Re: GOP Senator Booed For Attacking Trans People During Graduation Speech

ChopSuey

May 20, 2022, 5:02:28 PM5/20/22
On 2022-05-20, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
> D3A9D2.091...@news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> In article <5rOdnWlW3OSTMhr_...@giganews.com>,
>> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You deleted the part where the
>>> "liberal" University of Wyoming
>>> agreed this speech was out of line
>>> for a graduation ceremony.
>>
>> This is the current wedge issue republicans are using in the next
>> election. You can't let voters get away with being unimpressed by
>> the the dangers republicans are presenting.
>>

> All Repubilcans have left are social
> wedge issues. They have no interest in
> housing prices, lowering inflation,
> student debt, prescription drug prices,
> foreign policy. They only care about
> CRT and banning books and making life
> harder for gays.
>
> How does that made America great,
> again?

How does *ANYTHING* Joe Biden has done in 15 months as President
or the Democrats pulling his strings made America Great Again?

All I see is a great running country that Trump handed over to Joe Biden being destroyed.

Has Joe run out of the WH and headed to Delaware to hide yet?
It's Friday and poor Joe can't wait for nappy time.
The fact that the country and indeed the world is crumbling right before him doesn't matter. All
Joe cares about is himself, his family grifting operation, his ice cream cones and his nappy time.

--
ChopSuey
No, I haven't seen your cat.

BeamMeUpScotty

May 20, 2022, 5:52:53 PM5/20/22

> On 2022-05-20, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
>> D3A9D2.091...@news.eternal-september.org:

>>> This is the current wedge issue republicans are using in the next
>>> election. You can't let voters get away with being unimpressed by
>>> the the dangers republicans are presenting.
>>>

>> All Repubilcans have left are social
>> wedge issues. They have no interest in
>> housing prices, lowering inflation,
>> student debt, prescription drug prices,
>> foreign policy. They only care about
>> CRT and banning books and making life
>> harder for gays.

What is the scientific classification for LGBTQ+ persons?

As of today the only one I can think of (and it's more of a pseudo
science, called psychology) is that LGBTQ+ are mentally ill and
delusional. Other than that they're no different from normal
heterosexuals.

--
-That's karma-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The only way to fight the STAGFLATION would be to shrink the size and
taxing and spending of the Government combined with raising the interest
rates to their NATURAL self determining rates and cease the printing of
worthless money rather than the FAKE INTEREST RATES and worthless
counterfeit dollars created by the DEMOCRATS under Obama/Biden-2008 and
Biden/Obama-2020....

The problem isn't "the economy stupid", the problem is
*the stupid government manipulated economy* .

Mitchell Holman

May 20, 2022, 9:44:10 PM5/20/22
BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote in news:T4UhK.1383$x7oc.38
@fx01.iad:

>> On 2022-05-20, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
>>> D3A9D2.091...@news.eternal-september.org:

>>> All Repubilcans have left are social
>>> wedge issues. They have no interest in
>>> housing prices, lowering inflation,
>>> student debt, prescription drug prices,
>>> foreign policy. They only care about
>>> CRT and banning books and making life
>>> harder for gays.
>

> What is the scientific classification for LGBTQ+ persons?

What is the scientific classification of
cancer caused by windmills, fires started by
Jewish Space Lasers, hurricanes that can be
ended by atom bombs, and frozen zygotes?