Free Community College - Put That In Your $3.5 Trillion Bill!

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Intelligent Party

unread,
Oct 17, 2021, 7:08:09 PMOct 17
to
and second two years, at a four year public university, free!


And federal funds rate for student loans past that.





SevenOverSix

unread,
Oct 17, 2021, 11:03:22 PMOct 17
to
On 10/17/21 7:08 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
> and second two years, at a four year public university, free!
>
>
> And federal funds rate for student loans past that.

FREE ! FREE ! FREE !!!!!!

Yea ... right ...........

Siri Cruise

unread,
Oct 18, 2021, 1:39:12 AMOct 18
to
In article <FrmdnZ_8L_9pfvH8...@earthlink.com>,
In theory college education gets higher pay thus higher income
tax collected. I don't have citations this happens, so I'll stick
to theory, but you're too stupid to even know the theory. All you
know is greed and the belief is better to have a million and
starving than a dollar and all the delicious food you need.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Discordia: not just a religion but also a parody. This post / \
I am an Andrea Doria sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

SevenOverSix

unread,
Oct 18, 2021, 11:30:31 AMOct 18
to
On 10/18/21 1:39 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <FrmdnZ_8L_9pfvH8...@earthlink.com>,
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:
>
>> On 10/17/21 7:08 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
>>> and second two years, at a four year public university, free!
>>>
>>>
>>> And federal funds rate for student loans past that.
>>
>> FREE ! FREE ! FREE !!!!!!
>>
>> Yea ... right ...........
>
> In theory college education gets higher pay thus higher income
> tax collected. I don't have citations this happens, so I'll stick
> to theory, but you're too stupid to even know the theory. All you
> know is greed and the belief is better to have a million and
> starving than a dollar and all the delicious food you need.

Any college USED TO guarentee higher-paying jobs.
That's back when the USA was something and not run
by ivory-tower Marxists.

"Free" college is more of a ploy to stash away the
18-24 yo group, because there's little out there
for them. Govt funded day-care. Oh, and it'll give
the Marxist profs more time to indoctrinate more
victims.

Encourage Junior to go into the construction trades
or maybe truck-driving. Of course as the money dries
up and robots get better there won't be much there
in 20 years either.

Hey ... if Junior has a 3-digit IQ, tell him to
go into the construction-bot trade. In the 60s
it was "Plastics !", now "Robots !" :-)

Dunno what happens to the other 80% of the
population though ... welfare ... camps ...
Soylent Green ... something like that.

Siri Cruise

unread,
Oct 18, 2021, 12:49:43 PMOct 18
to
In article <qbGdndB2MeiNDvD8...@earthlink.com>,
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:

> Any college USED TO guarentee higher-paying jobs.
> That's back when the USA was something and not run
> by ivory-tower Marxists.

Another fact free rant to make excuses for your greed.

SevenOverSix

unread,
Oct 18, 2021, 11:38:37 PMOct 18
to
On 10/18/21 12:49 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <qbGdndB2MeiNDvD8...@earthlink.com>,
> SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote:
>
>> Any college USED TO guarentee higher-paying jobs.
>> That's back when the USA was something and not run
>> by ivory-tower Marxists.
>
> Another fact free rant to make excuses for your greed.

Greed is good.

Gets shit DONE.

Anyway, all college seems to do anymore is
put a 4-6 year delay between HS and jobless
poverty, despair and opiate addiction.

Now go back to worshiping your shrine
to Karl ... light some candles ... oh
wait, that makes CO2 ......

%

unread,
Oct 19, 2021, 12:17:17 AMOct 19
to
why do usenet users always want you to oh wait

1p166

unread,
Oct 19, 2021, 12:37:12 AMOct 19
to
IQ ?


Intelligent Party

unread,
Oct 21, 2021, 7:05:11 PMOct 21
to
On 10/17/2021 4:08 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
> and second two years, at a four year public university, free!
>
>
> And federal funds rate for student loans past that.
>
>
>

Bump



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages