decline 2022 09

1 view

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 3:51:35 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2ggbhy98> internationalman.com

It Will Happen Suddenly ..

.. As thorough a distraction as the media .. have provided, the average
person has begun to recognise that something is fundamentally wrong. He now
has a gut feeling that, even if he is not well-versed enough to describe in
economic terms what is incorrect in the endless chatter he sees on his
television, he now senses that the situation will not end well ..
Many of those who observe the daily news reports are beginning to figure
out that they are being fed misinformation. Many are beginning to recognise
that neither political party truly represents them or, for that matter, is
even concerned for their welfare ..

> <https://archive.is/0iG2r>
> <https://archive.is/WXhli>
> .. Bad Moon Rising ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 4:00:35 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2mq6vgtc> news.cn

U.S. reputation deteriorates, status declines ..

The United States has become shorthand for democratic decline and
disinformation, home to citizens who react to dissatisfaction by rejecting
reality, and to institutions that are increasingly hollowed out ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/y3mpntrn>
>
> .. America is a failing state

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 4:10:54 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2hugbd2l> theweek.com

America's declining life expectancy, explained ..

- Why ..? .. COVID .. Rise in accidental deaths and drug overdoses ..
- Is the U.S. doing worse or better than other countries ..? Worse ..
- Is this just a short-term thing? Unfortunately, no ..

Researchers have had a tough time finding a silver bullet explanation ..
"Fail to explain a problem that feels broader .. appears to be driven by
a range of factors, including "diseases linked to social and economic
privation, a healthcare system with glaring gaps and blind spots, and
profound psychological distress." ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2qfr7fyj>
>
> America descends steadily into a deadly dystopia

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 4:20:59 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2mtyrpsa> theamericanconservative.com

.. The ongoing investigation of American operations in Afghanistan.
According to the report, the DOD left approximately $7.1 billion in
U.S.-funded equipment behind in the country ..

The Taliban celebrated by parading captured American equipment.
Subsequent video footage showed fighters riding Humvees, carrying M16s,
and even flying a Black Hawk ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/4ctvyapm>
>
> General consensus for the trigger of the U.S. decline is usually 9/11 ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 4:30:42 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2n45c4s2> msn.com

.. Steep decline in U.S. productivity in second quarter

U.S. worker productivity plunged in the second quarter, leading
to the largest year-on-year decline on record .. Hours worked
increased at a 2.7% rate in the second quarter .. Unit labor
costs - the price of labor per single unit of output - shot up at
a 10.2% rate ..

Lesser productivity means more inflation.

> <https://archive.is/dt0ei>
>
> .. As long as US productivity lags, inflation will persist ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 6:30:37 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2eyl5ys8> mises.org

America's Secret Government by Proxy

There are 1,271 counterterrorist, homeland security, and intelligence
organizations; 1,931 private sector analogues; 10,000 locations of these
organizations .. To make matters worse, the line between private and
public is obscure in this industry .. They have no profit-and-loss test
to determine if their efforts are worth the money taken from citizens ..
Government endeavors must continually disseminate propaganda to convince
citizens that the endeavor is useful ..

Naturally, the need to justify the existence of government - propaganda
- evolves into techniques to disseminate that propaganda in addition to
censoring opposition to it ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/2eyl5ys8>

> <https://tinyurl.com/2kupq2kj>
>
> .. Inverted totalitarian state ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 6:35:58 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2ky6x5rj> theguardian.com

The most important economic and political issues facing this country
are the extraordinary levels of income and wealth inequality, the
rapidly growing concentration of ownership, the long-term decline of
the American middle class and the evolution of this country into
oligarchy. We know how important these issues are because our ruling
class works overtime to prevent them from being seriously discussed.
They are barely mentioned in the halls of Congress, where most
members are dependent on the campaign contributions of the wealthy
and their Super Pacs. They are not much discussed in the corporate
media, in which a handful of conglomerates determine what we see, hear
and discuss ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/y7tw7qgy>
>
> Sanders' long record promoting American imperialism ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 6:40:25 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2zq8gq79> barrons.com

The U.S. Is Exporting Natural Gas and Importing High Prices

.. Rising exports of natural gas have helped lift U.S. prices to their
highest levels in well over a decade. By fueling sky-high gas prices,
liquefied natural gas exports are boosting utility bills for homes and
businesses, adding lighter fluid to the nation's inflation crisis. Yet
as gas consumers suffer, U.S. drillers are making more money than ever ..
As the U.S. exports more and more gas, there's less supply left for
domestic consumers. Gas utilities, power companies and gas-dependent
industries now must compete with one another for the remaining gas
supplies. The bidding war has not only lifted prices, it's also
depleted gas stockpiles well below their five-year average, raising the
specter of supply shortages next winter.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2pdfjxdp>
>
> Nearly Half of CFOs Expect a Recession in North America by 2023

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 6:45:41 PMSep 2
<https://archive.is/jBx9V> nytimes.com

This year, for the first time since the National Assessment of
Educational Progress tests began tracking student achievement in
the 1970s, 9-year-olds lost ground in math, and scores in reading
fell by the largest margin in more than 30 years. The declines
spanned almost all races and income levels ..

> <https://archive.is/nnPbc>
>
> School Is for Wasting Time and Money

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 6:50:36 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2o2govol> startribune.com

America is drying up

This has been the summer of vanishing rivers and drying reservoirs ..
In the desert of the American Southwest, booming in population, states
are squabbling over how to divvy the diminishing supply of water from
the Colorado River .. There is no real reason to believe the West's
megadrought will break ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2gawn9nt>
>
> .. America is the epicentre of the Monkeypox disease

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 6:56:03 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2oy9rgfz> trentonian.com

If you think the worst of energy-driven inflation is over, you're
unfortunately very wrong. While prices at the gas pump have settled from
mid-summer highs, electricity bills are soaring on the back of surging
natural gas prices. Regulators, grid operators, and utilities are warning
that the nation's power supply is growing alarmingly less reliable.

Europe's energy crisis is pulling prices up and destabilizing markets
everywhere .. European electricity prices have soared so high, that
they're equivalent to $1,000 per barrel of oil .. The U.S. is flirting
with a similar disaster .. Natural gas prices are at 14-year highs,
quintupling from where they were as recently as the fall of 2020. Power
prices are beginning to surge .. And now there's deep and growing concern
Americans are going to be paying far more for a far less ..

> <https://archive.is/kpv9O>
>
> Heating Your Home Will Hurt This Winter ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 2, 2022, 7:00:33 PMSep 2
<https://tinyurl.com/2fkew6nx> house.gov

When Biden became president, instead of returning control to the American
people, Democrats began spending furiously on their personal political
agenda .. which sparked the worst inflation crisis in 40 years ..
With prices on everything from gas to groceries skyrocketing, Democrats
once again put their political priorities ahead of the people's concerns ..
Lurking behind all of this reckless government spending is a desire to
impose the will and vision of politicians and bureaucrats on society ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yhogts97>
>
> Out-of-Control Spending ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 3, 2022, 1:00:34 PMSep 3
<https://tinyurl.com/2jezvppa> theeconomiccollapseblog.com

.. The Next Economic Crisis Has Already Begun ..

"Layoff tsunami" .. has now started .. Approximately half of all U.S.
companies anticipate that they will be eliminating jobs over the next 12
months. Needless to say, a "tsunami of layoffs" is only going to accelerate
the new housing crash that we are now witnessing .. Meanwhile, an
increasing number of renters are getting behind on their rent payments ..
Huge numbers of evictions and foreclosures are on the horizon, and the
middle class is going to be absolutely eviscerated by this crisis .. Enjoy
the rest of the summer while you still can, because the U.S. economy is
only going to go downhill from here ..

Things aren't good, and it will be getting worse.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2jh8q92t>
>
> Average Credit-Card Debt Soars By 13%, Largest Increase Since 1999 ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 3, 2022, 1:10:47 PMSep 3
<https://tinyurl.com/2lemnrhz> lockhaven.com

Americans are now deeper in debt than at any other time in our nation's
history. Especially acute are mounting debts on past-due mortgage payments,
student loans and medical bills ..

Criminal minds would turn to scams to exploit those suffering ..
"Do not hang up," the robocall voice sternly instructs.
"Your case has been referred to law enforcement for nonpayment. A warrant
for your arrest is being issued." Millions have gotten these prerecorded
phony phone calls .. My husband and I get at least one every other day ..

Some opioid pills and/or drinking some alcohol can help get relaxed.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2f2xf527>
>
> .. Cocaine production has hit record levels ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 3, 2022, 1:15:38 PMSep 3
<https://tinyurl.com/2p2qodum> thewashingtonstandard.com

America's public schools have never been worse than they are right now.
Test scores are falling, and many of our kids cannot read, write, speak
or do basic math effectively. As a result, each level of education has
had to be "dumbed down", because each year the next incoming class has
been woefully unprepared at the previous level. This is one of the big
reasons why many tests these days require only answers that are true/false
or multiple choice. Our kids are simply not equipped to handle much more
than that. Sadly, this is true even at the college level. I spent eight
years earning three degrees at a couple of the best public institutions
in America, and the level of education that I received was exceedingly
poor .. Of course things have only gotten far worse since then ..

Whatever we are doing, it is clearly not working ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2zr9nqep>
>
> .. The United States' education system is failing ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 3, 2022, 4:25:49 PMSep 3
<https://tinyurl.com/2lu6kxyw> timesunion.com

.. They're so often wrong in their confidence ..

Political conversations are .. shaped by, obviously, what Americans
know - and, less obviously, what they think they know .. In recent
research .. results show that many Americans think they know much
more about politics than they really do. Knowledge deficit, confidence
surplus .. Political overconfidence ..

The herd of zombies was indoctrinated to believe they aren't zombies.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2fhlngoq>
>
> .. Voters have a diminishing capacity to understand ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 3, 2022, 4:30:52 PMSep 3
<https://tinyurl.com/2j9av6pa> americanthinker.com

.. Banana Republic .. "lawless society where the monkeys rule

Looking around the United States today, it's hard to say we don't fit his
meaning. Nearly 80% of Americans believe we live under a two-tiered
system of justice .. Not only do Americans believe the country is lawless,
they're also convinced that it is being run by a barrel of monkeys!
Clearly, Americans "get" that we're living in a "banana republic" today ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2h8jjm2n>
>
> .. The American dream became the American scream

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 3, 2022, 4:35:27 PMSep 3
<https://tinyurl.com/2f3cp6po> independent.org

America's Coming National Debt Crisis

America is trillions of dollars in debt. And the problem is projected to
get much worse. So, what are the consequences when the bill comes due?
As of 2021, the federal government was in the hole by $23 trillion dollars.
If all that government debt got called in tomorrow, every household in
America would get a bill for more than $175,000 ..

> <https://archive.is/NfR9J>
>
> An immoral and terrible public policy

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 9:56:19 AMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2gf86ybl> internationalman.com

The Western-System is More Fragile Than Ever ..

.. Infrastructure is largely privatized and forms a natural monopoly,
extracting rent from citizens directly while the taxes paid, ostensibly for
said services, remains high. It is a double taxation system which has
eroded the middle class, together with the de-industrialization .. which
eroded the working class, offshoring their jobs while increasing the
profits of the 1%. The situation we find ourselves in now is one where the
West finds itself burdened with an over indebted economy, where the middle-
class rely on credit to finance their living standards, and the government
relies on debt issuance to finance these living standards. I can't think of
a more fragile system than credit being used for consumption rather than
production ..

> <https://archive.is/KHgG7>
>
> It's time to bet against America ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 10:01:12 AMSep 4
<https://archive.is/F5uFN> theepochtimes.com

Economic Crisis: The End of 'An Era of Abundance'

Government intervention in the U.S. economy over the past several years
has extended far beyond anything we've experienced since the Second World
War .. Federal debt has skyrocketed to 130 percent of gross domestic product
.. Declining living standards .. Companies are starting to cut jobs ..
Investment for political rather than economic reasons .. Americans see the
results at the grocery store .. More intervention is necessary to fix it ..
The question is, how long will it persist until it finally collapses ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2eohxrp3>
>
> America's Economy Is In Trouble ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 10:05:52 AMSep 4
<https://archive.is/MtkFl> niagara-gazette.com

.. The demise of American music

Once there was American pop music, and lots of it .. And now? ..
To be brief there are few national, across-the-generational-board
hits these days .. What in tarnation HAS happened to American pop
music? The subject is a large one, indeed .. But it's certainly a
sad development, isn't it? ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/y86kduf8>
>
> The Korean Wave and the Decline of American Order

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 10:10:44 AMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2kw4e79o> americanforests.org

Seed shortage: America's quiet crisis

There's a massive and growing problem in forests across the United States
that is not being talked about nearly enough .. It's a crisis of seeds.
Simply put, we don't have enough of them ..

> <https://archive.is/xHgFO>
>
> Today's America: An Economy of Shortages

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 10:15:41 AMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2n7b64n4> americandigest.com

New York City is already a hellscape of crime and moral
decay. Now an authoritarian crackdown will complete the
dystopian motif. New York City Mayor Eric Adams has vowed
to interview, monitor social media, and conduct door-to-
door checks on people ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/288q64oz>
>
> .. Living In A Dystopian Nightmare ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 3:46:05 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2jx5gp2b> dailymail.co.uk

Former President Donald Trump slammed President Biden and the Democratic
party at a rally on Saturday .. 'As you know this week, Joe Biden came to
.. give the most vicious, hateful and divisive speech ever delivered by an
American president, vilifying 75 million citizens - plus probably another
75 to 150, if we want to be accurate about it,' Trump said ..

'He's an enemy of the state, you want to know the truth.'

'They're against God .. Trump said of the 'the radical left Democrat party.'

> <https://tinyurl.com/2j9av6pa>

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 3:55:35 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2q6hrmdv> newsweek.com

Big Business' Lobbying Is Fueling America's Inflationary Woes

America's biggest retailers are raking in massive profits, even as the
American people struggle to make ends meet. This year, as inflation
rates set 40-year highs, big box stores are looking to make record
profit margins. Now, some of those retailers have set their sights on
consumers' credit cards to further grow their bottom lines ..

> <https://archive.is/V6hwz>
>
> American capitalism is not serving most Americans

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 4:00:26 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2od67sbl> axios.com

.. Black Americans harbor little hope for change ..

64% of Black Americans polled say the increased focus on issues of race
and racial inequality has not led to changes that improve Black people's
lives .. Only 13% say equality for Black people is extremely or very
likely .. After centuries of oppression, racial disparities remain the
norm in America ..

> <https://archive.is/lrIjl>
>
> 42% Of Americans Say They Can't Afford Vacation

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 4:06:06 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2phbjr38> pressdemocrat.com

I have owned my house in the Luther Burbank Gardens historic neighborhood
for 30 years, in which time the neighborhood has gone downhill severely
because of drugs and street people .. In the Luther Burbank Gardens area,
crime is high, with any item left in a backyard at risk of being stolen.
Syringes can be found lying around and human feces are everywhere.

Property values in Luther Burbank Gardens .. will go down ..

The entire America goes down.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2ogol3ca>
>
> American civilization is being destroyed ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 4:10:33 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2nvpujug> dailycaller.com

Polio Outbreak Caused Because People Are Literally Ingesting Human Feces ..

Polio outbreaks in New York and London are spreading, in part, through human
feces and bad sanitation habits .. Authorities then discovered the virus
spreading throughout the wastewater systems both in London and in various
parts of New York, indicating that more cases are going undetected .. That's
why health officials are now surveilling wastewater in New York ..

> <https://archive.is/43SeB>
>
> .. More fecal matter .. Overloading the sewer systems ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 4:15:53 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2z6gqwgs> nydailynews.com

New Jersey town cuts down trees to keep homeless away

The Ocean County Township cut down several trees that provided shelter
for a homeless population .. The Police Department's Quality of Life Unit
had received complaints that unhoused folks "were harassing people,"
urinating in public and "defecating between cars" near the township's
Town Square, where trees provided ample shade for loiterers .. One woman
who works for a tax preparation company reportedly said she filed a
grievance after coming across human feces on the sidewalk ..

NIMBY

> <https://tinyurl.com/2lxq844f>
>
> I look at America these days and I weep for what once was

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 4, 2022, 4:20:34 PMSep 4
<https://tinyurl.com/2lhfj8hd> realclearpolitics.com

Recent studies show that the lockdowns that kneecapped our economy were
not an effective deterrent against the spread of the disease. The closure
of schools set back, perhaps irreparably, the education of millions of
children. The trillions of dollars the federal government rushed out the
door to mask the problems their policies created are now a case study of
waste, fraud, and abuse .. Those COVID failures, and myriad others,
underscore the incompetence of our leaders ..

And they lust to rule the world.

No way babe.

> <https://archive.is/p6WjG>
>
> Between the stupid and the evil ..

NoBody

Sep 5, 2022, 10:00:27 AMSep 5
On Sun, 4 Sep 2022 17:05:03 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:
The only "music" today consists of endless "n" words that only
minorities may repeat. Kinda of funny that yoiu use the term
"minority" when they can control what you say and do.

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 10:51:39 AMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2hbuspp6> orientalreview.org

.. Only Fools Don't Yet Recognize That America Has Become A Dictatorship

If America really IS a dictatorship, then - since NO dictatorship CALLS
itself one - the 'news'-media in that country WON'T publicize the fact
that it IS such a thing, but will instead always declare that this regime
is instead a democracy, and thereby continue to spread the regime's (the
dictatorial Government's) lie about itself ..

Propaganda is a core component of ANY empire, in order to 'justify' what
it is doing. EVERY empire is built upon lies .. America's propaganda has
been systematized and institutionalized, building upon the model of the
British Empire, but not calling itself an "Empire," because the U.S.
regime makes an even bigger deal of its being a 'democracy' and thus no
"empire" at all; it's therefore an even bigger scam than any of those
were; it's replacing "capitalism versus communism" by "democracy versus
dictatorship," so as to universalize its actually imperialistic lie .. It
needs to fool lots of people in order to win ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/2hbuspp6>

> <https://tinyurl.com/2nu3x8ex>
>
> United States a failed state? Water crisis would indicate yes

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 11:45:42 AMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2fw4qoct> thehill.com

Most voters think something is wrong with our democracy .. Our political
system is a complete mess. The political class .. instead of working to
solve problems, it goes out of its way to create new problems ..

Even worse are the bureaucrats .. Health bureaucrats completely botched our
response to COVID-19 .. Public school bureaucrats took incompetence to a
new level ..

Some in the intelligence community, which once was so good at undermining
and overthrowing foreign governments it didn't like, turned their attention
to undermining and then overthrowing our elected leadership ..

The Biden administration has done a lot of harm in the last two years, a
lot more than many of us could have anticipated. I knew it was going to be
bad; I didn't think it would be this bad ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2baorblm>
>
> American "Democracy" as a Dead Parrot ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 12:21:06 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2khnp4ot> theeconomiccollapseblog.com

.. Economic Crash As The Fall Of 2022 Approaches

The fact that we are seeing so many parallels between what is
transpiring now and what transpired 14 years ago should deeply
alarm all of us. We appear to be on the precipice of another
economic crash, and all of the "solutions" that our leaders
give us just seem to make things even worse ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/2khnp4ot>

> <https://archive.is/F5GQy>
>
> .. Today's American Crisis Is Different ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 12:31:15 PMSep 6
<https://archive.is/i2qgL> marshallnewsmessenger.com

Dear Dad, .. I am constantly wondering how I would explain to you what
has happened to the country that your father sought as a refuge .. I am
afraid you would not recognize the place. You left us in a world coming
undone .. but you could not have had any inkling about how swiftly
things would fall apart ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yc76n2jh>
>
> .. America Building Bombs While Our Bridges Collapse ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 12:40:49 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2en9h8rc> rollingstone.com

.. Inside the Overdose Crisis Sweeping Fort Bragg

A staggering total of 109 soldiers assigned to Fort Bragg died in 2020
and 2021. Dozens have lost their lives there to drug overdoses .. Yet
there has been no acknowledgment from the Army or reporting in the
national press on any aspect of this phenomenon, nor word one from any
member of Congress ..

> <https://archive.is/vp6vU>
>
> GOATS AND BOATS

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 12:50:37 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2jutcyjx> usawatchdog.com

Fraud, Lies, Psyops, Cheating ..

.. The real approval rating for Biden is 11% to 12% .. This is why the
Democrat strategy must include fraud, lies, psyops, cheating and rigging for
Midterms come November. They sure as heck do not have any policy to make the
lives of ordinary Americans better .. Don't fall for the psyops. You are not
hearing any good ideas from Democrats because they don't have any ..

It's doubtful that any political faction in the US have good ideas nowadays.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2o3ovvef>
>
> The FBI and the justice department have become vicious monsters ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 12:55:36 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2gmzkjgv> troymedia.com

The coming energy crisis .. How did things get so bad, so fast?

It's been obvious for months that a global energy crisis was coming.
Then last Monday, just when we thought things couldn't get any
worse, the chief executive of Shell predicted that Europe is headed
for a multi-winter energy crisis, with consequences that cascade
around the world ..

> <https://archive.is/9dLdu>
>
> America Could Face Its Own Gas Crisis ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 1:00:33 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2esphpxy> washingtontimes.com

America's school curriculum: Garbage ..

.. Not to judge someone "just because they want to have sex
with a 5-year-old." .. Call pedophiles "minor-attracted persons"
instead ..

> <https://archive.is/gIjwy>
>
> Armed robbers go free under the Democrats

Byker

Sep 6, 2022, 1:05:32 PMSep 6
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:tf7ubf$3v1rf$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/2esphpxy> washingtontimes.com
>
> Call pedophiles "minor-attracted persons" instead ..

That's what the LGBTQ crowd is calling it, as they try to try to get kiddie
cyber-porn legalized in California, under the assumption that "it's OK to
look, just don't touch..."

www.avg.com

Byker

Sep 6, 2022, 1:12:53 PMSep 6
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:tf7ubf$3v1rf$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> <https://tinyurl.com/2esphpxy> washingtontimes.com
>
> Call pedophiles "minor-attracted persons" instead ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 1:40:42 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2fb7evkc> amgreatness.com

.. Neo-totalitarian performance piece at Independence Hall .. The
melodramatic red lighting, the presence of armed Marines flanking the
president, and Biden's hectoring, gesticulating delivery .. Leni
Riefenstahl, as someone noted, would have been proud .. A year or so
back, I might have thought that the theatrics were inadvertent. I
have changed my mind. Having watched Biden's Justice Department morph
into an American Stasi with the FBI conducting predawn raids against
various Trump supporters, arresting former aides and confiscating the
mobile phones and other property of his lawyers, I now think that
the tactics of intimidation are part of a larger strategy .. None of
this is adventitious ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2fcwcdus>
>
> .. the Federal Bureau of Intimidation

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 1:45:41 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2mrybzyu> usnews.com

Nearly half of all U.S. crashes happen on rural roads .. Traffic
fatalities are soaring nationwide .. Rural road deaths .. increased in
2020, as happened on other types of roads across the country. Numbers
of deaths on all types of rural roads - including interstate, arterial
and collector/local - grew again in 2021 ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yfwqdnen>
>
> American Roads Are Getting Significantly Deadlier

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 4:35:37 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2j22q4ru> commondreams.org

.. Stop Pretending America Is a Functioning Democracy

There is a fatal disconnect between a political system that promises
democratic equality and freedom while carrying out socioeconomic
injustices that result in grotesque income inequality and political
stagnation. Decades in the making, this disconnect has extinguished
American democracy ..

Corporations and the billionaire class have won. There are no
institutions, including the press, an electoral system that is little
more than legalized bribery, the imperial presidency, the courts or
the penal system, that can be defined as democratic. Only the fiction
of democracy remains ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/2j22q4ru>

> <https://tinyurl.com/2kupq2kj>
>
> .. Inverted totalitarian state ..

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 4:40:37 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2eehvb4j> usatoday.com

'Full-time work doesn't pay' ..

More than one-third of U.S. families that work full time year-round do not
earn enough to cover a basic family budget, according to a recent report ..
The report <https://is.gd/jutoKG> found that 35% of families who work full
time don't earn enough for basic necessities such as housing, food, medical
care, transportation to work, child care and minimal household expenses ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2lq6cssl>
>
> .. Federal Reserve declares war on the working class

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 4:45:36 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2z3gotnt> inkstickmedia.com

America is hurting. Even as .. wealthy Americans are thriving, tens
of millions of Americans are struggling to keep food on the table
and secure adequate healthcare ..

Throwing these vast sums at war and preparation for war routinely
accounts for at least half of the US government's discretionary
budget, coming at the expense of domestic investments that could
seriously address the plagues of poverty, disease, and environmental
devastation ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2qo9xmtx>
>
> People don't want to move to America anymore

Oleg Smirnov

Sep 6, 2022, 6:11:29 PMSep 6
<https://tinyurl.com/2p4ruf72> upenn.edu

The future of decline in America ..

It is inevitable that the U.S. economy will be eclipsed by China and other
nations .. And, in fact, it might be very good .. American identity as
based on pure power - the greatness, the biggest, and the best forever -
needs to be phased out .. Those narratives that 'America is the greatest.
America is the best,' .. are not only past their expiration date
generationally, they're just not politically, socially, historically useful
anymore ..

> <https://archive.is/Cyo6H>
>
> .. The world can see America's decline

Oleg Smirnov