Re: The Chinese Government believes...

Byker

Feb 9, 2021, 4:32:07 PM2/9/21
"David P." wrote in message
news:6e2ae740-290b-49fa...@googlegroups.com...

> The Chinese Government believes that war is inevitable, and there's
> nothing you can do about it; it's human nature!

That's why they're stockpiling food, oil, and strategic resources. They
expect a long, drawn-out conventional war. When things go nuclear, it'll all
be for naught...

o'Mahoney

Apr 7, 2021, 10:36:32 PM4/7/21
Got any reliable links to this info?

The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense
tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light
between two eternities of darkness.

VLADIMIR NABOKOV,
Speak, Memory: A Memoir

Byker

Apr 8, 2021, 2:04:32 PM4/8/21
"o'Mahoney" wrote in message

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:31:59 -0600, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"David P." wrote in message
>>
>> The Chinese Government believes that war is inevitable, and there's
>> nothing you can do about it; it's human nature!
>
>That's why they're stockpiling food, oil, and strategic resources. They
>expect a long, drawn-out conventional war. When things go nuclear, it'll
>all
>be for naught...

Got any reliable links to this info?

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR1100/RR1140/RAND_RR1140.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLYAJarjzM

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1205451.shtml

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-10/china-plans-strategic-boost-to-vast-state-commodities-reserves

https://www.guampdn.com/story/opinion/readers/2021/03/03/letter-why-china-stockpiling-vast-quantities-vital-commodities/6897215002/

Yet the Chingchongs continue to bray that this "stockpiling" is to "fight
Covid-19".

Yeah, SURE...

R. Mutt

Apr 10, 2021, 12:55:57 AM4/10/21
It’s because they know that if they keep doing what they’re doing chances
are big they’ll be cut off from the rest of the world like Soviet Union
was.