Dems Blow It Again - Accuse Gov DeSantis of Partying When Actually ...

1.AAC0831

Jan 3, 2022, 11:27:29 AM1/3/22
Dems get egg on faces again ...

Last week, Dems attacked Florida gov Ron DeSantis - accusing
him of being MIA, probably on an unannounced Xmas holiday
spree. Joe can go to the beach, AOC can go to Miami Beach
to party maskless while her constituents endure virus fascism,
but how dare DeSantis "disappear" ???

Well ... DeSantis was at a hospital, helping his wife who
is getting treatment for breast cancer.

Apologies ? Retractions ? An "Oops ?" maybe ?

None.

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 3, 2022, 11:38:06 AM1/3/22
Jerking off to Mexican kiddy porn wearing a monkey mask.

1.AAC0832

Jan 4, 2022, 8:13:46 PM1/4/22
On 1/3/22 11:38 AM, Victor Tandofsky wrote:
> Jerking off to Mexican kiddy porn wearing a monkey mask.

Sorry, but he IS very likely to be the next POTUS
and clearly you KNOW it. I'd take Cruz or Haley too.
All are "Trump-ish" but without being so abrasive.

In less than a year you brain-damaged leftists have
TOTALLY RUINED IT for yourselves. Everyone hates you,
nobody trusts you. Nobody wants to see you around
anymore. It'll be another generation before the Dems
can recover.

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 6, 2022, 2:01:38 PM1/6/22

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 11, 2022, 4:42:47 PM1/11/22

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 17, 2022, 4:50:10 PM1/17/22

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 20, 2022, 4:38:00 PM1/20/22

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 22, 2022, 7:51:54 PM1/22/22

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 23, 2022, 2:33:32 PM1/23/22

Victor Tandofsky

Jan 25, 2022, 5:12:40 PM1/25/22

Victor Tandofsky

Feb 1, 2022, 11:08:40 PM2/1/22

Victor Tandofsky

Feb 2, 2022, 9:22:07 AM2/2/22

Victor Tandofsky

Feb 6, 2022, 10:27:05 PM2/6/22

Victor Tandofsky

Feb 7, 2022, 6:06:08 PM2/7/22

Trump Owns Democrat Minds

Mar 24, 2022, 2:55:03 AM3/24/22
A 2007 rape in Santa Rosa has been traced to a former Sonoma County
sheriff’s deputy and Petaluma police officer who was convicted of a
similar crime in Baltimore nearly a decade ago and is serving a 50-
year sentence, investigators say.

Authorities say DNA evidence links Ricky Marion Bostic, 52, to the
rape of a woman in her 30s who was attacked by a man who broke into
her Juilliard Park home.

“The victim does not know Bostic at all,” Santa Rosa police Sgt.
Chris Mahurin said Friday. “We believe she was targeted, but they
did not know each other.”

Police say Bostic was a sheriff’s deputy who was off-duty at the
time of the assault.

A criminal complaint shows he’s charged with burglary, assault
during a burglary and raping an unconscious person in connection
with the April 8, 2007 crime.

Sonoma County Sheriff Mark Essick said his department would
cooperate with the investigation.

“I am deeply disturbed by the allegations involving one of our
former employees,” he said in a statement. “Mr. Bostic’s acts do not
reflect the high standards of the men and women of the Sonoma County
Sheriff’s Office.

“It’s my sincere hope that justice be served to the victim.”

Bostic is in custody at the Roxbury Correctional Institution in
Hagerstown, Maryland, where he’s serving a 50-year sentence after
being convicted in 2013 of sexually assaulting two women in the
Baltimore area.

Sonoma County officials plan to extradite him to face charges here.

“We believe we have sufficient evidence to prove that he committed a
heinous offense,” District Attorney Jill Ravitch said. “We see how
laws have changed in California. It’s imperative that we ensure that
this man stays incarcerated as long as possible.”

The assault had gone unsolved, and it wasn’t until last December
that investigators submitted evidence from a sexual assault
examination kit to the Department of Justice for analysis. The
evidence matched up with Bostic’s DNA in April.

Mahurin said investigators interviewed Bostic last month. He would
not disclose the results of the interview and said he was unsure
whether Bostic had an attorney.

Bostic was a Petaluma police officer from May 1998 to April 2001.

Petaluma police Lt. Tim Lyons said few people on staff know Bostic,
and he is unaware of any notable duties or achievements by the
former officer.

“I can say he left here in good standing and was hired by the Sonoma
County Sheriff’s Office,” Lyons said.

In 2005, Bostic was involved in the death of a suspect who was
shocked with a Taser while fighting deputies in 2005, but all
parties were cleared of wrongdoing.

Court records show Bostic was convicted of DUI on April 14, 2009 and
sentenced to three years of probation. He resigned from the
Sheriff’s Office the next month and moved to Maryland.

Bostic had been working as a security guard for Greater Baltimore
Medical Center in 2013, according to the Baltimore Sun.

He was convicted of breaking into a home on May 24, 2012 and
sexually assaulting two women in separate rooms. Baltimore County
police linked Bostic to the assaults via fingerprints, DNA and a
cellphone camera with pictures of one of the victims, the Sun
reported.

Police tied Bostic to six other burglaries and another sexual
assault over a 56-day period that summer in the Baltimore area, and
they recovered property that included credit cards, Xbox and Wii
gaming systems and a laptop computer.

Local investigators haven’t uncovered any other incidents involving
Bostic in Sonoma County, but Mahurin said anyone with information
should contact authorities.

The victim from April 2007 has been offered assistance from the
county’s Family Justice Center and the DA’s victim services staff
will help her navigate the court system, Ravitch said.

You can reach Staff Writer Colin Atagi at
colin...@pressdemocrat.com. On Twitter @colin_atagi. You can
reach Staff Writer Lori A. Carter at 707-521-5470 or
lori....@pressdemocrat.com. On Twitter @loriacarter.

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/news/former-sonoma-county-
sheriffs-deputy-accused-of-2007-rape/

Dunkin Dognuts

May 30, 2023, 4:30:04 AM5/30/23
In article <u53p09$1rm00$3...@dont-email.me>
Anon <ne...@anon.net> wrote:

> https://stormer-daily.rw/memphis-video-emerges-showing-blacks-threatening-to-kill-white-grandmas/
>
> Memphis: Video Emerges Showing Blacks Threatening to Kill White Grandmas
>
> Andrew Anglin
> September 9, 2022
>
> Following the anti-white mass shooting by a black male in Memphis,
> Tennessee this week, Memphis police are looking for blacks pictured in a
> video saying they are going to kill white people.
>
> The video apparently originates from Facebook, and shows multiple black
> males in a car talking about the recent black on white murder of Eliza
> Fletcher. The blacks also talk about the mass shooter, Ezekiel Kelly,
> saying "he already shot a white hoe, man, I'm fixing to shoot a white
> old lady, while her grandkids [are] in the car."
>
> What we appear to be witnessing here is blacks seeing other blacks
> killing whites, and realizing "hey – we can also kill whites." This is
> something I've been warning about since the George Floyd riots – I said,
> over and over again, that eventually, blacks were going to get it into
> their minds collectively that it is okay to kill whites, and then a wave
> of black on white murder will commence.
>
> I'm not bragging about having predicted this, what I'm telling you is
> that it was obvious from the start that this is what the Jewish media
> was trying to promote. In this recent video of the wanted blacks, he
> says "white folks, they don't like black people." This is something new,
> put out by the Jewish media.
>
> Blacks have always disliked white people, generally, but for the most
> part, blacks haven't really thought much about white people. The blacks
> have a completely parallel culture that is totally insular, and most of
> their lives are lived in their own "communities." They go to all black
> schools, then live in all black neighborhoods, and they just viewed
> whites as some aspect of the environment. (I think a lot of whites don't
> really understand just how insular these black areas are, because whites
> don't go there.)
>
> But what the Jews did with the George Floyd riots and all of that
> nonstop agitprop was frame whites as some kind of tribal enemy to the
> blacks. That's a mechanism in the black mind that they were purposefully
> trying to provoke with all of this material about how "racist" whites
> are trying to hurt black people, and they wanted to do that to create a
> situation of nonstop black attacks on white people. That was the
> definite goal, which is why they were also trying to weaken and
> discredit the police.
>
> So now you are seeing the first signs of the fruits of their labor
> emerging.
>
> This is why I told you to get out of the cities.
>
> It's going to get hot.

The solution is simple. Start eliminating the niggers via
abortion. Kill the white people who are enabling the niggers at
the expense of the white race.

THEY WERE NEVER SLAVES

Sep 3, 2023, 6:05:04 PM9/3/23
In article <ud0u0l$ofs8$2...@dont-email.me>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a racist political crime against all citizens.

A reparations task force in California has increased the amount
of money it wants taxpayers to hand out in compensation for
racial discrimination and enslavement.

After first proposing $220,000 payments last year, The
California Reparations Task Force proposed at a meeting Friday
that every black citizen in the state be given a $360,000 check.

The project could cost as much as $640 billion — but there was
no word on how it would be funded in the cash-strapped state.

“If California can admit its sins and change the narrative, then
there is a way forward for states and cities across the nation,”
California Secretary of State Shirley Weber — who authored the
bill creating the task force — said.

The task force met Friday for the first session of its two-day
deliberations over how much reparations each black citizen who
descended from an enslaved ancestor in the US is entitled to and
how those reparations will be distributed.

The payments could be made directly to those qualified or in the
form of investments in education, health care and homeownership
for black communities.

There are roughly 1.8 million African-Americans living in the
Golden State.

The group reached the proposed $640 billion fund total by using
a model that evaluated the state’s racial wealth gap by
calculating damages related to specific injustices such as
housing discrimination, mass incarceration and health harms.

A history of housing discrimination against black Californians
makes up a significant portion of the compensation the panel
recommends. Several black communities were bought out or seized
through eminent domain to be bulldozed for infrastructure
projects, according to the panel’s findings.

The task force previously reported that white households on
average owned 9 times more assets than black households.

“Government laws and policies perpetuating badges of slavery
have helped white Americans accumulate wealth, while erecting
barriers that have prevented African Americans from doing the
same,” the panel stated.

“These harms compounded over generations, resulting in an
enormous gap in wealth between white and African Americans today
in the nation and in California.”

A final report will be issued before July 1, 2023.

<https://nypost.com/2023/03/04/californian-boosts-reparations-
figure-to-360k-for-each-black-citizen/>

Harris Shoots Up Cocaine

Sep 3, 2023, 7:40:03 PM9/3/23
In article <ud0u2p$ofs8$2...@dont-email.me>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Send them to San Francisco!

Colombia plans to fly dozens of its “cocaine hippos” – the
descendents of drug trafficker Pablo Escobar’s private menagerie
– to new homes in India and Mexico in a bid to control their
booming population, according to the local governor.

There are now between 130 and 160 of the hippos, according to
the Colombian government, and they have spread out far beyond
Escobar’s former ranch of Hacienda Napoles, where they began as
a population of just one male and three females.

The original hippos were part of a collection of exotic animals
Escobar had amassed in the 1980s at his ranch about 250
kilometers (155 miles) from Medellín. After his death in 1993,
authorities relocated most of the other animals, but not the
hippos – because they were too difficult to transport.

But they have since begun to reproduce rapidly, extending their
reach along the Magdalena River basin, and they now pose an
environmental challenge and are concerning nearby residents,
authorities say.

A study in the journal Nature warned their numbers could balloon
to 1,500 within two decades.

Previously, authorities have tried to control their population
using castrations and “shots” of contraceptive darts. But the
contraceptive drives have had limited success.

Now there’s a plan to transfer 70 of the hippos to natural
sanctuaries in India and Mexico, the governor of Antioquia
province, where Hacienda Napoles is located, said in a Tweet.

Why India and Mexico?
A total of 70 hippos, a mix of males and females, are expected
to be moved – with 60 going to India and 10 to Mexico.

The technical term for this operation is “translocating,”
governor Aníbal Gaviria explained in an interview with the
Colombian outlet Blu Radio, as it would involve moving the
hippos from one country that was not their native habitat to
another that was also not their natural habitat.

The goal was “to take them to countries where these institutions
have the capacity to receive them, and to (home) them properly
and to control their reproduction,” Gaviria said.

Sending the hippos back to their native land of Africa was “not
allowed,” Gaviria said.

Sending the hippos back to Africa risked doing more harm than
good, for both the hippos themselves and the local ecosystem,
María Ángela Echeverry, professor of Biology at the Javeriana
University, previously explained to CNN.

“Every time we move animals or plants from one place to the
other, we also move their pathogens, their bacteria and their
viruses. And we could be bringing new diseases to Africa, not
just for the hippos that are out there in the wild, but new
diseases for the entire African ecosystem that hasn’t evolved
with that type of disease,” Echeverry said.

Aside from reducing the number of hippos in Colombia,
authorities are hoping to learn how to manage the remaining
population, which are recognized as a potential tourist
attraction.

The hippos will be flown in purpose-built boxes, Gaviria said in
the radio interview, and will not be sedated at first.

But “emergency sedation” is possible if one of the animals is
overcome by nerves during the flight, he added.

The translocation could be completed by the first half of this
year if necessary permits are expedited, especially from the
Colombian Agricultural Institute, Gaviria said.

Invasive species
Hippos are seen by some as an invasive species that can pose a
danger to local ecosystems and sometimes even to humans.

Research has highlighted the negative effects hippo waste can
have on oxygen levels in bodies of water, which can affect fish
and ultimately humans.

Nature magazine cited a 2019 paper that found lakes where hippos
were present had more cyanobacteria, which are associated with
toxic algae. These blooms can reduce water quality and cause
mass fish deaths, affecting local fishing communities.

Hippos can also pose a threat to agriculture and to people’s
safety, according to a Biological Conservation study published
in 2021. Hippos can eat or damage crops and engage in aggressive
interactions with humans.

“Hippos live in herds, they are quite aggressive. They are very
territorial and are plant eaters in general,” said Professor
Echeverry.

While the “cocaine hippos” are not native to Colombia, the local
terrain is thought to be favorable for their reproduction, since
it has shallow water sources and a large concentration of food.

Until now, Colombia has not been able to solve a problem that –
in the words of Gaviria to Blu Radio – “got out of control.”

Whether the latest efforts will succeed where birth control
efforts failed remains to be seen.

<https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/04/americas/colombia-cocaine-hippos-
pablo-escobar-india-mexico-intl-hnk/index.html>