Blacks attack white USPS worker to steal stimulus checks - STANDARD MEDIA BLACKOUT

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Apr 9, 2021, 1:57:53 PM4/9/21
Black on white crime is everywhere and the fake news press says it never happens!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9453065/USPS-worker-savagely-beaten-two-women-trying-stimulus-checks.html

april 9 2021 A USPS mailwoman has been savagely beaten by two women who were accused of trying to rob stimulus checks from her van in Flint, Michigan.

Footage shows the two women pounding the postal worker over the back of the head as they wrestle with her in the street, just yards away from a USPS truck which has a badly dented hood.

'Bruh y'all hit the mailman, they trying to get that stimulus,' the man recording the assault is heard saying.

Byker

Apr 9, 2021, 2:55:12 PM4/9/21
"Text-Drivers R Killers" wrote in message

> Black on white crime is everywhere and the fake news press says it never
> happens!!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9453065/USPS-worker-savagely-beaten-two-women-trying-stimulus-checks.html
>
> april 9 2021 A USPS mailwoman has been savagely beaten by two women who
> were accused of trying to rob stimulus checks from her van in Flint,
> Michigan.

I would recommend Direct Deposit, but
most blacks don't have bank accounts...

MHD

Apr 10, 2021, 12:07:57 AM4/10/21
Gimme a paper check. I don't want Joe to have
direct access to ANY account of mine.

As for "black" crime - it doesn't exist. Repeat and
believe - or else.

"Black" football guy slaughters "white" doc and
little grandkids - 24 hours and now it's ALL THE
NFL's FAULT.

Odd though, 20s-60s ... tons of football concussions
and yet no massacres ..........

Hey, if it's ALL THE NFL's FAULT then that means OJ
deserves a gigantic apology, indeed the State MUST
kiss his ass and pay him massive repairations for
its RACIST and INSENSITIVE behavior !!!

Richard Keebler

Apr 10, 2021, 7:53:21 AM4/10/21
MHD wrote

> Hey, if it's ALL THE NFL's FAULT then that means OJ
> deserves a gigantic apology, indeed the State MUST
> kiss his ass and pay him massive repairations for
> its RACIST and INSENSITIVE behavior !!!

Fox News is reporting that niggers have raped Tucker Carlson!

The left wing media is silent again!

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Apr 10, 2021, 11:01:44 PM4/10/21
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 11:55:12 AM UTC-7, Byker wrote:

> I would recommend Direct Deposit, but
> most blacks don't have bank accounts...

I know. Most darkies can't even read so they can't set up a bank account. And dealing with numbers is beyond them.

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Apr 10, 2021, 11:04:08 PM4/10/21
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 9:07:57 PM UTC-7, MHD wrote:

> "Black" football guy slaughters "white" doc and
> little grandkids - 24 hours and now it's ALL THE
> NFL's FAULT.

Yup - black savage and former NFL player kills 5 white people. It's an obvious hate crime but the fake news press is trying to spin it into a "football concussion" story.

MHD

Apr 11, 2021, 12:39:03 AM4/11/21
On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:53:19 -0000 (UTC), Richard Keebler
<keebl...@xsir.net> wrote:

>MHD wrote
>

>> Hey, if it's ALL THE NFL's FAULT then that means OJ
>> deserves a gigantic apology, indeed the State MUST
>> kiss his ass and pay him massive repairations for
>> its RACIST and INSENSITIVE behavior !!!
>>

>Fox News is reporting that niggers have raped Tucker Carlson!

You live in an interesting fantasy universe ... I think it tells
us a lot about you.

Richard Keebler

May 25, 2021, 5:41:14 PM5/25/21
MHD wrote