "prove" Trump's landslide victory simply can't
> be real.

Trump won't have a landslide victory. All the numbers point to a landslide
defeat for Trump, and that with only days left until the election, so not
enough time for Trump's "campaign", if I may use that term loosely, to turn
things around.

Nadegda

Oct 21, 2020, 8:31:42 PM10/21/20
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:08:40 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:03:19 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:56:13 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> > Checkmate.
>> >
>> > On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:32:20 -0400 kensi put forth the following
>> > notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

>> > "Allegedly".
>>
>> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?
>
> Why do you care so much who or what I think you are,

Professional interest as a kookologist. I want to understand how you "think",
if I may use that term loosely.

<snicker>

Unknown

Oct 21, 2020, 8:33:16 PM10/21/20
On 2020-10-21 5:28 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:40:34 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> On 10/21/2020 3:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
>>> and clog up the works until we are heard.
>>
>> How are 163 people going to fill the streets and clog up the works?
>
> Where are you getting that number from? With any luck there will be millions
> upon millions of us. Enough to dwarf the crowds that turned out in pussy
> hats in 2017.

and the one day the sun will blow up

Janithor

Oct 21, 2020, 8:34:24 PM10/21/20
x-no-archive: yes
No, the Australian New Zealandians.

vallor

Oct 21, 2020, 8:35:29 PM10/21/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:31:40 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:08:40 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:03:19 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
>> following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>>

>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,

>>> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am,
>>> kook?
>>
>> Why do you care so much who or what I think you are,
>
> Professional interest as a kookologist. I want to understand how you
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> "think",
> if I may use that term loosely.
>
> <snicker>

I'm going to have to see your certification in "kookology" -- otherwise,
you're not a professional.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Janithor

Oct 21, 2020, 8:37:42 PM10/21/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 10/21/2020 5:27 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:23:13 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 10/21/2020 2:09 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Nice one-minute posthump, Obsesso. And what the fuck is a "seppo", kook?
>>
>> YOU are a seppo, Nads.
>
> That doesn't actually answer my question, kooky. What makes me one, in your
> eyes? And what would be the implications of my being one?

You k'lame to be a USian. If you're a USian, then you're a seppo.

> I could call you a "zleebermitt" but without any definition of that term it
> would be utterly meaningless. It could be an insult or a compliment. It
> could mean anything or nothing at all. You would have no idea. The only way
> that would change is if I defined what that meant, or of I used it repeatedly
> and a pattern emerged.
>
> So what do you mean when you call someone a "seppo"? Or am I going to have to
> wait to see if, eventually, a pattern emerges?

seppo = USian - which you would know if you had some knowledge of the
outside world. But you're a typical seppo, completely unaware of the
world past the Pacific and Atlantic shorelines, thinking the US is the
world. You are an inferior being compared to the advanced, intelligent,
worldly Australians.

%

Oct 21, 2020, 8:39:00 PM10/21/20
you know the penguins live down there

%

Oct 21, 2020, 8:50:41 PM10/21/20
they all need to take a sickie

Checkmate

Oct 21, 2020, 9:39:39 PM10/21/20
Checkmate.

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:31:40 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:08:40 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:03:19 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
> > following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
> >

> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> Why do you have such a hard time accepting that I am who I say I am, kook?
> >
> > Why do you care so much who or what I think you are,
>
> Professional interest as a kookologist. I want to understand how you "think",
> if I may use that term loosely.
>
> <snicker>

"Loosely" is what you're all about, Naddleberry...

mixed nuts

Oct 21, 2020, 10:37:27 PM10/21/20
The penguins killed off the polar bears, in the south.

--
Grizzly H.

max headroom

Oct 21, 2020, 10:44:43 PM10/21/20
In news:Vt-dndC7bsBBFA3C...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

> On 22/10/2020 12:41 am, max headroom wrote:

>>> the MILITIA have 2A , nothing can defeat them as Waco showed

>> Judas priest, you have a screwed up view of America! You should stick to your circle jerk with
>> Fran and Ordog.

> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur....

Believe what you want. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

> ... I'm told often enough on this ng that all your guns are needed to take on a
> repressive government.

The massacre at Waco had nothing to do with any militia. The ATF assaulted a religious compound.

How did Mr Expert-In-All-Things-American fuck that up so badly?

Dechucka

Oct 21, 2020, 10:54:15 PM10/21/20
On 22/10/2020 1:38 pm, max headroom wrote:
> In news:Vt-dndC7bsBBFA3C...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:
>
>> On 22/10/2020 12:41 am, max headroom wrote:
>>> In news:DMydnUg3M9xMNRLC...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

>>> Judas priest, you have a screwed up view of America! You should stick to your circle jerk with
>>> Fran and Ordog.
>
>> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
>> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur....
>
> Believe what you want. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

We'll see

>> ... I'm told often enough on this ng that all your guns are needed to take on a
>> repressive government.
>
> The massacre at Waco had nothing to do with any militia. The ATF assaulted a religious compound.

Of course they are militia. Not overly well regulated but militia, isn't
that why you can have guns under 2A?

max headroom

Oct 22, 2020, 12:44:27 AM10/22/20
In news:VvGdnT7feaPNaQ3C...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

> On 22/10/2020 1:38 pm, max headroom wrote:

>>> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
>>> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur....

>> Believe what you want. Your fantasies are irrelevant.

> We'll see

>>> ... I'm told often enough on this ng that all your guns are needed to take on a
>>> repressive government.

>> The massacre at Waco had nothing to do with any militia. The ATF assaulted a religious compound.

> Of course they are militia....

Perhaps Her Britannic Majesty's ancestors instructed the deportees to Australia that "militia" has a
different meaning than in the rest of the English-speaking world.

That's the only reason I can deduce for your ignorance.

> ... Not overly well regulated but militia,...

Nope, only an obscure religious sect.

> ... isn't that why you can have guns under 2A?

Dechucka

Oct 22, 2020, 1:04:46 AM10/22/20
On 22/10/2020 3:42 pm, max headroom wrote:
> In news:VvGdnT7feaPNaQ3C...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:
>
>> On 22/10/2020 1:38 pm, max headroom wrote:
>>> In news:Vt-dndC7bsBBFA3C...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

>>> Believe what you want. Your fantasies are irrelevant.
>
>> We'll see

>>> The massacre at Waco had nothing to do with any militia. The ATF assaulted a religious compound.
>
>> Of course they are militia....
>
> Perhaps Her Britannic Majesty's ancestors instructed the deportees to Australia that "militia" has a
> different meaning than in the rest of the English-speaking world.

You do know how the militia is defined by Congress in the US don't you?
Should 2A only apply to these people?

> That's the only reason I can deduce for your ignorance.
>
>> ... Not overly well regulated but militia,...
>
> Nope, only an obscure religious sect.

I'm sure some of them were able bodied men between 17 and 45 and thus
part of the unorganized militia

max headroom

Oct 22, 2020, 1:47:41 AM10/22/20
In news:YImdndwlq9d6jwzC...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:
I'm familiar with the Militia Act of 1903.

> Should 2A only apply to these people?

How did Mr Expert-In-All-Things-American fuck that up so badly? Did you learn nothing from Heller?

>> That's the only reason I can deduce for your ignorance.

[crickets]

>>> ... Not overly well regulated but militia,...

>> Nope, only an obscure religious sect.

> I'm sure some of them were able bodied men between 17 and 45 and thus
> part of the unorganized militia

When mustered. Otherwise they were just members of an obscure religious sect.

>>> ... isn't that why you can have guns under 2A?

>> How did Mr Expert-In-All-Things-American fuck that up so badly?

[crickets]

Dechucka

Oct 22, 2020, 2:05:41 AM10/22/20
Excellent so there were militia at WACO

§246. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males
at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title
32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of
intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female
citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the
Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the
militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

>> Should 2A only apply to these people?
>
> How did Mr Expert-In-All-Things-American fuck that up so badly? Did you learn nothing from Heller?

I certainly understand it

>>> That's the only reason I can deduce for your ignorance.
>

> [crickets]

Cicadas, bloody noisy at the moment

>>> Nope, only an obscure religious sect.
>
>> I'm sure some of them were able bodied men between 17 and 45 and thus
>> part of the unorganized militia
>
> When mustered. Otherwise they were just members of an obscure religious sect.

I thought you were familiar withe the 1903 Militia act
§246. Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males
at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title
32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of
intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female
citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the
Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the
militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

>>> How did Mr Expert-In-All-Things-American fuck that up so badly?
>

> [crickets]

Cicadas, bloody noisy at the moment. Mostly greengrocer but other types
come later

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 8:06:29 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:28:58 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:40:34 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> On 10/21/2020 3:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
>>> and clog up the works until we are heard.
>>
>> How are 163 people going to fill the streets and clog up the works?
>
>Where are you getting that number from? With any luck there will be millions
>upon millions of us. Enough to dwarf the crowds that turned out in pussy
>hats in 2017.

Not after we thin the crowd.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 8:07:23 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 08:26:17 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/10/2020 7:55 am, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:53:35 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yep
>>
>> Good, so you agree that leftists will burn and loot.
>
>May well do so and the right may do the samr

Doubtful.

>>> and if Biden wins the opposite may happen.
>>
>> The opposite of what?
>
>Violence bt your mates the crazy right

Try that again when you're sober, and in English this time.

>>> Sadly. 99.9% of Americans
>>> will accept the result but unfortunately Trump has got his excuses in
>>> early and WHATEVER THE RESULT I believe violence will occur by the
>>> extremists.
>>
>> If Trump wins. Correct.
>
>Same if Biden does :-(

Wrong

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 8:07:44 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 13:54:07 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/10/2020 1:38 pm, max headroom wrote:

>>> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
>>> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur....
>>
>> Believe what you want. Your fantasies are irrelevant.
>
>We'll see

We won't have to. It's predictable.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 8:08:32 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 16:04:37 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Perhaps Her Britannic Majesty's ancestors instructed the deportees to Australia that "militia" has a
>> different meaning than in the rest of the English-speaking world.
>
>You do know how the militia is defined by Congress in the US don't you?
>Should 2A only apply to these people?

Well, since the 2A does NOT apply only to the militia......

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:41 AM10/22/20

"Nadegda" <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 07:48:39 -0400, Scout wrote:
>
>> "kensi" <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in message

>>> He won't. All of the polls show commanding leads for Biden in every
>>> battleground state.
>>
>> They showed the same in 2016 for Hillary. Guess who didn't win.
>
> Biden's leads are much larger, particularly in Michigan, Pennsylvania,
> and Wisconsin.

And you still believe the polls?

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:42 AM10/22/20

"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 22/10/2020 12:41 am, max headroom wrote:
>> In news:DMydnUg3M9xMNRLC...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka
>> <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

>>> the MILITIA have 2A , nothing can defeat them as Waco showed
>>
>> Judas priest, you have a screwed up view of America! You should stick to
>> your circle jerk with Fran
>> and Ordog.
>

> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent

Well, we're already seeing levels of election and voter fraud on a level not
seen in a long time. Further if the primaries were any indication we may see
historic level of people being disenfranchised by the changes in election
law. In the primary election in NJ 20% of voters had their vote thrown out.

> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur.

You mean like Democrats did in 2016 and again in 2020?

>I'm told often enough on this ng that all your guns are needed to take on a
>repressive government.

Which is much more likely now than it was 50 years ago.

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:43 AM10/22/20

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>
>> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>
> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
> and clog up the works until we are heard.

Well that's one way to get leftists out of government....

You mean like they've been doing for the last several months.

Can you check the suspension while you're under there?

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:43 AM10/22/20

> On 22/10/2020 6:37 am, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:19:55 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sadly I believe with your POTUS claiming the election will be fraudulent
>>> and unfair the nutters will be out be out and violence will occur.
>>
>> Well, that's because you're a dumb aushole. The FACT is, the opposite
>> will happen- if Trump wins, leftists will loot and burn, as they
>> usually do when they don't get their way.
>>
> Yep and if Biden wins the opposite may happen.

Perhaps, but we know it will happen if Biden loses.

> Sadly. 99.9% of Americans will accept the result

Sorry, but not that many have even accepted the results of the 2016
election.

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:44 AM10/22/20

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2020-10-21 2:36 p.m., Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> An American
>>
>> An American from Mexico or Canada or Bolivia?
>
> canadians aren't americans

I see you failed geography.

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:44 AM10/22/20

> On 22/10/2020 8:02 am, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>>
>>> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>>
>> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
>> and clog up the works until we are heard.
>>

> Aren't you a believer in your Constitution? Didn't Clinton get more votes
> last time?

No, she lost 227 to 304.

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:45 AM10/22/20

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:40:34 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:
>
>> On 10/21/2020 3:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the
>>> streets,
>>> and clog up the works until we are heard.
>>
>> How are 163 people going to fill the streets and clog up the works?
>
> Where are you getting that number from? With any luck there will be
> millions
> upon millions of us. Enough to dwarf the crowds that turned out in pussy
> hats in 2017.

thus indicating that they are fucked in the head....

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 8:18:45 AM10/22/20

"Dechucka" <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The militia of the United States is, but there are many other government
defined militias here.

Meanwhile, I will only ask, does the 2nd speak of "the right of the militia"
or "the right of the people"?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 8:56:26 AM10/22/20
This aushole has serious learning difficulties, or severe memory
problems, or both.

max headroom

Oct 22, 2020, 10:43:25 AM10/22/20
In news:0cKdnaLYga-wvAzC...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:
In your warped, malfunctioning mind, *any* interaction between a government agent and a male aged 17
to 45 is a militia confrontation, and a summer league softball team is a militia mustering.

You're no better than Fran or Ordog in your misconceptions of America.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 10:48:43 AM10/22/20
You have to remember-- these are people who have been taught they have
to ASK their government if they can have a gun to defend themselves--
and their government will tell them, "No."

And they're OK with that.

You'd think with 20% of them descended from convicts, that government
would have had a LITTLE push-back by now.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 10:53:58 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 17:05:32 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/10/2020 4:35 pm, max headroom wrote:

>> I'm familiar with the Militia Act of 1903.
>
>Excellent so there were militia at WACO
>
>§246. Militia: composition and classes
>
>(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males
>at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title
>32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of
>intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female
>citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
>
>(b) The classes of the militia are—
>
>(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the
>Naval Militia; and
>
>(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the
>militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Uh oh!

There's militia at our local high school!

Holy shit! There's militia at our local college!

FUCK! The construction site down the street is CRAWLING with militia!

Oh hell, they're at the grocery store too!

Scout

Oct 22, 2020, 10:58:12 AM10/22/20

"Skeeter" <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:02:15 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>>On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:11:19 +1100, Dechucka wrote:
>>
>>> What the populous wants is a tad irrelevant.
>>
>>Like hell it is. If we have to we'll walk off our jobs, fill the streets,
>>and clog up the works until we are heard.
>
> Never worked before, Have a ball and lose your job.

Yep, and due to the lock down we're going to have all kinds of people
willing to fill their job(s).

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 22, 2020, 11:29:11 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:53:51 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
<f273pft8p23sr6ctf...@4ax.com>:

> [...]

Complaints regarding Illegal Use or System or Network Security issues should be sent to dm...@highwinds-media.com

For live incidents, please contact Highwinds Abuse at ab...@highwinds-media.com

Miscellaneous

HW may terminate a Reseller's usenet services for convenience upon providing five (5) days notice to Reseller. For purposes of notice, Reseller acknowledges and agrees that email will be sufficient notice.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
Designated Agent Information

Highwinds Media Group, Inc., Wind Tunnel and highwinds-media.com ("Highwinds") has designated an agent to receive notification of claimed infringement of copyrights and other intellectual property rights. All notices of claimed infringement given pursuant to the terms of 17 United States Code Section 512 should be sent to:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡wrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
[...]

i, for one, can't wait until they start murdering each other indiscriminately.

it will be "to laff".

[...]

%

Oct 22, 2020, 11:36:02 AM10/22/20
laff won't comment on this post

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 22, 2020, 11:38:19 AM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 08:35:58 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
decided to freely share it with us in <dioue0....@news.alt.net>:

> On 2020-10-22 8:29 a.m., 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:53:51 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
> > psychotic, racist, mathematically-challenged, democracy-hating,
> > misogynist, transphobic, homophobic white-supremacist piece of 💩 who
> > suspiciously quacks a lot like Neal Warren AKA Greg Hall taking a break
> > from the stormfront discussion boards to tail transgendered people
> > around on usenet posting as "Klown Scheißefreude (X-Complaints-To:
> > ab...@blocknews.net) <🎪.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>"
> > falls under this category. ...but 🎪 surely thinks he had anybody
> > e-mail: dm...@highwinds-media.com <💩snickerTurd💩>
> > >OnThu,22Oct202017:05:32+110
> > 0,Dechucka<Dech...@hotmail.com>
> > >wrote:
> > >
> > >�
> > �On22/10/20204:35pm,maxheadroomwrote:
> > >
> > >�
> > �>I'mfamiliar
> > withtheMilitiaActof1903.
> > >�
> > �ExcellentsothereweremilitiaatWACO�246.Militia:composi
> > tionand
> > >�
> > �classes(a)ThemilitiaoftheUnitedStatesconsistsofall
> > >�
> > �able-bodiedmalesatleast17yearsofageand,exceptasprovided
> > in
> > >�
> > �section313oftitle32,under45yearsofagewhoare,orwhohave
> > >�
> > �madeadeclarationofintentiontobecome,citizensoftheUnited
> > >�
> > �StatesandoffemalecitizensoftheUnitedStateswhoaremembers
> > of
> > >�
> > �theNationalGuard.(b)Theclassesofthemilitiaare�(1)the
> > >
> > organizedmilitia,whichconsistsoftheNationalGuardandtheNa
> > val
> > >�
> > �Militia;and(2)theunorganizedmilitia,whichconsistsofthem
> > embers
> > >�
> > �ofthemilitiawhoarenotmembersoftheNationalGuardortheNava
> > >�
> > �Militia. >
> > >Uhoh!
> > >
> > >There'smilitiaatourlocalhig
> > hschool! >
> > >Holyshit!There'smilitiaatou
> > rlocalcollege! >
> > >FUCK!Theconstructionsitedow
> > nthestreetisCRAWLINGwithmilitia!
> > >
> > >Ohhell,they'reatthegrocerys
> > toretoo! > i, for one, can't
> > wait until they start murdering each other indiscriminately. it will be
> > "to laff". "4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...
> laff won't comment on this post

and then laff's nads blew up.

"4 out of 5 pet rocks" won't comment on this poast...

Dechucka

Oct 22, 2020, 2:25:20 PM10/22/20
How?

Dechucka

Oct 22, 2020, 2:27:49 PM10/22/20
snip

>> Excellent so there were militia at WACO
>
> In your warped, malfunctioning mind, *any* interaction between a government agent and a male aged 17
> to 45 is a militia confrontation, and a summer league softball team is a militia mustering.

Do you want a hand building strawmen

Dechucka

Oct 22, 2020, 2:29:33 PM10/22/20
Depends how you define it, currently under Heller it is the people

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 2:40:08 PM10/22/20
On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 05:25:13 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Reducing their numbers

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 2:40:46 PM10/22/20
On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 05:27:42 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
We know you're really good at it

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 2:41:25 PM10/22/20
On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 05:29:26 +1100, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
No it doesn't "depend on how you define it."

It SAYS "the people."

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 22, 2020, 2:46:44 PM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:40:02 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
<ffk3pf180fe9nqujt...@4ax.com>:

[...]

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡wrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡<nad31...@gmail.invalid>wrote:
[...]
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡outin🐱hatsin2017.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Notafterwethinthecrowd.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡How?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Reducingtheirnumbers*
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

* millita guys offing each other

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Oct 22, 2020, 2:49:36 PM10/22/20
On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:40:40 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
<sgk3pft8t6m1cuq77...@4ax.com>:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡OnFri,23Oct202005:27:42+1100,Dechucka<Dech...@hotmail.com>
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡wrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡snip
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡ExcellentsothereweremilitiaatWACO
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Inyourwarped,malfunctioningmind,*any*interactionbetweena
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡governmentagentandamaleaged17to45isamilitiaconfrontation,
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡andasummerleaguesoftballteamisamilitiamustering.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Doyouwantahandbuildingstrawmen
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Weknowyou'rereallygoodatit

you really appear to be of those "sovereign citizen" nimrods.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 22, 2020, 2:52:49 PM10/22/20
>> i, for one, can't wait until they start murdering each other indiscriminately.

I can't wait until you show up to try to use their women's room.
It is loading more messages.