Jenin: IDF kills wanted Palestinian

torresD

Mar 28, 2006, 3:37:59 AM3/28/06
How do they know the Palestinian is wanted?

Why not arrest the Palestinian and put him on trial?

Why doesn't the IDF submit the evidence they have
to back up their claim that the Palestinian is wanted?

It shouldn't be enough to say someone is a terrorist
and kill him, you should have to prove that in a court
of law, otherwise you are just as bad as the so called
"terrorist".

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3233092,00.html

BernardZ

Mar 28, 2006, 6:42:17 AM3/28/06
In article <HB6Wf.11050$sL2....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
torr...@hotmail.com says...

Imagine if the PA was a civilized place?

Then all Israel or anyone else would have to do is get a judge to make a
ruling that this Palestinian is to be brought in to stand trial. The PA
would if they were civilized like almost every other place in the world
would extradite him to face justice.

--
People were participants not observers in history.

Observations of Bernard - No 97

AnonMoos

Mar 28, 2006, 7:49:22 AM3/28/06
You say that like it's a bad thing...

--
Hamas motto: &#1604;&#1575; &#1573;&#1604;&#1607; &#1604;&#1607;&#1605;
&#1573;&#1604;&#1575; &#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1608;&#1578;&#1548;

Yosemite Sam

Mar 28, 2006, 12:22:27 PM3/28/06
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:37:59 GMT, " torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!

>How do they know the Palestinian is wanted?

In:

New Yawk?

Caliphonya?

Seattle?

Texas?

torresD

Mar 28, 2006, 12:24:06 PM3/28/06

"BernardZ" <DontB...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

> How do they know the Palestinian is wanted?

>> Why not arrest the Palestinian and put him on trial?

>> Why doesn't the IDF submit the evidence they have
>> to back up their claim that the Palestinian is wanted?

>> It shouldn't be enough to say someone is a terrorist
>> and kill him, you should have to prove that in a court
>> of law, otherwise you are just as bad as the so called
>> "terrorist".

> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3233092,00.html

> Imagine if the PA was a civilized place?
>
> Then all Israel or anyone else would have to do is get a judge to make a
> ruling that this Palestinian is to be brought in to stand trial. The PA
> would if they were civilized like almost every other place in the world
> would extradite him to face justice.

Bingo!
Why isn't it done that way, in the "light unto all nations"?
The whole thing is ridiculous!
If the Israeli authorities are claiming that this person
is a "terrorist" why not arrest him, submit their evidence,
and if he is convicted of causing the death of innocent human beings,
he should face the appropriate penalty for that.

But to declare, without offering any proof, whatsoever,
that someone is a terrorist and go out and kill him is
the work of a terrorist nation.

torresD

Mar 28, 2006, 12:57:43 PM3/28/06

"AnonMoos" <anon...@io.com> wrote in message

> You say that like it's a bad thing...

It is a bad thing, when anyone, is gunned down,
based on allegations, that have not been proven or disproven,
in a court of law.

Yes, that is a bad thing.

No one should be gunned down for any reason.

However, if a government agency, suspects an individual of wrongdoing,
of criminal activity, it behooves that body, to have the suspect arrested,
tried in a court of law, with legal representation provided for the suspect,
as well as a prosecutor to present evidence against that person.

If convicted that individual should face appropriate punishment.

However, to label someone a terrorist and then kill him
makes you a terrorist.

docremington

Mar 28, 2006, 1:09:59 PM3/28/06
torresD wrote:
> "BernardZ" <DontB...@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > How do they know the Palestinian is wanted?
>
> >> Why not arrest the Palestinian and put him on trial?
> >> Why doesn't the IDF submit the evidence they have
> >> to back up their claim that the Palestinian is wanted?
> >> It shouldn't be enough to say someone is a terrorist
> >> and kill him, you should have to prove that in a court
> >> of law, otherwise you are just as bad as the so called
> >> "terrorist".
>
> > http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3233092,00.html
> > Imagine if the PA was a civilized place?
> > Then all Israel or anyone else would have to do is get a judge to make a
> > ruling that this Palestinian is to be brought in to stand trial. The PA
> > would if they were civilized like almost every other place in the world
> > would extradite him to face justice.
>
> Bingo!

Where?

> Why isn't it done that way, in the "light unto all nations"?

Obviously, because palisimians are not the light unto nations.

> The whole thing is ridiculous!
> If the Israeli authorities are claiming that this person
> is a "terrorist" why not arrest him, submit their evidence,
> and if he is convicted of causing the death of innocent human beings,
> he should face the appropriate penalty for that.

Actually, why not just shoot the bastard dead as per the 3-rd Geneva
convention? He is not a legit combatant, protected by it, after all. It
will be fair and according to "the international law", thumped so much
here.

> But to declare, without offering any proof, whatsoever,
> that someone is a terrorist and go out and kill him is
> the work of a terrorist nation.

Are we forgetting "international law" when it suits us yet?

L Alpert

Mar 28, 2006, 1:25:55 PM3/28/06

" torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "AnonMoos" <anon...@io.com> wrote in message
>> You say that like it's a bad thing...
>
> It is a bad thing, when anyone, is gunned down,
> based on allegations, that have not been proven or disproven,
> in a court of law.
>
> Yes, that is a bad thing.
>
> No one should be gunned down for any reason.
>
> However, if a government agency, suspects an individual of wrongdoing,
> of criminal activity, it behooves that body, to have the suspect arrested,
> tried in a court of law, with legal representation provided for the
> suspect,
> as well as a prosecutor to present evidence against that person.
>
> If convicted that individual should face appropriate punishment.
>
> However, to label someone a terrorist and then kill him
> makes you a terrorist.

"The Koran is our constitution, Jihad is our way, and death for the sake of
God is our highest aspiration," Hamas lawmaker Hamed Bitawi said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060328/wl_nm/mideast_hamas_vote_dc_4

Wonderful people......

drda...@yahoo.com

Mar 28, 2006, 2:06:53 PM3/28/06
I agree. I am convince that over time, a nice palestinkian local would
have asked the man to hand over his AK-47, then proceeded to make a
citizens arrest and hand the alleged terrorist over to the Israeli
authorities.

AntiZ...@hotmail.com

Mar 28, 2006, 2:53:05 PM3/28/06
BernardZ wrote:
> In article <HB6Wf.11050$sL2....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> torr...@hotmail.com says...
> > How do they know the Palestinian is wanted?
> >
> > Why not arrest the Palestinian and put him on trial?
> >
> > Why doesn't the IDF submit the evidence they have
> > to back up their claim that the Palestinian is wanted?
> >
> > It shouldn't be enough to say someone is a terrorist
> > and kill him, you should have to prove that in a court
> > of law, otherwise you are just as bad as the so called
> > "terrorist".

Spot on.

> > http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3233092,00.html
>

> Imagine if the PA was a civilized place?

Imagine if Israel was a moral and civilized nation instead of racist
and immoral regime. Perhaps then the Israeli regime would not be a
pariah among nations.

> Then all Israel or anyone else would have to do is get a judge to make a
> ruling that this Palestinian is to be brought in to stand trial. The PA
> would if they were civilized like almost every other place in the world
> would extradite him to face justice.

Gee, that would be a very good start Bernie. Imagine if Israel
actually did charge a person with a crime and used a legal system to
arrest and charge people as called for under International law, instead
of using cold blooded murder to suppress those who simply oppose the
illegal occupation of their homeland by the Israeli regime.

Today, the IDF is shooting children for sport and then later claiming
they were wanted, but as TorresD accurately points out, never say what
the victim was wanted for or if it was a crime that warranted execution
without trial.

Just think Bernie, the Israeli regime could reduce its annual war
crimes by nearly 10% per year.

torresD

Mar 28, 2006, 2:57:39 PM3/28/06

<AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Anytime there is an allegation, an accusation,
especially when such allegations can result in very
serious consequences for the accused,
it is very important that evidence be demanded
and presented to back up whatever allegations are being
made.

How can a civilized society operate otherwise?!

You cannot just kill people, just on say so.

AntiZ...@hotmail.com

Mar 28, 2006, 4:13:27 PM3/28/06
I agree wholeheartedly, but since when has Israel been a civilized
society? Israel uses these murders of so-called "wanted" people to
punish civilians for speaking out against the occupation, to incite
more retaliation for their murder and yet the world so far has allowed
them to get away Scot free. Last night on PBS, Syrian president
Bashar Al-Assad was on Charlie rose for an hour long interview. The
show was very good with Barshar Al-Assad being very frank about
Israel's illegal occupation and the need to enforce UNSCR 242 and other
international laws to bring about peace. If you can catch it on a
re-run or read the transcripts when they become available, I highly
recommend it.

docremington

Mar 28, 2006, 4:50:52 PM3/28/06
AntiZ...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I agree wholeheartedly, but since when has Israel been a civilized
> society?
> Israel uses these murders of so-called "wanted" people to
> punish civilians for speaking out against the occupation, to incite
> more retaliation for their murder and yet the world so far has allowed
> them to get away Scot free.

It is something new, Thermodore, so, shooting is now called "speaking".
Well then, the IDF spoke a terrorist in accordance with the
"international law". What is wrong with it?

> Last night on PBS, Syrian president
> Bashar Al-Assad was on Charlie rose for an hour long interview.

And talked dumb things, no doubt.

AnonMoos

Mar 28, 2006, 9:33:52 PM3/28/06
" torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>"AnonMoos" <anon...@io.com> wrote in message news:442930D2...@io.com...

>> You say that like it's a bad thing...

> It is a bad thing, when anyone, is gunned down, based on
> allegations, that have not been proven or disproven, in a court of
> law. Yes, that is a bad thing.

I was being semi-flippant, but the answer is already in BernardZ's
posting URL:<news:MPG.1e93cc27a...@west.Usenet-News.net>
and my posting URL:<news:44230E7A...@io.com> . If the Arabs
were to ever recognize that a crime is a crime (even when committed
by their own side), instead of embracing a philosophy of blatant raw
"immoralism" (or "the right to do wrong"), then things would be a lot
better in many ways all around. But as long as Arabs glorify and
celebrate their criminals precisely and exactly BECAUSE of the crimes
they commit (and carry through this attitude by refusing to cooperate
in bringing any Arab who commits crimes against Iraelis to justice,
no matter how loathesome and vile those crimes may be), then Israel
will take whatever measures it deems necessary to safeguard its
survival and continued existence, regardless of alleged Palestinian
"legalities". No doubt it would be better to bring criminals in
(where they can be interrogated, among other things), rather than
"gunning them down". But if bringing in a terrorist would involve
significant risk to the lives of his men, then any Israeli commander
will prefer to "gun him down" rather than letting him run free, or
risking his own men's lives.

That's the reality of Israel's choices today, and if the Arabs don't
like it, then they should look in the mirror, because it was Arab
conduct which set many of the parameters within which Israel makes
such choices.

> However, to label someone a terrorist and then kill him makes you a
> terrorist.

No it doesn't -- and only postmodern deconstructionist "there is no
such thing as objective truth" ultra-relativist "moral equivalence"
types like you claim that it does!

serwad

Mar 29, 2006, 7:03:03 PM3/29/06

<drda...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Ah, do not worry, whatever goes around, comes around, when they start
slitting Jew throats you will be running back to Russia