Transgender Women Banned In UK's Female Hospitals

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Oct 6, 2023, 3:46:22 PM10/6/23
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/transgender-women-banned-in-uk-s-
female-hospitals/ar-AA1hIp8Q

The British government will reportedly ban transgender individuals from
female hospital wards.

The country will also prevent convicted sex offenders from changing their
gender.

This move will undoubtedly enrage far leftists who have supported sex
changes and biological males who want to use services or facilities
reserved for females. (Trending: Illegal Immigrant Deported 9 Times
Commits Heinous Crime

The Tory Party’s top members will announce crackdowns on the excesses of
the transgenderism movement.

Health Secretary Steve Barclay will announce a war on “wokery” in the
healthcare system.

Barclay said, “We need a common-sense approach to sex and equality issues
in the NHS. That is why I am announcing proposals for clearer rights for
patients.” (Trending: As Fauci’s Net Worth Surpasses $11 Million,
Americans Take A Closer Look At His Disturbing Lies)

“And I can confirm that sex-specific language has now been fully restored
to online health advice pages about cervical and ovarian cancer and the
menopause.”

“It is vital that women’s voices are heard in the NHS and the privacy,
dignity and safety of all patients are protected.”

The Safeguarding Alliance campaign group has been pushing for the ban.

The chief executive of the group, Emily Konstantas, said, “No longer will
the rights of a sex offender be given priority over the protection of
societies most vulnerable.”

“This change could not have come quick enough and is the biggest change to
safeguarding legislation to date.”

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging jew BARRY Z. SHEIN

Oct 6, 2023, 5:23:10 PM10/6/23
On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 19:46:20 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
<democrat-...@mail.house.gov> wrote:

>https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/transgender-women-banned-in-uk-s-
>female-hospitals/ar-AA1hIp8Q
>
>The British government will reportedly ban transgender individuals from
>female hospital wards.
>
>The country will also prevent convicted sex offenders from changing their
>gender.
>
>This move will undoubtedly enrage far leftists who have supported sex
>changes and biological males who want to use services or facilities
>reserved for females. (Trending: Illegal Immigrant Deported 9 Times
>Commits Heinous Crime
>
>The Tory Party’s top members will announce crackdowns on the excesses of
>the transgenderism movement.
>
>Health Secretary Steve Barclay will announce a war on “wokery” in the
>healthcare system.
>
>Barclay said, “We need a common-sense approach to sex and equality issues
>in the NHS. That is why I am announcing proposals for clearer rights for
>patients.” (Trending: As Fauci’s Net Worth Surpasses $11 Million,
>Americans Take A Closer Look At His Disturbing Lies)
>
>“And I can confirm that sex-specific language has now been fully restored
>to online health advice pages about cervical and ovarian cancer and the
>menopause.”

You mean to say 'transgender women' are not eligible for cervical and
ovarian cancers???

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"