Why do Democrats approve of men sucking penises and wearing dresses?

ass...@dns-netz.com

Oct 16, 2021, 11:05:03 PMOct 16
Doesn't the party of pretend draw the line at mentally ill behavior?

Bob Duncan

Oct 17, 2021, 11:19:11 PMOct 17
fel...@dns-netz.com wrote

> Doesn't the party of pretend draw the line at mentally ill behavior?

President Trump sucked my penis and I wasn't even 12 years-old!

%

Oct 18, 2021, 12:16:13 AMOct 18
you're still not

romey

Oct 19, 2021, 5:39:37 PMOct 19
x39

Bob Duncan

Nov 4, 2021, 2:12:03 PMNov 4
fel...@dns-netz.com wrote

> Doesn't the party of pretend draw the line at mentally ill behavior?

Bob Duncan

Nov 13, 2021, 5:09:25 PMNov 13
fel...@dns-netz.com wrote

> Doesn't the party of pretend draw the line at mentally ill behavior?

Bob Duncan

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:57 PM (12 days ago) Nov 21
fel...@dns-netz.com wrote

> Doesn't the party of pretend draw the line at mentally ill behavior?

Bob Duncan

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:26 PM (4 days ago) Nov 29
fel...@dns-netz.com wrote