Lori "beetlejuice" Lightfoot hired by HARVARD to teach course in LEADERSHIP!!

HangTextDrivers

Jun 2, 2023, 9:51:58 PM6/2/23
Teaching a course called "Health policy and leaderhip". Why is such useless liberal crap taught at any school ? Colleges should teach STEM only.

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2023/06/01/harvard-hires-failed-ex-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-to-teach-public-health-and-leadership/

jun 1 2023 Former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has found her soft landing with a new gig as a teacher at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health, reportedly based on her experiences as a big city mayor during the coronavirus pandemic.

Lightfoot is set to teach a course entitled “Health Policy and Leadership,” according to a report by the Chicago Sun-Times.

Eric Andersen, the director of Harvard’s Senior Leadership Fellows Program and Studio Programming, claims that he “reached out” to Lightfoot with the offer of a position at the school.

“I think as mayor and as a leader she faced many pressing public health issues, most notable navigating the pandemic,” Andersen said. “We believe our students will benefit from her experiences, insights and knowledge of leadership decision-making.”

HangTextDrivers

Jun 3, 2023, 1:51:26 PM6/3/23
Lori is the ugliest and stupidest creature in the world but she's a black female pervert and so gets TRIPLE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION in everything. In a world based on merit she'd be washing cars.

HangTextDrivers

Jun 4, 2023, 7:23:17 PM6/4/23
I doubt this ugly negro lezbo malignant dwarf can even read.