'Torture in a good cause'

Faris Jawad

Jun 15, 2004, 1:26:09 PM6/15/04
'Torture in a good cause'

THE trap of colonial war is closing on the invading forces in Iraq. US armed
forces are now realising that crushing military superiority is not enough to
save them from hostage-taking, ambushes and other deadly assaults. For
soldiers on the ground the occupation of Iraq is fast becoming a descent
into hell.

http://mondediplo.com/2004/06/01leader

Allah My Ass

Jun 15, 2004, 9:30:45 PM6/15/04
I didn't think I would ever think this, but it seems like Saddam
Hussein's reign of torture in Iraq might have had some good solid
reasoning behind it. The Iraqis seem to ungrateful to have been
liberated, so unwilling to grasp freedom when it is offered to them,
so vile and violent, that it seems like they are begging to be
tortured. I think Saddam Hussein and the Baath party did not just
torture and execute hundreds of thousands of mostly Shiite citizens
just to stay in power. At some point, it must be actually rewarding
and gratifying to torture to death some of those repulsive Shiite
bastards. And the also the Sunnis who mutilated and burned alive those
American contractors. It doesn't take long to be turned to torture and
murder in that country, because the people there are already so
hateful, treacherous, ingnorant, cowardly, and hypocritcal.

They should let Saddam out again, he would really show those Muslim
filth what it means to be brought in line. The so-called torture by
the Americans would be looked back on fondly as the assembly lines
were fired up again to cleanse the country of Shiite troublemakers.
I'd love to see what they cooked up for that fat piggy boy Al Sadr. I
bet they would cook him alive in oil or something.

William Brennan

Jun 16, 2004, 3:35:33 PM6/16/04
hm...@yahoo.com (Allah My Ass) wrote in message news:<c507ac84.04061...@posting.google.com>...

Dear Allah My Ass,

I see that you are finally grasping the concept of HOW muslims
MUST be governed. Too Bad the top-dogs in Washington didn't see that.
Too bad the majority of the world abhors violence. The Muslims don't
abhor it. Saddam didn't. Neither does ANY of the other heads of state
in the Middle East. Ever notice that they are all tyrants just like
Saddam was in Iraq? Ever notice that Israel is trweating them in the
ONLY way the understand?

Okay, so you've learned something. What does that education tell
you about how we should treat those asshoiles in the future? What does
it tell you about the way Israel treats them? :^)

Bill Brennan

Ed Debevic

Aug 3, 2022, 11:06:55 PM8/3/22
On 16 Jun 2004 12:35:33 -0700, ltvt...@yahoo.com (William Brennan)
wrote:
The israelis are no better in theit treatment of the Palestinians than
the Nazis were in their handling of the jews in Poland

Peeler

Aug 4, 2022, 2:20:34 AM8/4/22
On Thu, 04 Aug 22 03:06:53 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING again as Ed Debevic, whined again:

> The israelis are no better in theit treatment of the Palestinians than
> the Nazis were in their handling of the jews in Poland

Where are the Israeli gas chambers and death camps, Loose Sphincter, you
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard?

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

geoff

Aug 4, 2022, 7:41:56 PM8/4/22
On 4/08/2022 3:06 pm, Ed Debevic wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2004 12:35:33 -0700, ltvt...@yahoo.com (William Brennan)
Israel is trweating them in the
>> ONLY way the understand?
>>
>> Okay, so you've learned something. What does that education tell
>> you about how we should treat those asshoiles in the future? What does
>> it tell you about the way Israel treats them? :^)
>>
>> Bill Brennan
>

> The israelis are no better in theit treatment of the Palestinians than
> the Nazis were in their handling of the jews in Poland

Well, to be fair, the nazis were a little more extreme. And based on
socio-political ideals rather than religious folk-tales/fairy-stories ....

geoff

Derek Smalls

Aug 17, 2022, 6:05:34 AM8/17/22
You do know that Hitler had a battalion (or The Boche equivalent) of
islamists - the present generation of islamists is simply endavouring to
continue the work of the The Third Reich.