Re: Americans Ready For Green New Deal

Bradley K. Sherman

May 20, 2022, 9:58:45 AM5/20/22

<https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/19/records-broken-as-high-temperatures-hit-spain-and-france>

| 21 states could see record-high temperatures this weekend
<https://www.today.com/video/21-states-could-see-record-high-temperatures-this-weekend-140433989924>

--bks

Siri Cruise

May 20, 2022, 11:55:19 AM5/20/22
In article <t686qj$3li$1...@panix3.panix.com>,
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Records broken as high temperatures hit Spain and France
> <https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/19/records-broken-as-high-temperatures-hit-s
> pain-and-france>
>

> | 21 states could see record-high temperatures this weekend

No doubt a perfectly natural effect caused by a Wuhan lab.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Blue Lives Matter

May 20, 2022, 12:00:33 PM5/20/22
On Fri, 20 May 2022 08:55:13 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t686qj$3li$1...@panix3.panix.com>,
> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> | Records broken as high temperatures hit Spain and France
>> <https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/19/records-broken-as-high-temperatures-hit-s
>> pain-and-france>
>>

>> | 21 states could see record-high temperatures this weekend
>
>No doubt a perfectly natural effect caused by a Wuhan lab.

The sky could fall this weekend...

NoBody

May 21, 2022, 9:12:44 AM5/21/22
On 20 May 2022 13:58:43 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

And that has what to do with electric vehicles that cost so much more
than conventional vehicles and need toxic batteries with a limited
life? A typical false narrative from "Bradley".

NoBody

May 22, 2022, 9:08:23 AM5/22/22
And Bradley runs away once again from his nonsense.

Ken

May 22, 2022, 11:41:10 AM5/22/22
Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t686qj$3li$1...@panix3.panix.com>,
> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> | Records broken as high temperatures hit Spain and France
>> <https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/19/records-broken-as-high-temperatures-hit-s
>> pain-and-france>
>>

>> | 21 states could see record-high temperatures this weekend
>
> No doubt a perfectly natural effect caused by a Wuhan lab.

Either that, or another example of "White Supremacy".

Siri Cruise

May 22, 2022, 12:42:14 PM5/22/22
In article <t6dlij$2l9$2...@dont-email.me>, Ken <K...@invalid.com>
wrote:

> Either that, or another example of "White Supremacy".

You got any cites of people saying that? Or just your guilty
conscience?

Ken

May 22, 2022, 1:18:58 PM5/22/22
Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t6dlij$2l9$2...@dont-email.me>, Ken <K...@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Either that, or another example of "White Supremacy".
>
> You got any cites of people saying that? Or just your guilty
> conscience?

How about Washington, D.C.? I heard that come from there almost daily.
Do you live in Washington, D.C.? Or even worse, California??

Siri Cruise

May 22, 2022, 2:36:56 PM5/22/22
In article <t6dra0$eki$1...@dont-email.me>, Ken <K...@invalid.com>
wrote:
We don't have anyone talking about monkeypox. It must be your
guilty conscience.

25.BX945

May 23, 2022, 12:13:34 AM5/23/22
It's all the moonshine being cooked by the White
Supremacists - poisons the atmosphere !!! So,
imprison all White people and SAVE THE PLANET !

No, Chinese don't exist, we won't think about them
and all their coal. MSNBC will tell you what's
important !