Norwegian government funds research to find out if white paint is racist

1 view

Loose Cannon

Jan 26, 2023, 3:54:46 PM1/26/23
Is white paint racist? Norway’s University of Bergen is exploring that
question, asking how the aesthetic of white paint helped the nation
contribute to white supremacy and helped “[make] the world whiter.”

“Whiteness is not only a cultural and societal condition tied to skin
color, privileges, and systematic exclusion, but materialize
everywhere around us,” a rundown of the study read.

“Although Norway is not a conventional colonial power, this project
will show how the country has played a globally leading role in
establishing white as a superior color,” it said. “Until now, however,
this story has been lesser known to scholars and the public.”

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/norway-funds-research-to-find-out-if-white-paint-is-racist/

This appears to be one of those asinine assertions by that uppity ape
Christopher C. Morton.

Peeler

Jan 26, 2023, 4:56:25 PM1/26/23
On Thu, 26 Jan 23 20:54:44 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, whined again:

> Is white paint racist?

It isn't. But YOU are, gay neo-nazi scum!

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

P. Coonan

Jan 28, 2023, 12:27:32 AM1/28/23
On 26 Jan 2023, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> posted some

> Is white paint racist? Norway’s University of Bergen is exploring that
> question, asking how the aesthetic of white paint helped the nation
> contribute to white supremacy and helped “[make] the world whiter.”
>
> “Whiteness is not only a cultural and societal condition tied to skin
> color, privileges, and systematic exclusion, but materialize
> everywhere around us,” a rundown of the study read.

2.4% of the Norwegian population is black. One must wonder if the
University considered the detrimental white winter effect on immigrants
from Africa.