Behind the scenes of the anti-vaxx industry.

a322x1n

Sep 25, 2021, 10:30:33 AM9/25/21
<https://www.counterhate.com/playbook>

The Anti-Vaxx Playbook
Exposing anti-vaxxers' deadly plan to disrupt Covid vaccines, and how we
can stop them.

Anti-vaxxers met in private in late October 2020 to discuss their plans
to disrupt the Covid vaccine. They didn't realise CCDH was there too.
The Anti-Vaxx Playbook is our new report exposing their tactics,
messages and use of social media. Our report explains how health
experts, the public, tech giants and legislators can counter these
harmful plans.

Help stop the spread of misinformation about a Covid vaccine
Drawing on the latest research, the Center for Countering Digital Hate
created this infographic on how we can all help prevent the spread of
misinformation and boost good evidence-based advice. Click the image
below to share it on Twitter.

<https://twitter.com/CCDHate/status/1341309908273278976>

a322x1n

Sep 25, 2021, 3:30:55 PM9/25/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:51:16 -0700 (PDT), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
> wrote:
>>You can put out all the good advice, accurate
>>medical advice, and best available data that
>>you want to. Rightards are immune to all
>>that. Rightards are not capable of rational
>>thought. All it does is REINFORCE their
>>fantasies. Give it up. It would actually be
>>more effective to say "Shit, we don't care,
>>get the jab if you want, if not, don't."
>>No one can stop the PLAN.

> What plan? Watching you sheep play follow the leader?

No, watching right wingnuts die from COVID-19 or suffer
from "Long COVID-19". As strange as it sounds, it
actually works.

Ted

Sep 25, 2021, 10:32:18 PM9/25/21
Covid is a hoax, dumbass.

a322x1n

Sep 26, 2021, 12:07:05 AM9/26/21
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in
They why have you gone to the trouble of getting fully
vaccinated, "Ted"?

Answer, because your profitable business is for the
suckers, "Ted". You know better, and you protect
yourself first so you can enjoy your profits while
the suckers are loaded onto refrigerator trucks.

<https://www.counterhate.com/playbook>

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 26, 2021, 8:51:48 AM9/26/21
Prove that... ad prove that anyone says that it is... what they say is
it's used to create a hoax that we are dying in large numbers and that
the vaccine is saving lives... that a simple Ivermectin or monoclonal
treatment doesn't save without all the serious reactions of the mRNA
shot that causes people clotting and heart and brain issues. And not to
mention the long term questions of reproductive issues and cancers.

The virus isn't a hoax unless you count the FACT that FAUCI helped
create it and then stood up there telling us that is wasn't from a
laboratory in Wuhan. That part of the virus "telling us it wasn't from a
lab" That was the hoax. It gave them time to try to hide the truth.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
312 - Remember that the first rule of NOT being sucked into a cult is
don't drink the KOOL-ADE....

Don't let the DEMOCRATS intimidate and coerce you, and nudge you with
their cult tactics. Because that's "drinking the Kool-Ade".

Ted

Sep 26, 2021, 11:54:43 AM9/26/21
I've already explained to you what I saw behind the scenes at the
vaccination clinic. Wild eyed doctors and nurses saluting a communist
flag while a steady stream of hearses carry away the newly vaccinated
corpses. That's what we're up against here.