'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 9, 2021, 9:48:58ā€ÆPM9/9/21
'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html

'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M
unvaccinated Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of ALL
workers and insists: 'This is not about freedom'

President Joe Biden slammed the 80 million Americans who have yet
to get a COVD vaccine shot, asking them 'what more is there to wait for'

'We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin. And your
refusal has cost all of us,' he said

He ended his nearly 30 minute speech with a whispered plea: 'Get
vaccinated'

Biden announced an aggressive new plan to get 100 million employees
across the federal government and private sector vaccinated

Labor Department to issue a temporary order to require all
businesses with 100 or more employees to have them vaccinated or tested
weekly

Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated

Workers will not be given the option of testing out

There will be limited exceptions but any federal employee who
refuses the shot can be fired, White House press secretary Jen Psaki
said Thursday

Federal employees and contractors will have 75 days to get vaccinated

Biden's remarks come as COVID cases continue to rise due to Delta
variant

[continue . . . . . . ]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 10, 2021, 1:23:46ā€ÆPM9/10/21
bigdog wrote on 9/10/2021 1:11 PM:
> I expect a slew of court challenges to these mandates and I expect some of them to be upheld. I'm not a lawyer so I'm not going to pretend to know how much power the President has to do the things he is proposing. The courts are going to have the final say on these matters.
>
> I think it would be easier just to say to the unvaccinated, "If you get deathly ill, the government isn't going to do anything to help you. You're on your own. If you die, you die.".

I am sure there is nothing in the Constitution that forbid vaccination
mandate. I have heard that US soldiers have to take all kinds of
preventive vaccines. I am sure the federal government has the right to
mandate vaccination to its employees as a condition of employment.

This article has some precedents of federal government forcing vaccine
on people:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/25/opinions/unvaccinated-cant-use-constitutional-rights-excuse-hamilton-offit/index.html

You do not have the 'constitutional right' to refuse the Covid-19 vaccine

(CNN)Now that the US Food and Drug Administration has approved the
Pfizer/ BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older, it's time
for all governments across the country to mandate the vaccine for people
taking part in indoor activities. There are no more valid excuses for
not being vaccinated other than health reasons.

One frequently heard pushback against vaccine mandates is that there is
a "constitutional right" to choose whether to be vaccinated or not for
adults and a right to determine whether children can be vaccinated. That
is a non-starter in the midst of a pandemic.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact guaranteeing a right to harm
others. The government has latitude to protect citizens from deadly
conditions, especially when the science supporting vaccination is so clear.

The bioethicist, professor Arthur Caplan of New York University, has
made a compelling case for the moral mandate to require vaccination.
Appearing with New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio in a news briefing
last month to address the city mandating vaccines for all municipal
workers, he argued that the new policy "makes good, ethical and public
health sense" and that "it will help all of us by keeping the COVID
outbreak controlled."

We agree, but also believe that the public needs to better understand
that there is no constitutional right to avoid vaccine mandates against
a deadly disease.

With respect to children, parents do not have carte blanche. At one
time, children were the property of their fathers, but that is no longer
the case. Children are "persons" under the Constitution, and as the
ruling in Prince v. Massachusetts held, parents do not have a
constitutional right to make martyrs of their children. Parents have an
obligation to protect their children's health and life, which means that
the school district mandates that reduce the risk of death to children
should be enforceable, period.

Those challenging the government mandates are likely to invoke their
rights under the First, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments, which protect
speech, religion, and a right not to "be deprived of life, liberty, or
property, without due process of law." Their view ends up as a snapshot
of themselves; nonetheless, rights can be limited if a person is
endangering another.

It's a sentiment that came up in the 1905 Supreme Court decision in the
case Jacobson v. Massachusetts. The court ruled against a man who had
refused to be vaccinated against smallpox, stating: "Real liberty for
all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes
the right of each individual person to use his own (liberty), whether in
respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may
be done to others." That same principle was apparent when Justice Amy
Coney Barrett, who is thought to be a strong rights-advocate, left
standing Indiana University's vaccine mandate.

The government may prohibit otherwise constitutionally protected conduct
to save the lives of others.

For example, it is well-settled that governments can ban yelling "Fire"
in a crowded theater, because such speech can lead to death as attendees
race to the exits. True, the First Amendment's Speech Clause protects
the "freedom of speech," but there is no requirement that the government
can't prevent scenarios likely leading to death.

The same reasoning applies to vaccine mandates. The Supreme Court
explicitly upheld vaccine mandates against deadly diseases in Jacobson,
where it explained: "the rights of the individual in respect of his
liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected
to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the
safety of the general public may demand." We live in a country of
ordered liberty, not individual autonomy that paves the way to the
deaths of others. In short, it is not the right of every American
citizen to catch and transmit a potentially fatal infection.

We would posit, further, that governments that don't mandate vaccination
against Covid-19 are skating very close to violating the standard for a
constitutional right to "life" without due process. If a government does
not take reasonable action to prevent the likely deaths of so many
people, there will be more lawsuits. Already, we've seen schools filing
lawsuits against former Trump administration officials and individuals
suing the World Health Organization contending that they mishandled the
Covid-19 response.

The depth of the science and the worldwide experience show plainly that
vaccination is the best protection from this pandemic, and that the
faster we reach herd immunity the more likely it will be that people
won't die from this virus, hospitals won't be overburdened, and the
economy will fully recover.

It is reckless at this point for the government not to mandate
vaccination. Some politicians have falsely told Americans that they have
a constitutional right to refuse vaccination. This is a license to
potentially infect others with a deadly disease when the Supreme Court
has consistently held otherwise.

Children and adults have a constitutional right to "life" that can only
be protected if there is mass vaccination. It's time for state and local
governments to issue vaccine mandates and fines -- as New York and San
Francisco have -- before this virus mutates into an even more elusive
killer than it already is.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/25/opinions/unvaccinated-cant-use-constitutional-rights-excuse-hamilton-offit/index.html

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 10, 2021, 1:47:59ā€ÆPM9/10/21
Then you believe there was nothing wrong with the U.S. Military
"Tuskegee" forced medical procedures or the NAZIS forced medical procedures.

At least we know where you stand... you're farther down the line from
sociopath and maybe past psychopath on the scale of homocidal
narcissistic megalomaniacs.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
200 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=UXA--dj2-CY&feature=emb_logo

Son of a bitch, NOT a smidgen of corruption...???

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 10, 2021, 4:52:58ā€ÆPM9/10/21
bigdog wrote on 9/10/2021 4:27 PM:
> That might be the problem. The Tenth Amendment says any powers not specifically granted to the federal government belong to the states and the people. The default is the government doesn't have the power to do it. That at least is how it is supposed to work.

Has any state or individual been able to use that to nullify the Vietnam
conscription (the draft)?

> The Tenth Amendment has had a de facto repeal due to the dereliction of duties by past Supreme Courts. The federal government does far more than the Constitution authorizes. Perhaps with five reliable conservatives on the court that might change but I'll believe it when I see it.
>
>> I have heard that US soldiers have to take all kinds of
>> preventive vaccines. I am sure the federal government has the right to
>> mandate vaccination to its employees as a condition of employment.
> Soldiers give up much of their Constitutional liberties when they enlist. For one they become subject to military justice. The right of free speech also gets curtailed. I would bet that as Commander-in-Chief, Biden can order military personnel to get vaccinated. Not sure he has the same power over civilians.

The federal government is the employer of federal employees. The
employer has the right to demand from the employees proof of vaccination.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9978835/Mississippi-health-officials-say-stillbirths-unvaccinated-pregnant-women-DOUBLED.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9978343/Girl-dies-sleep-day-testing-positive-COVID-unvaccinated-parents.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9978503/Covid-vaccine-effectiveness-against-infection-fell-91-78-Delta-dominant.html

> I'm not sure the courts will see this as a compelling argument in favor of mandatory vaccinations. It SCOTUS takes up the case, I would bet the current court would strike down mandatory vaccinations.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 10, 2021, 6:59:05ā€ÆPM9/10/21
bigdog wrote on 9/10/2021 6:43 PM:
> Article 1, Section 8 gives Congress the power to raise an army.
>
> "To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;"

I think the original purpose of Article 1, Section 8 is that the United
States was not supposed to have a standing army, so the Congress can
"raise an army" when needed, but it doesn't mean the Congress can do it
through conscription.

"Raise an army" is not the same as "conscription".

When you are authorized to "raise some funds" doesn't mean you can grab
money from other people's pockets.

>>> The Tenth Amendment has had a de facto repeal due to the dereliction of duties by past Supreme Courts. The federal government does far more than the Constitution authorizes. Perhaps with five reliable conservatives on the court that might change but I'll believe it when I see it.

>>> Soldiers give up much of their Constitutional liberties when they enlist. For one they become subject to military justice. The right of free speech also gets curtailed. I would bet that as Commander-in-Chief, Biden can order military personnel to get vaccinated. Not sure he has the same power over civilians.
>> The federal government is the employer of federal employees. The
>> employer has the right to demand from the employees proof of vaccination.
> Governments don't have rights. Governments have powers. Under the Constitution, the federal government has limited powers. Whether they have the power to force an employee to get vaccinated will be a question for the courts to decide.
> Are you going to argue that a fetus has a right to life? That would run contrary to Roe v. Wade.
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9978343/Girl-dies-sleep-day-testing-positive-COVID-unvaccinated-parents.html
> It's going to take more than anecdotal evidence to establish that unvaccinated people pose a significant health risk to children. Seasonal flu is a much greater risk to young children. 188 deaths in the 2019-2020 season. We've never mandated flu shots, masks, or social distancing as a remedy for that.
>
>>> Ditto for vaccinated adults. It seems to me the only people unvaccinated people are putting at risk is other unvaccinated people.
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9978503/Covid-vaccine-effectiveness-against-infection-fell-91-78-Delta-dominant.html
> It doesn't help your case to at once argue that vaccines should be mandatory and then turn around and point out that vaccinated people can still die from the disease.

The unvaccinated are acting as COVID reservoir to create new variants to
kill even the ones already vaccinated against the original variant.

Nic

Sep 10, 2021, 7:08:30ā€ÆPM9/10/21
Seems like the variant is coming from the vaxxed, if you consider the
unvaccinted who have NOT gotten ill or had the primary covid, think real
hard and answer honestly, is it the vaccinated who are churning out the
variant's or the healthy un-vaccinated?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 10, 2021, 7:16:51ā€ÆPM9/10/21
It comes mostly from the unvaccinated, especially the asymptomatic carriers.

It is useless to try to educated fucking idiotic boneheads like you. Let
me repeat myself one more time:

Face masks do reduce the spread of pathogens. That's why there are such
things as medical mask and surgical mask in the hospital.

Face masks don't have to be perfect. Reducing the amount of pathogens
you inhale is enough protection to prevent you from getting sick.

It is true that the diameter of the COVID virus is smaller than the pore
size of the face mask, but don't forget that the static electricity
created in the fabric by air passing through can trap the virus
particles. Besides, the face mask will start clogging up and the pore
diameter will become smaller so that it can trap even smaller particles.

You have to understand that most likely you won't get sick by getting
one single virus particle. How fast the virus can multiply in your body
depends on the viral load. It takes a long time for the virus to
establish in your body. The time is called "latency period". After the
latency period, the viral load or inside your body would be ready to
multiply exponentially and you will get very sick.

With social distancing and face masks, you can reduce the COVID viral
load that you inhale. With vaccination you train your body to recognize
the COVID virus as invaders and starting the immune response before the
COVID virus can fully establish in your body during the latency period.

Social distancing and face masks are the ways to prevent you from
getting the virus.

Vaccines prevent you from getting very sick or dying from the virus:

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccines-work/

How Vaccines Work

A vaccine works by training the immune system to recognize and combat
pathogens, either viruses or bacteria. To do this, certain molecules
from the pathogen must be introduced into the body to trigger an immune
response.

These molecules are called antigens, and they are present on all viruses
and bacteria. By injecting these antigens into the body, the immune
system can safely learn to recognize them as hostile invaders, produce
antibodies, and remember them for the future. If the bacteria or virus
reappears, the immune system will recognize the antigens immediately and
attack aggressively well before the pathogen can spread and cause sickness.

The Herd Immunity Imperative

Vaccines don't just work on an individual level, they protect entire
populations. Once enough people are immunized, opportunities for an
outbreak of disease become so low even people who aren't immunized
benefit. Essentially, a bacteria or virus simply won't have enough
eligible hosts to establish a foothold and will eventually die out
entirely. This phenomenon is called "herd immunity" or "community
immunity," and it has allowed once-devastating diseases to be eliminated
entirely, without needing to vaccinate every individual.

max headroom

Sep 10, 2021, 7:18:58ā€ÆPM9/10/21
In news:WqR_I.43063$Ki4b....@fx05.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
> The unvaccinated are acting as COVID reservoir[sic] to create new variants to
> kill even the ones already vaccinated against the original variant.

The same is true of the vaccinated.

Nic

Sep 10, 2021, 7:28:29ā€ÆPM9/10/21
You keep saying that same story, almost like a mantra, explicitly
stating Ā  that you believe that modern science has our best interest,
and speaking of interest and profit, this money and power grab will
fail, because like a virus spreads in game theory, 1 unvaxxd meets 5
unvaxxd and next thing you know it is the population.

Democrat Pussies

Sep 10, 2021, 7:35:03ā€ÆPM9/10/21

Wannabe wrote:

declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html

Yeah that's rich from the guy who hides in his basement and will not
attempt meetings with other people in the room.

Nic

Sep 10, 2021, 8:06:24ā€ÆPM9/10/21
That sounds like you have been publicly shamed wannbe, is it true that
you live in a basement?

max headroom

Sep 10, 2021, 8:40:49ā€ÆPM9/10/21
In news:AHR_I.49801$I2bb....@fx06.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> Nic wrote on 9/10/2021 7:08 PM:
>> On 9/10/21 6:59 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:

>>> The unvaccinated are acting as COVID reservoir[sic] to create new variants
>>> to kill even the ones already vaccinated against the original variant.

>> Seems like the variant is coming from the vaxxed, if you consider the
>> unvaccinted who have NOT gotten ill or had the primary covid, think
>> real hard and answer honestly, is it the vaccinated who are churning
>> out the variant's or the healthy un-vaccinated?

> It comes mostly from the unvaccinated, especially the asymptomatic carriers.

Cite?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 10, 2021, 9:40:11ā€ÆPM9/10/21
It is as obvious as 1+1=2, or your mom is/was a woman.

I cannot waste my life to show you the proof of everything.

max headroom

Sep 10, 2021, 10:18:05ā€ÆPM9/10/21
In news:YNT_I.4666$yIVd...@fx01.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
Then it should be easy, right?

> I cannot waste my life to show you the proof of everything.

I acknowledge your failure.

Vincent

Sep 11, 2021, 1:15:43ā€ÆAM9/11/21
On 9/10/2021 5:59 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> bigdog wrote on 9/10/2021 6:43 PM:
>> On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 4:52:57 PM UTC-4, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> bigdog wrote on 9/10/2021 4:27 PM:

On a different subject:

Congress is moving toward cutting over 12,000 military professional
Billets. this is Doctors, Dentists, Shrinks, Nurses etc. They are to be
replaced with Federal employees an contractors. Civilian Federal
employees are Unionized(Democrat emplaced). Also extending Military
retirements to 25 years. Cutting pay raises to be replaced with bonuses.
The Navy alone will lose over 5000 Medical personal. Many of whom are
assigned to shipboard duty. I wonder how a civilian Federal employee
will handle that. Will they get a stipend to support their families like
at-Sea Navy Medical personal do? There is grumbling in the ranks over
the 2.7% Pay increase for this next year...as the massive inflation
already has destroyed any comfortable Grocery shopping in even the cost
conscious exchanges. How is Uncle Joe gonna handle a partially Unionized
Military when he decides to play God and the Medical personal tell him
to fuck off. Or will he last that long in office. How many of these
Congressman really want to buck the American Legion, The VFW, The DAV,
Wounded Warriors,etc? As for you...That should please the crap out of
you as one of the Democrats favorite Socialist. I remember when the
Democrats created a situation whereas our troops families had to be
subsidized with food stamps. Make American unsafe and you can bet your
ass that Canada will be in the same boat. Right Answer, Answer, Who has
the Right Answer?

Vincent

Sep 11, 2021, 1:19:47ā€ÆAM9/11/21
On 9/10/2021 8:40 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> max headroom wrote on 9/10/2021 7:22 PM:
>> In news:AHR_I.49801$I2bb....@fx06.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

>> Cite?
>>

> It is as obvious as 1+1=2, or your mom is/was a woman.
>
> I cannot waste my life to show you the proof of everything.

Golly Gee! Does that mean you will go away and leave us to our own
devices? God Bless America again. ;-)

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 11, 2021, 7:59:33ā€ÆAM9/11/21
On 9/10/21 7:16 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
You told us that the vaccinated don't become symptomatic when they get
the DELTA virus.... which indicates that it's the people getting the
"FAKE VACCINE" who are the spreaders. The "vaccine" created 80 million
*TYPHOID MARRY* super spreaders with the *DELTA STRAIN*.

They get the virus and shed the virus and their symptoms are reduced so
they think they're protected when all they're getting is a treatment for
the symptoms. And it doesn't reduce their viral load enough to stop the
spread.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
224 - Democrats don't believe in biological gender but they march for
women's rights. Which means Democrats are delusional.

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2021, 8:29:01ā€ÆAM9/11/21
Vincent wrote

> Congress is moving toward cutting over 12,000 military professional
> Billets. this is Doctors, Dentists, Shrinks, Nurses etc. They are to be
> replaced with Federal employees an contractors. Civilian Federal
> employees are Unionized(Democrat emplaced). Also extending Military
> retirements to 25 years. Cutting pay raises to be replaced with bonuses.
> The Navy alone will lose over 5000 Medical personal. Many of whom are
> assigned to shipboard duty. I wonder how a civilian Federal employee
> will handle that. Will they get a stipend to support their families like
> at-Sea Navy Medical personal do? There is grumbling in the ranks over
> the 2.7% Pay increase for this next year...as the massive inflation
> already has destroyed any comfortable Grocery shopping in even the cost
> conscious exchanges. How is Uncle Joe gonna handle a partially Unionized
> Military when he decides to play God and the Medical personal tell him
> to fuck off. Or will he last that long in office. How many of these
> Congressman really want to buck the American Legion, The VFW, The DAV,
> Wounded Warriors,etc? As for you...That should please the crap out of
> you as one of the Democrats favorite Socialist. I remember when the
> Democrats created a situation whereas our troops families had to be
> subsidized with food stamps. Make American unsafe and you can bet your
> ass that Canada will be in the same boat. Right Answer, Answer, Who has
> the Right Answer?

Trump won the election. Trump is president. The buck stops with Trump. He
accepts responsibility for all mistakes since Jan 20

Trump won.

Scout

Sep 11, 2021, 8:29:03ā€ÆAM9/11/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
Actually they don't under federal HIPAA laws.

Are you suggesting the federal government would/should violate their OWN
laws?

Scout

Sep 11, 2021, 8:29:03ā€ÆAM9/11/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."
The 10th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Now... show me the enumerated power whereby the federal government can
demand vaccinations.

Maybe you should look at the facts rather than relying on your ignorance of
such?

Scout

Sep 11, 2021, 8:29:04ā€ÆAM9/11/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
You mean like the vaccinated who are super spreaders because they feel they
can't spread the disease because they have been vaccinated?

> It is useless to try to educated fucking idiotic boneheads like you. Let
> me repeat myself one more time:
>

> Face masks do reduce the spread of pathogens.

Please cite the peer reviewed studies that 3 layers of random cloth has been
shown to reduce the spread of an airborne virus.

>That's why there are such things as medical mask and surgical mask in the
>hospital.

Yea, and if you're dealing with an airborne virus nothing less than an N95
mask is acceptable. Oh, but we're not suppose to buy or use those because
the limited supply is needed for medical workers....

Yea, THEY require an N95 mask to be protected.... so what makes you think a
few pieces of porous cloth offers ANY protection?

Never mind that N95 masks are single use and not designed or tested for
multiple uses over extended periods of time like your stupid cloth mask.

Oh, and why does the packaging for those masks specifically state "Not for
medical use" if they are good enough to stop an airborne virus?

Scout

Sep 11, 2021, 8:29:05ā€ÆAM9/11/21

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
If not more so..... because they don't take any precautions because well...
they are vaccinated.

Scout

Sep 11, 2021, 8:29:05ā€ÆAM9/11/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
> [...]
IOW, you have no actual knowledge you're just asserting it's obvious much
like a flat earther claims it's obvious the Earth is flat.

You are aware that the vaccinated can spread the disease just as easily as
the non-vaccinated and they are doing so...

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 12:35:12ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Stop lying to yourself. You know my posts are your spiritual manna. You
crave for them.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 12:38:42ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Please try to commit this to memory. You will remember if you read over
and over again enough number of times:

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 12:45:36ā€ÆPM9/11/21
You talk like a raving idiot because you are sexually confused. You
cannot find your own ass using both hands at the same time.

Please read this carefully to educate yourself so you won't sound stupid
when you open your mouth:

max headroom

Sep 11, 2021, 2:14:46ā€ÆPM9/11/21
In news:jY4%I.171478$64ef....@fx13.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> Scout wrote on 9/11/2021 8:23 AM:

>>> It is as obvious as 1+1=2, or your mom is/was a woman.

>> IOW, you have no actual knowledge you're just asserting it's obvious
>> much like a flat earther claims it's obvious the Earth is flat.

>> You are aware that the vaccinated can spread the disease just as
>> easily as the non-vaccinated and they are doing so...

> Please try to commit this to memory. You will remember if you read over
> and over again enough number of times:

Why? It's irrelevant to the subject that the vaccinated can spread the disease just as
easily as the non-vaccinated.

Deflection rejected.

max headroom

Sep 11, 2021, 2:14:52ā€ÆPM9/11/21
In news:N25%I.114112$Ag5b...@fx07.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

> BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 9/11/2021 7:59 AM:

>>> It comes mostly from the unvaccinated, especially the asymptomatic
>>> carriers.

>> You told us that the vaccinated don't become symptomatic when they get
>> the DELTA virus.... which indicates that it's the people getting the
>> "FAKE VACCINE" who are the spreaders. The "vaccine" created 80 million
>> *TYPHOID MARRY* super spreaders with the *DELTA STRAIN*.

>> They get the virus and shed the virus and their symptoms are reduced so
>> they think they're protected when all they're getting is a treatment for
>> the symptoms. And it doesn't reduce their viral load enough to stop the
>> spread.

> You talk like a raving idiot because you are sexually confused. You
> cannot find your own ass using both hands at the same time.

Your ad hominem slurs are juvenile.

> Please read this carefully to educate yourself so you won't sound stupid
> when you open your mouth:

Deflection rejected again.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 2:55:38ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxer !!!!

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 3:12:56ā€ÆPM9/11/21
WWII ended in 1945. Why is the US maintaining such an enormous standing
army. The US soldiers are dole scroungers lounging around all day, year
after year. They should be beat their swords into ploughshares and go
back to their homestead to milk the cows and plough the fields.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 3:15:44ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Scout wrote on 9/11/2021 8:21 AM:

> You mean like the vaccinated ......

You are too stupid to be alive. Please don't play with matches. You may
burn the house down.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 3:17:25ā€ÆPM9/11/21
You are too stupid to be alive. Are you a reanimated corpse? How did
they do it?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 3:19:17ā€ÆPM9/11/21
?????

Can you tie your own shoelaces? I am curious.

max headroom

Sep 11, 2021, 3:22:43ā€ÆPM9/11/21
In news:HY6%I.114271$Ag5b....@fx07.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
When confronted with facts, you respond with insults.

But thanks for playing.

Ken

Sep 11, 2021, 3:27:37ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html
>

> 'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M
> unvaccinated Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of ALL
> workers and insists: 'This is not about freedom'
>
> Ā Ā Ā Ā  President Joe Biden slammed the 80 million Americans who have yet
> to get a COVD vaccine shot, asking them 'what more is there to wait for'
>
> Ā Ā Ā  'We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin. And your
> refusal has cost all of us,' he said
>
> Ā Ā Ā  He ended his nearly 30 minute speech with a whispered plea: 'Get
> vaccinated'

This coming from a president who has lied to get elected, lied after
getting elected, and is so senile he cannot put together more than two
sentences without forgetting what year it is or who he is talking about.
I think it would be in the best interest of the 320 million residents
that he undergo a mental test. Do the residents of this country have
the right to dictate he take such a test? I suppose your answer would
be "No." But he thinks he has the right to insist that they get treated??

I am not against getting the vaccine, I took it because of my age and
what the possible impact of contracting the virus would be. I just
don't think he is the type of salesman that one should listen to. I
would bet that if he was questioned about his speech, he would not
remember having made it.

Nic

Sep 11, 2021, 3:35:01ā€ÆPM9/11/21
On 9/9/21 9:48 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> 'Your refusal has cost us all', you stupid antivaxxers !!!!
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html
>

> 'Your refusal has cost us all': Biden declares war on the 80M
> unvaccinated Americans in speech ordering mandates on two-thirds of
> ALL workers and insists: 'This is not about freedom'
>
> Ā Ā Ā Ā  President Joe Biden slammed the 80 million Americans who have yet
> to get a COVD vaccine shot, asking them 'what more is there to wait for'
>
> Ā Ā Ā  'We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin. And your
> refusal has cost all of us,' he said
>
> Ā Ā Ā  He ended his nearly 30 minute speech with a whispered plea: 'Get
> vaccinated'
>
> Ā Ā Ā  Biden announced an aggressive new plan to get 100 million
> employees across the federal government and private sector vaccinated
>
> Ā Ā Ā  Labor Department to issue a temporary order to require all
> businesses with 100 or more employees to have them vaccinated or
> tested weekly
>
> Ā Ā Ā  Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated
>
> Ā Ā Ā  Workers will not be given the option of testing out
>
> Ā Ā Ā  There will be limited exceptions but any federal employee who
> refuses the shot can be fired, White House press secretary Jen Psaki
> said Thursday
>
> Ā Ā Ā  Federal employees and contractors will have 75 days to get vaccinated
>
> Ā Ā Ā  Biden's remarks come as COVID cases continue to rise due to Delta
> variant
>
> [continue . . . . . . ]
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html

80 million people is a lot of people to piss of, careful Joe they might
get pissed off at you and they bite.

Biden Bribes LLC

Sep 11, 2021, 3:35:03ā€ÆPM9/11/21
> WWII ended in 1945.

No it didn't.

It continues today on financial, sociological and digital fronts.

You ignorant bastard.

Phil

Sep 11, 2021, 3:35:03ā€ÆPM9/11/21

> max headroom wrote on 9/11/2021 1:34 PM:
>> In news:jY4%I.171478$64ef....@fx13.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:
>>I'm a stupid vaxxer dope pusher !!!!

IAWTP

Obama sucked dick

Sep 11, 2021, 3:35:04ā€ÆPM9/11/21
On 11 Sep 2021, Mighty Wannabe <Ć°Åøā€˜Ā©Ć°Åø Ā½Ć¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°Åøā€˜ĀØĆ¢
ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°Åøā€˜Ā®Ć°Åøā€˜ĀØĆ°Åø ĀæĆ¢ā‚¬ Ć°ÅøÅ”ā€™Ć°Åøā€˜Ā·@Ć°Åø Ā».Ć°Åø Ć°ÅøŽā€“ĆÆĀø > posted some

> Scout wrote on 9/11/2021 8:21 AM:
>>
>> You mean like the vaccinated ......
>
> I am too stupid to be alive.

So kill yourself.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 3:35:18ā€ÆPM9/11/21

Obama sucks dick

Sep 11, 2021, 3:45:03ā€ÆPM9/11/21

> Scout wrote on 9/11/2021 8:24 AM:
>>

>> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
>>> In news:WqR_I.43063$Ki4b....@fx05.ams1, Mighty Wannabe typed:

>>> The same is true of the vaccinated.
>>
>> If not more so..... because they don't take any precautions
because
>> well... they are vaccinated.
>>

> I am too stupid to be alive.

So kill yourself.

Roody

Sep 11, 2021, 3:55:03ā€ÆPM9/11/21

> Scout wrote on 9/11/2021 8:14 AM:
>>

>> "Mighty Wannabe" <Ć°Åøā€˜Ā©Ć°Åø Ā½Ć¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°
> Åøā€˜ĀØĆ¢ā‚¬ Ć¢Å”ā€¢ĆÆĀø Ć°Åøā€˜Ā®Ć°Åøā€˜ĀØĆ°Åø ĀæĆ¢ā‚¬ Ć°ÅøÅ”ā€™Ć°Åøā€˜Ā·@Ć°Åø Ā».Ć°Åø Ć°ÅøŽā€“ĆÆĀø > wrote in message
Wannabe
Wannabe

> r-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html

> Can you see me dressed as a woman? I am curious.

Sick! Barf!

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 4:04:20ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Ken wrote on 9/11/2021 3:27 PM:
> he cannot put together more than two sentences without forgetting what
> year it is or who he is talking about.

Einstein was clumsy in speaking. Steven Hawking couldn't talk at all.
What else is new?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 11, 2021, 4:08:55ā€ÆPM9/11/21
Tuf-luv will do you good.

Ubiquitous

Sep 12, 2021, 4:04:00ā€ÆPM9/12/21
Vincent wrote

> Congress is moving toward cutting over 12,000 military professional
> Billets. this is Doctors, Dentists, Shrinks, Nurses etc. They are to be
> replaced with Federal employees an contractors. Civilian Federal
> employees are Unionized(Democrat emplaced). Also extending Military
> retirements to 25 years. Cutting pay raises to be replaced with bonuses.
> The Navy alone will lose over 5000 Medical personal. Many of whom are
> assigned to shipboard duty. I wonder how a civilian Federal employee
> will handle that. Will they get a stipend to support their families like
> at-Sea Navy Medical personal do? There is grumbling in the ranks over
> the 2.7% Pay increase for this next year...as the massive inflation
> already has destroyed any comfortable Grocery shopping in even the cost
> conscious exchanges. How is Uncle Joe gonna handle a partially Unionized
> Military when he decides to play God and the Medical personal tell him
> to fuck off. Or will he last that long in office. How many of these
> Congressman really want to buck the American Legion, The VFW, The DAV,
> Wounded Warriors,etc? As for you...That should please the crap out of
> you as one of the Democrats favorite Socialist. I remember when the
> Democrats created a situation whereas our troops families had to be
> subsidized with food stamps. Make American unsafe and you can bet your
> ass that Canada will be in the same boat. Right Answer, Answer, Who has
> the Right Answer?

Trump won the election. Trump is president. The buck stops with Trump. He
accepts responsibility for all mistakes since Jan 20

Trump won.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:05ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
You apparently missed the point where the government is telling itself they
can do 'whatever'.

I asked you to show me the enumerated power that they can do so as called
for by the Constitution.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:06ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
When confronted with facts that he can't deal with the Mighty Wannabe lashes
out in a most childish and immature manner..

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:06ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
Wannabe has no rational response.. so attempts the lame insult.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:07ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
Prove it.

That's why there are such
> things as medical mask and surgical mask in the hospital.

Yea, and if it's not an N95 grade mask it hospitals don't use it around
viruses.

You do understand that different masks have different capabilities and just
saying that hospitals use masks means that pulling a panty hose over your
head doesn't mean you're safe from disease?

Oh, and let's not forget we're told NOT to use N95 masks something about how
the hospitals need them.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:08ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
And just like that Wannabe doesn't want to discuss how the vaccinated are
endangering us all by spreading the disease....

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 8:42:08ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
Wannabe is left with nothing but casting childish insults.....

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 13, 2021, 9:23:42ā€ÆAM9/13/21
You are a walking miracle, You are supposed to be too stupid to be alive.

You can educate yourself so you won't talk stupid if you can managing to
shut your pie hole long enough to read what I had posted:

[...]

Mighty Wannabe

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 13, 2021, 9:28:05ā€ÆAM9/13/21
The Constitution didn't give your the enumerated power to wipe your ass,
but I assume you do, in contravention to the Constitution.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 13, 2021, 9:43:42ā€ÆAM9/13/21
Pathogens come in many sized....

What size are you trying to reduce? A virus is one of the smallest and
an airborne virus is more like a gas than droplets of spit. What kind
of mask are you wanting to mandate for Americans, will it filter out
things smaller than 1 micron and seal around the eyes nose and mouth and
are the ears or any cuts on their body also an entry point for this virus?

And when someone FARTS does it expel the virus so not only are they
silent farts but maybe even DEADLIER than we joke about. If you
remember the Scientists look for the live virus in the sewer systems of
cities to see what areas are where the virus is active.

If you can taste the fart can it also be carrying the airborne virus,
since the virus is airborne like the smell.

I wouldn't want "you" you to look stupid, so you should probably get all
the information before you start blaming that smell on someone and
telling them they need a mask on their face.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
77 - Liberalism is a philosophy of mediocrity, a creed of intolerance,
and a feeling of malice towards the good fortune of others!

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 13, 2021, 10:27:14ā€ÆAM9/13/21
You too are like "Scout", both supposed to be too stupid to be alive.

The two of you miraculous managed to void being pancaked by a bus after
so many decades, and still wasting air and water which have better use
than keep you two mouthbreathers alive. What odds?

The answer to your "virus size" and "mask pore size" questions were in
my reply you have deleted.

Here I repeat below for you education:

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 11:53:28ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
I read it and it wasn't factually correct.

But in the interests of clarity I will correct some of the factual errors in
your claims below.

> Face masks [can] reduce the spread of pathogens. That's why there are such
> things as [special purpose] medical mask and surgical mask in the
> hospital.
>
> Face masks don't have to be perfect [but they do need a certain level of
> protection to be at all effective].

>Reducing the amount of pathogens you inhale [by be] enough protection to
>prevent you from getting sick, [assuming you are wearing a mask that is
>both capable of doing do, and it being properly handled, worn, cared for a
>disposed of]

> It is true that the diameter of the COVID virus is smaller than the pore
> size of the face mask, but don't forget that [you're going to claim
> something false which is] the static electricity created in the fabric by
> air passing through can trap the virus particles.

> Besides, the face mask will start clogging up and the pore diameter will
> become smaller so that it can trap even smaller particles.

[which occurs only if the pore size is smaller than the particles being
filtered, and further makes it harder to breath as a result]

> You have to understand that most likely you won't get sick by getting one
> single virus particle. How fast the virus can multiply in your body
> depends on the viral load. It takes a long time for the virus to establish
> in your body. The time is called "latency period". After the latency
> period, the viral load or inside your body would be ready to multiply
> exponentially and you will get very sick.

[ when in reality the virus is already multiplying exponentially but until
you get enough of the virus you don't get symptoms that is the actual
"latency period"]

> With social distancing and face masks, you can reduce the COVID viral load
> that you inhale.

[That is if you assume that the assumptions made about social distancing and
random face masks is accurate which is an unfounded assumption because there
is no proof of that]

> With vaccination you train your body to recognize the COVID virus as
> invaders and starting the immune response before the COVID virus can fully
> establish in your body during the latency period.

[except that doesn't happen with the Covid vaccines since your body doesn't
recognize the virus as an invader which can be proven in the established
fact that vaccinated people have been shown the have the same viral load as
the unvaccinated and thus are just as capable of spreading the disease]

> Social distancing and face masks are the ways to prevent you from getting
> the virus.

[unsupported by any complete study for this virus, or any virus]

> Vaccines prevent you from getting very sick or dying from the virus:

[so do drugs and what is what the Covid vaccines actually are. A drug,
because they either keep you from getting the disease or to prevent it from
replicating within your body, as such the MOST they do for you is to reduce
your response to the disease... making it a drug not a vaccine by
definition]

Now, I'm sure Wannabe will come back with some insane rant about 'tampering
with his words' or otherwise pointing out the specific flaws in his claims
and reasoning and he certainly will NEVER look at the sources already cited
to him to examine the proof of what I'm saying.

Instead, he will simply repeat the same lies over and over and over, while
throwing in the occasional insult for daring to contest his unsupported and
fake assertions and claims.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 11:53:29ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
Wannabe has now ceased to have a conversation and is attempting to drown me
out by repeating the same fake, unproven and/or unsupported assertions and
claims over and over without actually attempting to hold any discussion on
the points I'm making.

In short... it's the sort of lame rebuttal used by an idiot attempting to
defend a load of lies and bullshit.

But then that's what our Wannabe is.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 11:53:30ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
Ok... so why do Hospitals pay $5-$7 each for a single use N95 mask when a
$0.25 fabric masks is just as effective against a virus according to your
claims?

Why is it that the public is told NOT to obtain these N95 masks but rather
to use the cheap fabric masks that hospitals will not use because they are
"not for Medical use"?

Not all masks are equal and the ones that work against an air borne virus
are NOT what the public is being told to use.

So tell me at what pore size does a mask cease to be effective against a
virus?

If I wear a wire mesh mask with 1/8" pores will that work against a virus?

If I wear a piece of fabric mesh with 1/16" pores will that work against a
virus?

If I wear a a piece of gauze with .08" pores will that work against a virus?

So tell me, what size pore does work against something that is 0.1 microns
in size?

That's about 0.000004" in diameter.

Scout

Sep 13, 2021, 11:53:30ā€ÆAM9/13/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <šŸ‘©šŸ½ā€āš•ļøšŸ‘Øā€āš•ļøšŸ‘®šŸ‘ØšŸæā€šŸš’šŸ‘·@šŸ».šŸšŸŽ–ļø> wrote in message
Doesn't have to enumerate my powers.

It's just enough to acknowledge that the federal government doesn't have
them. See 10th Amendment as a reference to that.

However, let me accept that you can not support your claim that there is
something in the Constitution that allows the federal government to require
vaccinations.

As such your assurances are proven to be as false as your claims.

max headroom

Sep 13, 2021, 2:43:48ā€ÆPM9/13/21
In news:DlI%I.58626$ya7f....@fx10.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <Y'Y?s.?Y'?s.?Y'Y'Y?Ys'Y'@Y.YYZ-?>
typed:
You're reduced to spouting nonsense because you have no coherent answer to Scout's points.

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 13, 2021, 5:50:13ā€ÆPM9/13/21
Scout wrote on 9/13/2021 11:53 AM:

> If I wear a wire mesh mask with 1/8" pores will that work against a
> virus?

You should wear a ball-gag, and then a butt-plug so you are covered at
both ends.

Scout

Sep 14, 2021, 8:38:35ā€ÆAM9/14/21

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
Particularly when you remember he claimed such a power was in the
Constitution.

Scout

Sep 14, 2021, 8:38:35ā€ÆAM9/14/21

"Mighty Wannabe" <???????????????????????@??.?????> wrote in message
And thus Wannabe retreats in utter defeat.

Ubiquitous

Sep 25, 2021, 6:10:28ā€ÆPM9/25/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 5:05:57ā€ÆPM11/1/21