Re: Cameron Champ is a twit OT

yalper

Apr 11, 2021, 2:43:31 AM4/11/21

<Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:>
>> On 11/04/2021 2:41 pm, max headroom wrote:
>>> In news:G6CdnaN_bdbHwu_9...@westnet.com.au,
Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

Cameron Champ. He is

by-cameron-champ-at-masters-on-saturday/ar-BB1fwawQ?ocid=msedgdhp

makes it harder to vote, which to

How do I

>>> Thanks for admitting that facts matter less to you than your
feelings.

>> Factually it is true as well
>
> No, it's not.

>>> Didn't they?
>
>> They sure did....
>
> Yet bigdog "spewed" nothing about them.
>
>> ... When was the last time that Georgia was such a basket case
for the GoP

> It's not. The GOP holds most elected offices.

Democrats fail basic math and percentages yet again. Gotta love it.

OrigInfoJunkie

Apr 11, 2021, 8:47:52 AM4/11/21
yalper wrote

>> In news:09-dnV7PYvdAFO_9...@westnet.com.au, Dechucka
> <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:>
> Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> typed:

> Cameron Champ. He is
> pundit, he is a duffer.

> by-cameron-champ-at-masters-on-saturday/ar-BB1fwawQ?ocid=msedgdhp

> law),ǽƒ'ª¶ he said this week. ǽƒ'ª "As
> makes it harder to vote, which to
> itǽƒ'ªƒ"½s very shocking.ǽƒ'ª¶
R U planning big stuff for Hitler's birthday?

OrigInfoJunkie

May 25, 2021, 5:17:31 PM5/25/21
yalper wrote