Another funeral needed.

1 view

a322x1n

Sep 21, 2021, 10:11:36 PM9/21/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/unvaccinated-florida-woman-30
-dies-of-covid-weeks-after-miscarriage-during-hospitalization/ar-AAOG5Ep?
ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>

<https://tinyurl.com/yn6pxh8s>

Unvaccinated Florida Woman, 30, Dies of COVID Weeks After Miscarriage
During Hospitalization. Jason Duaine Hahn, 4 hrs ago.

Chris Smith says his wife was the reason he "woke up every day," which
is why he wants to give her the funeral she deserves.

Ashley died of COVID-19 complications on Sept. 10 after a month-long
hospitalization, which included spending 28 days in a coma, Chris
detailed in a GoFundMe campaign he created to raise funds for her burial
and funeral service.

At the time she was admitted into the hospital in August, she was 13
weeks pregnant, according to the Daytona Beach News-Journal. She had a
miscarriage just three days later.

"Words can't describe the pain I'm in & I'm not going to try because
honestly, [there] is only one thing I care about left in my life at this
current time and I wish to ask all of you to assist me and come together
in this time if not for me but for Ashley," Chris wrote on the donation
page, which has raised over $12,000 as of Tuesday afternoon.

"Ashley found me in my darkest days and brought me back to life again,
for that I owe Ashley my life," Chris said of his 30-year-old wife in
one moving message on the page. "Ashley was the smile & my light."

RELATED: Mom of 4 Dies of COVID 1 Week After Firefighter Husband as
Family Urges Others to Get Vaccinated.

"We will be united again Ashley Smith I love you I always have loved you
more than you can ever imagine my princess," he added. "Half of My heart
is in heaven with my Angel today for I will never be complete again..."

Her health battle began in late July, when Ashley first noticed signs
she had been infected with the virus. Soon after, Chris developed
symptoms as well, although he never had to be hospitalized.

In an interview with the Daytona Beach News-Journal, Chris said Ashley
went to an emergency room near their home in Volusia County, Florida, on
Aug. 8.

RELATED VIDEO: FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer's COVID Vaccine.

Though she hoped she would be able to go home after getting a
prescription to help her fight the virus, Ashley was admitted into the
hospital.

While she was there, doctors performed three ultrasound tests in the
days that followed, and on Aug. 11, they were no longer able to detect a
heartbeat, Chris wrote on GoFundMe.

"I will love you Ashley Smith for the rest of my life & beyond with
every beat of my heart and you will make it out of this nightmare I know
you will," Chris wrote in a message written while his wife was
hospitalized.

Ashley was placed on a ventilator on Aug. 14 after her oxygen levels
continued to plunge, and she never recovered, according to the Daytona
Beach News-Journal.

RELATED: Family of Vaccinated Mom Says She Died of COVID Because Others
'Chose Not to Be'

Chris told the News-Journal that he and Ashley decided to get vaccinated
a week before they tested positive for COVID-19, but were ultimately
unable to make an appointment in time.

Chris told the outlet he and Ashley met online seven years ago and had
been "stuck together" ever since.

"This was the best seven years of my life ever since I met her It was
the best, the best life I could have ever hoped for myself," he said.
"Anything that comes after this is just living."

As of Tuesday afternoon, 55 percent of the country is fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, according to the New York Times. More than 137,290 new
cases of the virus were reported on Sept. 20.

As information about the coronavirus pandemic rapidly changes, PEOPLE is
committed to providing the most recent data in our coverage. Some of the
information in this story may have changed after publication. For the
latest on COVID-19, readers are encouraged to use online resources from
the CDC, WHO and local public health departments. PEOPLE has partnered
with GoFundMe to raise money for the COVID-19 Relief Fund, a
GoFundMe.org fundraiser to support everything from frontline responders
to families in need, as well as organizations helping communities. For
more information or to donate,

SevenOverSix

Sep 22, 2021, 12:50:24 AM9/22/21
On 9/21/21 10:11 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/unvaccinated-florida-woman-30
> -dies-of-covid-weeks-after-miscarriage-during-hospitalization/ar-AAOG5Ep?
> ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/yn6pxh8s>
>
> Unvaccinated Florida Woman, 30, Dies of COVID Weeks After Miscarriage
> During Hospitalization. Jason Duaine Hahn, 4 hrs ago.
>
> Chris Smith says his wife was the reason he "woke up every day," which
> is why he wants to give her the funeral she deserves.

Sorry bud, but she "deserves" to be dumped in a hole
and have five gallons of sanitizer poured in.

How many OTHERS did she kill by spreading her anti-vax
message ???

I am WAY tired of the anti-vaxxers. They asked for it,
they GOT it. "Belief" won't keep the virus away, only
vax.

And those who GAVE them the anti-vax disinfo are guilty
of MURDER so far as I'm concerned. It's like telling
someone that the black wire in the power panel is SAFE ...