Corporate media says russia losing war. So why is the Ruble soaring???

1 view

Text-drivers are psychopaths

May 20, 2022, 10:31:18 PM5/20/22
This is people voting with their money and they say Russia is doing great. Pervodent Biden and his stupid sanctions have hurt both america and yurp - as predicted!!!

https://ncrenegade.com/ruble-surges-to-7-year-high-as-gas-buyers-bend-to-putins-will/

may 20 2022 The ruble surged to the highest level in seven years against the euro as more European companies appeared to be complying with Vladimir Putin’s demand that they switch to paying in Russia’s currency for natural gas.

The ruble jumped as much as 9% against the euro, hitting its strongest level since June 2015, and was up almost 5% against the dollar at 59.18 as of 1:35 p.m. in Moscow. The Russian currency is the best performer against both globally this year

The US government continues to issue its propaganda concerning the Russia/Ukraine war. We see ads asking if we want to donate money to Ukraine on websites. We see $40 billion sent to help Ukraine by Congress with no oversight. Whatever we are told, there is one fact that cannot be disputed: Russia is winning this war. Their currency has doubled in value since Biden imposed sanctions on Russia. Losers do not see their economy strengthen. What does that say about our economy?

Europe is at the mercy of Russian energy. They may be helping fund this war against Russia but in reality, they are lining their own personal pockets.