Pedodent Biden calls new covid variant "OMNI-cron. Brainless kiddie-groper!!

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Nov 29, 2021, 9:38:36 PM11/29/21
He literally has the mind of a 6 year old which explains why Pedo Joe loves to grope little girls so much.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/29/biden-fauci-repeatedly-mispronounce-new-omicron-covid-variant/

nov 29 2021 President Biden on Monday repeatedly mispronounced Omicron as he claimed he was on top of the potentially more contagious COVID-19 variant — before wishing reporters a “Merry Christmas” a month early.

“It’s called the Omni-cron,” Biden said, mangling the name during a midday speech in the White House Roosevelt Room.

“We’ve moved forward in the face of COVID-19 and moved forward in the face of the Delta variant. And we move forward now in the face of the Omnicron variant as well,” Biden said, repeating the mistake.

Biden spoke hours after a ban on travel to the US by non-Americans from eight southern African countries took effect. In his remarks, he urged Americans to get vaccine booster shots if they had not yet done so.