Guilty, guilty, guilty!

kensi

Nov 24, 2021, 10:28:04โ€ฏPM11/24/21
All Three Men Charged in Ahmaud Arberyโ€™s Killing Found Guilty of Murder:

https://truthout.org/articles/all-three-men-charged-in-ahmaud-arberys-killing-found-guilty-of-murder/

in here." ~Checkmate

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ

Nov 24, 2021, 10:33:15โ€ฏPM11/24/21
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 03:28:03 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<snmvs3$8fo$2...@news.mixmin.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= All Three Men Charged in Ahmaud Arberyโ€™s Killing Found Guilty of
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Murder:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= https://truthout.org/articles/all-three-men-charged-in-ahmaud-arberys-ki
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= lling-found-guilty-of-murder/
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

you aren't a progressive, you're just a stoolie for an alt.checkmate troll.

HTH

<http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.orgy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3DF0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>>
Subject: LMAO @ clownMate!

https://imgur.com/jTohqpD

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email cr4ckedKl0wn@protonmail dot com

--
Cr4ck3d Kl0wn

Janithor

Nov 25, 2021, 2:28:53โ€ฏAM11/25/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/24/2021 7:28 PM, kensi wrote:
> All Three Men Charged in Ahmaud Arberyโ€™s Killing Found Guilty of Murder:
>
> https://truthout.org/articles/all-three-men-charged-in-ahmaud-arberys-killing-found-guilty-of-murder/

As they should have been. Grown adults discern each individual case on
its own merits.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

Checkmate

Nov 26, 2021, 9:36:54โ€ฏPM11/26/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:28:51 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the
following:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/24/2021 7:28 PM, kensi wrote:
> > All Three Men Charged in Ahmaud Arbery?s Killing Found Guilty of Murder:
> >
> > https://truthout.org/articles/all-three-men-charged-in-ahmaud-arberys-killing-found-guilty-of-murder/
>
> As they should have been. Grown adults discern each individual case on
> its own merits.

I didn't follow the case but I saw the video, and those knuckle-draggers
looked about as red-necky as they come. It sure looked like cold-blooded
murder to me. It was very thoughtful of them to provide video evidence, and
it was nothing like the Rittenhouse case.

--
Checkmate ยฎ
Copyright ยฉ 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Janithor

Nov 26, 2021, 10:11:54โ€ฏPM11/26/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/26/2021 6:36 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:28:51 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/24/2021 7:28 PM, kensi wrote:
>>> All Three Men Charged in Ahmaud Arbery?s Killing Found Guilty of Murder:
>>>
>>> https://truthout.org/articles/all-three-men-charged-in-ahmaud-arberys-killing-found-guilty-of-murder/
>>
>> As they should have been. Grown adults discern each individual case on
>> its own merits.
>
> I didn't follow the case but I saw the video, and those knuckle-draggers
> looked about as red-necky as they come. It sure looked like cold-blooded
> murder to me. It was very thoughtful of them to provide video evidence, and
> it was nothing like the Rittenhouse case.

That's because you are a grown adult and can think like a grown adult.

kensi

Nov 27, 2021, 11:27:33โ€ฏPM11/27/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:11:51 -0800, Janithor wrote:
> On 11/26/2021 6:36 PM, Checkmate wrote:

>>> As they should have been. Grown adults discern each individual case on
>>> its own merits.
>>
>> I didn't follow the case but I saw the video, and those knuckle-draggers
>> looked about as red-necky as they come. It sure looked like cold-blooded
>> murder to me. It was very thoughtful of them to provide video evidence, and
>> it was nothing like the Rittenhouse case.
>
> That's because you are a grown adult and can think like a grown adult.

Where did Ko0kmate find you? In the dispenser slot of a Slurpee machine?

*snicker*

Checkmate

Nov 28, 2021, 1:50:31โ€ฏAM11/28/21
Checkmate.

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:27:32 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say the
following:

> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:11:51 -0800, Janithor wrote:
> > On 11/26/2021 6:36 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> >> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:28:51 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the

> >> I didn't follow the case but I saw the video, and those knuckle-draggers
> >> looked about as red-necky as they come. It sure looked like cold-blooded
> >> murder to me. It was very thoughtful of them to provide video evidence, and
> >> it was nothing like the Rittenhouse case.
> >
> > That's because you are a grown adult and can think like a grown adult.
>
> Where did Ko0kmate find you? In the dispenser slot of a Slurpee machine?

Shudup

pandora

Nov 30, 2021, 11:28:06โ€ฏAM11/30/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 18:36:45 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:28:51 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/24/2021 7:28 PM, kensi wrote:
>> > All Three Men Charged in Ahmaud Arbery?s Killing Found Guilty of
>> > Murder:
>> >
>> > https://truthout.org/articles/all-three-men-charged-in-ahmaud-
arberys-killing-found-guilty-of-murder/

>> As they should have been. Grown adults discern each individual case on
>> its own merits.
>
> I didn't follow the case but I saw the video, and those knuckle-draggers
> looked about as red-necky as they come. It sure looked like
> cold-blooded murder to me. It was very thoughtful of them to provide
> video evidence, and it was nothing like the Rittenhouse case.

I absolutely agree!