Re: Why Do The Democrats Oppose Election Audits?

a322x1n

Sep 26, 2021, 9:59:27 AM9/26/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
news:lku0lg1vqepfaciod...@4ax.com:

> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:43:13 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>>Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Who cares how Biden won? We had to get
>>> rid of Trump somehow. He was very bad!
>>> The important thing now is that Biden is
>>> President. And we're finally free again.
>>
>>Having Trump gone is much like having
>>a migrain headache gone. It just feels
>>so good!
>
> With all the shit that is happening thanks to Biden and you are stupid
> enough to say something like that.

With Trump, it was a thousand times worse. Remember Trump's
withdrawal from Syria? Remember Trump set the withdrawal
date from Afghanistan, and would've done as he did in Syria?
President Biden is dealing with the huge mess Trump left
behind, including the hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Ted

Sep 26, 2021, 11:02:08 AM9/26/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:37:23 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
> Now I know you are just trolling, no person in their right mind
would
> even think that.

She's not in anything resembling a "right mind".

Ted

Sep 26, 2021, 11:06:23 AM9/26/21
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:59:26 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
Biden's Marxist schemes have so far resulted in over a million
innocent deaths. He's emulating his idol Stalin.

eickmann

Sep 26, 2021, 7:35:02 PM9/26/21
In article <almarsoft.1867...@news.easynews.com>
While taking bribes hand over fist like Obama did.

Barack had Michelle launder the money.

Joe has Hunter laundering the money.