Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women

jth...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2022, 4:42:50 PM1/11/22
Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women

The Bible commands and/or condones rape, sex slavery and the abuse of girls
and women in a number of verses (meaning that the commandments are not
accidental or misinterpretations). As the Wikipedia page "The Bible and
Slavery" explains: "The Bible nowhere condemns slavery, but allows a
regulated practice of it, especially under the Old Testament, but also in the
New Testament. Male Israelite slaves were to be offered release after six
years of service, with some stipulations. However, girls, women and foreign
slaves and their offspring became the perpetual property of the owner's
family, except in the case of certain injuries. The regulation of slavery in
the Bible, and absence of outright condemnation of it as an institution, was
later used to justify slavery by its defenders [such as American Christians
who owned slaves in the southern states]."

The New Testament never condemns the institution of slavery. Indeed, Saint
Paul's epistle to Philemon became an important text in regard to slavery; as
it was used by American slaveowners to require Northern Christians to return
escaped slaves to their Southern masters. In the epistle, Paul returns
Onesimus, a runaway Christian slave, to his Christian master Philemon.
Neither Jesus Christ, nor Paul, nor any apostle or Hebrew prophet ever
clearly condemned the institution of slavery. Here are examples of Bible
passages that clearly command or condone slavery, sex slavery and/or rape:

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of
six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he
may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to
foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the
slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat
her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself
marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or
clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these
three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus
21:7-11 NLT)

Here, a father can sell his own daughter as a sex slave, for life! If she
doesn’t “please” the man who bought her, her father has the option to buy her
back, but not the obligation. The girl’s new owner can “arrange” for her to
marry his sons, giving her no choice in the matter and thus forcing her to
become a sex slave. Or he can marry her, while taking other wives, forcing
her to become part of his harem. If he fails to have sex with her (i.e., if
he doesn't rape her repeatedly), she can become free.

Can anyone believe this is the "wisdom of God"? And yet many Christians claim
that every word of the Bible is the "inerrant" and "infallible" word of God!

[continued: http://www.thehypertexts.com/Bible%20Rape%20Sex%20Slavery.htm]

jth...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2022, 4:42:53 PM1/11/22

1.AAC0832

Jan 13, 2022, 12:05:52 AM1/13/22
On 1/11/22 4:42 PM, jth...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bible Rape, Sex Slavery and the Abuse of Girls and Women
>
> The Bible commands and/or condones rape, sex slavery and the abuse of girls
> and women in a number of verses

Fortunately I'm not religious.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jan 13, 2022, 3:23:36 AM1/13/22
Why blame just the bible.

ENTIRE WHITE RACE is an EVIL VIRUS which AFFLICTED HUMAN SPECIES and
this BEAUTIFUL PLANET.

WHITES don't have EVEN an IOTA of RESPECTABLE CHARACTER TRAIT.

WHITE RACE is a DISEASE.

EVIL WHITE FILTH DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THEIR OWN MENTALITY, DNA n MODUS
OPERANDI

WHITE RACE's CHARACTER TRAITS:

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Shamelessness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

WHITE RACE thinks that their FELLOW WHITES are ONLY DECEIVING TORTURING
MURDERING POC.

Get this into your THICK SKULLS

5 MILLION American Brains were already SECRETLY CHIPPED with MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS and LINKED to NSA Quantum Computer HIVE AI with DNA
Resonance Frequency and being REMOTELY OPERATED like fucking PUPPETS.

ALL your CONGRESSMEN and SENATORS themselves are VICTIMS.

Elon Musk DOES NOT KNOW how advanced NSA AI is. He is ONLY AWARE of
publicly available AI.

"It's Already Too Late, Things Are Getting Serious" | Elon Musk (2021)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5RGit16uE

“Is Mind Control Possible? Absolutely. There is a mountain of
evidence..Today we know there are technologies that can induce sound
into the brain at a distance, can monitor and alter brainwaves at a
distance, can alter behavior at a distance, can induce images into the
brain at a distance, can target individual organs at a distance. Can
disrupt the calcium ions binding on individual cell surfaces at a
distance, creating pain and other effects anywhere in the body. Mind
control technology exists, without a question.”
-- Dr Eldon Byrd, U.S. Navy, 2001

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Gang Stalking n Mind Control Technology -
Shadow US Govt
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

MKULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk

Our way of life is under attack from the Shadow Govt - JFK
5:15 - Paul Hellyer
10:24 - Black Budget - Since 1996 - $8.5 Trillion Pentagon- never been
accounted for
18:40 - 5G - If anyone is gonna tell you what 5G will become, Run the
other way
22:35 - Dr Giordano - This tech went from drawing board to reality -
Nanoswarms, biopenetrable that you cannot see, that can penetrate
and integrate themselves with variety of mucous membranes, lobes, ears,
eyes, nose, impossible to detect and attributions
become exceedingly difficult to demonstrate. Read and Write into the
brain - REMOTELY.
Dr Graham Downing - These technologies are TERRIFYING
They are running a parallel society, this is a gamed society
Millions of people are NOT AWARE that their THOUGHTS are being remotely
manipulated
DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano: This technology already EXISTS TODAY

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

Google's Eric Schmidt - Total of all human knowledge from the dawn of
man to the present if digitized ONLY need 5 Exa Bytes
We are PAYING for our own ENSLAVEMENT and CYBER IMPRISONMENT
So WHY DOES the Shadow Govt need to collect and store so much data. The
reason is bcos they have built a computer generated real time
neuro-model of the world that includes a digital TWIN copy of every
single human on this planet. The more data they can collect from the
real world and from each individual, the more accurate the world model
becomes. To achieve optimal results, they used DNA Nanobots to link the
signals coming from your bilogical neurons to your own very digital twin
in the computer generated Neuroworld, so that everything that occurs in
the simulation also occurs in the real world and vice versa. Each
person's digital twin is readable and writable and subject to powers of
algorithms, and because you are tethered to the digital twin, you too
become programmable
7:15
Millions of americans' real intellect and emotions have already been
digitized and downloaded into these super computers.
Steve Hoffman: Some EVIL AI or EVIL PEOPLE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WE DO
and we are more like ZOMBIES. We don't even know it. We think we are
FREE but we are NOT ACTUALLY FREE.
They Control Your Mind Through Your Very Own Virtual Avatar in a Digital
Mirror World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOQNpxN0zs&t=257s

MisDiagnosis and Mistreatments by Manipulation of BioData
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/127874772503293/

jth...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2022, 4:50:09 PM1/17/22

jth...@gmail.com