Re: Stormy cost Trump 4YRS in prison possibly

Rodney

Feb 19, 2024, 10:32:32 AMFeb 19
>Donald Trump Could Face Up to Four Years in Prison
>"Former President Donald Trump will likely be sentenced to between one
>and four years in prison if convicted in the Stormy Daniels hush money
>case ..." MSN News - Feb 16, 2024
>--
>https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-could-face-up-to-four
>-years-in-prison-attorney/ar-BB1ikzjr

Best news this week! We can only pray.

Criminals must pay for their evil ways.

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 10:47:40 AMFeb 19
In article <uqvsae$1ufvq$1...@dont-email.me>,
bigtrump...@protonmail.com says...
Except Joe Biden because he's incompatible to stand trial.

super70s

Feb 19, 2024, 1:23:55 PMFeb 19
Unfortunately any prison sentence will likely only result in home confinement.

With his record of dishonesty he doesn't deserve the benefit of the
doubt with the ankle bracelet, those Secret Service agents have been
known to look the other way a lot of times.

Baxter

Feb 19, 2024, 2:12:33 PMFeb 19
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Biden isn't going to stand trial because he's not a criminal.

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 3:56:25 PMFeb 19
In article <ur096u$21anr$2...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
says...
They were going to have him stand trial. That means they had something.

Baxter

Feb 19, 2024, 6:15:09 PMFeb 19
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
No, the were NOT "going to have him stand trial", They wanted to find
something, and failed. there was nothing there they could charge him
with. Charging Biden was just a conservaturd wet dream.

pothead

Feb 19, 2024, 10:08:09 PMFeb 19
Removing documents from the SCIFF when senator and VP isn't illegal?
And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?
Come on man.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

pothead

Feb 19, 2024, 10:10:06 PMFeb 19
Like Hillary the fix was in.
And the Biden is mentally troubled is part of the plan to remove him from office/2024 election.
Like the Clintons, the Bidens are untouchable.

Baxter

Feb 19, 2024, 10:21:57 PMFeb 19
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Where did you get that Biden removed documents from the SCIFF? I have
not seen any claim of this - provide a reference

==========
Referring to Biden’s handling of materials with classified markings,
Fitzpatrick cited his experience as an FBI special agent and a federal
prosecutor, and said: “Classified documents can never be taken out of a
SCIF, ever.”

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2023/scif-skiff-classified-
documents-removal-biden-trump-pence/

========
go to the link - you'll see your claim is a lie and how the lie
originated.

duke

Feb 20, 2024, 1:22:48 AMFeb 20
There was no fix.

> [snip Nazi fever spew]

There is no plan to remove Biden from the ticket.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 1:23:02 AMFeb 20
*SCIF*, Bugster, you fucking moron. There is only one fucking 'F'

> I have not seen any claim of this - provide a reference

It's by implication, Bugster, you fucking moron. There are numerous SCIFs in the
Capitol complex
(https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/05/the-rooms-where-congress-keeps-its-secrets/451554/)
and in the White House. Biden during his Senate years presumably would have
viewed sensitive documents in a Capitol complex SCIF (*one* fucking 'F',
Bugster), and as VP either in a White House SCIF or some other executive
building SCIF. What happened is Biden inadvertently shuffled some sensitive
documents in with other papers and walked out of the SCIF with them. Unlike
Trump, it was unintentional. Unlike Trump, Biden immediately returned them when
they were subsequently found at his office and at his home. Unlike Trump, Biden
did *not* attempt to obstruct the recovery of them.

Take what you can get, Bugster, you stupid commie fuck.

Blue Lives Matter

Feb 20, 2024, 1:23:02 AMFeb 20
On 2/19/2024 7:08 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-19, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>> In article <ur096u$21anr$2...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
>> says...
>>>
>>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in

>>> Biden isn't going to stand trial because he's not a criminal.
>>
>> They were going to have him stand trial.

They were *not* going to prosecute.

>> That means they had something.

They didn't have a case.

> Removing documents from the SCIFF [sic] when senator and VP isn't illegal?

*SCIF*, you fucking moron — only one 'F'

Biden didn't remove any documents from a *SCIF* while he was a senator. Biden
did not *knowingly* remove any when he was VP.

> And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?

He never said or suggested such a thing.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 8:59:18 AMFeb 20
In article <VyXAN.384551$xHn7....@fx14.iad>, duckg...@cocks.net
says...
Then you are dumber than we thought.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 9:00:29 AMFeb 20
In article <7zXAN.384553$xHn7....@fx14.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
He took them and that is a crime.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 9:01:50 AMFeb 20
In article <4zXAN.384552$xHn7....@fx14.iad>,
Iron_WhiteSupremacist@Systemic_Treason.KMA says...

> On 2/19/2024 7:08 PM, pothead wrote:
> > On 2024-02-19, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
> >> In article <ur096u$21anr$2...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
> >> says...

> >> They were going to have him stand trial.
>
> They were *not* going to prosecute.

Were you there?

> >> That means they had something.
>
> They didn't have a case.

Then why did they even mention he was not able mentally to stand trial?

> > Removing documents from the SCIFF [sic] when senator and VP isn't illegal?
>
> *SCIF*, you fucking moron ? only one 'F'
>
> Biden didn't remove any documents from a *SCIF* while he was a senator. Biden
> did not *knowingly* remove any when he was VP.
>
> > And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?
>
> He never said or suggested such a thing.

So he knew he had them.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 10:31:43 AMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 6:01 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <4zXAN.384552$xHn7....@fx14.iad>,
> Iron_WhiteSupremacist@Systemic_Treason.KMA says...

>> They were *not* going to prosecute.

>> They didn't have a case.
>
> Then why did they even mention he was not able mentally to stand trial?

That's not what the report said.

>>> Removing documents from the SCIFF [sic] when senator and VP isn't illegal?
>>
>> *SCIF*, you fucking moron ? only one 'F'
>>
>> Biden didn't remove any documents from a *SCIF* while he was a senator. Biden
>> did not *knowingly* remove any when he was VP.
>>
>>> And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?
>>
>> He never said or suggested such a thing.
>
> So he knew he had them.

He didn't. But Trump knew he had thousands of them, and he knowingly shuffled
them around and tried to hide them at Mar-a-Dumpo. The FBI should have searched
Shit-the-Bedminster, too, because he has some stashed there.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 10:31:51 AMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 6:00 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

No crime, no charges.

Baxter

Feb 20, 2024, 10:39:46 AMFeb 20
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Fucking QAnon nonsense.

Baxter

Feb 20, 2024, 10:41:59 AMFeb 20
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
People who parrot QAnon bullshit are outright stupid.

NoBody

Feb 20, 2024, 10:54:45 AMFeb 20
It's not literally part of QAnon horseshit, but it's of exactly the same
caliber. It's irrational and rabid foam-at-the-lips fuckwittery.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 11:19:27 AMFeb 20
In article <wB3BN.120927$46Te....@fx38.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
Yes it is.

> >> *SCIF*, you fucking moron ? only one 'F'
> >>
> >> Biden didn't remove any documents from a *SCIF* while he was a senator. Biden
> >> did not *knowingly* remove any when he was VP.

> >> He never said or suggested such a thing.
> >
> > So he knew he had them.
>
> He didn't. But Trump knew he had thousands of them, and he knowingly shuffled
> them around and tried to hide them at Mar-a-Dumpo. The FBI should have searched
> Shit-the-Bedminster, too, because he has some stashed there.

Joe knew he had them. How could he not know?

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 11:20:08 AMFeb 20
In article <ur2h3u$2il6p$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
says...
While you post fucking CNN bullshit.

Baxter

Feb 20, 2024, 12:01:54 PMFeb 20
Michael A Terrell <mike.am...@earthlink.nut> wrote in
So you're too stupid to engage in actual discussion and can only smear
shit on the walls. Oh, and now it's tRumpanzees that are the commies you
fucking inbread moron.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 12:20:38 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 8:19 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
No, it does not. It said nothing about his mental fitness to stand trial.

>>> So he knew he had them.
>>
>> He didn't. But Trump knew he had thousands of them, and he knowingly shuffled
>> them around and tried to hide them at Mar-a-Dumpo. The FBI should have searched
>> Shit-the-Bedminster, too, because he has some stashed there.
>
> Joe knew he had them.

That's not what Hur said.

Scout

Feb 20, 2024, 12:58:07 PMFeb 20

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Well, that certainly shows your desire to engage in actual discussion.

I suppose terms like "tRumpanzees, commies, and fucking inbread moron" isn't
smearing shit on the walls, but what you consider 'actual discussion'?

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 2:36:43 PMFeb 20
In article <ur2p7c$2kc40$2...@dont-email.me>,
me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net says...
Sounds liberal to me.

Baxter

Feb 20, 2024, 6:14:49 PMFeb 20
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Prove. Quote the text and provide a link where it says exactly "he was
not able mentally to stand trial". You won't because it doesn't exist
and you're a flaming idiot.

Baxter

Feb 20, 2024, 6:26:59 PMFeb 20

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 6:56:19 PMFeb 20
In article <ur3bp5$2o2ph$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/-nightmare-special-
counsels-assessment-bidens-mental-fitness-triggers-rcna137975

Watch him use words to get out of it.

Skeeter

Feb 20, 2024, 6:56:59 PMFeb 20
In article <ur3cfv$2o2ph$3...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
says...
Trump owns you.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:10:13 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:10:03 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Like Hillary the fix was in.
>And the Biden is mentally troubled is part of the plan to remove him from office/2024 election.
>Like the Clintons, the Bidens are untouchable.

Like the Clintons, the Biden's aren't guilty of anything.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:10:37 PMFeb 20
Pity.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 8:11:53 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:08:06 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Removing documents from the SCIFF when senator and VP isn't illegal?
>And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?
>Come on man.

Crybaby.

Baxter

Feb 20, 2024, 9:57:21 PMFeb 20
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Nowhere in that link can you find: "he was not able mentally to stand
trial". Your link does not say what you claim it says.

Scout

Feb 21, 2024, 9:49:14 AMFeb 21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Where did anyone claim that SPECIFIC phrase was in the report?

Scout

Feb 21, 2024, 9:49:14 AMFeb 21

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Why should I try to find a SPECIFIC quote that you just made up?

The issue is whether the report say that the charges weren't being brought
because of his mental inability to stand trial.. not that they using a
particular phrase you pulled out of your ass. Which seems to be the source
of much of your information.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 9:58:07 AMFeb 21
In article <eajatih9uufqvpare...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:10:03 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
> >Like Hillary the fix was in.
> >And the Biden is mentally troubled is part of the plan to remove him from office/2024 election.
> >Like the Clintons, the Bidens are untouchable.
>
> Like the Clintons, the Biden's aren't guilty of anything.
>
> Swill

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You got jokes now.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 9:58:38 AMFeb 21
In article <bdjatip1tktjvoni2...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:08:06 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
> >Removing documents from the SCIFF when senator and VP isn't illegal?
> >And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?
> >Come on man.
>
> Crybaby.
>
> Swill

You support his crime.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 9:59:09 AMFeb 21
In article <ur3oqd$2r402$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
I knew you would twist it around.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 10:04:19 AMFeb 21
In article <ur52h5$37756$1...@dont-email.me>,
me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net says...
He twisted everything like he always does.

Baxter

Feb 21, 2024, 10:40:29 AMFeb 21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
And it doesn't say what you claim - YOU made that up.

Baxter

Feb 21, 2024, 10:41:37 AMFeb 21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in news:ur52h6
$37756$2...@dont-email.me:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <ur3bp5$2o2ph$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02
_spam...@baxcode.com
That was your claim.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 11:05:40 AMFeb 21
In article <ur55h9$37rfp$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
says...
It does.

Salty Stan

Feb 21, 2024, 11:40:00 AMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 6:34 AM, scooter lied:
You're not the one who was challenged, scooter. It was Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off
Shit-4-Braincell. And the quote was not "made up," scooter. Bugster accurately
quoted Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell:

Then why did they even mention he was not able mentally to stand trial?

Those are Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell's exact words. Bugster
accurately quoted Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell.

And the report did not say what Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell claims it
said. It didn't say one word about President Biden's mental ability (fitness) to
stand trial. It didn't address that in any way, scooter.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 11:40:01 AMFeb 21
He didn't twist it around. You lied. You lied about what Nazi Hur's report said.
It didn't say anything about President Biden's mental fitness to stand trial.

You always lie, and then when you get caught, you cry.

We're coming for you.

BeamMeUpScotty

Feb 21, 2024, 11:40:03 AMFeb 21
On 2/20/2024 5:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:10:03 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
>> Like Hillary the fix was in.
>> And the Biden is mentally troubled is part of the plan to remove him from office/2024 election.
>> Like the Clintons, the Bidens are untouchable.
>
> Like the Clintons, the Biden's [sic] aren't guilty of anything.

You correctly pluralized Clinton to "Clintons." You had *just* got it right! So
how did you fuck up and write "the Biden's"?

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Feb 21, 2024, 11:40:08 AMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 6:35 AM, scooter, the drunken Virginia camper, lied:
He isn't quoting the report, scooter, you stupid knuckle-dragging cocksucker.
He's quoting Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, and he's quoting him
accurately. Those are Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell's words to describe
what is in the report. And he's lying. Nothing remotely like that is in the
report, scooter. Hur said nothing like what Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off
Shit-4-Braincell claims he said.

You're fucking stupid, scooter. You should not have spent as much time drinking
yourself into oblivion with your fellow Virginia campers.

Baxter

Feb 21, 2024, 1:10:06 PMFeb 21
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
Yuo claim it says something, but somehow can't quote it actually saying
what you claim.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 1:35:52 PMFeb 21
That's because it doesn't say what he claims it says. It doesn't say a word
about Biden being "not able mentally to stand trial." It doesn't say it
literally and it doesn't say it by innuendo or implication. It says not one word
about Biden's ability (fitness) to stand trial. Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off
Shit-4-Braincell lied about that. What it says is that, if a trial were to
ensue, Hur believes that Biden would present himself to the jury as a
well-meaning old man, and they would decline to convict him. But that says
nothing about Biden's *fitness* (ability) to be put on trial in the first place.

Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell lied about that. All the rapidly
senescing geriatric right-wingnuts like him (he's well into his 70s) are
inveterate liars.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 2:43:04 PMFeb 21
In article <xHpBN.403929$PuZ9....@fx11.iad>, wsjam...@gmail.com
says...
You are spinning words to hide from the truth.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 2:45:38 PMFeb 21
In article <FHpBN.403937$PuZ9....@fx11.iad>, al.l...@kfi.com
says...
Joe is toast.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 2:46:11 PMFeb 21
In article <ur5e9r$39tfj$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
It says Joe is dead meat this year.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 2:46:54 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 11:42 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
I'm not spinning any words. I'm pointing out that you lied about what Nazi Hur
said in his report. He didn't say anything close to what you lied/claimed he
said. He did not in any way address Biden's ability (competence or fitness) to
stand trial. Nazi Hur speculated as to what would happen *at* trial. He didn't
say what you lied, nor anything remotely like it.

Skeeter

Feb 21, 2024, 2:47:22 PMFeb 21
In article <9orBN.414705$xHn7....@fx14.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
You left out the "elderly with a bad memory" part.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 2:48:00 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 11:45 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
> Trump is toast.

I believe so.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 2:48:39 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 11:46 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
Nope.

Baxter

Feb 21, 2024, 10:32:03 PMFeb 21

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:05:48 AMFeb 22

"T. Howard Pines, Jr." <al.l...@kfi.com> wrote in message
I didn't say he was. I said he was asking for that exact quote from the
report.

Rudy, your lack of comprehension is just as lacking as his is.

Now shut up, the adults are attempting to hold a discussion.

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:05:48 AMFeb 22

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Yea, and did I say I was making a QUOTE?

No, I didn't.

See this is your problem Baxter, you can't read and understand what is
actually said, vs what you want to think was said.

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:05:49 AMFeb 22

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Sure it does.

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:32:29 AMFeb 22

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Which isn't what you asked for.

"where it says exactly "he was not able mentally to stand trial". "

You asked me to cite a SPECIFIC phrase that you pulled out of your ass.

Further evidence that Baxter simply does not understand anything about,
well, anything.

In the battle of wits you are unarmed.

However if you would like some quotes from the report presented by a 3rd
party you should find acceptable.

Here is a report by the left leaning NBC news, that provides DIRECT quotes.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/special-counsel-says-evidence-biden-willfully-retained-disclosed-class-rcna96666

"Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is
someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It
would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him - by then
a former president well into his eighties - of a serious felony that
requires a mental state of willfulness."

IOW the jury would find the Biden is not mentally able to stand trial.