Doocy Asks Biden Why He Sounds So Sick. Biden Starts Talking About Kissing Grandkids

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 7:20:09 AM12/7/21
When asked why he sounds so sick, President Joe Biden began talking
about kissing grandkids Friday.

"First of all, Mr. President, your voice sounds a little different, are
you OK?" Fox News' Senior White House Correspondent Peter Doocy asked.

"I'm okay, I have a test everyday to see, a COVID test," said Biden,
who sounds congested. "What I have is a one-and-a-half-year-old
grandson who had a cold who likes to kiss his Pop. And kissing my, uh,
anyways. So, it's just a cold."

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1466800460627685388

Biden gave an address Friday, discussing the November jobs report but
briefly turning away from the microphone to cough into his hand,
according to CNN.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says "older adults are
more likely to get very sick from COVID-19. Getting very sick means
that older adults with COVID-19 might need hospitalization, intensive
care, or a ventilator to help them breathe, or they might even die. The
risk increases for people in their 50s and increases in 60s, 70s, and
80s."

Biden is fully vaccinated.

--
Let's go Brandon!