Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands

Scout

Jun 1, 2023, 1:38:59 AM6/1/23

Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/weapon-us-gave-ukraine-spotted-in-cartel-hands-mexican-media/

A Gulf Cartel member was filmed with what Milenio TV said was a Javelin
anti-tank missile A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas,
Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV
channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 © screenshot/Milenio TV

A militant wearing the insignia of Mexico’s notorious Gulf Cartel
(Cartel Del Golfo, CDG) was filmed in the state of Tamaulipas carrying a
US-made anti-tank missile launcher. Milenio TV identified the weapon as
a Javelin, thousands of which were sent to Ukraine by the Pentagon.

Footage filmed in Matamoros on Monday and aired on Tuesday evening by
the news channel Milenio TV showed a man with CDG patches armed with a
Kalashnikov rifle and a missile they said was the Raytheon-made FGM-148.

Over 10,000 Javelins from Pentagon stockpiles have been sent to Ukraine
since last February, to the point where the US military has begun to run
out of the missiles itself.

[with video]

Al Feldhauser

Jun 1, 2023, 1:41:10 AM6/1/23
On 5/31/2023 10:38 PM, Mighty Wish-She-Had-A-Cunt lied:

> Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands

Bullshit.

Vincent

Jun 1, 2023, 3:14:18 AM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 12:38 AM, Scout wrote:

> Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands

I would be more suspicious of the CIA being guilty as most of those
cartels have been created by the CIA and a good part of the reason they
continues to exist. But on the other hand Israel has sold America out
many times. The leadership in the Ukraine is Bolshevik Jew.

😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅

Jun 1, 2023, 3:45:19 AM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 3:14 AM, Vincent wrote:
> On 6/1/2023 12:38 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>
> I would be more suspicious of the CIA being guilty as most of those
> cartels have been created by the CIA and a good part of the reason
> they continues to exist. But on the other hand Israel has sold America
> out many times. The leadership in the Ukraine is Bolshevik Jew.

Now the Mexican cartels are equipped with Javelin anti-tank missiles.
It's "Fast & Furious" on steroid.

Wendy Noonan

Jun 1, 2023, 8:57:48 AM6/1/23
>Now the Mexican cartels are equipped with Javelin anti-tank missiles.
>It's "Fast & Furious" on steroid.

I spotted Biden having a shit down Putin's throat.

videos can't be faked so it must be real.

24D.224

Jun 1, 2023, 8:58:29 AM6/1/23
MIGHT be true ... no matter what, stuff leaks
out of war-zones. This is a given - and thus
is also no excuse to cut off arms to Ukraine.
Gotta consider the Greater Good here.

Besides, "Mighty" is one of Vlad's butt-boyz ...
seems to have never met a totalitarian that
didn't give him a little boner .....

Governor Swill

Jun 1, 2023, 9:24:29 AM6/1/23
On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:38:54 -0400, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

>Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>
>https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/weapon-us-gave-ukraine-spotted-in-cartel-hands-mexican-media/
>
>A Gulf Cartel member was filmed with what Milenio TV said was a Javelin
>anti-tank missile A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas,
>Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV
>channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 © screenshot/Milenio TV

"More than 50,000 Javelin missiles and 12,000 CLUs are currently in service with the US
armed forces and 19 allied nations. Javelin is expected to be operational with the US
until 2050."
<https://www.army-technology.com/projects/javelin-portable-anti-tank-missile/>

The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 9:32:36 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 09:24:26 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:38:54 -0400, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
>wrote:
>

>>Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>>
>>https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/weapon-us-gave-ukraine-spotted-in-cartel-hands-mexican-media/
>>
>>A Gulf Cartel member was filmed with what Milenio TV said was a Javelin
>>anti-tank missile A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas,
>>Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV
>>channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 © screenshot/Milenio TV
>
>"More than 50,000 Javelin missiles and 12,000 CLUs are currently in service with the US
>armed forces and 19 allied nations. Javelin is expected to be operational with the US
>until 2050."
><https://www.army-technology.com/projects/javelin-portable-anti-tank-missile/>
>
>The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.

The Javelin is why the Russians have to pull tanks out of their
museums to send to Ukraine.

LOL!!!!!

[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Mary

Jun 1, 2023, 11:51:49 AM6/1/23
>The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.

And killing all kinds of Russian scum since 2022!

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 12:43:11 PM6/1/23

"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
> [Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 09:24:26 -0400, Governor Swill
> <governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>
>>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:38:54 -0400, Scout
>><me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>>>
>>>https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/weapon-us-gave-ukraine-spotted-in-cartel-hands-mexican-media/
>>>
>>>A Gulf Cartel member was filmed with what Milenio TV said was a Javelin
>>>anti-tank missile A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas,
>>>Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV
>>>channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 © screenshot/Milenio TV
>>
>>"More than 50,000 Javelin missiles and 12,000 CLUs are currently in
>>service with the US
>>armed forces and 19 allied nations. Javelin is expected to be operational
>>with the US
>>until 2050."
>><https://www.army-technology.com/projects/javelin-portable-anti-tank-missile/>
>>
>>The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.
>
> The Javelin is why the Russians have to pull tanks out of their
> museums to send to Ukraine.
>
> LOL!!!!!

That was proven false.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 12:44:57 PM6/1/23

"Vincent" <Vi...@Letuci.org> wrote in message
> On 6/1/2023 12:38 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>
> I would be more suspicious of the CIA being guilty as most of those
> cartels have been created by the CIA and a good part of the reason they
> continues to exist. But on the other hand Israel has sold America out many
> times. The leadership in the Ukraine is Bolshevik Jew.

Maybe CIA, but after Russia damaged the first Patriot the Ukranians were
selling parts of it on
their version of Ebay. You can't make this stuff up.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 12:47:03 PM6/1/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:38:54 -0400, Scout
> <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>>
>>https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/weapon-us-gave-ukraine-spotted-in-cartel-hands-mexican-media/
>>
>>A Gulf Cartel member was filmed with what Milenio TV said was a Javelin
>>anti-tank missile A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas,
>>Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV
>>channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 © screenshot/Milenio TV
>
> "More than 50,000 Javelin missiles and 12,000 CLUs are currently in
> service with the US
> armed forces and 19 allied nations. Javelin is expected to be operational
> with the US
> until 2050."
> <https://www.army-technology.com/projects/javelin-portable-anti-tank-missile/>
>
> The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.

The U.S. is running out of Javelins. So sad, too bad.

> Swill
> --
> We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
> and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Same guy that said "screw your freedoms"

> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Slaba muh knoba.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 12:48:16 PM6/1/23

"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in message
Seems like the U.S. has a lot of weapons on the black market. It is probably
going
to come back and bite you guys one day. Sad.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 1:01:44 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:43:05 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 09:24:26 -0400, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>>
>>>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:38:54 -0400, Scout
>>><me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>

>>>"More than 50,000 Javelin missiles and 12,000 CLUs are currently in
>>>service with the US
>>>armed forces and 19 allied nations. Javelin is expected to be operational
>>>with the US
>>>until 2050."
>>><https://www.army-technology.com/projects/javelin-portable-anti-tank-missile/>
>>>
>>>The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.
>>
>> The Javelin is why the Russians have to pull tanks out of their
>> museums to send to Ukraine.
>>
>> LOL!!!!!
>
>That was proven false.

You'd like to think so.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/08/europe/russia-t-55-tanks-ukraine-intl-cmd/index.html

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 1:03:15 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:44:52 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Vincent" <Vi...@Letuci.org> wrote in message
>> On 6/1/2023 12:38 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>>
>> I would be more suspicious of the CIA being guilty as most of those
>> cartels have been created by the CIA and a good part of the reason they
>> continues to exist. But on the other hand Israel has sold America out many
>> times. The leadership in the Ukraine is Bolshevik Jew.
>
>Maybe CIA, but after Russia damaged the first Patriot the Ukranians were
>selling parts of it on
>their version of Ebay. You can't make this stuff up.

But you have.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 1:17:08 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:44:52 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>

>>"Vincent" <Vi...@Letuci.org> wrote in message

>>> I would be more suspicious of the CIA being guilty as most of those
>>> cartels have been created by the CIA and a good part of the reason they
>>> continues to exist. But on the other hand Israel has sold America out
>>> many
>>> times. The leadership in the Ukraine is Bolshevik Jew.
>>
>>Maybe CIA, but after Russia damaged the first Patriot the Ukranians were
>>selling parts of it on
>>their version of Ebay. You can't make this stuff up.
>
> But you have.

Nope they were, about the same time the mayor of kiev, was on full display
saying they shot down a hypersonic and he was out there in all his glory
showing a ww2 bomb..lmao!

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 1:22:37 PM6/1/23

"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
Imagine taking what mockingbird media is saying as a fact? How about those
weapons in Iraq? lol
Didn't they say that Russia was going to run out of ammo umm, last summer?
What happened there?
Meanwhile state of the art T-90s are rolling continuously into theatre and
you people have no answer for
it other than to maybe discard the Ukrainians like used garbage because your
idiot turnip needs to get
reelected and this little project will be yet another one of his failures.
Good luck, you fuck, Russia and China
are not Iraq. They are already wrecking your economy and they can wreck your
cities.

Stupid people.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 1:27:57 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:22:33 -0500, "xdmod2"
Imagine taking what you say as fact? LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 1:28:24 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:17:04 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:44:52 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>

>>>"Vincent" <Vi...@Letuci.org> wrote in message

>>>Maybe CIA, but after Russia damaged the first Patriot the Ukranians were
>>>selling parts of it on
>>>their version of Ebay. You can't make this stuff up.
>>
>> But you have.
>
>Nope

Yep

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 1:32:36 PM6/1/23

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message
lol child

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 1:40:21 PM6/1/23

"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
Snicker

What an interesting graph.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1664294495658147840

Gosh, that is an awfully big pothole created by Russian bombs that went
extinct last summer

https://twitter.com/i/status/1663248583947059208

Or is it just a pothole in 1st world U.S. infrastructure? Bwahahahaha

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 4:14:56 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:40:17 -0500, "xdmod2"
WOw. A TWITTER graph.

ROFLMAO!!!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 4:15:19 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:32:32 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:
Yeah, you're pretty funny

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 4:21:13 PM6/1/23

"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
Yep, you people know you are in deep shit.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 4:26:38 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:21:09 -0500, "xdmod2"
We know Russia is in deep shit. And enjoying every minute of it.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 6:10:30 PM6/1/23

"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
Looks better and cleaner than Merkin malls!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1662385741433905153

How is that BRICS expansion going for ya?

I hear European nations have written formal letters to join... Your world is
shrinking
and all you can do is bitch about republicans vs. democrats while they both
rob you blind.
You are so pathetic.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 6:35:10 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:10:26 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>> We know Russia is in deep shit. And enjoying every minute of it.
>
>Looks better and cleaner than Merkin malls!

Killing Russians is the BEST money we've EVER spent!

Governor Swill

Jun 1, 2023, 6:37:26 PM6/1/23
The Javelin has been sold to 19 of our allies and has been used in battlefields since Iraq
2003. Yeah, there's bound to be a leak.

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Governor Swill

Jun 1, 2023, 6:39:20 PM6/1/23
On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 06:32:23 -0700, Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner <Zelen...@club.org>
wrote:

>[Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 09:24:26 -0400, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>
>>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:38:54 -0400, Scout <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands
>>>
>>>https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/weapon-us-gave-ukraine-spotted-in-cartel-hands-mexican-media/
>>>
>>>A Gulf Cartel member was filmed with what Milenio TV said was a Javelin
>>>anti-tank missile A member of the Cartel Del Golfo (CDG) in Tamaulipas,
>>>Mexico carrying a US-made anti-tank weapon, as shown on Mexican TV
>>>channel Milenio, May 30, 2023 © screenshot/Milenio TV
>>
>>"More than 50,000 Javelin missiles and 12,000 CLUs are currently in service with the US
>>armed forces and 19 allied nations. Javelin is expected to be operational with the US
>>until 2050."
>><https://www.army-technology.com/projects/javelin-portable-anti-tank-missile/>
>>
>>The weapon has been in use since at least 2003.
>
>The Javelin is why the Russians have to pull tanks out of their
>museums to send to Ukraine.
>
>LOL!!!!!

"Damn! This tank is older than my DAD!"

>[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
>Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
>Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Swill
--
"Russia has lost. They've lost strategitally, operationally and tactically and they are
paying an enormous price on the battlefield. But until Putin ends his war of choice the

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 6:40:51 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:10:26 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>
>>> We know Russia is in deep shit. And enjoying every minute of it.
>>
>>Looks better and cleaner than Merkin malls!
>
> Killing Russians is the BEST money we've EVER spent!

Too bad for you, you are just as lousy at that as your are at balancing your
books

32 trillion

or taking care of your own people.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1662668822883467265

I would venture to guess you kill a fuck ton more of your own, than you
kill Russians and you spend, what are
you up to now? 150 billion? Hard to keep track of, eh loser?

Governor Swill

Jun 1, 2023, 6:47:30 PM6/1/23
On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:22:33 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude
>>xdmod2
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude

>>>That was proven false.
>>
>> You'd like to think so.
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/08/europe/russia-t-55-tanks-ukraine-intl-cmd/index.html
>
>Imagine taking what mockingbird media is saying as a fact?

Forbes says so too.
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2023/04/14/russia-sent-70-year-old-t-55-tanks-to-ukraine-without-even-upgrading-them/?sh=a1f2c3c34d28>

And Military Watch
<https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/t5455-ukraine-how-useful>

And the Evening Standard
<https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/russia-ukraine-war-tanks-t54-t55-arsenyev-leopard-2-putin-zelensky-b1069360.html>

And Popular Mechanics
<https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a43867552/russia-using-t-54-tanks-in-ukraine-as-artillery/>

And Task and Purpose
<https://taskandpurpose.com/tech-tactics/russia-tanks-t-54-t-55-ukraine/>

And Business Insider
<https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-taken-tanks-from-1940s-out-of-storage-monitoring-group-2023-3>

And many others . . .
<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=russia+moving+t55s+to+ukraine#ip=1>

Swill
--
"Russia has lost. They've lost strategitally, operationally and tactically and they are
paying an enormous price on the battlefield. But until Putin ends his war of choice the
international community will continue to support Ukraine with the equipment and
capabilities it needs to defend itself. Through this group, we are collectively
supporting Ukraine's ability to defend its territory, protect its citizens and liberate
their occupied areas." - Joint Chiefs Chairman, Gen. Mark Milley

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 6:52:39 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:40:47 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:10:26 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>Looks better and cleaner than Merkin malls!
>>
>> Killing Russians is the BEST money we've EVER spent!
>
>Too bad for you, you are just as lousy at that as your are at balancing your
>books

As long as Russians are being shipped back in body bags, we're happy.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 7:02:11 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:40:47 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>

>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:10:26 -0500, "xdmod2"
>>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>> Killing Russians is the BEST money we've EVER spent!
>>
>>Too bad for you, you are just as lousy at that as your are at balancing
>>your
>>books
>>

> As long as Russians are being shipped back in body bags, we're happy.

Poor ROI..... loser

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:05:37 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:02:06 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:40:47 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>

>>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message

>>>Too bad for you, you are just as lousy at that as your are at balancing
>>>your
>>>books
>>>

>> As long as Russians are being shipped back in body bags, we're happy.
>
>Poor ROI..... loser

Anything that results in Russian corpses is a good investment.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 7:06:29 PM6/1/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
So effin what? It in called mockingbird media for a reason... I remember
hearing from all western media
that Russia was going to run out of ammo soon. Well 365 days later they
haven't ran out. 99 percent of stories
out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
that you don't believe me because it is you
who will be glowing...

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 7:15:03 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:02:06 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>

>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:40:47 -0500, "xdmod2"
>>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>> As long as Russians are being shipped back in body bags, we're happy.
>>
>>Poor ROI..... loser
>
> Anything that results in Russian corpses is a good investment.

That ought to be framed.

Bravado from the late American empire.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:20:12 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:14:59 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:02:06 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>

>>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message

>>>Poor ROI..... loser
>>
>> Anything that results in Russian corpses is a good investment.
>
>That ought to be framed.

Glad you see things my way.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:21:31 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:06:25 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>99 percent of stories
>out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
>that you don't believe me because it is you
>who will be glowing...

ROFLMAO

Hypersonic missiles?

ROFLMAO

Half of Russia's nukes don't work and the other half will malfunction-
they'll end up nuking themselves.

DEATH TO RUSSIA!!!

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 7:25:16 PM6/1/23

"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
Your way.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1662468434242707459

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 7:27:28 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:06:25 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>
>>99 percent of stories
>>out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
>>that you don't believe me because it is you
>>who will be glowing...
>
> ROFLMAO
>
> Hypersonic missiles?
>
> ROFLMAO
>
> Half of Russia's nukes don't work and the other half will malfunction-
> they'll end up nuking themselves.
>

> DEATH TO RUSSIA!!!

The same people that told you that told you Saddam had WMDs

And are picking a fight with China at the same time.. You are so fucked.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:32:03 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:25:11 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>> Glad you see things my way.
>
>Your way.

Good lad.

DEATH TO PUTIN!!!

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:32:42 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:27:24 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:06:25 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>
>>>99 percent of stories
>>>out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
>>>that you don't believe me because it is you
>>>who will be glowing...
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>>
>> Hypersonic missiles?
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>>
>> Half of Russia's nukes don't work and the other half will malfunction-
>> they'll end up nuking themselves.

> <strekot_sverchkov.wav>
>

>> DEATH TO RUSSIA!!!
>
>The same people that told you that told you Saddam had WMDs

He did.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 7:43:31 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:25:11 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>
>>> Glad you see things my way.
>>
>>Your way.
>
> Good lad.
>
> DEATH TO PUTIN!!!

You can't even police yourselves...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1663212783431720961

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:51:01 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:43:27 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:25:11 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>Your way.
>>
>> Good lad.
>>
>> DEATH TO PUTIN!!!
>
>You can't even police yourselves...

we're having too much fun killing Russians by proxy.

[chuckle]

It's FUN watching them die!

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 1, 2023, 7:58:44 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 11:48:12 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>Seems like the U.S. has a lot of weapons on the black market.

It's best when they're used to kill hundreds of Russians at once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHjMd2gIM9Q

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 8:15:32 PM6/1/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:43:27 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>

>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:25:11 -0500, "xdmod2"
>>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>> Good lad.
>>>
>>> DEATH TO PUTIN!!!
>>
>>You can't even police yourselves...
>
> we're

You're not doing shit but making up fantasies. You "say" Russian nukes
won't work, I show you
a Patriot hitting the people they are supposed to protect. You are a fuckin
joke Klaus and you know
it.

x11

Jun 1, 2023, 8:37:28 PM6/1/23
"xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote in news:u5b89j$2to4p$1...@dont-email.me:
I remember when they said Hillary was going to be president. I've never
heard so much laughter the morning after in my life.

xdmod2

Jun 1, 2023, 10:54:28 PM6/1/23

"x11" <x...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
The U.S. let itself become a sick joke. It is really sad. It had so much
given to it and
it pissed it all down its leg.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 2, 2023, 6:56:05 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 19:15:28 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>>You can't even police yourselves...
>>
>>we're having too much fun killing Russians by proxy.
>>
>>[chuckle]
>>
>>It's FUN watching them die!

>You're not doing shit but making up fantasies.

No, it *is* fun.

> You "say" Russian nukes won't work,

Correct.

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 2:47:57 PM6/2/23
On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:02:06 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote
>> As long as Russians are being shipped back in body bags, we're happy.
>
>Poor ROI.....loser

Current Russian casualty figure - 208,370

Current American casualty figure - 1

>> [This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code
>> prohibition on Russophobic statements.
>> Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
>> Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Oryx' latest confirmed Russian loss list has reached 2002 tanks lost. Each of these
requires an independent photographic proof so this number is taken as the minimum.

While the UA has successfully shot down quite a few of Russia's advance missiles, so far,
Russia has been unable to counter the Stormshadows which have been doing a good job of
taking out large high value targets along the coast of the Sea of Azov.

A Russian commentator on Kremlin state TV urges Russians to unfollow any bloggers or
military experts who say anything bad about Russia's performance in Ukraine. The people
are told to ignore any pictures or channels that are not complimentary to Russia because
they'll feel much calmer.

Russia has issued an arrest warrant for Lindsey Graham over his comments regarding
Russia's behavior in the war. The head of RT news has called for the assassination of
Graham. Prigozhin confirms State TV has banned reporting on him since he completed taking
Bakhmut.

Denmark has increased its allocation for Ukraine by a billion euros.

Video of a Ukrainian drone bringing in a downed Russian drone from a mine field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9vtCmTKXDw

Ukraine recruitment video
https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1662399743514005505

Ukrainian SU-27s and MIG-29s have been modified to fire US AMG-88 HARM air-to-surface
missiles.
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1662425239840514048

Gerkin accuses Prighozin of preparing a coup against Pootin'.
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1662429293719298049

Russian State TV, "Let's elect someone else instead of Putin, and then everything will be
fine between Russia and Europe. - Nadezhdin says"
https://twitter.com/TheKremlinYap/status/1662409167301230593

Solovyov pressess for a nuclear attack against Europe claiming the US would not respond
but his panel disagrees, even the regular panelists.
https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1662025321590435842

State TV is also calling for missile attacks on Alaska. "A couple of brigades [with
iskanders and missiles] would be enough to scour Alaska to the ground."
https://twitter.com/broe_jake/status/1662668842710204416

Lol!

Swill

--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 2, 2023, 2:55:38 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:47:53 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:02:06 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote
>>> As long as Russians are being shipped back in body bags, we're happy.
>>
>>Poor ROI.....loser
>
>Current Russian casualty figure - 208,370
>
>Current American casualty figure - 1

BWAH ha ha hah a ha ha ha hah a ha hah ah a hah ah a ha hah a ha!

https://blog.lime.link/visualizing-crowd-sizes/

That's a METRIC SHIT TON of body bags!

Let's hope they manufacture those better than they do their military
equipment!

Q. What's 200,000 dead Russian soldiers?
A. A good start

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 3:11:28 PM6/2/23
Actually they have. Russian artillery firings are down 80% this year. Remember when
dozens of Russian attacks were taking out power grid and other infrastructure targets?
They aren't anymore are they? From firing dozens of long range missiles per day and 67%
of them getting through, they're now firing less than a dozen every second day and only
92% are getting through.

Meanwhile, Russia can't even shoot down 30+ unarmed drones that flew 500 miles from
Ukraine to Moscow. Russian corruption has ensured their air defense systems don't work
any better than their ground forces.

>99 percent of stories
>out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
>that you don't believe me because it is you who will be glowing...

ROTFL!

Russia has already lost this war. That they're so stupid that they don't know it yet is
no surprise. After all, Moscow has sent centuries executing their best and brightest
military and scientific minds because they weren't loyal enough.

LOL!

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 3:25:13 PM6/2/23
On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:27:24 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:

>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 18:06:25 -0500, "xdmod2"
>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>
>>>99 percent of stories
>>>out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
>>>that you don't believe me because it is you
>>>who will be glowing...
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>>
>> Hypersonic missiles?
>>
>> ROFLMAO
>>
>> Half of Russia's nukes don't work and the other half will malfunction-
>> they'll end up nuking themselves.
>>

>> DEATH TO RUSSIA!!!
>
>The same people that told you that told you Saddam had WMDs
>
>And are picking a fight with China at the same time.. You are so fucked.

China isn't arming Russia. Xi walked away from Moscow without promising a thing. They
know where their money is.

The Kurch bridge is falling down due to shitty Russian construction.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/crimean-bridge-falling-down-cracks-135000186.html

Russia expels German diplomats. Germany tells Russia to close 80% of their consulates.

Norway announces 7B euro five year defense aid package with Ukraine.

Romanian President Klaus Iohannis signs a declaration with Zelensky on Romania's support
for the Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine.

Video: Ukraine soldier shows off a US bio engineered bird drone. The public enjoying the
fountains in Lviv. They're very much like the design and function of the pedestrian
fountain in Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park.

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 3:26:39 PM6/2/23
On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 21:54:24 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:

>The U.S. let itself become a sick joke. It is really sad. It had so much
>given to it and
>it pissed it all down its leg.

There's no need for you to lick it up off the floor. We can use a bowl.

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

? Mighty Wannabe?

Jun 2, 2023, 5:43:59 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 15:11:25 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
They're asking their missiles in WD-40 right not in an attempt to
remove all the corrosion. The ones they have that *do* work they're
holding in reserve in case NATO gets tired of their bullshit and
decides to turn Russia into a sea of glass.

>ROTFL!
>
>Russia has already lost this war. That they're so stupid that they don't know it yet is
>no surprise. After all, Moscow has sent centuries executing their best and brightest
>military and scientific minds because they weren't loyal enough.

ROFLMAO!!!!

That's the good part. After Russia gives Zelenskyy Putin for trial and
they beg not to be annexed by Ukraine, we can begin the war crimes
trials for the rest of them and Russia has a chance of becoming a
democracy again.

xdmod2

Jun 3, 2023, 12:02:24 AM6/3/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 19:15:28 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>>
>>>we're having too much fun killing Russians by proxy.
>>>
>>>[chuckle]
>>>
>>>It's FUN watching them die!
>
>>You're not doing shit but making up fantasies.
>
> No,

STFU, clown

xdmod2

Jun 3, 2023, 12:33:11 AM6/3/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
All of that is a load of garbage, just like snake island, washing machine
computer chips, running out of ammo a year ago, ghost of Kiev, the mayor of
Kiev saying you shot down a Hypersonic but he was showing a ww2 bomb and
more nonsense that was not true than I could even categorize. Notice I
didn't snip anything you wrote like clown klaus likes to do. The HIMARS
were supposed to be a game changer, then M777, Javelins etc. etc. Fact is,
you all are running dangerously low of equipment. You people dipped into
your CONUS stocks and units are literally complaining that if they had to go
to war, they would not be able to. The Brits have the men to project a force
to fill a football stadium at that is it. The French said they could do
Safari for 2 days with the weapons they have left. Meanwhile Russia is just
now getting their war footing. They took on the the BEST ARMY in Europe
using Wagner, a couple of Chechen outfits and the Donbas militias. The vast
majority of Russians are just now being mobilized and more to come. Their
factories have the ability to ramp up production which they have been doing.
Where is your factories? Yeah, you sent all of that overseas. You don't
even have the materials or skilled labor to fight. Your kids are either on
drugs or transitioning. You know who has all that is necessary to fight a
major war? Russia and China. The two countries you are picking a fight with.
They have resources and skilled labor. Your youth don't cut the mustard for
being fit to fight. They literally are recalling recruiters that have combat
MOS to go back to those units. Anybody that was patriotic are now turned off
by vaccine and woke mandates. And once,China is fed up with you, they will
not send you anything to stock your Walmarts. You won't have any computer
chips. Your food will be more and more expensive (fertilizer). When your
dollar becomes even more worthless as everyone dumps it and your country
gets even poorer, you think all the race and class warfare that your ruling
class stoked (and you ate up) will get any better? With all those guns
roaming around? And that was just the short version of all your problems.
You let your elites fuck you at every turn and all you people did was bicker
back and forth about republican this, democrat that. For fuck sake, you
literally hollowed out your whole country. You are so fucking pathetic and
the world knows and all of them are either walking away or flat out running
away from you.

The last thing to collapse is the surface. -Albert Einstein

xdmod2

Jun 3, 2023, 12:35:15 AM6/3/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Keep thinking that. The delusion is strong in you. But it will be so much
the better when reality bites you in the ass.

xdmod2

Jun 3, 2023, 12:36:32 AM6/3/23

> On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 21:54:24 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>
>>The U.S. let itself become a sick joke. It is really sad. It had so much
>>given to it and
>>it pissed it all down its leg.
>
> There's no need for you to lick it up off the floor. We can use a bowl.

lol, keep that thought in your head. Please do.

Max Boot

Jun 3, 2023, 12:37:03 AM6/3/23
On 5/31/2023 10:38 PM, Unmighty Crankbiter, forging scooter, lied:

> Weapon US gave Ukraine spotted in Mexican cartel hands

No.

xdmod2

Jun 3, 2023, 12:52:41 AM6/3/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
That is hilarious. They are ramping up according to everyone. I think before
they were
doing 20 to 40k a day. Now they are doing 60k a day.

> Remember when
> dozens of Russian attacks were taking out power grid and other
> infrastructure targets?
> They aren't anymore are they? From firing dozens of long range missiles
> per day and 67%
> of them getting through, they're now firing less than a dozen every second
> day and only
> 92% are getting through.

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Even your former
spooks that have integrity have
said that Russia is decisively winning this war.

I don't know where you got that stupid 200k Russian soldiers have died. I
think it was Ukraine that is up to
somewhere around 350k dead alone.

Your figures are just retarded. Just like you are.

> Meanwhile, Russia can't even shoot down 30+ unarmed drones that flew 500
> miles from
> Ukraine to Moscow. Russian corruption has ensured their air defense
> systems don't work
> any better than their ground forces.

This is fucking hilarious. Ukrainians are searching hi and low for S400
because it was the one thing
that slowed down Russian planes. I think Greece was the last country they
begged for theirs. The patriot fired
and slammed onto a Ukrainian highway!

>>99 percent of stories
>>out of western media is garbage... And listen, you fat fuck.. I don't care
>>that you don't believe me because it is you who will be glowing...
>
> ROTFL!
>
> Russia has already lost this war. That they're so stupid that they don't
> know it yet is
> no surprise. After all, Moscow has sent centuries executing their best
> and brightest
> military and scientific minds because they weren't loyal enough.
>
> LOL!

That is why there is already talk about divvying up Ukraine. A combo of
sorts Poland, Romania, get one side and
Russia keeps what they already got back.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 3, 2023, 7:50:49 AM6/3/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:02:18 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 19:15:28 -0500, "xdmod2"
>><xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>You're not doing shit but making up fantasies.
>>
>>No, it *is* fun.
>STFU, clown

This isn't Russia, asshole. Go fuck yourself.

LOL!!!

J. Helm

Jun 3, 2023, 12:17:22 PM6/3/23
On 6/2/2023 10:33 PM, xdmod2 wrote:

> "Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Ukraine is a distraction from President Biden's wide open borders
(Mexico and Canada along with California and Florida coastlines) which
permits any and all foreigners to enter the U.S. illegally. My home
town in Colorado seems to be suddenly filling up with young, fertile
couples from India with pregnant wives and H-1B scab engineers,
programmers and technicians as well as liquor store and convenience
store cashiers. Hispanic "immigrants" are an ever growing demographic
presence in the public schools with falling test scores and lower
expectations.

As our former governor, Dick Lamm stated, "A country with no borders is
no longer a country." Meanwhile, the Democrats and their Republican
lackeys in Congress gave Biden a blank check by eliminating the national
debt limit until the year 2025 in order to house, transport and abet the
illegal "migrants" to colonize our nation while simultaneously draining
our strategic oil reserves and military equipment to give gratis to the
Ukrainian comedian serving as Biden's puppet. In the 20th century this
would have been seen as high treason with the occupiers of the White
House meeting a fate like Nicholas Ceausescu and his wife did in Romania.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country
called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country.
Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So,
basically, that’s wrong." -- VP Kamala Harris

https://www.globalgulag.us

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 1:54:11 AM6/4/23

> [Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:02:18 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>>[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 19:15:28 -0500, "xdmod2"
>>><xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>No, it *is* fun.
>>STFU, clown
>
> This isn't

your turn to talk, now shut the fuck up.

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 2:06:00 AM6/4/23

"J. Helm" <his...@nym.hush.com> wrote in message
There is all of that, but Ukraine is really about the U.S. trying to steal
other
countries assets, yet again AND lining your elite's pocketbooks through the
MIC money funneling channels. I guess the MIC had enough of big pharma
stealing the action. Meanwhile
I just read a fun stat that 39 percent of American households have said they
forgo meals to make their house payments. But don't fret, more and more
countries
are dumping the dollar for BRICS and your real financial catastrophe is on
the horizon.

> --
> You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
> and World War 3.

I didn't vote for shit.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 4, 2023, 7:46:45 AM6/4/23
[Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:54:06 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>STFU, clown
>>
>>This isn't Russia, asshole. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>LOL!!!
>>

>your turn to talk, now shut the fuck up.

You gonna have Putin arrest me?

BWAH ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ah a ha ha!

Governor Swill

Jun 4, 2023, 11:11:11 AM6/4/23
On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:02:18 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:

>STFU, clown
>

>> [This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code
>> prohibition on Russophobic statements.
>> Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
>> Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

He can say whatever he wants, bozo. This isn't Russia.

J. Helm

Jun 4, 2023, 12:21:42 PM6/4/23
I would surmise that the Kremlin, Beijing, and Kim Jong Un will
coordinate multiple Pearl Harbor / 9-11 style attacks on various U.S. /
NATO targets which will be their version of Shock and Awe, with a strong
possibility that nuclear weapons will be part of the equation. It seems
Lloyd Austin and General Milley failed to learn the right lessons from
their defeat by the Taliban. If Guam, Yokusuka, and possibly Pearl
Harbor are targeted it will be the U.S.A.'s equivalent of the losses
Spain sustained in the Spanish-American war on steroids. When Russia
decides it has nothing to lose, it might unleash those thermonuclear
torpedoes on Newport News, San Diego, Groten, and Seattle. The U.S.
kicked the hornet's nest.

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 6:50:08 PM6/4/23

> [Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:54:06 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>This isn't Russia, asshole. Go fuck yourself.
>>>
>>>LOL!!!
>>>

>>your turn to talk, now shut the fuck up.
>
> You gonna have Putin arrest me?

He wouldn't waste time on a chicken shit like you that has to get others to
do your fighting, bitch boy.

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 6:52:40 PM6/4/23

> On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:02:18 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>
>>STFU, clown
>>

>>> [This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal
>>> Code
>>> prohibition on Russophobic statements.
>>> Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
>>> Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]
>
> He can say whatever he wants, bozo. This isn't Russia.

In Ukraine he would have this to look forward to, you overgrown lump of
shit.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1586277293411995648

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOZNq26WYAwT4mn?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOZNq26WYAwT4mn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 4, 2023, 7:08:01 PM6/4/23
[Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:50:03 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:
I love sitting back, drinking a beer, and watching Ukrainians kill
Russians with ease.

Thousands and thousands and THOUSANDS shipped back to their mammas in
body bags. And if those moms are lucky they are somewhat recognizable
and there's enough to actually bury!

LOL!!!

Don't you wish you could *do* something about it except whine?

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 4, 2023, 7:11:38 PM6/4/23
[Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:52:35 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:02:18 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>STFU, clown

>> He can say whatever he wants, bozo. This isn't Russia.
>
>In Ukraine he would have this to look forward to, you overgrown lump of
>shit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-casualties-soldiers-killed-ukraine-counteroffensive-putin-war-rcna82380

With the weather warming up, the stink of dead Russian soldiers is
becoming a problem.

"It was OK during the winter when the cold kept them from smelling so
bad," said Private Rosiys'kyy Vbyvtsya of the Ukraine army. "But now
that it's almost summer, all that Russian meat laying in the sun is
getting pretty bad. Hopefully, the sun will dry it out soon."

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 7:21:34 PM6/4/23

"J. Helm" <his...@nym.hush.com> wrote in message
That depends on what the U.S. does. The one thing the U.S. does well is
setup
people as boogeymen. The Chinese and Russia would be just as content to let
the
U.S. hang itself economically, which it seems hell bent on doing at a fast
pace. The
Chinese culture tends to be business first, and they are content with
proceeding with
their belt and road initiative especially in countries where the U.S. has
made a pest
of itself (to put it mildly). And those countries are happy to do business
with China and
Russia. I believe Russia recently forgave a bunch of debt to African
nations. IOW, the only
people that are always spoiling for a fight is the U.S. and NATO. The bad
news is the U.S. and
Europe has put itself in a bad way economically and they are the loose
cannon in this equation.
The sanctions have backfired on them and the U.S. seriously fucked Europe by
getting rid of
Nordstream, to sell them expensive LNG. Soif the proverbial shizzy hits the
fizzy, then you
will probably see a false flag.

> It seems Lloyd Austin and General Milley failed to learn the right lessons
> from their defeat by the Taliban.

Well, since the Taliban is making noise toward Tehran using U.S. weapons,
then it might not have been a
"defeat". Your president is a vegetable, but the people who are really in
charge are not. They may have
ill intent, but that does not mean they forgot how to use people and
countries.

> If Guam, Yokusuka, and possibly Pearl Harbor are targeted it will be the
> U.S.A.'s equivalent of the losses Spain sustained in the Spanish-American
> war on steroids. When Russia decides it has nothing to lose, it might
> unleash those thermonuclear torpedoes on Newport News, San Diego, Groten,
> and Seattle. The U.S. kicked the hornet's nest.

Again, the sanctions against Russia has backfired and Russia's economy has
only strengthened. They have new customers that are eager to get the oil
deal
that Germany let the U.S. fuck up for them. Pakistan right now is begging
for a
pipeline to their country for instance. Plus,
Russian oil imports to India set a new record in May,
while India became the main supplier of oil and energy to Europe.
Russia exported 1,96 million barrels per day to India, up to 15% more than
April's high.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxw-PTQXsAMNiKX?format=jpg&name=small

And on top of all that they are fighting
this SMO really a war against all of NATO using the solidly best trained
soldiers
in Europe plus mercenaries from all over Europe and U.S. and doing it on 3
percent
percent of GDP. Let that sink in compared to the trillions the U.S. wastes
on 800
overseas bases.

Good luck.

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 7:33:19 PM6/4/23

> [Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:50:03 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>

>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>>> [Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 00:54:06 -0500, "xdmod2"
>>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>> You gonna have Putin arrest me?
>>
>>He wouldn't waste time on a chicken shit like you that has to get others
>>do your fighting, bitch boy.
>
> I love sitting back,

like a little bitch.

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 7:34:09 PM6/4/23

> [Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:52:35 -0500, "xdmod2"
> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>

>>"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> He can say whatever he wants, bozo. This isn't Russia.
>>
>>In Ukraine he would have this to look forward to, you overgrown lump of
>>shit.
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-casualties-soldiers-killed-ukraine-counteroffensive-putin-war-rcna82380

NBC news. lol

J Helm

Jun 5, 2023, 12:17:38 AM6/5/23
>He wouldn't waste time on a chicken shit like you that has to get others to
>do your fighting, bitch boy.

Russians are notorious cowards.

Putin is Biden's bitch and takes it in the ass.

His own daughter isn't his own blood. He's a cuck.

Governor Swill

Jun 5, 2023, 12:27:12 AM6/5/23
On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 16:07:51 -0700, Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner <Zelen...@club.org>
wrote:

>I love sitting back, drinking a beer, and watching Ukrainians kill
>Russians with ease.
>
>Thousands and thousands and THOUSANDS shipped back to their mammas in
>body bags. And if those moms are lucky they are somewhat recognizable
>and there's enough to actually bury!
>
>LOL!!!
>
>Don't you wish you could *do* something about it except whine?

"A woman weeps for her dead son Alexei.
"She'd last seen him alive when he was recruited . . ."

times 208,000.

LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spRc-tWuokI

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Jun 5, 2023, 12:28:05 AM6/5/23
Wipe the cum off your chin, stupid. You're making my shoes sticky.

xdmod2

Jun 5, 2023, 12:43:45 AM6/5/23

> On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 16:07:51 -0700, Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner
> <Zelen...@club.org>
> wrote:
>
>>I love sitting back, drinking a beer, and watching Ukrainians kill
>>Russians with ease.
>>
>>Thousands and thousands and THOUSANDS shipped back to their mammas in
>>body bags. And if those moms are lucky they are somewhat recognizable
>>and there's enough to actually bury!
>>
>>LOL!!!
>>
>>Don't you wish you could *do* something about it except whine?
>
> "A woman weeps for her dead son Alexei.
> "She'd last seen him alive when he was recruited . . ."
>
> times 208,000.

Now now, everyone know that is a high number, including the people that fed
it to you.

> LOL!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spRc-tWuokI

I bet you are this cavalier with all the dead bodies you are a responsible
for in this world, right?

Remember this guy?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1664488199186444288

xdmod2

Jun 5, 2023, 12:58:17 AM6/5/23

> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:33:14 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner" <Zelen...@club.org> wrote in message
>>> [Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:50:03 -0500, "xdmod2"
>>> <xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>> I love sitting back,
>>
>>like a little bitch.
>
> Wipe the cum off your chin, stupid. You're making my shoes sticky.

You and that Klaus clown post these things and laugh at the death of
Russians like their lives are meaningless and
to some Americans like you, perhaps they are. In the whole time I have never
made fun of dead Ukrainians. I am not for
Russia or Ukraine. I want your country to stop starting wars all over the
place. Most of the world
that is not bloodthirsty, eg the people that have been fucked over by you
people for going on half a century now are fed up
with you and your callousness and your bloodletting. And Europe is not on
your side either. Here is Shultz being booed by
his own people.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1664994495870500866

People know what time it is. From South America to Africa the (people of
Europe) India and SE Asia. Enough of you starting
fights with everyone. Everybody knows you are the bully and you will atone
for your sins.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 5, 2023, 5:58:58 AM6/5/23
[Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:33:14 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:
>>I love sitting back, drinking a beer, and watching Ukrainians kill
>>Russians with ease.

>like a little bitch.

What's the difference as long as Russians are being slaughtered and
their rotting meat sent home to their mommas?

[chuckle]

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Jun 5, 2023, 6:00:29 AM6/5/23
[Default] On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:34:03 -0500, "xdmod2"
<xdm...@mail.com> typed:

>>>"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>In Ukraine he would have this to look forward to, you overgrown lump of
>>>shit.
>>
>>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-casualties-soldiers-killed-ukraine-counteroffensive-putin-war-rcna82380
>>
>>With the weather warming up, the stink of dead Russian soldiers is
>>becoming a problem.
>>
>>"It was OK during the winter when the cold kept them from smelling so
>>bad," said Private Rosiys'kyy Vbyvtsya of the Ukraine army. "But now
>>that it's almost summer, all that Russian meat laying in the sun is
>>getting pretty bad. Hopefully, the sun will dry it out soon."

> <strekot_sverchkov.wav>

Dead Russians make tall sun flowers.

Siri Cruise

Jun 5, 2023, 3:20:12 PM6/5/23
Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner wrote:
> Dead Russians make tall sun flowers.

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?
Where have all the flowers gone?
Young girls have picked them everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone, long time passing?
Where have all the young girls gone, long time ago?
Where have all the young girls gone?
Gone for husbands everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the husbands gone, long time passing?
Where have all the husbands gone, long time ago?
Where have all the husbands gone?
Gone for soldiers everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the soldiers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the soldiers gone, long time ago?
Where have all the soldiers gone?
Gone to graveyards, everyone
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Dumb in Denver

Feb 11, 2024, 3:50:43 PMFeb 11
On 01 Jun 2023, Wendy Noonan <now...@protonmail.com> posted some

> Sucks to be Mike Johnston, a Democrat.

Denver is cutting $5 million from public services used by its residents in
order to pay for its spiraling illegal immigration costs, with the city’s
mayor pinning the blame on Republicans and former President Donald Trump.

Mayor Mike Johnston, a Democrat, announced on Friday that hours will be
cut at recreation centers, and in-person vehicle registration renewals at
the DMV will end, while the planting of spring flower beds will also be
stopped to save the much-needed cash.

The cuts follow the mayor’s decision last month to divert $25 million from
the city budget to the migrant crisis. That plan included pulling $10
million from a contingency fund and $15 million from a building remodel.
Those actions followed the city’s decision to hold many positions vacant
and review new or expanded contracts and programs.

Johnston says the crisis will cost the city around $180 million in 2024.

"The choice by Republicans in Congress to purposefully kill a historic,
bipartisan border deal this week will have a devastating impact in
Denver," Johnston said after the Republicans blocked a bipartisan border
deal, which included a foreign aid package for Ukraine and Israel, from
advancing Wednesday.

"I’m incredibly proud of how city team members have stepped up over the
past year, but it is clear that the federal government is not going to
support our city," he said, fighting back tears at a Friday press
conference.

Along with these department budget cuts, the city will decrease the number
of migrants it serves and will continue to monitor spending, Johnston
said. Earlier this week, the city began ejecting around 800 migrant
families from shelters as it scales back on aid for illegal immigrants.

About 40,000 migrants, mostly from Venezuela, have arrived in Denver over
the past year, and more than 3,500 are living in city-funded hotel rooms,
according to the Colorado Sun.

"I want it to be clear to Denverites. Who is not responsible for this
crisis that we’re in [is] folks who have walked 3,000 miles to get to this
city," he said.

"Despite broad bipartisan support, I think [former President] Trump and
Republican leaders saw this as a chance that if this bill actually passed,
it would have successfully solved the problem facing cities and the
border, and they would have rather seen it fail, so they could exacerbate
these problems, extend the suffering of American people and of newcomers
for their own electoral changes this November," he said, according to The
Hill.

"That was far beyond what I expected from even the most cynical of
political operators."

"Denverites have done their part, the city will do our part. The federal
government failed to do their part. Addressing this crisis will require
shared sacrifice, but we will continue to work together to meet this
moment."

Johnston has previously said that Denver has received more migrants per
capita than any other city in the nation.

As part of the new cost-cutting measures, recreation centers will close
one day each week, while DMV satellite offices will alternate closing one
week at a time beginning March 4. The city will not recruit a class of
nine new DMV employees.

Furthermore, Denver Parks and Recreation will cut spring programs by 25%,
and regional centers will go from seven days of weekly operation to six
days. Local and neighborhood centers will continue to be open six days a
week but with a reduction in hours of operation.

Johnston said that full-time city officials will not lose their jobs, but
seasonal employees may have their hours cut or positions left open.

The sanctuary city has been struggling to stretch its limited resources to
support the growing number of migrants there. Texas has transported
thousands of migrants to sanctuary cities like Denver, to showcase the
problems that border states face when migrants flood their cities.
Johnston told Fox News last week that the city was "very close" to a
breaking point due to the crisis.

The influx of migrants has also put the city’s health system at a breaking
point.

About 8,000 illegal immigrants recorded about 20,000 visits to Denver
Health last year, receiving services such as emergency room treatment,
primary care, dental care and childbirth. The health system has also
called for a federal bailout.

Denver passed laws to become a sanctuary city, but it doesn't include a
right-to-shelter provision, which means there is no official policy that
compels the local government to provide shelter indefinitely.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/denver-mayor-blames-republicans-and-trump-for-
5m-cuts-to-pay-for-migrant-crisis

Conversation

Nine229
8 hours ago

No Mayor, look in the mirror and remember that you made the decision to be
a sanctuary city. If you want someone else to blame then blame Biden, he
has the ability to shut the border down now. Biden keeps saying that this
bill will allow him to shut the borders down but he can do it now without
the bill and he still hasn’t done it. So if he is not doing it now do you
really think he is going to do it then?

Make Woke DEI Cities Pay

Feb 11, 2024, 4:02:50 PMFeb 11
On 04 Jun 2023, J Helm <now...@protonmail.com> posted some

> California Democrats voted for every single unprosecuted black crime
> and now they are pissing and moaning about it? Make the fucking
> cities pay for their folly. Tax the cities for their stupidity, not
> the rest of the state.

Gov. Gavin Newsom is broadening a push to crack down on crime in
Oakland, dispatching prosecutors to bolster a newly deployed force of
California Highway Patrol officers.

The effort announced Thursday reflects growing public frustration in the
city east of San Francisco where surging violent and property crime have
roiled the political climate and fueled recall drives.

It also illustrates how rising crime concerns throughout California have
become a political liability, drawing the attention of Newsom, Attorney
General Rob Bonta, and Democratic state legislators.

“The narrative around crime and lawlessness in Oakland is out of control
and it clearly got the attention of both the governor and the attorney
general,” said Justin Berton, a political consultant who worked for
former Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf and lives in the city.

“The national story about Oakland is horrific right now, so that’s going
to rub off on Rob Bonta and Gavin Newsom, and clearly their offices
decided ‘no more.’”

Further underscoring the political shift, San Francisco Mayor London
Breed and San Jose Mayor Matt Mahan on Thursday endorsed a ballot
measure, spearheaded by a coalition of retailers and prosecutors, to
roll back a prior voter-passed initiative, Proposition 47, by increasing
penalties for property and drug crimes. Democratic mayors embraced the
more stringent approach just four years after voters decisively rejected
a similar ballot measure.

Those changing political dynamics are manifesting in Oakland, a city of
more than 400,000 where a surge in carjackings and shootings have
galvanized voters, led local businesses to close, and spurred major
employers to step up security measures.

Bonta said in an interview that Mayor Sheng Thao and other local
officials had asked the state for help. He noted that crime spikes in
Oakland last year made the city an outlier as much of California saw
decreases.

“We’ve been talking about this for a long time,” he said. “This week’s
announcements come after a great number of conversations happening
simultaneously among different leaders that represent Oakland.”

Newsom decried the “alarming and unacceptable” rise in crime when he
announced a surge of 120 CHP officers this week — one of the largest
such operations of his tenure. Bonta, a possible contender for governor
in 2026 who hails from the Oakland area, lauded the partnership between
his office and local prosecutors.

“The East Bay is my home, and I’m committed to ensuring that the people
of Oakland can live and work in a safe community,” he said in a
statement.

Statewide help is arriving as local elected officials face a powerful
backlash. Fed-up citizens are pushing to recall Oakland Mayor Sheng Thao
and Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price, who ran on a platform
of reducing sentencing and incarceration.

While Price has tended to dismiss her critics as entrenched foes of
rethinking criminal justice policies, she has praised state
collaboration to bolster efforts against organized retail crime and
fentanyl.

Price’s woes have become a familiar story as a movement to overhaul
criminal justice collides with crime fears. Across the bay, San
Francisco voters recalled former District Attorney Chesa Boudin in 2022.
Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón is slogging through a
fiercely contested reelection bid after riding a racial reckoning to an
upset victory in 2020.

Property crime, though still well below historic highs, is also poised
to be a major focus for the Legislature this year. Democrats see the
issue as a quality-of-life issue for rattled constituents.

Democratic Assembly Speaker Robert Rivas has launched a committee
dedicated to retail theft and signaled he is open to making changes to
Proposition 47, a measure passed by voters in 2014 that reduced
penalties for some non-violent offenses.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/08/california-sends-reinforcements-
as-crime-surges-in-oakland-00140481

KC BBQ

Feb 13, 2024, 2:17:46 PMFeb 13
On 01 Jun 2023, Mary <now...@protonmail.com> posted some

> Wonder what kind of BBQ sauce you put on a black sprog?

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,h_1
688,w_3000,x_0,y_0/dpr_1.5/c_limit,w_1044/fl_lossy,q_auto/v1707622796/Blan
k_3000_x_1688_2_sdeetx
-Mariah Thomas-

Mariah Thomas was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after
the bizarre mixup.

This story contains graphic description.

A Kansas City mother accidentally killed her newborn by putting the baby
down for a nap in the oven instead of the crib, authorities said on
Saturday.

Mariah Thomas, 26, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a
child for the inexplicable tragedy.

“We appreciate all first responders who worked this scene and the
prosecutors who went to the scene in order to issue these charges,”
Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said in announcing the charge.

“We acknowledge the gruesome nature of this tragedy and our hearts are
weighted by the loss of this precious life. We trust the criminal justice
system to respond appropriately to these awful circumstances.”

Baker said that police got a 911 call about an infant who wasn’t breathing
and responded to Thomas’ home to find the 1-month-old with burns.

‘The victim was located in the living room, lying in a car seat just
inside the front door,” a police affidavit said. “The victim had sustained
apparent thermal injuries on various parts of her body.

“She was clothes in a bodysuit over a diaper. The clothing appeared to
have melted into the diaper, and it was very dirty, possibly burned on the
backside. A baby blanket with significant burn marks was located in the
living room and was collected.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mariah-thomas-of-kansas-city-accidentally-
put-baby-in-oven-for-nap-police-say