Eric Trump Can't Stop, Won't Stop Gunning for 'Dumbest Trump Alive' Title

Wendy

Jan 22, 2022, 1:40:33 PM1/22/22
Eric Trump Can't Stop, Won't Stop Gunning for 'Dumbest Trump Alive' Title
The ex-president's son is out there trying to defend his dad, and it's not
going well.

By Bess Levin
January 11, 2022
Eric Trump
By Sean Zanni/Getty Images.

One of the greatest cons of the 21st century was the idea, invented whole
cloth by the producers of The Apprentice, that Donald Trump was a genius
businessman. Indeed, his time in the White House revealed that not only was
he neither a genius businessman nor a genius period, but he was, in fact, in
layman’s terms, a big fuckin’ moron. Obviously, the supporting examples are
too numerous to mention, but a brief smattering includes his recommendation
that people inject household cleaner into their veins; his suggestion that we
stop hurricanes by dropping nuclear bombs on them; his decision to look right
at a solar eclipse without protective eyewear; and his belief that one can
get cancer from the sound of windmills.

Unfortunately for the children he produced, stupidity appears to be a
dominant trait. Thanks to their insistence on thrusting themselves into the
spotlight, we know that his three eldest kids aren’t the brightest bulbs
either. Robert Mueller famously declared Donald Trump Jr. too stupid to
collude. Ivanka Trump reportedly thought—and could not be convinced
otherwise—that “libertarian” and “liberal” were the same thing. And Eric
Trump, well...we’ll let him speak for himself.

“Sean, she said literally on video...‘I’m going to go into office every
single day, I’m gonna sue Trump, and then I’m gonna go home,’” Eric
complained to Sean Hannity on Monday night, referencing New York attorney
general Letitia James, who is investigating the Trump Organization. “Meaning,
she ran on the campaign promise of suing my father because she didn’t believe
in his political party, because she didn’t like us, because the people in
Washington, D.C., told her to do that. It violates the Constitution, it’s
unethical, it’s wrong, and you don’t need to take it from me. I mean, listen
to the dozens of videos where, ‘I’m gonna get him,’ ‘I’m gonna get his
children,’ ‘I’m gonna take him down,’ ‘he’s gonna know my name personally,’
‘he’s gonna know Tish James,’ ‘I’m gonna follow his money.’ This is what
you’d expect from Russia, this is what you’d expect from Venezuela. This is
third-rate stuff.”

Wendy

Jan 22, 2022, 5:09:15 PM1/22/22

All Trumpers Are Traitors