Your Average Republican Is Batshit Crazy

Bradley K. Sherman

Aug 7, 2021, 7:39:47 AM8/7/21
WTF is wrong with these people?

| Recently surfaced video from a July political fundraiser in
| Alabama featuring Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)
| showed attendees cheering when the GOP lawmaker pointed out
| that the state had one of the lowest COVID-19 vaccination
| rates in the country.
<https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/566814-alabama-crowd-cheers-states-low-vaccination-rates-during-marjorie-taylor>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 20, 2021, 9:27:53 AM9/20/21
> | Recently surfaced video from a July political fundraiser in
> | Alabama featuring Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)
> | showed attendees cheering when the GOP lawmaker pointed out
> | that the state had one of the lowest COVID-19 vaccination
> | rates in the country.

| "It's getting smaller and smaller and smaller," Bardella
| said. "We have a party that, No. 1, is giving instructions
| to the most ardent supporters that will kill them. If you
| believe this iteration of the Republican Party, it could
| cost you your life. Your leaders, governors like the one in
| Mississippi, what we've seen in Alabama, with more deaths
| in Alabama than actual births in the last year, if you
| believe in this party, it could cost you your life."
<https://www.rawstory.com/kurt-bardella-msnbc/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 22, 2021, 9:12:33 AM9/22/21
Frontrunner GOP candidate for Governor of Nevada is batshit crazy:

| RENO -- Dean Heller says he knows who the president is. He
| just won't name that person -- no matter how the question
| is asked.
|
| "I still know who the president is, but I do believe we
| have a problem with elections," Heller said in a 30-minute
| interview Tuesday at the Washoe County Republican
| headquarters.
|
| The conversation ranged from his views of former president
| Donald Trump, the outcome of the 2020 election, his
| criticism of Gov. Steve Sisolak and election security.
|
| Heller repeatedly declined -- during his kickoff on Monday
| and in Tuesday's interview -- to say that Joe Biden had
| been elected in 2020.
<https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/dean-heller-wont-acknowledge-bidens-election-win-in-rj-interview-2445456/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 22, 2021, 12:36:53 PM9/22/21

| In a show dedicated to covid and election fraud
| conspiracies, Michael Flynn yesterday brings up an article
| he read that the Deep State medical establishment is
| planning to secretly put the covid vaccine in salad
| dressing.
|
| [41 second video of Flynn at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1440644282759614478>

--bks

Billy Wang

Sep 22, 2021, 2:28:22 PM9/22/21
On 22 Sep 2021, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> | In a show dedicated to covid

Senator Joe Biden forgot why he was there and praised Hitler as a good
man.

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 10, 2021, 3:16:08 PM10/10/21

>> | Virginia Republican gubernatorial nominee Glenn Youngkin
>> | continues to call for an "audit" of the voting machines in
>> | his state, an echo of the Republican push to investigate
>> | 2020 election results around the country following former
>> | President Donald Trump's unfounded claims of fraud.

WTF is wrong with these people?

| Steve Scalise on Fox News Sunday repeatedly refuses to
| acknowledge that the 2020 election was not stolen from
| Donald Trump
|
| [137 second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1447193105460047878>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 17, 2021, 3:47:11 PM10/17/21

| In Rutherford County, NC this morning, Madison Cawthorn
| said that when Republicans regain power, he is going to
| make sure Fauci is prosecuted. He then says, "I will seize
| every single Chinese asset in America." (Good for Wall St
| and corporate donors to know).
|
| [58 second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1449453463033815040>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 11, 2021, 9:14:40 AM12/11/21
Yow! More than 60% of Republicans say that believing
Trump won the 2020 election is important to what being
a Republican means. [1]

--bks

[1]
<https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/10/politics/republicans-fraud-turnout-analysis/index.html

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 16, 2021, 9:29:27 AM12/16/21

| Just over a quarter of Republicans accept President Biden
| as the winner of the 2020 election, according to a new
| survey that underscores the instability of American
| democracy and the growing partisan divide over the
| legitimacy of elections.
<https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-12-16/republicans-belief-in-trumps-big-lie-holds-steady-as-eroding-confidence-in-u-s-elections-wanes>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 16, 2021, 4:13:20 PM12/16/21
> | Just over a quarter of Republicans accept President Biden
> | as the winner of the 2020 election, according to a new
> | survey that underscores the instability of American
> | democracy and the growing partisan divide over the
> | legitimacy of elections.

If you believe the Trumplings, Kamala Harris will be free
to select which slates of electors count in 2024.

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 18, 2021, 4:29:59 PM12/18/21
>> | Just over a quarter of Republicans accept President Biden
>> | as the winner of the 2020 election, according to a new
>> | survey that underscores the instability of American
>> | democracy and the growing partisan divide over the
>> | legitimacy of elections.

| Trump Social Media Firm Partners With Anti-Vax And
| QAnon-Friendly Video Hub
<https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-truth-social-rumble-partner>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 21, 2021, 9:00:02 AM12/21/21

<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/20/world/trump-supporters-booster-shots.html>

| [Outgoing NIH Director Dr. Francis] Collins, asked if
| there's anything he wishes NIH had done: "maybe we
| under-invested in research in human behavior..I never
| imagined a year ago that there would be 60 million people
| who refused/declined to get the vaccine because of
| misinformation & disinformation"

<https://twitter.com/JudyWoodruff/status/1473078613524238337>
(PBS news anchor)

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Dec 21, 2021, 9:22:43 AM12/21/21
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
Given the Russian efforts to destablize
the West by ramping up anti-vaxx lie sites
it is small wonder this is a international
phenomenon.

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 27, 2021, 4:56:21 PM12/27/21
Republicans are totally whackadoodle:

| Attorney General Todd Rokita openly questions whether
| people are dying from COVID-19
| During a television interview, Indiana Attorney General
| Todd Rokita openly questioned whether people have died from
| COVID-19 and insisted he doesn't trust "the numbers"
| because they've been "politicized."
|
| The comments came during an interview with WSBT TV news
| anchor Todd Connor last week. Rokita tweeted the clip on
| Wednesday and used it to push his stance against vaccine
| mandates.
|
| "I don't believe any numbers anymore and I'm sorry about
| that," Rokita told Connor. "They have been politicized
| statewide. I think we have to focus on whether people are
| dying anymore."
<https://www.wpta21.com/2021/12/23/attorney-general-todd-rokita-openly-questions-whether-people-are-dying-covid-19-they-are-suggests-public-health-conspiracy/>

--bks

13% = 6x the crimes!

Dec 29, 2021, 1:37:05 PM12/29/21
Bradley K. Sherman wrote
Good news. More dead republicans because they find reality a challenge.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Jan 10, 2022, 5:54:19 PM1/10/22
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Republicans are totally whackadoodle:
> |
> | Attorney General Todd Rokita openly questions whether
> | people are dying from COVID-19
> | During a television interview, Indiana Attorney General
> | Todd Rokita openly questioned whether people have died from
> | COVID-19 and insisted he doesn't trust "the numbers"
> | because they've been "politicized."
> |
> | The comments came during an interview with WSBT TV news
> | anchor Todd Connor last week. Rokita tweeted the clip on
> | Wednesday and used it to push his stance against vaccine
> | mandates.
> |
> | "I don't believe any numbers anymore and I'm sorry about
> | that," Rokita told Connor. "They have been politicized
> | statewide. I think we have to focus on whether people are
> | dying anymore."

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 2, 2022, 7:13:38 PM2/2/22
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Republicans are totally whackadoodle:
> |
> | Attorney General Todd Rokita openly questions whether
> | people are dying from COVID-19
> | During a television interview, Indiana Attorney General
> | Todd Rokita openly questioned whether people have died from
> | COVID-19 and insisted he doesn't trust "the numbers"
> | because they've been "politicized."
> |
> | The comments came during an interview with WSBT TV news
> | anchor Todd Connor last week. Rokita tweeted the clip on
> | Wednesday and used it to push his stance against vaccine
> | mandates.
> |
> | "I don't believe any numbers anymore and I'm sorry about
> | that," Rokita told Connor. "They have been politicized
> | statewide. I think we have to focus on whether people are
> | dying anymore."

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 7, 2022, 6:14:40 PM2/7/22
Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> Republicans are totally whackadoodle:
> |
> | Attorney General Todd Rokita openly questions whether
> | people are dying from COVID-19
> | During a television interview, Indiana Attorney General
> | Todd Rokita openly questioned whether people have died from
> | COVID-19 and insisted he doesn't trust "the numbers"
> | because they've been "politicized."
> |
> | The comments came during an interview with WSBT TV news
> | anchor Todd Connor last week. Rokita tweeted the clip on
> | Wednesday and used it to push his stance against vaccine
> | mandates.
> |
> | "I don't believe any numbers anymore and I'm sorry about
> | that," Rokita told Connor. "They have been politicized
> | statewide. I think we have to focus on whether people are
> | dying anymore."

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 19, 2022, 9:58:37 AM2/19/22

| Wisconsin Republicans seek to jail more officials as part
| of their review of the 2020 presidential election
<https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/18/wisconsin-republicans-michael-gableman-seeks-jail-officials-2020-presidential-election-review/6853176001/>

--bks

Yak

Feb 19, 2022, 10:04:50 AM2/19/22
Hey, that's exactly what the 1/6 committee is trying to do.

Rudy Canoza

Feb 19, 2022, 11:00:06 AM2/19/22
Bullshit. The esteemed Select Committee has not talked about jailing anyone.

All right-thinking Americans are *hoping* that Trump and 500 or so other
high-ranking Republiscums/QAnon wind up in prison over their insurrection, but
it won't be the esteemed committee that puts them there.

NoBody

Feb 20, 2022, 10:52:58 AM2/20/22
Bradley forgets the part where they ignored subpoenas to testify. I'm
fairly certain (ha) he would demand Trump be arrested for ignoring
subpoenas.

Bret Cahill

Feb 20, 2022, 11:27:27 AM2/20/22
On 2/20/2022 7:52 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:58:35 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | Wisconsin Republicans seek to jail more officials as part
>> | of their review of the 2020 presidential election
>> <https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/18/wisconsin-republicans-michael-gableman-seeks-jail-officials-2020-presidential-election-review/6853176001/>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Bradley forgets the part where they ignored subpoenas to testify.

They did not ignore subpoenas to testify. They rightly refused to testify
behind closed doors. It's not clear the ex judge issuing the subpoenas has any
authority to do so.

NoBody

Feb 21, 2022, 6:06:38 AM2/21/22
<crickets.wav>

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 17, 2022, 6:05:42 PM3/17/22

>> | Florida's surgeon general refuses to say if he's vaccinated

>> | Ms. Hageman said she didn't know who the legitimate winner
>> | of the 2020 election was ...

> | Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) announced this week that he will
> | block one of President Joe Biden's judicial nominees,
> | William Pocan, which is weird since Johnson recommended him
> | to the White House in the first place.

| GOP candidate for CA secretary of state: Witches tried to
| lure me into Satanism when I was in preschool
<https://deadstate.org/gop-candidate-for-ca-secretary-of-state-witches-tried-to-lure-me-into-satanism-when-i-was-in-preschool/>

--bks