New twitter CEO Parag Agrawal - Hates white people and the First Amendment.

Text-drivers are psychopaths

Nov 29, 2021, 9:05:20 PM11/29/21
Parag Agrawal!!!!???? Born in india of course and not a real american. No wonder he hates everything about this country.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/11/29/twitter-ceo-parag-agrawal-why-should-i-distinguish-between-white-people-and-racists/

nov 29 2021 Incoming Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal, who will shortly replace Jack Dorsey as head of the far-left social media company, uncritically repeated a quote in 2010 suggesting that there should be no need to “distinguish between white people and racists.”

“If they are not gonna make a distinction between muslims and extremists, then why should I distinguish between white people and racists,” tweeted Agrawal, in quotes. It is unclear who he was quoting.

In an interview with the MIT Technology Review last year, while he was CTO of the company, Agrawal said free speech was no longer a focus for the company.

“Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation and our moves are reflective of things that we believe lead to a healthier public conversation,” said Agrawal.