Re: Cable news channels all over the Buffalo mass shooting.

John Wright

May 16, 2022, 6:34:21 PM5/16/22
On 2022-05-16, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 3:03:21 PM UTC-4, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> bigdog wrote on 5/16/2022 2:26 PM:
>> > This story continues to dominate all three cable news channels. I have no
>> > problem with that.
>> >
>> > We hear words like hate crime and domestic terrorism thrown around. I have
>> > no problem with that.
>> >
>> > What I don't understand is the relative silence, especially from MSNBC and CCN,
>> > following the massacre in Waukesha. That story was dropped after just a few
>> > days. This story will be milked for weeks if not months.
>> I remember when it happened, I saw on news video that a perp drove an
>> SUV to mow people down in a Christmas parade "from behind". It is
>> definitely difficult to figure out the race of a person in the parade
>> from behind when you are going at 40 mph and the people in the parade
>> are wearing winter clothing.
>>
>> According the Wikipedia, when the perp was arrested, he smelled of
>> cannabis and had red eyes. So it was just a crazy guy, high on drugs,
>> mowing a crowd of people down. This is nothing of news value in the US
>> because this is nothing unusual in the US. MSNBC and CNN did not drag it
>> out because people are not interested.
>> .
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waukesha_Christmas_parade_attack
>
> Is that really the best excuse you could come up with?
>
> MSNBC and CNN did not drag it out because there was no political hay to be made from
> it. Now watch how long this racially motivated hate crime dominates their reporting as
> opposed to the racially motivated hate crime in Waukesha.

Chicago is literally a war zone and they rarely report on it nor do they call the mayor out for
being a total incompetent.
Black, female, lesbian mayor and a city overrun with black on black crime does not get reported.

--
John Wright
Democrats Will Give You The Shirt Off My Back

Rudy Canoza

May 16, 2022, 6:52:15 PM5/16/22
[malicious crossposting to comp.os.linux.advocacy by stupid shitbag removed]
Bullshit.

Ken's Coffins

May 16, 2022, 7:06:17 PM5/16/22
On 16 May 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
Haven't been there lately have you?

You filipino immigrants from California should come visit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 16, 2022, 7:19:55 PM5/16/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 15:52:13 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Chicago is literally a war zone and
>
>Bullshit.

He is 100% correct.

You are, as usual, 100% incorrect.

Why do you INSIST on proving your stupidity, Rudy?

Scout

May 17, 2022, 9:02:45 AM5/17/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:dvm58h1gjdajmlurd...@4ax.com...
What else does he have?

Scout

May 17, 2022, 9:02:45 AM5/17/22

"Ken's Coffins" <k...@southside.chi> wrote in message
Which is why he's still alive.

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

210 murders so far in 2022 and it's only May....

Yak

May 17, 2022, 9:08:31 AM5/17/22
This site goes even deeper into the numbers for the jungle zoo that is
Chicago: https://heyjackass.com/

Rudy Canoza

May 17, 2022, 10:14:45 AM5/17/22
On 5/17/2022 5:52 AM, scooter, drunken Virginia camper and child molester, lied:

> "Klaus  Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:dvm58h1gjdajmlurd...@4ax.com...

>>> Bullshit.
>>
>> He is

100% accurate.

> What *SLURRRPPPP*!

Stop sucking off kleine klauschen "no-foreskin" Schittengoldberg, you goddamned
queer.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 17, 2022, 10:25:44 AM5/17/22
On Tue, 17 May 2022 07:14:43 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message news:dvm58h1gjdajmlurd...@4ax.com...

>>> He is 100% correct.
>>>
>>> You are, as usual, 100% incorrect.
>>>
>>> Why do you INSIST on proving your stupidity, Rudy?
>>
>>What else does he have?
>>

>100% accurate.

Of course I am, dwarf! LOL

> *SLURRRPPPP*!

No, you may NOT suck us off.

Scout

May 17, 2022, 12:27:53 PM5/17/22

"Yak" <y...@inbox.com> wrote in message news:t606oc$cr4$1...@dont-email.me...
Yea, but I figure if it’s being done by a liberal news source they can't
complain that the data is somehow presented in a misleading manner.

Plus I like that they link you to details about each event.

Bed Warmer

May 17, 2022, 4:04:55 PM5/17/22
On Tue, 17 May 2022 10:51:41 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"Yak" <y...@inbox.com> wrote in message news:t606oc$cr4$1...@dont-email.me...
>> On 5/17/22 8:09 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Ken's Coffins" <k...@southside.chi> wrote in message

>>> Which is why he's still alive.
>>>
>>> https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/
>>>
>>> 210 murders so far in 2022 and it's only May....
>>
>> This site goes even deeper into the numbers for the jungle zoo that is
>> Chicago: https://heyjackass.com/
>
>Yea, but I figure if it’s being done by a liberal news source they can't
>complain that the data is somehow presented in a misleading manner.
>
>Plus I like that they link you to details about each event.

Chicago has always been a violent place. Ask Capone or Nitti.

Swill

Blue Lives Matter

May 17, 2022, 5:28:13 PM5/17/22
"Rudy" hasn't been anywhere the wheel-chair capable short bus doesn't
go.

Scout

May 18, 2022, 8:57:04 AM5/18/22

"Bed Warmer" <bedw...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yea, and in all that time under enlightened Democrat control they haven't
managed to accomplish even part of their vision....

Maybe that should tell us something?

Bed Warmer

May 19, 2022, 6:17:59 AM5/19/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 07:57:25 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>> Chicago has always been a violent place. Ask Capone or Nitti.
>>
>> Swill
>
>Yea, and in all that time under enlightened Democrat control they haven't
>managed to accomplish even part of their vision....
>
>Maybe that should tell us something?

That's what freedom of choice and the 2nd amendment gets you.

Swill