Citizens ridicule Zionist warning posters

Abu-Alwafa

Jan 13, 2004, 12:19:52 PM1/13/04
Citizens ridicule Zionist warning posters
Jan 12, 2004, 07:39

Nablus - Inhabitants of the Ras Al-Ein suburb in the West Bank city of
Nablus woke up yesterday to find Zionist posters stuck on their house
doors warning them of cooperating with Palestinian resistance
fighters.

The Zionist army statement said that the occupation authorities would
demolish the houses of citizens extending any kind of assistance to
what the statement described as "terrorists".

The army command had distributed similar statements in the city a few
months ago.

Citizens expressed dismay and ridiculed the statement, affirming that
the resistance fighters could never be considered as terrorists but
rather freedom fighters.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/

Ed Debevic

Aug 3, 2022, 4:03:52 PM8/3/22
On 13 Jan 2004 09:19:52 -0800, almared...@yahoo.com (Abu-Alwafa)
wrote:
The zionist facists pigs still occupy Palestine, but the fight to push
them into the sea will never cease.

Peeler

Aug 3, 2022, 5:16:30 PM8/3/22
On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 16:03:48 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, now FORGING as Ed Debevic, whined again:

> The zionist facists pigs still occupy Palestine, but the fight to push
> them into the sea will never cease.

And it will never succeed! However your WHINING will never cease, you
endlessly whining gay neo-nazitard! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."