Re: Report: Abortion Accounts for 61% of Black Deaths in America

a322x1n

Nov 29, 2021, 9:35:25 PM11/29/21
jdyoung <jerkde...@ymail.com> wrote in
news:vtvaqgl2g2l7174l5...@4ax.com:

> https://www.breitbert.com/ (disinformation site)

<snip> Usual Jerk DeYoung bull shit, why repost bull shit? </snip>

Oh, yes, we need far more minorities in the voting booth.

For those who wish to take back control from Republicans, Trumpsters,
religious freaks, and bigots, start here:

<https://www.plannedparenthood.org/>

jdyoung

Nov 29, 2021, 10:47:02 PM11/29/21
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 02:35:22 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>jdyoung <jerkde...@ymail.com> wrote in
>
>> https://www.breitbert.com/ (disinformation site)
>
><snip> Usual Jerk DeYoung bull shit, why repost bull shit? </snip>
>
>Oh, yes, we need far more minorities in the voting booth.

You will never get more minorities in the voting booth if you keep
killing them in the womb. Abortion is inherently racist.

>For those who wish to take back control from Republicans, Trumpsters,
>religious freaks, and bigots, start here:
>
> http://blackgenocide.org/home.html

Fixed it for you

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

a322x1n

Nov 29, 2021, 11:34:57 PM11/29/21
jdyoung <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 02:35:22 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> jdyoung <jerkde...@ymail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> https://www.breitbert.com/ (disinformation site)
>>
>> <snip> Usual Jerk DeYoung bull shit, why repost bull shit? </snip>
>>
>> Oh, yes, we need far more minorities in the voting booth.
>
> You will never get more minorities in the voting booth if you keep
> killing them in the womb. Abortion is inherently racist.
>
>> For those who wish to take back control from Republicans, Trumpsters,
>> religious freaks, and bigots, start here:
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_Parenthood>
>
> Fixed it for you.
>
> Jerk DeYoung
> jerkde...@ymail.com

According to "Jerk DeYoung", blacks are too stupid to control their
own bodies, and secret gangs are hiding in black areas, kidnapping
women and forcing them to have abortions against their will.

Well, the majority of Americans want to leave decisions about
reproduction to a Woman and her Doctor. They don't want sick,
degenerate religious filth or stupid Republicans sticking their
noses into women's lives.

166p1

Nov 30, 2021, 12:41:14 AM11/30/21
Not sure where Republicans have lots of federal-level
control at the moment. After the mid-terms, yes - but
not now. Only a few of the states have really solid
GOP control either - you can tell which ones, they
have better economies and lower crime rates than average.

The control the lefties have "taken back" has resulted in
a chain-reaction of disasters and even the rank and file
know it now, CNN/MSNBC can't hide it.

As for abortion being "inherently racist" ... um, no, not
really. Nobody is dragging 'black' women to the abortion
clinics - they go there willingly.

However, in these times, it's odd that so few 'black'
women avail themselves of the cheap (oft free) inventory
of effective contraceptives. An abortion is much more
extreme than popping a little pill.

Mitchell Holman

Nov 30, 2021, 1:09:02 AM11/30/21
166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote in news:88qdnbzT6K3uJDj8nZ2dnUU7-
YXN...@earthlink.com:

> On 11/29/21 10:46 PM, jdyoung wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 02:35:22 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>
>>> jdyoung <jerkde...@ymail.com> wrote in

>>> <snip> Usual Jerk DeYoung bull shit, why repost bull shit? </snip>
>>>
>>> Oh, yes, we need far more minorities in the voting booth.
>>

>> You will never get more minorities in the voting booth if you keep
>> killing them in the womb. Abortion is inherently racist.
>>

>>> For those who wish to take back control from Republicans, Trumpsters,
>>> religious freaks, and bigots, start here:
>>>
>>> http://blackgenocide.org/home.html
>>
>> Fixed it for you
>
> Not sure where Republicans have lots of federal-level
> control at the moment. After the mid-terms, yes - but
> not now. Only a few of the states have really solid
> GOP control either - you can tell which ones, they
> have better economies and lower crime rates than average.

Better economies - thanks to massive amounts
of federal aid.

"Eight of the 10 most federally dependent states
were Republican, while seven of the 10 least
federally dependent states were Democratic, which
suggests that overall Republican states are more
dependent upon federal assistance than Democratic
ones."

https://www.governing.com/finance/are-republican-states-more-federally-
dependent.html

166p1

Nov 30, 2021, 2:05:34 AM11/30/21
On 11/30/21 12:51 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 11/29/2021 9:41 PM, 166p1 wrote:

>>> You will never get more minorities in the voting booth if you keep
>>> killing them in the womb. Abortion is inherently racist.

>>> Fixed it for you
>>
>>    Not sure where Republicans have lots of federal-level
>>    control at the moment. After the mid-terms, yes - but
>>    not now. Only a few of the states have really solid
>>    GOP control either
>
> Bullshit.  The Republiscums/QAnon have solid control of the legislatures
> of myriad shithole states.
>
> ?   - you can tell which ones, they
>>    have better economies
>
> Bullshit.  Across the board, Republiscum/QAnon controlled states have
> shitty economies generally.

And De Nile is a river in Egypt ....

Face the horrible horrible - but predictable - Truth ...
people and money are FLEEING your 'woke' states in mass
quantities. In a couple of years you're gonna be 3rd
world mini-countries within the south-centered USA.

Suck it.

Don't bet on much 'welfare' either ...

But didn't this threat used to be about 'black' abortion
rates ? Of course if you live in a 'woke' state I can see
why you wouldn't want to have any children ....

Chuck

Nov 30, 2021, 11:31:05 AM11/30/21
Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama have lower crime
rates than Minnesota, Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont? You must be
living in a different dimension.