Sinovac.

a322x1n

Sep 24, 2021, 7:10:31 AMSep 24
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sinovac-s-covid-shot-highly-effecti
ve-against-serious-illness-malaysia-study/ar-AAOLzOq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U53
1>

<https://tinyurl.com/3t783zva>

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Sinovac's COVID-19 vaccine is highly
effective against serious illness, although rival shots from
Pfizer/BioNTech and AstraZeneca showed better protection rates, a large
real world study from Malaysia showed.

Branimir Maksimovic

Sep 24, 2021, 7:13:37 AMSep 24
BRAVO!

--
7-77-777
\|/

Ted

Sep 24, 2021, 10:52:39 PMSep 24
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:10:29 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sinovac-s-covid-shot-highly-effec
ti

ve-against-serious-illness-malaysia-study/ar-AAOLzOq?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U
53
> 1>

> <https://tinyurl.com/3t783zva>

> KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Sinovac's COVID-19 vaccine is
highly
> effective against serious illness, although rival shots from
> Pfizer/BioNTech and AstraZeneca showed better protection rates, a
large
> real world study from Malaysia showed.

We use Clorox.

Míloch

Sep 24, 2021, 11:04:06 PMSep 24
It's the flu...nothing more

*

Bud Frawley

Sep 24, 2021, 11:13:54 PMSep 24
Ya that works bestest. Lisol is prety good, to.

%

Sep 24, 2021, 11:17:43 PMSep 24
hey look it's the guy what gets blowed by his daughter

Míloch

Sep 24, 2021, 11:35:27 PMSep 24
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:17:37 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
Blowed? Is your brain frozen?

*

%

Sep 25, 2021, 12:12:52 AMSep 25
just keep getting blowed by your daughter cause its legal

Míloch

Sep 25, 2021, 3:30:43 PMSep 25
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 21:12:46 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jealous

*

Ted

Sep 26, 2021, 12:29:45 PMSep 26
So I've heard but hey, whatever it takes to prevent Covid.