Why You REALLY NEED to Own a Gun - Indiana Rez Kills 2 Home-Invaders, Holds 2 More For Cops

25.BX945

May 17, 2022, 11:16:34 PM5/17/22
https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-homeowner-shoots-armed-burglars-holds-two-gunpoint

Indiana State Police said the unidentified homeowner was
reportedly confronted by four armed individuals and responded
to the incident by pulling out his own gun and firing at them.

The two deceased individuals were identified as Rameica
Lasharon Moore, 36, of Fort Wayne, and Dylan Scott Morefield,
22, of Churubusco, WPTA reported.

. . .

Check the photo of one of the surviving invaders - CLEAR
extreme meth-head.

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/05/1862/1048/indiana.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

These invaders were armed and highly dangerous. Sorry, but
calling 911 and waiting half an hour does NOT cut it. You
either respond instantly or YOU DIE (or worse). That's the
reality of it no matter how Joe or any other commie stooge
tries to paint things.

The Dems cultivate, protect, encourage, the dangerous
criminals - and YOU are the "deserving" victims. I'll
be interested to hear whether any of the perps had one
of Joe's "Safe Smoking" dope kits on 'em ......

Joe's puppeteers really, Really, REALLY want to tear
the horrible evil awful USA to shreds so our genocidal
totalitarian commie "betters" can take over. Never forget
that, never fall for their propaganda. They HATE you.

Siri Cruise

May 18, 2022, 12:32:14 AM5/18/22
In article <boWdndPLKrWR-Bn_...@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:

> Indiana State Police said the unidentified homeowner was
> reportedly confronted by four armed individuals and responded
> to the incident by pulling out his own gun and firing at them.

So much for turning the other cheek.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Scout

May 18, 2022, 8:57:02 AM5/18/22

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <boWdndPLKrWR-Bn_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> Indiana State Police said the unidentified homeowner was
>> reportedly confronted by four armed individuals and responded
>> to the incident by pulling out his own gun and firing at them.
>
> So much for turning the other cheek.

More like an eye for an eye.

Scout

May 18, 2022, 8:57:02 AM5/18/22

"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in message
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-homeowner-shoots-armed-burglars-holds-two-gunpoint
>
> Indiana State Police said the unidentified homeowner was
> reportedly confronted by four armed individuals and responded
> to the incident by pulling out his own gun and firing at them.
>
> The two deceased individuals were identified as Rameica
> Lasharon Moore, 36, of Fort Wayne, and Dylan Scott Morefield,
> 22, of Churubusco, WPTA reported.

Remember, we're told by the gun control crowd this never actually happens
and they should have waited for the police to show up to draw chalk outlines
around their bodies.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 18, 2022, 9:23:14 AM5/18/22
On Tue, 17 May 2022 21:32:09 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <boWdndPLKrWR-Bn_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> Indiana State Police said the unidentified homeowner was
>> reportedly confronted by four armed individuals and responded
>> to the incident by pulling out his own gun and firing at them.
>
>So much for turning the other cheek.

Christianity is not a suicide pact.

25.BX945

May 18, 2022, 11:54:20 AM5/18/22
If the dope gangs kick in your door in the middle
of the night, take BOTH eyes.

THUG CONTROL ... what American now needs most.

Blue Lives Matter

May 18, 2022, 12:03:24 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:54:13 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:
Pink mist.

Siri Cruise

May 18, 2022, 12:19:15 PM5/18/22
In article <lcadnTeppPw4ixj_...@earthlink.com>,
https://www.openbible.info/topics/living_in_fear

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and
self-control.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be
frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with
you wherever you go.”

So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not
fear; what can man do to me?”

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For
fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been
perfected in love.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will
not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I
fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be
afraid?

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world
gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither
let them be afraid.

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my
righteous right hand.

For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into
fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by
whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in
Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free
in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done
what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his
own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned
sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the
law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh
but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the
flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who
live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the
Spirit. ...

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all
my fears.

A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He
makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still
waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of
righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the
valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are
with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a
table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head
with oil; my cup overflows. ...

Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the Lord!

But I will deliver you on that day, declares the Lord, and you
shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom you are
afraid. For I will surely save you, and you shall not fall by the
sword, but you shall have your life as a prize of war, because
you have put your trust in me, declares the Lord.’”

But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who
formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have
called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the
waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall
not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be
burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control;
against such things there is no law.

The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, that one may turn
away from the snares of death.

Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you
are of more value than many sparrows.

To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A
Song. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in
trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though
its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its
swelling. Selah There is a river whose streams make glad the city
of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. God is in the midst
of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning
dawns. ...

That they may know that you alone, whose name is the Lord, are
the Most High over all the earth.

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the
land of the living!

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and
the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I
saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from
God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a
loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of
God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his
people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will
wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more,
neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore,
for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on
the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he
said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and
true.” ...

He said to them, “Where is your faith?” And they were afraid, and
they marveled, saying to one another, “Who then is this, that he
commands even winds and water, and they obey him?”

And so also were James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were
partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, “Do not be afraid;
from now on you will be catching men.”

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand
against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against
flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities,
against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the
spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take
up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in
the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand
therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put
on the breastplate of righteousness, ...

In that night God appeared to Solomon, and said to him, “Ask what
I shall give you.”

His disciples said, “Ah, now you are speaking plainly and not
using figurative speech! Now we know that you know all things and
do not need anyone to question you; this is why we believe that
you came from God.” Jesus answered them, “Do you now believe?
Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be
scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I
am not alone, for the Father is with me. I have said these things
to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have
tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the
knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has
killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear
him!

A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where
does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven
and earth.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the
shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my
fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from
the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will
cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find
refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not
fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what
you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what
you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more
than clothing?

Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and directed him, “You
must not take a wife from the Canaanite women. Arise, go to
Paddan-aram to the house of Bethuel your mother's father, and
take as your wife from there one of the daughters of Laban your
mother's brother. God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful
and multiply you, that you may become a company of peoples. May
he give the blessing of Abraham to you and to your offspring with
you, that you may take possession of the land of your sojournings
that God gave to Abraham!” Thus Isaac sent Jacob away. And he
went to Paddan-aram, to Laban, the son of Bethuel the Aramean,
the brother of Rebekah, Jacob's and Esau's mother. ...
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 18, 2022, 12:22:43 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 09:19:10 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world
>gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither
>let them be afraid.

And when Peace will not do, I give you a fine selection of
semi-automatic weapons and excellent self-defense ammo
that is guaranteed to stop the friends of Satan in their tracks.

Yak

May 18, 2022, 12:36:41 PM5/18/22
Hey, wasn't that Jules Winnfield's line before he and Vincent Vega shot
all those kids?

"mmm hmmm, this is a tasty burger"!

Mighty Wannabe

May 18, 2022, 12:44:07 PM5/18/22
It is. Why do I have to teach you everything? Are you stupid or something?

Are you stupid or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2FEuZMhhiY

Christianity has always been a suicide cult ever since Jesus. Jesus
himself and all his followers were suicidal nut-jobs who deliberately
provoked the Romans to martyr them as their expedient way to meet their
pixie in the sky.

More recent examples of Christian suicide cult:

Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ - Jim Jones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Temple

Heaven's Gate - Marshall Applewhite
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_(religious_group)

Branch Davidians - David Koresh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch_Davidians

Blue Lives Matter

May 18, 2022, 12:55:23 PM5/18/22
wrote:

>In article <lcadnTeppPw4ixj_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/18/22 7:49 AM, Scout wrote:
>> >

>> > "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > More like an eye for an eye.
>>
>> If the dope gangs kick in your door in the middle
>> of the night, take BOTH eyes.
>>
>> THUG CONTROL ... what American now needs most.
>
>https://www.openbible.info/topics/living_in_fear
>
> For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and
>self-control.
>
>Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be
>frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with
>you wherever you go.�€?
>
>So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not
>fear; what can man do to me?�€?
>
>There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For
>fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been
>perfected in love.
>
>Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
>they comfort me.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 18, 2022, 1:11:17 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 12:44:03 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩�Ÿ?��€?⚕�¸?👨�€?⚕�¸?👮👨�Ÿ?��€?🚒👷@�Ÿ?».�Ÿ??🎖�¸?>
wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 5/18/2022 9:23 AM:
>> On Tue, 17 May 2022 21:32:09 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> So much for turning the other cheek.
>> Christianity is not a suicide pact.
>

>It is.

It isn't. Nowhere did Jesus teach that you should commit suicide, let
people rob you, let people assault you.

Nowhere.

Holy fuck, is there anything that you *do* know? Have you mastered
your name yet?

bob user

May 18, 2022, 5:32:41 PM5/18/22
On 18 May 2022, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
posted some news:m59a8h99gu6iq5lhd...@4ax.com:
Ruger M77 .243 here.

Blue Lives Matter

May 18, 2022, 5:47:41 PM5/18/22
I carry it or one of my other handguns. You never know when you might
get attacked by some fat, ugly, pro-abortion Karen who'd have to pay
to get knocked up.

25.BX945

May 19, 2022, 12:30:11 AM5/19/22
On 5/18/22 12:55 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2022 09:19:10 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <lcadnTeppPw4ixj_...@earthlink.com>,

>>> If the dope gangs kick in your door in the middle
>>> of the night, take BOTH eyes.
>>>
>>> THUG CONTROL ... what American now needs most.
>>
>> https://www.openbible.info/topics/living_in_fear
>>
>> For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and
>> self-control.
>>
>> Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be
>> frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with
>> you wherever you go.�
>>
>> So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not
>> fear; what can man do to me?�
>>
>> There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For
>> fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been
>> perfected in love.
>>
>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>> will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
>> they comfort me.
>
> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
> will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.

Try a Bren-10mm with the Norma ammo - twice the uumph :-)

25.BX945

May 19, 2022, 12:41:53 AM5/19/22

>>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>>> will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.
>>
>> Ruger M77 .243 here.
>
> I carry it or one of my other handguns. You never know when you might
> get attacked by some fat, ugly, pro-abortion Karen who'd have to pay
> to get knocked up.

The vast majority DO look like they'd need the turkey-baster
method. What's with that ?

I never carry ; never felt the need - but then again I don't
live in a big blue city. If I did it'd be a small-caliber
Derringer or one of those FA 5-shot micro-revolvers. Just
aim for the nose ... or the ear if they're facing sideways.
Massive power really isn't necessary for defense.

25.BX945

May 19, 2022, 1:33:46 AM5/19/22
>>> you wherever you go.тА?
>>>
>>> So we can confidently say, тАЬThe Lord is my helper; I will not
>>> fear; what can man do to me?тА?
>>>
>>> There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For
>>> fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been
>>> perfected in love.
>>>
>>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>>> will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
>>> they comfort me.
>>
>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>> will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.
>
> Ruger M77 .243 here.

Kind of an odd cartridge ........

Plain old 9mm is quite effective, and common.

I hear .38 Super has made something of a comeback.

Can't go wrong with ancient .45 ACP either.

If you like revolvers ... 38 special, I'd suggest the
flat 'target' wadcutters, will still do the job even
in a relatively compact piece.

A woman I know developed a serious affliction and felt
the need for a carry-piece that would make up for lost
physical strength. Her hubby had her try various 9s
but they were a little too big and kicky and you had
to fiddle with the safety. I suggested a J-Frame snubby
with wadcutters. THAT she liked - and was very accurate.
Those slow square bullets won't turn a perp into
pink mist - but they'll HURT, like REALLY bad.

The Brits WERE onto something with slow heavy bullets -
they don't shock out the nervous system so the perp
gets to FEEL them - more like having a poker jammed in.
Proved their worth thru two world wars and numerous
lesser conflicts. Ultra-high speed is better for body
armor, but few real-world perps are wearing that. The
old (now almost unobtainable) .38 S&W with the 200gr
bullet did prove itself in the trenches.

They USED to make .38spl in 200gr LRN, but you'd
probably have to handload now. I lost interest
in all that 25+ years ago so I'm not sure what's
available these days.

In any case, you really don't need a hand-cannon for
practical self-defense. A .380 or .32 or, if you're
a steady shot, a .22 or .22MAG Derringer is enough
for the job. Just aim for the nose ......

Blue Lives Matter

May 19, 2022, 3:54:30 AM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 00:30:03 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
wrote:

>On 5/18/22 12:55 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 09:19:10 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> https://www.openbible.info/topics/living_in_fear
>>>
>>> For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and
>>> self-control.
>>>
>>> Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be
>>> frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with
>>> you wherever you go.�€?
>>>
>>> So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not
>>> fear; what can man do to me?�€?
>>>
>>> There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For
>>> fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been
>>> perfected in love.
>>>
>>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>>> will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
>>> they comfort me.
>>
>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>> will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.
>

> Try a Bren-10mm with the Norma ammo - twice the uumph :-)

I don't need to stop a grizzly bear, and if I did, I'd have kept my
.44 mag.

Blue Lives Matter

May 19, 2022, 4:13:28 AM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 00:41:46 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>

>>> Ruger M77 .243 here.
>>
>> I carry it or one of my other handguns. You never know when you might
>> get attacked by some fat, ugly, pro-abortion Karen who'd have to pay
>> to get knocked up.
>
> The vast majority DO look like they'd need the turkey-baster
> method. What's with that ?
>
> I never carry ; never felt the need - but then again I don't
> live in a big blue city. If I did it'd be a small-caliber
> Derringer or one of those FA 5-shot micro-revolvers. Just
> aim for the nose ... or the ear if they're facing sideways.
> Massive power really isn't necessary for defense.

True. Accuracy is more important than firepower. A .22 LR between the
eyes is a surer kill than a .44 mag in the shoulder. Most of my
handguns are smaller, but the old stainless Ruger P944D not only has
sentimental value, but fits my large hands and, for me, is more
accurate than my 9 mms or my wife's .380.

Yak

May 19, 2022, 7:12:14 AM5/19/22

>>> I carry it or one of my other handguns. You never know when you might
>>> get attacked by some fat, ugly, pro-abortion Karen who'd have to pay
>>> to get knocked up.
>>
>> The vast majority DO look like they'd need the turkey-baster
>> method. What's with that ?
>>
>> I never carry ; never felt the need - but then again I don't
>> live in a big blue city. If I did it'd be a small-caliber
>> Derringer or one of those FA 5-shot micro-revolvers. Just
>> aim for the nose ... or the ear if they're facing sideways.
>> Massive power really isn't necessary for defense.
>
> True. Accuracy is more important than firepower. A .22 LR between the
> eyes is a surer kill than a .44 mag in the shoulder. Most of my
> handguns are smaller, but the old stainless Ruger P944D not only has
> sentimental value, but fits my large hands and, for me, is more
> accurate than my 9 mms or my wife's .380.

Accuracy suffers under duress, which is why training concentrates on the
body mass shot. Hollow-points help in that regard.

Scout

May 19, 2022, 9:33:50 AM5/19/22

> In article <lcadnTeppPw4ixj_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/18/22 7:49 AM, Scout wrote:
>> >

>> > "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > More like an eye for an eye.
>>
>> If the dope gangs kick in your door in the middle
>> of the night, take BOTH eyes.
>>
>> THUG CONTROL ... what American now needs most.
>
> https://www.openbible.info/topics/living_in_fear
>
> For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and
> self-control.

<yawn> Sorry, you're going to have to talk about your religion somewhere
else. It's not applicable to any of the newsgroups this is being posted to.

Scout

May 19, 2022, 9:33:51 AM5/19/22

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <lcadnTeppPw4ixj_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/18/22 7:49 AM, Scout wrote:
>> >

>> > "Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > More like an eye for an eye.
>>
>> If the dope gangs kick in your door in the middle
>> of the night, take BOTH eyes.
>>
>> THUG CONTROL ... what American now needs most.
>
> https://www.openbible.info/topics/living_in_fear
> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
> will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff,
> they comfort me.

Ok, I will take my .45 rod and my AR staff and I will be comforted as I walk
through the valley of death smiting those who would attempt to do me harm.

After all, that's far less that what Moses did with his staff. how many men,
boys and even babies did he indiscriminately kill with it?

Now what was this horseshit you were spouting that Christians should accept
any harm inflected upon them?

Blue Lives Matter

May 19, 2022, 10:21:43 AM5/19/22

FMJ for practice, Hollow points for self defense.

25.BX945

May 19, 2022, 11:03:01 AM5/19/22
Most real-world "unfortunate encounters" are pretty much
at point-blank range. The native accuracy of the firearm
becomes almost moot. It becomes WHICH part of the perps
bod do you press the gun to. If you can reach the head
then go for it, kidneys are likely to be next most instantly
incapacitating, something super-painful like ribs or groin
come next.

Siri Cruise

May 19, 2022, 12:07:56 PM5/19/22
In article <t658mb$le7$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> Accuracy suffers under duress, which is why training concentrates on the
> body mass shot. Hollow-points help in that regard.

It's a pity you think this is winning.

Siri Cruise

May 19, 2022, 12:15:19 PM5/19/22
In article <df-dnbjH3OaCwRv_...@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:

> Most real-world "unfortunate encounters" are pretty much

I guess some men aren't as manly as you. You can't understand why
you are pitied. That is sad.

https://www.va.gov/vetapp09/files6/0947493.txt

The Veteran was also afforded a VA Compensation and Pension
(C&P) examination in connection with the current claim in
July 2008. The examiner reviewed the Veteran's claims file
and medical records at that time, and noted the Veteran's
past combat service in the Army as a helicopter mechanic,
door gunner, and crew chief. The Veteran reported subjective
symptoms of depressed mood several days per week, difficulty
initiating tasks, procrastination, irritability with social
withdrawal, suicidal ideation, and periodic anxiety in social
situations or crowded places. Following a mental status
examination, the examiner diagnosed the Veteran as having
chronic PTSD and depressive disorder, not otherwise
specified. The examiner also opined that the Veteran's
currently diagnosed PTSD was "at least as likely as not"
caused by the Veteran's military service, and in particular,
by his experience providing aerial support to combat ground
forces as a door gunner and helicopter crew chief in Vietnam.

Yak

May 19, 2022, 1:02:52 PM5/19/22
On 5/19/22 12:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> Accuracy suffers under duress, which is why training concentrates on the
>> body mass shot. Hollow-points help in that regard.
>
> It's a pity you think this is winning.

It's a pity you think this is losing. Truth is, the failings of
liberalism have caused us to take steps to be ready to protect ourselves
should the worst happen. What's a pity is you don't think your life, or
your family's, is worth defending.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 19, 2022, 1:07:36 PM5/19/22
"I'll just lay back and enjoy it."
-Siri Cruise

Scout

May 19, 2022, 1:32:34 PM5/19/22

> In article <df-dnbjH3OaCwRv_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> Most real-world "unfortunate encounters" are pretty much
>
> I guess some men aren't as manly as you. You can't understand why
> you are pitied. That is sad.
>
> https://www.va.gov/vetapp09/files6/0947493.txt

So you acknowledge that there is a place for "weapons of war" on our
streets..

Otherwise, I'm not sure that anyone sees what point you think you're making
here.

Besides.. perhaps you missed the most important part of what PTSD stand for.
POST and in AFTERWARDS.

I think most people will suffer some level of PTSD for some length of time
having to kill a fellow human being even one that was attacking them.

However, even that doesn't explain why you think this is at all relevant to
the discussion of handgun accuracy in self defense situations.

Scout

May 19, 2022, 1:32:35 PM5/19/22

>> Accuracy suffers under duress, which is why training concentrates on the
>> body mass shot. Hollow-points help in that regard.
>
> It's a pity you think this is winning.

The innocent victim survives, their attacker is incapacitated.

I would call that a win for the innocent victim.

Were you rooting for the violent criminal?

Explains why you support gun control then. After all, criminals shouldn't
have to risk being harmed by the person they plan to rape, injure or kill.

Blue Lives Matter

May 19, 2022, 1:38:46 PM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 09:07:53 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> Accuracy suffers under duress, which is why training concentrates on the
>> body mass shot. Hollow-points help in that regard.
>
>It's a pity you think this is winning.

I didn't need to wim. I only needed to flip off a bunch of thugs who
tried to make me say some dead loser's name.

Siri Cruise

May 19, 2022, 2:02:15 PM5/19/22
In article <t65t7p$6af$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> > It's a pity you think this is winning.
>
> It's a pity you think this is losing. Truth is, the failings of
> liberalism have caused us to take steps to be ready to protect ourselves
> should the worst happen. What's a pity is you don't think your life, or
> your family's, is worth defending.

You rejecting christianity is not my losing.

Lots of people reject it. It's a pity when you attack it.

Probably Not Kläus's Agreeable Sock Puppet

May 19, 2022, 2:06:52 PM5/19/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 11:02:11 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <t65t7p$6af$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
>wrote:
>
>> > It's a pity you think this is winning.
>>
>> It's a pity you think this is losing. Truth is, the failings of
>> liberalism have caused us to take steps to be ready to protect ourselves
>> should the worst happen. What's a pity is you don't think your life, or
>> your family's, is worth defending.
>
>You rejecting christianity is not my losing.

You misunderstanding Christianity is, well, humorous.

>Lots of people reject it. It's a pity when you attack it.

What kind of idiot thinks defending your children is "attacking
Christianity?"

What bizarre sect do you belong to where you think Christ said to
"turn the other cheek" as someone is raping your children in front of
you?

Do you know what a woman is?

Can men get pregnant?

Just Wondering

May 19, 2022, 3:31:25 PM5/19/22
On 5/19/2022 2:13 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2022 00:41:46 -0400, "25.BX945" wrote:
>>
>> I never carry ; never felt the need - but then again I don't
>> live in a big blue city. If I did it'd be a small-caliber
>> Derringer or one of those FA 5-shot micro-revolvers. Just
>> aim for the nose ... or the ear if they're facing sideways.
>> Massive power really isn't necessary for defense.
>
> True. Accuracy is more important than firepower. A .22 LR between the
> eyes is a surer kill than a .44 mag in the shoulder. Most of my
> handguns are smaller, but the old stainless Ruger P944D not only has
> sentimental value, but fits my large hands and, for me, is more
> accurate than my 9 mms or my wife's .380.

You have a gun that you didn't lose last year in a tragic
boating accident?

Just Wondering

May 19, 2022, 3:36:57 PM5/19/22
On 5/19/2022 12:02 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t65t7p$6af$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> It's a pity you think this is winning.
>>
>> It's a pity you think this is losing. Truth is, the failings of
>> liberalism have caused us to take steps to be ready to protect ourselves
>> should the worst happen. What's a pity is you don't think your life, or
>> your family's, is worth defending.
>
> You rejecting christianity is not my losing.
>
> Lots of people reject it. It's a pity when you attack it.

Christianity does not require you to kneel and raise your head
to the sky when someone threatens to slit your throat.

Blue Lives Matter

May 19, 2022, 3:41:16 PM5/19/22
Our guns are all legal, including any that have no serial number.

Scout

May 20, 2022, 7:43:35 AM5/20/22

> In article <t65t7p$6af$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> > It's a pity you think this is winning.
>>
>> It's a pity you think this is losing. Truth is, the failings of
>> liberalism have caused us to take steps to be ready to protect ourselves
>> should the worst happen. What's a pity is you don't think your life, or
>> your family's, is worth defending.
>
> You rejecting christianity is not my losing.

What about your rejection of christianity? Is that your loss?

> Lots of people reject it. It's a pity when you attack it.

Then you must be a pitiful person for feeling like that, and doing it
anyway.

Scout

May 20, 2022, 9:35:45 AM5/20/22

"Just Wondering" <J...@jw.com> wrote in message
What I find amusing is how Siri claims she's taken steps to protect herself
should the worst happen, while working to deny others from doing so.

25.BX945

May 20, 2022, 9:41:23 PM5/20/22
"Weapons Of War" is a far-left anti-constitionalist
buzz phrase that sounds impressive but means nothing.
Pointy sticks used to be "weapons of war" (still are
here and there even now).

All *I* was saying is that I keep seeing lots of people
who claim anything less than a .454 or grenade-launcher
leaves you underdefended in case of a mugging or whatever.
That's just not how 99.999% of these things go down. The
perp isn't gonna stand ten paces down the street and
twitch his trigger finger. That's Hollywood. He's gonna
sneak up and GRAB yer ass, beat you down. You won't see
it coming.

Those are point-blank situations and something
small you can actually get out of your pocket or whatever
real quick is what'll save yer bacon. A .380 or .32 is
perfectly good for this. Press to perps bod wherever
you can reach and fire. Brownie points if you can reach
a vital or esp painful area but you do what you can do.
Closer to a drunken knife fight, but a pistol is an
improved knife here.

It'll hurt, they'll disengage and run unless they're
absolutely flying on meth. If they are absolutely flying
on meth then even that .454 might not get 'em off you -
assuming you can even get a foot+ long gun out during
the attack. It's big, the perp is likeley to twist it
out of your hand. Not much leverage on a palm-sized gun
though - PPK or equiv.

Nothing "macho" about any of this - it's practical,
realistic, street-fighting. Yer baby sister could
do as well. Match the weapon to the likely threat.

25.BX945

May 21, 2022, 2:20:15 AM5/21/22

>>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>>> will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.
>>

>> Try a Bren-10mm with the Norma ammo - twice the uumph :-)
>
> I don't need to stop a grizzly bear, and if I did, I'd have kept my
> .44 mag.

The Bren is an interesting cartridge - it's not a 44-mag, not even
quite a 41-mag. However the energy is way above a 45-ACP or 40-SW,
something like 550-600 pounds/feet in an auto cartridge.

The most compact package is the Colt Delta Elite (blue or SS).
However constant use of the Norma ammo WILL eventually break it.
Slightly subdued ammo - 450 p/f - oughtta work forever. You
get extra power and velocity regardless. Think of it as
"40 auto-mag".

And it seems to be making a comeback.

The FBI, after a disasterous incident, looked into the Bren,
but it was just too hot for many agents. So, they and a few
others lobbied for the milder 40-SW. Still more hit than
the 9mm-Para, but not all THAT much more. On the whole I'd
rate the 40-SW as an excellent defensive chambering. It
does have a slight advantage over 9s. The only issue is
whether the advantage is SO much as to justify a whole new
weapons system, esp for big LE orgs.

There's also the .38 Super ... kinda like 9mm+P. An old
chambering but also rates quite well for service.

A small segment of perps - esp the mass-killer types -
are now seen in body armor. For THAT you want higher
velocity than 40 or even 9mm. Basically you want a
Bren necked down to maybe 30 or 7mm so you get the
extra velocity. Specific threats require specific
solutions. A B10/7mm would be pretty good for all
encounters.

Onomatopoeia *BOOM*!

May 21, 2022, 11:15:14 AM5/21/22
On Tue, 17 May 2022 23:16:26 -0400, in talk.politics.guns "25.BX945"
<25B...@nada.net> wrote:

>https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-homeowner-shoots-armed-burglars-holds-two-gunpoint
>
>Indiana State Police said the unidentified homeowner was
>reportedly confronted by four armed individuals and responded
>to the incident by pulling out his own gun and firing at them.
>
>The two deceased individuals were identified as Rameica
>Lasharon Moore, 36, of Fort Wayne, and Dylan Scott Morefield,
>22, of Churubusco, WPTA reported.
>
>. . .
>
> Check the photo of one of the surviving invaders - CLEAR
> extreme meth-head.
>

>https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/05/1862/1048/indiana.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
>
> These invaders were armed and highly dangerous. Sorry, but
> calling 911 and waiting half an hour does NOT cut it. You
> either respond instantly or YOU DIE (or worse). That's the
> reality of it no matter how Joe or any other commie stooge
> tries to paint things.
>
> The Dems cultivate, protect, encourage, the dangerous
> criminals - and YOU are the "deserving" victims. I'll
> be interested to hear whether any of the perps had one
> of Joe's "Safe Smoking" dope kits on 'em ......
>
> Joe's puppeteers really, Really, REALLY want to tear
> the horrible evil awful USA to shreds so our genocidal
> totalitarian commie "betters" can take over. Never forget
> that, never fall for their propaganda. They HATE you.

Dig a little deeper. The shooter well knew all of the "invaders".
The woman either was living there or had recently been living there.
The other three had been crashing there up until the previous day.

I would need more information; however, at this point, it sounds more
readily classified as a domestic issue.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/homeowner-kills-2-intruders-holds-2-more-at-gunpoint-reports/

"A woman who survived [...] had stayed with him several times over the
years, [the homeowner] later told cops."

"The homeowner told police he was awakened while it was still dark
Sunday by the sound of his dog barking and found three people in his
home [...] The homeowner later revealed that the four had been at his
house the day before..."

The implication is that someone either had a key or knew how to enter
the house. It sounds like a group of dopers having a disagreement to
me.

And that's usually the case. The scenario of the innocent person
being awakened by a sledge-hammer on the front door simply does not
happen.

Follow these simple rules:

1) Lock your doors.

2) Don't buy or sell dope; don't hang out with people who do.

3) Don't hang around sexually-oriented businesses; don't meet
strangers for sex.

Guns already in the home account for about 90% of the shootings.

Ken

May 21, 2022, 11:58:27 AM5/21/22
I would add another rule: Don't enter a house that is occupied unless
the occupant knows you are doing so, and said it is OK.

Onomatopoeia *BOOM*!

May 21, 2022, 1:14:54 PM5/21/22
Oh, absolutely! Don't trespass... and don't hold up convenience
stores or molest young children, either.

My point is that the gunners tend to see the world through the lens of
a Charles Bronson movie. The victims are all very attractive young
women... *single* women. Their attackers are caricatures of distilled
evil who leap out of the shadows to attack their *innocent* victim(s)
in their homes... (heh, heh! They forgot about the armed citizen!)
"Begone you forces of darkness!" commands the law-abiding armed
citizen. < BANG,... BANG, BANG > goes the armed citizen's gun.
"AIEEEE", go the forces of darkness; "Our armored vests are no match
for his teflon-coated slugs! Feets, don' fail me now!"

In the real world, it gets murky. When you look closely, you usually
find long-term, complex relationships that led up to the violent
confrontation. You find either overt acts by the shooter that
contributed to the confrontation or the lack of taking obvious avenues
of de-escalation. (Back in my previous life as an insurance
underwriter, I was involved with a "self defense" road rage shooting
where the person could simply have pulled over two miles before the
deadly event.) There probably are a handful of self defense actions;
however, these are extremely rare; none have ever been proven.

25.BX945

May 23, 2022, 12:08:34 AM5/23/22
On 5/19/22 3:54 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2022 00:30:03 -0400, "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/18/22 12:55 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
>>> will fear no evil, because I have a .40 calibre Ruger.
>>

>> Try a Bren-10mm with the Norma ammo - twice the uumph :-)
>
> I don't need to stop a grizzly bear, and if I did, I'd have kept my
> .44 mag.

.44 ??? Wimpy ! .500 S&W is the new macho standard ! :-)

Somebody IS selling a lever-action rifle chambered for
the .500 ..... a handgun + rifle in the same chambering
would be a nice combo. The old west dudes oft had both
a pistol and rifle in 44-40 ......

Rudy Crayola

May 23, 2022, 12:58:54 AM5/23/22
No! Uninvited Targets do.

Onomatopoeia *BOOM*!

May 23, 2022, 12:32:11 PM5/23/22
No sir. Over half of the gun deaths in the U.S. are self-inflicted.
These make up about 60% of the shootings.

Of the remaining 40%, about 3/4th of them involve family members or
someone living in the home.

Then you have the road rage-type shootings (where two strangers pull
their guns and shoot it out) for a large chunk of the remaining 10%.

The above is a tad simplistic, but most people in this group have an
attention span that would be sorely taxed trying to read a bumper
sticker. Home invasions are so rare that they're not even a
statistical blip beside "family fire".