Anyone Caught Without A US Birth Certificate On Them In Arizona, White or Not, Belongs In Prison

RichA

Jul 16, 2010, 12:04:06 AM7/16/10
Where they'll surely get a good beating and a ass raping for failure to prove
they are citizens of this great country and not carrying their papers when
demanded by the police. This should apply to all races and whether you're
on a car or on foot. It will not only keep the damn illegals out of Arizona,
it's gonna cool the heels of some of them uppity white trash redneck too.
Most of them have been living in their cars since the big Bush crash of 2008.

I hear in Utah they're doin it that way and if you can't prove that you're a
Moromon, it's off to prison with an extra special raping and beating just to
be sure.

God Bless this country, we're finally putting you suckers in your place where
you belong.

Ray Fischer

Jul 16, 2010, 2:53:17 AM7/16/10
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Where they'll surely get a good beating and a ass raping for failure
>to prove

Yeah, yeah, you're a racist nazi turd. You hate everybody.

Got it.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 16, 2010, 11:36:10 AM7/16/10
On 7/16/2010 2:53 AM, Ray Fischer wrote:
> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Where they'll surely get a good beating and a ass raping for failure
>> to prove
>
> Yeah, yeah, you're a racist nazi turd. You hate everybody.
>
> Got it.

Hating everybody is not Racist.

Ramon F Herrera

Jul 16, 2010, 12:00:07 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 10:36 am, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-
Everyth...@Blackhole.NebulaX.com> wrote:

> On 7/16/2010 2:53 AM, Ray Fischer wrote:> RichA  <rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Where they'll surely get a good beating and a ass raping for failure
> >> to prove
>
> > Yeah, yeah, you're a racist nazi turd.  You hate everybody.
>
> > Got it.
>

> Hating everybody is not Racist.

Provided that the hate has exactly the same intensity across the hated
groups, and that all groups are included: i.e., an equal opportunity
hater.

-Ramon

Brian Wraith

Jul 16, 2010, 12:08:17 PM7/16/10

If you hate the human race, that would qualify you to be a self-loathing
racist....... just sayin'.............

Message has been deleted

Phxbrd

Jul 16, 2010, 1:56:52 PM7/16/10

"Ramon F Herrera" <ra...@conexus.net> wrote in message

-Ramon
----------

Have you noticed that for years while I've pointed to the many examples of
racism seen here and even provided dictionary definitions to prove my
accusations, every single one them of ridiculed me for my efforts, while now
they're like a kid with a new toy, and throwing the word around with wild
abandon? Slow learners innit.

Ray Fischer

Jul 16, 2010, 10:10:58 PM7/16/10

Yeah, yeah, you're a pervert maniac Conservaturd. You hate everybody.

Ray Fischer

Jul 17, 2010, 2:26:08 AM7/17/10
Another buster norris forgery

--