Trump Sucking My Penis Vol 12

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 30, 2021, 9:16:26 AM11/30/21

'An orange jumpsuit awaiting him': Trump warned he should be worried about
Manhattan criminal investigation
Tom Boggioni

August 02, 2021
'An orange jumpsuit awaiting him': Trump warned he should be worried about
Manhattan criminal investigation
President Donald Trump and the alleged 'fake Melania' Trump (Twitter)

Appearing on CNN to discuss a ruling that will allow Congress to have
access to former president Donald Trump's taxes, Bloomberg editor Tim
O'Brien said that the issue may be tied up in the courts yet again, and
that Trump should be more concerned about the criminal investigation being
conducted against him by Manhattan's district attorney.

Last week the Justice Department paved the way for Congressional
investigators to access the former president's tax returns before a
federal judge interceded and gave Trump time to contest the ruling.

Speaking with CNN host Jim Sciutto, O'Brien -- a Trump biographer who has
seen previous tax documents belonging to the ex-president before he ran
for office -- said to expect another long period of legal wrangling.

"I'm assuming they are looking at this and still challenge it on the
grounds that the DOJ, Bill Barr's DOJ blocked the release which was, that
congress was just engaging in a fishing expedition and it wasn't pursuant
to Congress's oversight authority or legislation and therefore it should
be stopped," O'Brien predicted. "I imagine they'll try to challenge that
in court but they're going to have an uphill battle with that."

"So if it comes to Congress, if the tax returns come to Congress, are they
now effectively public? Will you and I and people here watching here be
able to see them?" host Sciutto asked.
Viewers cheer as Mary Trump jabs 'coward' Meghan McCain in her last week
on The View
Yet another bogus claim made by Trump-backed Arizona 'auditors' just went
down in flames
Damning CNN supercut shames Fox News for mocking Capitol cops' trauma
after two more officers die by suicide

"I suspect we will at some point," the journalist replied. "I think
Congress is going to have to be judicious and I think circumspect about
how they post these. There is a lot of, I think, issues around the
separation of powers and checks and balances that rides as much on trust
as it does on the rule of law."

"So the president has multiple legal tracks, perilous ones underway right
now," Sciutto prompted. "I mean you have an investigation, one in the
state of Georgia into his efforts to overturn the election. You have the
Manhattan DA's continued case and indictment, in fact of the Trump
Organization. Now you have this, at least exposing -- we don't know if
there is criminal behavior -- but exposing what the president has tried to
conceal for some time. What is the political effect of that for a person
who remains the choice of most, at least, Republicans for the
[presidential] nominee in 2024?"

"I think the Manhattan DA's investigation is still the most perilous for
him; that is a criminal investigation that is still a possibility that
there is an orange jumpsuit waiting for Donald Trump at the end of that
process," O'Brien explained. "I don't anticipate getting there, there is a
lot of evidence that needs to come into the public record before that
occurs."

"I don't know that any of his core supporters would care about any of
this," the journalist conceded. "I think the real issue is what do
traditional conservative Republicans and moderate voters think about it in
a general election and that is really the meat of the issue."

The past year has been the most arduous of our lives. The Covid-19
pandemic continues to be catastrophic not only to our health - mental and
physical - but also to the stability of millions of people. For all of us
independent news organizations, it’s no exception.

We’ve covered everything thrown at us this past year and will continue to
do so with your support. We’ve always understood the importance of calling
out corruption, regardless of political affiliation.

We need your support in this difficult time. Every reader contribution, no
matter the amount, makes a difference in allowing our newsroom to bring
you the stories that matter, at a time when being informed is more
important than ever. Invest with us.

Make a one-time contribution to Raw Story Investigates, or click here to
become a subscriber. Thank you.
Click to donate by check.

GOP attorney general group takes big financial hit over ties to Capitol
riot as corporate donors flee: report
Matthew Chapman
August 03, 2021

On Tuesday, Axios reported that the Republican Attorneys General
Association, the national group dedicated to electing Republicans to lead
state law enforcement agencies around the country, has taken a massive hit
to its donations after its ties to Capitol rioters were exposed.

"Large companies that gave in the past — such as Amazon, Walmart, Visa,
Capital One, Johnson & Johnson and CocaCola — didn't donate to RAGA in the
first six months of this year," reported Lachlan Markay. "Another prior
donor, Facebook, said it paused its political giving program altogether."
Yet another bogus claim made by Trump-backed Arizona 'auditors' just went
down in flames
Brad Reed
August 03, 2021

One of the more eye-opening claims made by Doug Logan, the leader of the
Arizona election review team, is that there were more than 74,000
"phantom" mail-in ballots that were counted even though there was
supposedly "no record of them being sent."

However, the Arizona Mirror took a look at Logan's claim and found it to
be egregiously false -- and they proved it by using the exact same records
that Logan cited as proof of supposed widespread fraud.
Texas’ Abbott likely violated the Constitution with his recent executive
order: judge
Sarah K. Burris
August 03, 2021

U.S. District Judge Kathleen Cardone in El Paso ruled Tuesday that Texas
Gov. Greg Abbott's (R) executive order targeting migrants is
unconstitutional.

While the formal ruling hasn't been issued, the judge did agree to the
restraining order or preliminary injunction that "the United States is
likely to prevail on its claims that Texas Governor Greg Abbott's
'executive order No. GA-37 relating to the transportation of migrants
during the COVID-19 disaster,' ... violates the Supremacy Clause of the
United States Constitution because (1) it conflicts with, and poses an
obstacle to, federal immigration law; and (2) it directly regulates the
federal government's operations."