Someone kill that son of a bitch.

Nadegda

Nov 19, 2021, 7:35:22 PM11/19/21
.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

Snoopy

Nov 19, 2021, 7:40:18 PM11/19/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:35:20 -0000 (UTC)
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:
So you are calling for someone to kill Kyle Rittenhouse? Sounds pretty
illegal!
--
Snoopy <sn...@snoop.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 19, 2021, 7:51:47 PM11/19/21
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>.

Did three of you people already try?

BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a ha hah ah ah

When are YOU gonna step up to the plate?

Raven

Nov 19, 2021, 8:00:19 PM11/19/21
It happens that Nadegda whined:
> .
Butthurt much, Paul?

🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈Jen🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈 Dershmender💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🐶笛🌈💐🌻🌺🌹🌻💐🌷🌺🌈

Nov 19, 2021, 8:35:29 PM11/19/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:40:15 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Snoopy
<sn...@snoop.com> determined that the following was of great importance
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<20211119194015.60c4...@snoop.com>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:35:20 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= know:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= . -- FNVWe Nadegda "By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Again and again. I'm with you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= 💩 admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= So you are calling for someone to kill Kyle Rittenhouse? Sounds pretty
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= illegal!
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

no, it was "not steve" again.

maybe they should try a new shtick, eh?

<http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.orgy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3DF0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>>
Subject: LMAO @ clownMate!

https://imgur.com/jTohqpD

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email cr4ckedKl0wn@protonmail dot com

--
Cr4ck3d Kl0wn

Janithor

Nov 19, 2021, 8:45:19 PM11/19/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/19/2021 4:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> .

He did, he got two of them at least, the 3rd survived unfortunately. At
least he got the child molester.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of

Checkmate

Nov 19, 2021, 9:13:03 PM11/19/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:35:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
following:

> .

LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT NADEGDA IS OPENLY ATTEMPTING TO INCITE MURDER!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Nov 19, 2021, 9:14:33 PM11/19/21
Checkmate.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 17:45:15 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the
following:

LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT NADEGDA IS OPENLY ATTEMPTING TO INCITE MURDER!

> On 11/19/2021 4:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> > .
>
> He did, he got two of them at least, the 3rd survived unfortunately. At
> least he got the child molester.

He deserves a statue. That's the way the law is supposed to work. Nads is a
feelthy Commie peeg!

Raven

Nov 19, 2021, 9:15:12 PM11/19/21
Checkmate laid this down on his screen :
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:35:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
> following:
>>
>> .
>
> LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT NADEGDA IS OPENLY ATTEMPTING TO INCITE MURDER!

Don't tell Rittenhouse, whatever you do.

Checkmate

Nov 19, 2021, 9:20:15 PM11/19/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:35:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
following:

WHAT'S THE MATTER, NADLESS... HAVEN'T GOT THE BALLS TO DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK?

> .

That's due process in action, Commie peeeg!

Janithor

Nov 19, 2021, 9:25:26 PM11/19/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/19/2021 6:14 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 17:45:15 -0800, Janithor had the audacity to say the
> following:
>
> LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT NADEGDA IS OPENLY ATTEMPTING TO INCITE MURDER!
>

>> On 11/19/2021 4:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> .
>>
>> He did, he got two of them at least, the 3rd survived unfortunately. At
>> least he got the child molester.
>
> He deserves a statue. That's the way the law is supposed to work. Nads is a
> feelthy Commie peeg!

Imagine if the government had been enforcing the law and protecting
property from violent thugs who only know how to burn and destroy shit.
Rittenhouse would have had no impetus to go there, and the convicted
child molester would still be alive.

Nadegda

Nov 19, 2021, 9:27:35 PM11/19/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:

> He deserves a statue.

It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
dished out at the hands of another vigilante.

Where's Daredevil when we need him?

Raven

Nov 19, 2021, 9:29:04 PM11/19/21
Nadegda submitted this idea :
> Where's Daredevil when we need him?

He shit his pants in front of the world.

Janithor

Nov 19, 2021, 9:31:44 PM11/19/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/19/2021 6:27 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> He deserves a statue.
>
> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
>
> Where's Daredevil when we need him?

Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
pointed a gun right at him.

But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
going to happen, because, you know, racism.

God you're pathetic.

Nadegda

Nov 19, 2021, 9:35:07 PM11/19/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 11/19/2021 6:27 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> He deserves a statue.
>>
>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
>> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
>> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
>> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>
>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>
> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
> pointed a gun right at him.
>
> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
> going to happen, because, you know, racism.

No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
brought the weapon.

Janithor

Nov 19, 2021, 9:39:13 PM11/19/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/19/2021 6:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/19/2021 6:27 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
>>> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
>>> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
>>> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>>
>>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>>
>> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
>> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
>> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
>> pointed a gun right at him.
>>
>> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
>> going to happen, because, you know, racism.
>
> No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
> brought the weapon.

You're a liar, but we knew this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z9Ov7QBg6U

And now you're openly advocating murder. You are a piece of shit.

%

Nov 19, 2021, 9:50:35 PM11/19/21
and you take yours off first

Nadegda

Nov 19, 2021, 9:55:58 PM11/19/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:39:08 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-kookery: no
>
> On 11/19/2021 6:35 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>>
>>> x-nazi-archive: yes

>>> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
>>> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
>>> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
>>> pointed a gun right at him.
>>>
>>> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
>>> going to happen, because, you know, racism.
>>
>> No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
>> brought the weapon.
>
> You're a liar

... says the liar.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-rittenhouse-trial-begins-1.6233850

----------
Kyle Rittenhouse initiated confrontation with 1st man he fatally shot
----------

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/you-cant-plead-self-defense-for-a-fight-you-started-ct-reacts-to-not-guilty-verdicts-in-rittenhouse-trial/

----------
'You can't plead self-defense for a fight you started'
----------

https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1461761720939167745

----------
Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.

The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.
----------

The brownshirt is clearly dangerous and needs to be put down, as does
the growing Nazi movement that is enabling the likes of him and that has
a growing presence in political offices and courtrooms across the country.
The sedition caucus should be expelled from Congress, as should the
goosestepper who tweeted the video threatening to kill AOC and Biden, and
they should all be disqualified from ever again running for office. The
judge who was so clearly biased in favor of the brownshirt needs to be
defrocked and disbarred, as does that rapist, Kavanaugh; the latter also
ought to go to jail.

Jew Scum

Nov 19, 2021, 9:56:14 PM11/19/21
On 19 Nov 2021, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> posted some

From: Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate
Subject: Someone kill that son of a bitch.
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 00:35:20 -0000 (UTC)

Nadegda impotently calling for the death of another human being.

Too chicken to say their name?

Yes you are.

Nadegda

Nov 19, 2021, 10:09:16 PM11/19/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:

> The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed to have.

Well, at least we got you to admit that much.

Janithor

Nov 19, 2021, 10:13:06 PM11/19/21
x-no-paul: yes
You need to re-read this link you provided.

> ----------
> 'You can't plead self-defense for a fight you started'
> ----------
>
> https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1461761720939167745
>
> ----------
> Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.

They were chasing him. Had they simply stopped chasing him and not
attacked him, they would be alive today.

> The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
> take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.

You're stupid, and a fraud. Then again I'm talking to an autistic man
who's pretended to be a female on Usenet for the last 10 yrs for some
odd reason.

> ----------
>
> The brownshirt is clearly dangerous and needs to be put down, as does
> the growing Nazi movement that is enabling the likes of him and that has
> a growing presence in political offices and courtrooms across the country.
> The sedition caucus should be expelled from Congress, as should the
> goosestepper who tweeted the video threatening to kill AOC and Biden, and
> they should all be disqualified from ever again running for office. The
> judge who was so clearly biased in favor of the brownshirt needs to be
> defrocked and disbarred, as does that rapist, Kavanaugh; the latter also
> ought to go to jail.

You mean the Democratic judge appointed by a Democrat?

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/16/1056181659/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-judge-bruce-schroeder-kenosha

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 12:58:49 AM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/19/2021 9:14 PM, Fred Oinka wrote:

> Nads seems to forget the crimes of the left.

You mean like rejecting our Constitution and openly calling for murder
of people with whom he disagrees politically? Yeah, I'd say so.

Checkmate

Nov 20, 2021, 5:17:13 AM11/20/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:09:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
following:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:
>
> > The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed to have.
>
> Well, at least we got you to admit that much.

The other guy with a weapon had a right bicep he wasn't supposed to have.

Holly Day

Nov 20, 2021, 5:40:03 AM11/20/21
In article <YM2dnY1sl-fp_wX8...@giganews.com>
Why? Do you want to play with them?

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 7:42:09 AM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:27:33 -0000 (UTC)
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
> > He deserves a statue.
>
> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.

Proof, kook?

--
Snoopy <sn...@snoop.com>

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 7:44:50 AM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:35:05 -0000 (UTC)
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 11/19/2021 6:27 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> >> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

> >> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
> >> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
> >> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
> >> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
> >>
> >> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
> >
> > Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
> > going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
> > weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
> > pointed a gun right at him.
> >
> > But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
> > going to happen, because, you know, racism.
>
> No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
> brought the weapon.

You are such a brainwashed idiot. Yes, there's proof. Your posts are proof.

I am happy that a leftist pedophile pos got wasted! I am glad two more idiots
got hurt. I just wish there were more, Rittenhouse's

--
Snoopy <sn...@snoop.com>

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 7:46:28 AM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:09:14 -0000 (UTC)
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:
>
> > The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed to have.
>
> Well, at least we got you to admit that much.

See? You're a retard. He clearly means the pedophile and your pool attempt to
try and switch it IS PROOF, you're a brainwashed little shit. HTH
--
Snoopy <sn...@snoop.com>

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 7:48:01 AM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:17:04 -0800
Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> thought it would be informative for us to know:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:09:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

> > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> > On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:
> >
> > > The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed to have.
> >
> > Well, at least we got you to admit that much.
>
> The other guy with a weapon had a right bicep he wasn't supposed to have.

rotfl, Just spit out my coffee and I have to clean up my kb now. thanksforthat

--
Snoopy <sn...@snoop.com>

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 7:54:22 AM11/20/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:13:01 -0800
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> thought it would be informative for us to know:
lol!!

--
Snoopy <sn...@snoop.com>

Checkmate

Nov 20, 2021, 11:40:20 AM11/20/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 07:54:19 -0500, Snoopy had the audacity to say the
following:

What kind of moron grabs the business end of an AR-15 and tries to yank it
away from the guy with his hand around the pistol grip and finger on the
trigger?

> > They were chasing him. Had they simply stopped chasing him and not
> > attacked him, they would be alive today.
> >
> > > The only reason they?re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
> > > take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.
> >
> > You're stupid, and a fraud. Then again I'm talking to an autistic man
> > who's pretended to be a female on Usenet for the last 10 yrs for some
> > odd reason.
> >
> > > ----------
> > >
> > > The brownshirt is clearly dangerous and needs to be put down, as does
> > > the growing Nazi movement that is enabling the likes of him and that has
> > > a growing presence in political offices and courtrooms across the country.
> > > The sedition caucus should be expelled from Congress, as should the
> > > goosestepper who tweeted the video threatening to kill AOC and Biden, and
> > > they should all be disqualified from ever again running for office. The
> > > judge who was so clearly biased in favor of the brownshirt needs to be
> > > defrocked and disbarred, as does that rapist, Kavanaugh; the latter also
> > > ought to go to jail.
> >
> > You mean the Democratic judge appointed by a Democrat?
> >
> > https://www.npr.org/2021/11/16/1056181659/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-judge-bruce-schroeder-kenosha
> >

> lol!!

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

Checkmate

Nov 20, 2021, 12:13:44 PM11/20/21
Checkmate.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka had the audacity to say the
following:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:35:05 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> >On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:
> >
> >> x-no-archive: yes

> >> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
> >> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
> >> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
> >> pointed a gun right at him.
> >>
> >> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
> >> going to happen, because, you know, racism.
> >
> >No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
> >brought the weapon.
>

> He didn't start anything. The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed
> to have. Kyle was legal. Deal with it.

Vaporized bicep... what can happen when people get stupid:

https://youtu.be/eP05iSzpz94

vallor

Nov 20, 2021, 12:22:17 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:27:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda wrote:

> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> He deserves a statue.
>
> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot. It
> would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he dished
> out at the hands of another vigilante.
>
> Where's Daredevil when we need him?

QUOTATION: That it is better 100 guilty Persons
should escape than that one innocent Person
should suffer,
is a Maxim that has been long and generally
approved. ATTRIBUTION: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter
to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.

If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who
are you to argue with _them_? They have a lot more information
than you do. That's the way American jurisprudence works.

If you have a better idea, please start writing peer-reviewed papers
for your better form of government. Until then -- well, it may suck, but
he's not guilty. Note that he was "not guilty" during the trial, too.

A real teaching moment for the pretend liberals, going to read this
thread now.

But let's (tiau) not have calls for violence, kthx.

--
-v

Checkmate

Nov 20, 2021, 12:25:07 PM11/20/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 07:47:58 -0500, Snoopy had the audacity to say the
following:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:17:04 -0800
> Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> thought it would be informative for us to know:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:09:14 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say the
> > following:
> >

> > > Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> > > On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:

> > > Well, at least we got you to admit that much.
> >
> > The other guy with a weapon had a right bicep he wasn't supposed to have.
> >

> rotfl, Just spit out my coffee and I have to clean up my kb now. thanksforthat

It's a gift...

Checkmate

Nov 20, 2021, 12:28:37 PM11/20/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 07:44:48 -0500, Snoopy had the audacity to say the
following:

The pedo buggered five little boys, aged 5-11, so why was he even on the
street?

Checkmate

Nov 20, 2021, 12:33:49 PM11/20/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 07:42:07 -0500, Snoopy had the audacity to say the
following:

So vigilantism is okay, depending on who's doing it, according to feelthy
Commie peeg Nads. Notice how he calls for "someone" to do the dirty work for
him.

pandora

Nov 20, 2021, 12:48:11 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:22:15 +0000, vallor wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:27:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt!
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> He deserves a statue.
>>
>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as
>> cruel and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting
>> shot. It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what
>> he dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>
>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>
> QUOTATION: That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that
> one innocent Person should suffer,
> is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved. ATTRIBUTION:
> BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.
>
> If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who are you to
> argue with _them_? They have a lot more information than you do.
> That's the way American jurisprudence works.

Indeed.

> If you have a better idea, please start writing peer-reviewed papers for
> your better form of government. Until then -- well, it may suck, but
> he's not guilty. Note that he was "not guilty" during the trial, too.

Again, correct. Innocent until proven guilty.

> A real teaching moment for the pretend liberals, going to read this
> thread now.
>
> But let's (tiau) not have calls for violence, kthx.

I agree. Violence is what got us into this situation in the first
place. I may disagree with the verdict (after all two men are dead and
there should be *some* consequences for that, IMO) but that's how the
cookie crumbles.

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 12:52:05 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:28:26 -0800
Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> thought it would be informative for us to know:
Liberals, that's why

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 1:05:58 PM11/20/21
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:
>
>> The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed to have.
>
>Well, at least we got you to admit that much.

He needs to work on his marksmanship, though. Only got two out of
three.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 1:07:56 PM11/20/21
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/19/2021 6:27 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
>>> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
>>> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
>>> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>>
>>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>>
>> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
>> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
>> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
>> pointed a gun right at him.
>>
>> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
>> going to happen, because, you know, racism.
>
>No, because he's the one who started the fight

Wrong.

sn❄wflake@gmail.c❄m

Nov 20, 2021, 1:10:52 PM11/20/21

>=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n Sat, 2=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= N=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=v 2=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=21 =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=2:27:33 -=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= (UTC), Nadegda wr=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=te:
>
>> Time t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= trigger the right-wing sn=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=wflakes again. Melt, sn=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=wflakes, melt!
>> =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n Fri, 19 N=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=v 2=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=21 18:14:24 -=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=8=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=, Checkmate wr=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=te:
>>
>>> He deserves a statue.
>>
>> It's pr=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=perly called an ir=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n maiden, and it w=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=uld be classified as cruel
>> and unusual n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=w. I'd be satisfied t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= simply hear =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=f him getting sh=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=t. It
>> w=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=uld be p=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=etic justice f=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=r the vigilante t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= get exactly what he dished
>> =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ut at the hands =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=f an=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ther vigilante.
>>
>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>
>QU=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=TATI=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=N: That it is better 1=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= guilty Pers=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ns
>sh=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=uld escape than that =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ne inn=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=cent Pers=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n
>sh=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=uld suffer,
>is a Maxim that has been l=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ng and generally
>appr=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ved. ATTRIBUTI=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=N: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter
>t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.
>
>If s=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=me=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ne has been declared "n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=t guilty" by the jury, wh=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=
>are y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=u t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= argue with _them_? They have a l=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=t m=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=re inf=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=rmati=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=n
>than y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=u d=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=. That's the way American jurisprudence w=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=rks.
>
>If y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=u have a better idea, please start writing peer-reviewed papers
>f=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=r y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ur better f=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=rm =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=f g=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=vernment. Until then -- well, it may suck, but
>he's n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=t guilty. N=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=te that he was "n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=t guilty" during the trial, t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?==?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=.
>
>A real teaching m=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ment f=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=r the pretend liberals, g=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=ing t=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?= read this
>thread n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=w.
>
>But let's (tiau) n=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=t have calls f=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=r vi=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=lence, kthx.

Maybe it was merely a /hyp=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=thetical/ threat, like the =?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=nes y=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=u defended as "free speech" a few m=?UTF-8?B?4p2E?=nths back? kthx.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 1:14:05 PM11/20/21
Kenosha Police Detective Martin Howard agreed with defense attorney
Mark Richards that Rittenhouse had repeatedly shouted "Friendly!" as
he was being chased and that Rosenbaum appeared to be gaining ground
on Rittenhouse.

Richards also described how Rosenbaum had come out from behind a car
to meet Rittenhouse before the shooting, saying to the detective:
"Correct me if I’m wrong, but this looks like the classic ambush."

Proven wrong. NEXT!!!!
PROVEN WRONG. NEXT!!!!

>https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1461761720939167745
>
>----------
>Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.

They were both terrorist criminals that attacked Kyle with murderous
intent , and they got righteously shot for their trouble.

>The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
>take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.
>----------
>
>The brownshirt is clearly dangerous and needs to be put down

The terrorists got put down by Kyle.

And we know none of you will do anything about it except destroy
private property of local merchants that have nothing to do with the
case, because you're all nuts.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 1:15:23 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 18:10:51 -0000 (UTC), sn?wflake@gmail.c?m wrote:

> [...]

Nah. Self-defense is a common, natural thing.

He did clean the streets of some terrorist thugs, though.

%

Nov 20, 2021, 1:21:10 PM11/20/21
On 2021-11-20 11:04 a.m., Skeeter wrote:
> Self defense,

i'm waiting to get noted and reported

pandora

Nov 20, 2021, 1:28:13 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:04:46 -0700, Skeeter wrote:
> Self defense,

That's what the jury decided so that's it.
One wonders just why he had a rifle with him in the first place though.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 1:30:36 PM11/20/21
Perfect for defending yourself against antifa / BLM terrorists.

pandora

Nov 20, 2021, 1:32:11 PM11/20/21
He could have just not gone there.

%

Nov 20, 2021, 1:49:03 PM11/20/21
check the gun laws for that state

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 1:50:55 PM11/20/21
So could the three terrorists. Why couldn't they have stayed home and
molested kids and abused their family like they usually did?

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 2:30:01 PM11/20/21
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:13:01 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-paul: yes

Well, at least you admit it now.

> On 11/19/2021 6:55 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.
>
> They were chasing him. Had they simply stopped chasing him and not
> attacked him, they would be alive today.

And who else wouldn't be? Remember, they were pursuing an active shooter to
apprehend him and protect others. Without their actions Rittenhouse's
rampage might have racked up a much higher body count. A lot of mass shooters
with ARs have gotten well up into the double digits.

>> The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
>> take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.
>
> You're stupid, and a fraud. Then again I'm talking to an autistic man
> who's pretended to be a female on Usenet for the last 10 yrs for some
> odd reason.

Utter nonsense, and an argumentum ad hominem, besides. You have not addressed
the statement above:

"The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
take a gun across state lines and start shooting people."

That's because it completely torpedoes your "case", such as it was, and you
have no intellectually honest recourse other than to admit defeat. But you
won't do that either, and so nonsense and ad homs are all you have left.

SPNAK!

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 2:33:45 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 19:29:59 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:13:01 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-paul: yes
>
>Well, at least you admit it now.
>
>> On 11/19/2021 6:55 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.
>>
>> They were chasing him. Had they simply stopped chasing him and not
>> attacked him, they would be alive today.
>
>And who else wouldn't be? Remember, they were pursuing an active shooter to
>apprehend him and protect others. Without their actions Rittenhouse's
>rampage might have racked up a much higher body count. A lot of mass shooters
>with ARs have gotten well up into the double digits.

Now we can take out HUNDREDS of antifa/BLM terrorists without worry!

Thanks, Kyle!

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 2:44:40 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:22:15 +0000, vallor wrote:

> If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who
> are you to argue with _them_? They have a lot more information
> than you do.

Wrong: the prosecution was barred by that biased far-right so-called
"judge" from presenting a lot of evidence regarding Rittenhouse's
motives, including the video of him saying he'd like to get his AR
and shoot some "shoplifters".

The fact is, he obtained a weapon illegally, transported that weapon
across state lines, went looking for a fight, and found one, then had the
nerve to cry "self-defense" later on.

He's a brownshirt and a sociopathic mass-shooter. He belongs in jail or in
a morgue. If there's any justice, he'll pick another fight and not get
quite so lucky and end up shot with his own weapon.

Meanwhile, judging by the thread list here I seem to have acquired some
fresh rent-free digs in "Snoopy"'s head ...

Lefturds

Nov 20, 2021, 3:01:44 PM11/20/21
On 20 Nov 2021, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> posted some

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:48:14 -0800 (PST), bigdog
><geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 2:30:00 PM UTC-5, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,

>>> Well, at least you admit it now.

>>> And who else wouldn't be? Remember, they were pursuing an active
>>> shooter to apprehend him and protect others. Without their actions
>>> Rittenhouse's rampage might have racked up a much higher body count.
>>> A lot of mass shooters with ARs have gotten well up into the double
>>> digits.
>>
>>Since Kyle Rittenhouse only shot people who came after him, there's no
>>reason to believe he would have shot anyone if not attacked. He was
>>witness to lots of property crimes and he never once fired a shot at
>>any of those people. He resisted those people by using a fire
>>extinguisher to put out a fire and that act is what provoked Joseph
>>Rosenbaum to attack him. It is preposterous to claim he was an active
>>shooter because he ran for three blocks toward the police line without
>>firing a shot at anyone. Is that how an active shooter acts. Calling
>>him an active shooter is a gross distortion of the facts.
>
> Nadegda never met a fact he couldn't distort.

And like Rudy, talks a lot of shit, but can't walk the talk.

%

Nov 20, 2021, 3:07:50 PM11/20/21
On 2021-11-20 12:43 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> i can help with that
>

> hi

the noter reporter guy runned off ,
i got a foot of snow last night ,
good thing i stalked up yesterday

hi

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 3:12:18 PM11/20/21
Maybe we can try to get them to fist fight each other.

upo

Nov 20, 2021, 3:35:09 PM11/20/21
On 20 Nov 2021, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> posted some

> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 2:44:40 PM UTC-5, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt! On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:22:15 +0000, vallor wrote:
>> > If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who
>> > are you to argue with _them_? They have a lot more information
>> > than you do.
>> Wrong: the prosecution was barred by that biased far-right so-called
>> "judge"
>
> Appointed by a Democrat.
>
>> from presenting a lot of evidence regarding Rittenhouse's
>> motives, including the video of him saying he'd like to get his AR
>> and shoot some "shoplifters".
>
> Judges make rulings all the time regarding the admissability of
> evidence and they make those rulings based on established rules of
> evidence. If they err in making such rulings, they risk having the
> trial overturned on appeal.
>>
>> The fact is, he obtained a weapon illegally, transported that weapon
>> across state lines, went looking for a fight, and found one, then had
>> the nerve to cry "self-defense" later on.
>
> It remains to be seen whether the purchase was illegal. His 18 year
> old friend bought the rifle with the understanding that Kyle would
> take possession when he turned 18 at which time it would be perfectly
> legal for his friend to give or sell the rifle to Kyle. That case has
> yet to go to trial so it is unclear whether any crime was committed by
> that understanding. In any case, it was perfectly legal for Kyle to be
> in possession of the weapon since he only needed to be 16 to possess a
> long barreled weapon. There is no evidence he went looking for a
> fight. He saw lots of rioting and acts of arson that evening but
> didn't shoot anyone until one of the rioters attacked him.
>>
>> He's a brownshirt and a sociopathic mass-shooter.
>
> The FBI defines a mass shooting as one in which a single shooter kills
> four or more people in a single event so your use of the term is just
> another ploy to demonize a kid who committed no crimes.
>
>> He belongs in jail or in
>> a morgue. If there's any justice, he'll pick another fight and not
>> get quite so lucky and end up shot with his own weapon.
>
> Another of your vigilante fantasies. I wonder if any of you will have
> the guts to carry out your threats.

No danger there. Nadegda is all mouth and no toilet paper.

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 3:41:08 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:59:52 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 19:44:38 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
> <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:22:15 +0000, vallor wrote:
>>
>>> If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who
>>> are you to argue with _them_? They have a lot more information
>>> than you do.
>>
>> Wrong: the prosecution was barred by that biased far-right so-called
>> "judge" from presenting a lot of evidence regarding Rittenhouse's
>> motives, including the video of him saying he'd like to get his AR
>> and shoot some "shoplifters".
>
> It didn't exist.

Liar:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9909775/Prosecutors-want-Rittenhouse-video-trial.html

----------
Prosecutors are seeking to show Kyle Rittenhouse's trial a video of
him talking about shooting suspected shoplifters
----------

>> The fact is, he obtained a weapon illegally, transported that weapon
>> across state lines, went looking for a fight, and found one, then had the
>> nerve to cry "self-defense" later on.
>
> No he did not take it across state lines

Liar:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/11/19/22789148/kyle-rittenhouse-open-carry-gun-laws-public-safety-editorial

----------
Last year, Rittenhouse took an AR-15-style assault rifle and a medical kit
to Kenosha, Wisconsin. He crossed state lines ...
----------

>> He's a brownshirt and a sociopathic mass-shooter. He belongs in jail or in
>> a morgue. If there's any justice, he'll pick another fight and not get
>> quite so lucky and end up shot with his own weapon.
>
> He's a true American who is tired of the left's bullshit.

That's how brownshirts describe each other.

We will crush you, just like we did in the 1940s.

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 3:42:18 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 11:29 AM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:13:01 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-paul: yes
>
> Well, at least you admit it now.

That was an imperative statement, not declarative.

>> On 11/19/2021 6:55 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.
>>
>> They were chasing him. Had they simply stopped chasing him and not
>> attacked him, they would be alive today.
>
> And who else wouldn't be? Remember, they were pursuing an active shooter to
> apprehend him and protect others. Without their actions Rittenhouse's
> rampage might have racked up a much higher body count. A lot of mass shooters
> with ARs have gotten well up into the double digits.

Except the only people he shot were people who threatened to kill him,
then chased and attacked him.

>>> The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
>>> take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.
>>
>> You're stupid, and a fraud. Then again I'm talking to an autistic man
>> who's pretended to be a female on Usenet for the last 10 yrs for some
>> odd reason.
>
> Utter nonsense, and an argumentum ad hominem, besides. You have not addressed
> the statement above:
>
> "The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
> take a gun across state lines and start shooting people."

I just refuted it multiple times. Had they not threatened to kill him,
chased and then attacked him, they would be alive. The video and the
witness testimony proves that.

Had the police been enforcing the law and arresting the rioters and
looters and violent criminals, Kyle Rittenhouse would never have
travelled to WI and the convicted child molester and
menstruating-person-beater would still be alive.

> That's because it completely torpedoes your "case", such as it was, and you
> have no intellectually honest recourse other than to admit defeat. But you
> won't do that either, and so nonsense and ad homs are all you have left.
>
> SPNAK!
>
> <snicker>

Putting your fingers in your ear and shouting LALALALALALALA is not
victolly.

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 3:45:38 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes
The problem is basic logic and common sense will do nothing to these
people. We are up against a virulent religion I would argue is even
more dangerous than reactionary Islam. Facts don't matter to a true
believer, they bounce off like a bb gun against an M1A2. The tank just
keep rolling on, destroying shit, just like the
looters/burners/destroyers of civilization.

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 3:45:45 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:01:41 +0000, Lefturds, an obvious sock puppet,
drooled:

> On 20 Nov 2021, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> drooled some
>
>> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 11:48:14 -0800 (PST), bigdog
>> <geowri...@gmail.com> drooled:

>>> Since Kyle Rittenhouse only shot people who came after him, there's no
>>> reason to believe he would have shot anyone if not attacked.

Wrong:

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-seeks-to-admit-video-of-rittenhouse-in-separate-incident-threatening-to-shoot-men-with/article_cddeb29f-5a86-5151-ab20-a3834456304e.html

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 3:57:34 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 9:22 AM, vallor wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:27:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> He deserves a statue.
>>
>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
>> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot. It
>> would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he dished
>> out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>
>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>
> QUOTATION: That it is better 100 guilty Persons
> should escape than that one innocent Person
> should suffer,
> is a Maxim that has been long and generally
> approved. ATTRIBUTION: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter
> to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.
>
> If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who
> are you to argue with _them_? They have a lot more information
> than you do. That's the way American jurisprudence works.
>
> If you have a better idea, please start writing peer-reviewed papers
> for your better form of government. Until then -- well, it may suck, but
> he's not guilty. Note that he was "not guilty" during the trial, too.
>
> A real teaching moment for the pretend liberals, going to read this
> thread now.
>
> But let's (tiau) not have calls for violence, kthx.

Wow, some integrity, finally. Well said, vallor.

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 3:58:12 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes
More integrity, awesome. I love it.

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 4:02:27 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:42:13 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-nazi-archive: yes
>
> Had the police been enforcing the law and arresting the rioters and
> looters and violent criminals, Kyle Rittenhouse would never have
> travelled to WI

Victim-blaming bullshit.

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 4:03:47 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:45:35 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-nazi-archive: yes
>
> Facts don't matter to a true believer, they bounce off like a bb gun

How ironic.

Shall I post the video of him fantasizing about shooting "shoplifters"
just two weeks before his gun rampage again, kook?

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 4:04:22 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 12:45 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:01:41 +0000, Lefturds, an obvious sock puppet,
> drooled:

> Wrong:
>
> https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-seeks-to-admit-video-of-rittenhouse-in-separate-incident-threatening-to-shoot-men-with/article_cddeb29f-5a86-5151-ab20-a3834456304e.html

So did he shoot anybody other than the people who threatened to kill him
then chased and attacked him? You just advocated killing him here.
That makes you a killer too, by that standard. When are you going to
turn yourself in?

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 4:08:36 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:57:31 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-nazi-archive: yes
>
> Wow, some integrity, finally.

How ironic.

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 4:11:14 PM11/20/21
x-paul-derby: shire

On 11/20/2021 1:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:42:13 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-nazi-archive: yes
>>
>> Had the police been enforcing the law and arresting the rioters and
>> looters and violent criminals, Kyle Rittenhouse would never have
>> travelled to WI
>
> Victim-blaming bullshit.

How can it be victim blaming? There was no crime, so they are not victims.

Fact-ignoring bullshit. Why did Rittenhouse go there in the first
place? Hm?

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 4:12:54 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 1:03 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:45:35 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-nazi-archive: yes
>>
>> Facts don't matter to a true believer, they bounce off like a bb gun
>
> How ironic.
>
> Shall I post the video of him fantasizing about shooting "shoplifters"
> just two weeks before his gun rampage again, kook?
You mean like you just posted openly calling for someone to murder him?

pandora

Nov 20, 2021, 4:20:22 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:44:23 -0700, Skeeter wrote:
> You didn't watch the trial?

Only some of it.

Nadegda

Nov 20, 2021, 4:20:39 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 13:11:08 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-nazi-archive: yes
>
> On 11/20/2021 1:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:42:13 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>>
>>> x-nazi-archive: yes
>>>
>>> Had the police been enforcing the law and arresting the rioters and
>>> looters and violent criminals, Kyle Rittenhouse would never have
>>> travelled to WI
>>
>> Victim-blaming bullshit.
>
> Why did Rittenhouse go there in the first place?

Because he is a fascist thug who wanted an excuse, however flimsy, to go
and murder some of his political opponents.

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 4:34:10 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 1:20 PM, Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 13:11:08 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-nazi-archive: yes
>>
>> On 11/20/2021 1:02 PM, Nadegda wrote:
>>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!

>>> Victim-blaming bullshit.
>>
>> Why did Rittenhouse go there in the first place?
>
> Because he is a fascist thug who wanted an excuse, however flimsy, to go
> and murder some of his political opponents.

Yeah, OK, whatever. When are you going to bring back Fakey?

%

Nov 20, 2021, 4:38:40 PM11/20/21
On 2021-11-20 2:03 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> 63 today, got a small job to do tomorrow make a few bucks

i'm snow blowing everything

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 5:26:45 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:45:43 -0000 (UTC)
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:
Fake news, dude.

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

%

Nov 20, 2021, 5:35:26 PM11/20/21
On 11/20/2021 4:03 PM, Pissbum Tony Eaks aka Skeeter wrote:
> got a small job to do tomorrow make a few bucks

don't forget your bib and knee pads, pissbum

https://imgur.com/a/QGOYd1C LOL

EchoFire

Nov 20, 2021, 5:54:35 PM11/20/21
Don't talk about the Trump's like that.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 7:36:15 PM11/20/21
Correct. Already proven.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 20, 2021, 7:37:26 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:03:46 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:45:35 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-nazi-archive: yes
>>
>> Facts don't matter to a true believer, they bounce off like a bb gun
>
>How ironic.
>
>Shall I post the video of him fantasizing about shooting "shoplifters"
>just two weeks before his gun rampage again, kook?

Any normal person wants to shoot looters. What's wrong with that?

%

Nov 20, 2021, 7:51:33 PM11/20/21
On 2021-11-20 2:49 p.m., Skeeter wrote:
> is that like a gay Eskimo?

i don't know what and american would do ,
why would i know what an eskimo would do

Felix K.

Nov 20, 2021, 8:22:07 PM11/20/21

Janithor

Nov 20, 2021, 9:02:42 PM11/20/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 5:22 PM, Felix K. wrote:
> https://medium.com/@jonesvery_75001/kyle-rittenhouse-is-evil-e882f754f14

Yeah that kind of talk is really going to help things. Proof the far
left is a new fundamentalist religion. Yikes. Zarqawi would be proud.

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 9:39:17 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:41:06 -0000 (UTC)
Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:

We kicked your commie asses then too, nadnigguh?

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

Snoopy

Nov 20, 2021, 9:42:40 PM11/20/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:45:35 -0800
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> thought it would be informative for us to know:
Well said.

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

166p1

Nov 21, 2021, 12:37:40 AM11/21/21
On 11/20/21 12:22 PM, vallor wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:27:33 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda wrote:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
>> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:14:24 -0800, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> He deserves a statue.
>>
>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
>> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot. It
>> would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he dished
>> out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>
>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>
> QUOTATION: That it is better 100 guilty Persons
> should escape than that one innocent Person
> should suffer,
> is a Maxim that has been long and generally
> approved. ATTRIBUTION: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter
> to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.
>
> If someone has been declared "not guilty" by the jury, who
> are you to argue with _them_? They have a lot more information
> than you do. That's the way American jurisprudence works.
>
> If you have a better idea, please start writing peer-reviewed papers
> for your better form of government. Until then -- well, it may suck, but
> he's not guilty. Note that he was "not guilty" during the trial, too.
>
> A real teaching moment for the pretend liberals, going to read this
> thread now.
>
> But let's (tiau) not have calls for violence, kthx.

But that was THEN. Today, juries are expected - threatened
if needed - to produce the POLITICALLY CORRECT 'verdict'.

Expect the Rittenhouse jury to be doxxed, harassed, attacked,
terrorized, maybe killed. THAT will teach the NEXT jury what's
expected of them ....

And some are tempted to do the same to 'Woke' jurors and
executives and policy-makers.

In short, we've become China/Cuba/Venezuela/NK/Myanmar these
days. "Justice" is no longer blind - but has a Little Red
Book in its pocket. And the equal-but-opposite opposition,
they'd have Justice with a bunch of Goebbels propaganda
leaflets in her pocket. There's everything BUT a middle
now, meaning there is NO "Justice". That tends to lead
to some VERY bad things ... like a total national implosion
that will badly screw all. Sorry, neither of todays "sides"
will yeild a Better/Greater America.

I worked long and hard all my life, doing it the right way.
Will I now have to go to the Great White North as a refugee
from US chaos ? Maybe I better refresh my French ....

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 1:51:31 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:35:05 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:31:40 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>>>
>>> It's properly called an iron maiden, and it would be classified as cruel
>>> and unusual now. I'd be satisfied to simply hear of him getting shot.
>>> It would be poetic justice for the vigilante to get exactly what he
>>> dished out at the hands of another vigilante.
>>>
>>> Where's Daredevil when we need him?
>>
>> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
>> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
>> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
>> pointed a gun right at him.
>>
>> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
>> going to happen, because, you know, racism.
>
> No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
> brought the weapon.

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 1:53:26 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:55:56 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:39:08 -0800, Janithor wrote:

>>> No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
>>> brought the weapon.
>>
>> You're a liar
>
> ... says the liar.
>
> https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-rittenhouse-trial-begins-1.6233850
>
> ----------
> Kyle Rittenhouse initiated confrontation with 1st man he fatally shot
> ----------
>
> https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1461761720939167745
>
> ----------
> Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum are victims. They should be alive today.
>
> The only reason they’re not is because a violent, dangerous man chose to
> take a gun across state lines and start shooting people.
> ----------

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

> The brownshirt is clearly dangerous and needs to be put down, as does
> the growing Nazi movement that is enabling the likes of him and that has
> a growing presence in political offices and courtrooms across the country.
> The sedition caucus should be expelled from Congress, as should the
> goosestepper who tweeted the video threatening to kill AOC and Biden, and
> they should all be disqualified from ever again running for office. The
> judge who was so clearly biased in favor of the brownshirt needs to be
> defrocked and disbarred, as does that rapist, Kavanaugh; the latter also
> ought to go to jail.

100% agreement here.

The goosestepper who threatened AOC is named Gosar, IIRC, by the way.

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 1:54:28 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:45:43 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:01:41 +0000, Lefturds, an obvious sock puppet,
> drooled:
>> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> drooled some
>>> <geowri...@gmail.com> drooled:

> Wrong:
>
> https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-seeks-to-admit-video-of-rittenhouse-in-separate-incident-threatening-to-shoot-men-with/article_cddeb29f-5a86-5151-ab20-a3834456304e.html

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 1:56:33 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:26:42 -0500, Snoopy wrote:
> Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:
>> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:01:41 +0000, Lefturds, an obvious sock puppet,
>> drooled:
>> > <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> drooled some

>> Wrong:
>>
>> https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-seeks-to-admit-video-of-rittenhouse-in-separate-incident-threatening-to-shoot-men-with/article_cddeb29f-5a86-5151-ab20-a3834456304e.html
>
> Fake news, dude.

Wrong:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/kenosha-news/

"Factual Reporting: HIGH"

No failed fact checks in the last 5 years.

SPNAK!

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 1:58:39 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:20:37 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 13:11:08 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>>>
>>> Victim-blaming bullshit.
>>
>> Why did Rittenhouse go there in the first place?
>
> Because he is a fascist thug who wanted an excuse, however flimsy, to go
> and murder some of his political opponents.

This.

This is the key point here, which underscores the evil of both
Rottenhouse and his equally rotten supporters.

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 2:07:36 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:37:20 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:03:46 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
>> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:45:35 -0800, Janithor wrote:
>>> Facts don't matter to a true believer, they bounce off like a bb gun
>>
>> How ironic.
>>
>> Shall I post the video of him fantasizing about shooting "shoplifters"
>> just two weeks before his gun rampage again, kook?
>
> Any normal person wants to shoot looters.

No. Normal people don't want to kill people.

> What's wrong with that?

If you have to ask, then you're a sociopath who ought to be locked up.

But we knew that about you already, didn't we?

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 2:09:37 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:45:35 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> The problem is basic logic and common sense will do nothing to these
> people.

And it's "sayonara" for irony meter #8579821.

*sigh*

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 2:11:50 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:09:14 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:07:10 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:
>
>> The guy had a weapon, one he wasn't supposed to have.
>
> Well, at least we got you to admit that much.

Ko0k walked right into that one. Good play, Nadegda!

*snicker*

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 2:14:47 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:41:06 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:59:52 -0700, Fred Oinka oinked:
>>>
>>> Wrong: the prosecution was barred by that biased far-right so-called
>>> "judge" from presenting a lot of evidence regarding Rittenhouse's
>>> motives, including the video of him saying he'd like to get his AR
>>> and shoot some "shoplifters".
>>
>> It didn't exist.
>
> Liar:
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9909775/Prosecutors-want-Rittenhouse-video-trial.html
>
> ----------
> Prosecutors are seeking to show Kyle Rittenhouse's trial a video of
> him talking about shooting suspected shoplifters
> ----------

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

>>> The fact is, he obtained a weapon illegally, transported that weapon
>>> across state lines, went looking for a fight, and found one, then had the
>>> nerve to cry "self-defense" later on.
>>
>> No he did not take it across state lines
>
> Liar:
>
> https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/11/19/22789148/kyle-rittenhouse-open-carry-gun-laws-public-safety-editorial
>
> ----------
> Last year, Rittenhouse took an AR-15-style assault rifle and a medical kit
> to Kenosha, Wisconsin. He crossed state lines ...
> ----------

SPANKY-SPANKY!

*snicker*

>>> He's a brownshirt and a sociopathic mass-shooter. He belongs in jail or in
>>> a morgue. If there's any justice, he'll pick another fight and not get
>>> quite so lucky and end up shot with his own weapon.
>>
>> He's a true American who is tired of the left's bullshit.
>
> That's how brownshirts describe each other.
>
> We will crush you, just like we did in the 1940s.

Hear, hear!

kensi

Nov 21, 2021, 2:18:41 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 18:02:39 -0800, Janithor wrote:
> On 11/20/2021 5:22 PM, Felix K. wrote:
>> https://medium.com/@jonesvery_75001/kyle-rittenhouse-is-evil-e882f754f14
>
> Yeah that kind of talk is really going to help things. Proof the far
> left is a new fundamentalist religion.

Nonsense. The religion in that article is two thousand years old.

> Yikes. Zarqawi would be proud.

Who is "Zarqawi", ko0ky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Janithor

Nov 21, 2021, 2:34:31 AM11/21/21
x-no-archive: yes

On 11/20/2021 10:51 PM, kensi wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:35:05 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

>>> Yeah, he killed a convicted child molester who openly stated he was
>>> going to kill Rittenhouse and then chased him down and tried to grab his
>>> weapon. The other was bashing him with a skateboard while the 3rd
>>> pointed a gun right at him.
>>>
>>> But no, Rittenhouse is just supposed to sit there and let whatever's
>>> going to happen, because, you know, racism.
>>
>> No, because he's the one who started the fight and he's the one who
>> brought the weapon.
>
> SPANKY-SPANKY!
>
> *snicker*

Hi Paul.

Kustaa

Nov 21, 2021, 3:35:03 AM11/21/21
In article <sncqmt$9in$8...@news.mixmin.net>
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:20:37 +0000, Nadegda wrote:

> >> Why did Rittenhouse go there in the first place?
> >
> > Because he is a fascist thug who wanted an excuse, however flimsy, to go
> > and murder some of his political opponents.
>
> This.
>
> This is the key point here,

The key point is self-defense, "NOT GUILTY" by a jury of his
peers.

You can rant until you die and it will not change a thing.

If one of you little libtards think you're going to get revenge
by killing him, it still won't change anything.

We'll get the satisfaction of watching one or more of you
ignorant fools rot in jail for the rest of your lives or get the
big needle in the arm.

Either way, you lose and you'll still be wrong.

Kustaa

Nov 21, 2021, 3:50:03 AM11/21/21
In article <sncqf2$9in$6...@news.mixmin.net>
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:45:43 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 20:01:41 +0000, Lefturds, an obvious sock puppet,
> > drooled:
> >> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> drooled some

> > Wrong:
> >
> > https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-seeks-to-admit-video-of-rittenhouse-in-separate-incident-threatening-to-shoot-men-with/article_cddeb29f-5a86-5151-ab20-a3834456304e.html

<SLAP>

The law doesn't work that way. You lying cunts don't get to
stack the deck with irrelevant unrelated crap to get the result
you want.

Kustaa

Nov 21, 2021, 4:10:03 AM11/21/21
In article <sncqd4$9in$5...@news.mixmin.net>
The goosestepper here is named Nadegda and kensi.

Kustaa

Nov 21, 2021, 4:15:03 AM11/21/21
In article <sncqj0$9in$7...@news.mixmin.net>
Yes you're wrong.

Trial is over. You and libtardia lost. Go home and drink some
rat poison. Die bitter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 21, 2021, 6:22:33 AM11/21/21
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:07:35 -0000 (UTC), kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:37:20 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>>
>>> How ironic.
>>>
>>> Shall I post the video of him fantasizing about shooting "shoplifters"
>>> just two weeks before his gun rampage again, kook?
>>
>> Any normal person wants to shoot looters.
>
>No. Normal people don't want to kill people.

Yes. Normal people want to kill looters.

Does that make you want to change your plans for the weekend?

Snoopy

Nov 21, 2021, 7:07:34 AM11/21/21
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:18:38 -0000 (UTC)
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 18:02:39 -0800, Janithor wrote:
> > On 11/20/2021 5:22 PM, Felix K. wrote:
> >> https://medium.com/@jonesvery_75001/kyle-rittenhouse-is-evil-e882f754f14
> >
> > Yeah that kind of talk is really going to help things. Proof the far
> > left is a new fundamentalist religion.
>
> Nonsense. The religion in that article is two thousand years old.
>
> > Yikes. Zarqawi would be proud.
>
> Who is "Zarqawi", ko0ky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
> alias.

He finally broke out the Kensi sock. Dude, get a life.
--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>

Snoopy

Nov 21, 2021, 7:10:50 AM11/21/21
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 07:14:46 -0000 (UTC)
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> thought it would be informative for us to know:

Your leftist argument about Kyle Rittenhouse is the same as "She shouldn't
dress like that if she didn't want to get raped."

Wake up, drink some coffee, get off the hookah.

--
Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com>
It is loading more messages.