Australia - 25 inches of rain in THREE HOURS Along East Coast ... More For Tomorrow

26C.Z968

Sep 22, 2022, 11:29:02 PM9/22/22
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11240925/Weather-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-wild-storms-strike.html

Wild mega storm brings 250mm of rain in three hours to Australia's
east coast triggering flooding and landslides and evacuations -
and there's even more to come

. . .

That's about 25 inches of rain - over just THREE HOURS.

And more tomorrow ...

This has been a VERY extreme year, globally - from
hyper-droughts to hyper-floods to hyper-heatwaves.

Europe roasted. India roasted. Some parts of the USA
roasted. Central China sees huge rivers turning to
trickles. Vast floods in Oz and Pakistan. We wonder
if the weirdness will continue into the winter. If
it makes an extreme COLD winter then Europe is in
big trouble - no Russian gas to keep things warm.

Sorry, but GW alone can't cause a year like this all
by itself. Something else is in the equation.

Some suggest it was the Tonga volcano - it alone
increased stratospheric moisture levels by like
25% - and H2O is a greenhouse gas. A gigantic
abrupt water injection into the sky.

Meanwhile, for Oz, this makes for yet another HUGE
expense when money in the post-Covid universe has
become quite rare.

Byker

Sep 23, 2022, 1:31:18 PM9/23/22
"26C.Z968" wrote in message

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11240925/Weather-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-wild-storms-strike.html
>
> Wild mega storm brings 250mm of rain in three hours to Australia's east
> coast triggering flooding and landslides and evacuations - and there's
> even more to come

Maybe they should consult the CIA's weather modification experts to redirect
the storms toward the Outback. The Arabs have done it, with mixed results.

Image this being Alice Springs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJOemQtdRC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmeMLcnCC7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHzE_B-b_R4

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 23, 2022, 2:41:18 PM9/23/22
Byker wrote on 9/23/2022 10:31 AM:
> "26C.Z968" wrote in message
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11240925/Weather-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-wild-storms-strike.html
>>

>> Wild mega storm brings 250mm of rain in three hours to Australia's east
>> coast triggering flooding and landslides and evacuations - and there's
>> even more to come
>
> Maybe they should consult the CIA's weather modification experts to
> redirect
> the storms toward the Outback. The Arabs have done it, with mixed
> results.

You should really get your shit together before you open your mouth.

The HAARP project was an abject failure, and was shut down and given
away to University of Alaska to use as an amusement park. Look it up.

The US itself has suffered four "1-in-1000 year" rainfall events this
year so far.

U.S. Has Seen Four 1-In-1,000 Year Rainfall Events This Summer
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darreonnadavis/2022/08/10/us-has-seen-four-1-in-1000-year-rainfall-events-this-summer/?sh=3d3d092d5a40

Kenny McCormack

Sep 24, 2022, 1:30:22 AM9/24/22
In article <f5nXK.688280$f0c6....@fx10.ams1>, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>Byker wrote on 9/23/2022 10:31 AM:
>> "26C.Z968" wrote in message
>>>

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11240925/Weather-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-wild-storms-strike.html
>>>

>>> Wild mega storm brings 250mm of rain in three hours to Australia's east
>>> coast triggering flooding and landslides and evacuations - and there's
>>> even more to come

Note that 250mm is not the same as 25 inches, so there's something wrong
with this story.

250mm is about 10 inches, not 25.

--
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous
to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 24, 2022, 5:24:54 AM9/24/22
Kenny McCormack wrote on 9/23/2022 10:30 PM:
> In article <f5nXK.688280$f0c6....@fx10.ams1>, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>> Byker wrote on 9/23/2022 10:31 AM:
>>> "26C.Z968" wrote in message
>>>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11240925/Weather-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-wild-storms-strike.html

> Note that 250mm is not the same as 25 inches, so there's something wrong
> with this story.
>
> 250mm is about 10 inches, not 25.

Good catch. I didn't even notice the OP's wrong conversion. One inch is
approximately 25.4mm.

max headroom

Sep 24, 2022, 11:09:39 AM9/24/22
In news:f5nXK.688280$f0c6....@fx10.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:

> You should really get your shit together before you open your mouth.

> The HAARP project was an abject failure, and was shut down and given
> away to University of Alaska to use as an amusement park. Look it up....

False on both counts.

26C.Z968

Sep 24, 2022, 11:53:22 AM9/24/22
On 9/24/22 1:30 AM, Kenny McCormack wrote:
> In article <f5nXK.688280$f0c6....@fx10.ams1>, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>> Byker wrote on 9/23/2022 10:31 AM:
>>> "26C.Z968" wrote in message
>>>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11240925/Weather-Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-wild-storms-strike.html

> Note that 250mm is not the same as 25 inches, so there's something wrong
> with this story.
>
> 250mm is about 10 inches, not 25.

One inch = 2.54cm = 25.4mm, so yes, it was about 10 inches
in three hours ... which is STILL a huge rainfall.

I have not heard any followup - lots more rain was expected
the next day.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 24, 2022, 12:16:28 PM9/24/22
max headroom wrote on 9/24/2022 8:07 AM:
> In news:f5nXK.688280$f0c6....@fx10.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:
>
>> You should really get your shit together before you open your mouth.
>>
>> The HAARP project was an abject failure, and was shut down and given
>> away to University of Alaska to use as an amusement park. Look it up.
>>
>> The US itself has suffered four "1-in-1000 year" rainfall events this
>> year so far.
>>
>> U.S. Has Seen Four 1-In-1,000 Year Rainfall Events This Summer
>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/darreonnadavis/2022/08/10/us-has-seen-four-1-in-1000-year-rainfall-events-this-summer/?sh=3d3d092d5a40
>>

> False on both counts.

False? Did the little voices in your head tell you that?

The HAARP was an expensive boondoggle:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program#History
"In May 2014, the Air Force announced that the HAARP program was
officially labeled as  an expensive boondoggle and would be shut down
later in 2014. While experiments ended in the summer of 2014, the
complete shutdown and dismantling of the facility was postponed until at
least May 2015. In mid-August 2015 control of the facility and its
equipment was turned over to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, which
is turning the facilities into an amusement park."

max headroom

Sep 24, 2022, 11:04:34 PM9/24/22
In news:t3GXK.863069$%fx6.5...@fx14.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:

> max headroom wrote on 9/24/2022 8:07 AM:
>> In news:f5nXK.688280$f0c6....@fx10.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:

>>> You should really get your shit together before you open your mouth.

>>> The HAARP project was an abject failure, and was shut down and given
>>> away to University of Alaska to use as an amusement park. Look it up.

>> False on both counts.

> False? Did the little voices in your head tell you that?

The University of Alaska did.

"Operation of the research facility was transferred from the United States Air
Force to the University of Alaska Fairbanks on Aug. 11, 2015, allowing HAARP to
continue with exploration of ionospheric phenomenology via a land-use
cooperative research and development agreement.

"HAARP is the world's most capable high-power, high-frequency transmitter for
study of the ionosphere. The HAARP program is committed to developing a
world-class ionospheric research facility ..."

https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/

"The University of Alaska Fairbanks invites the public to join the 2022 HAARP
Open House in Gakona, Alaska on Saturday, August 27, 2022. This event provides
an opportunity for the public to see this world-class research facility
firsthand, and to learn about the science questions the facility seeks to
answer...."

https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/2022openhouse

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 25, 2022, 8:19:59 AM9/25/22
Really? The feds cut losses and gave away the expensive HAARP boondoggle
for free. If the shit is that good, please explain this:

max headroom

Sep 25, 2022, 12:02:55 PM9/25/22
In news:MHXXK.332981$9f26....@fx09.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:
Non sequitur.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 25, 2022, 12:30:26 PM9/25/22
My reply is relevant. Conspiracy theory says HAAEP can control weather.
Even Byker believes the shit. He is the first to reply to the OP. This

max headroom

Sep 26, 2022, 2:09:30 AM9/26/22
In news:zm%XK.353967$vFVf....@fx02.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:
> My reply is relevant. Conspiracy theory says HAAEP[sic] can control
> weather....

Irrelevant. I was addressing your comment "The HAARP project was an abject

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 26, 2022, 2:21:40 AM9/26/22
>> My reply is relevant. Conspiracy theory says HAARP can control
>> weather....
> Irrelevant. I was addressing your comment "The HAARP project was an abject
> failure, and was shut down and given away to University of Alaska to use as an
> amusement park. Look it up."

Face it. They wouldn't have given the shit away for free if the shit
works. It was your tax dollar well wasted.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 26, 2022, 6:18:04 AM9/26/22
Actually it was/is a very expensive semi-successful program. And a
Damned dangerous one. Trot your ignorance up to MIT archives and find
yourself locked out! Even the Russians experimented with somewhat
similar project. I don't doubt that your Homeland of China also was/is
experimenting with it also.
PPP.vcf

PaxPerPoten

Sep 26, 2022, 6:41:46 AM9/26/22
The theory was Nicola Tesla's. Even he feared what the outcome could be.
Too bad his demise prevented him from participating. The crazy Serbian
was probably the best genius of the Century. A fellow by the name of
Harold Lord was a great student of Tesla. Wrote much about his projects
and actually held many Patents improving Fluorescent lighting etc for
Westinghouse. Harold went on to design and consult on massively powered
and cutting edge Radar systems for DAARP and others. The MKII Military
grade aircraft systems he participated in, (circa 1968) are still
cutting edge, but fussy as Hell.
PPP.vcf

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 26, 2022, 8:34:27 AM9/26/22
Of course everything is fussy as hell to you. You used Agent Orange
powder to make Kool-Aid everyday back in 'Nam.

Byker

Oct 1, 2022, 4:31:11 PM10/1/22