Re: RussiaGate Confirmed

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 6, 2024, 8:43:05 AMFeb 6

| "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
| Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
| war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
| talking with Putin?"

<https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1754851943430725816>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 20, 2024, 9:22:52 AMFeb 20
> | "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
> | Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
> | war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
> | talking with Putin?"

Another life-long conservative Republican speaks:

| Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Monday offered a
| critical take on the GOP's shift in stance on Russia.
| Today's Republican Party has embraced American weakness,"
| he said. "They are OK looking the other way and giving
| equity to Vladimir Putin and Russia, and that's not just a
| pivot of orthodox. That's a new chapter of Republicanism."
| "Yea because the leader has followers," he agreed. "I think
| there is a unique shamefulness to see Mike Turner, Tim
| Scott, Lindsey Graham and others engage in this type of
| apologism, if you will, for their own political interest,
| to faceplant on the knee of Donald Trump. They do it very
| well, from Graham to Scott to Mike Turner to Elise
| Stefanik. Name them. There is a unique shamefulness to it."

<https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david-jolly-republicans-follow-trump_n_65d483bfe4b0f7fbe7b4017b>

--bks

NoBody

Feb 22, 2024, 7:30:03 AMFeb 22
So let me understand this:

The current President is letting Russia do whatever it wants and takes
our people hostage with no response.

It's *Trump* who's a tool of the Russians?