"I Realize I'm In The Crosshairs Of The Woke Mob Right Now": Unvaccinated Aaron Rodgers Speaks

1 view

Ubiquitous

Nov 7, 2021, 12:24:39 PM11/7/21
Two days after testing positive for COVID-19 and being dragged through
the mud for misleading the public on his vaccination status, Green Bay
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers went on the record to tell his side
of the story.

“I realize I’m in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before
my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I’d like to
set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out
there about myself right now,” Rodgers began on “The Pat McAfee Show.”

In August, Rodgers was asked by a member of the media whether or not he
was vaccinated, to which he told the media that he was “immunized.”
Most believed that this meant he had received the vaccine, until
Rodgers tested positive on Wednesday causing him to miss the Packers
upcoming game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

“First of all, I didn’t lie in the initial press conference,” Rodgers
said. “During that time, it was a witch hunt that was going on across
the league where everybody in the media was so concerned about who was
vaccinated and who wasn’t and what that meant … And at the time, my
plan was to say that I had been immunized. It wasn’t some sort of ruse
or lie. It was the truth.”

Aaron Rodgers just went off on NFL media over their covid
obsession and their attacks on him over being unvaccinated.
Enjoy: pic.twitter.com/YXvWATWVaj

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) November 5, 2021

Rodgers went on to discuss how he isn’t an “anti-vaxx flat earther,”
but a “critical thinker” and that he believes in “bodily autonomy.”

“Not to have to acquiesce to some woke culture or crazed group of
individuals who say you have to do something,” Rodgers said. “Health is
not a one-size-fits-all for everybody.”

Rodgers said that he learned that he has an allergy to an ingredient in
the mRNA vaccines and that he was not comfortable taking the Johnson &
Johnson vaccine due to some people having bad reactions to the J&J
shot.

He decided to go an alternative route and that the NFL was aware of it.
He petitioned the NFL to accept his immunization status and was denied.

When the media found out that Rodgers was unvaccinated, they
immediately jumped on the fact that Rodgers was not masked during his
press conferences with the media.

Rodgers said that he does not believe that he should have to wear a
mask in a room of fully vaccinated individuals.

“Some of the rules, to me, are not based in science at all. They’re
based purely in trying to out and shame people, like needing to wear a
mask at a podium when every person in the room is vaccinated and
wearing a mask – makes no sense to me,” Rodgers said. “If you got
vaccinated to protect yourself from a virus that I don’t have as an
unvaccinated individual, then why are you worried about anything I
could give you?”

“I have followed every single protocol to a T – minus that one I just
mentioned which makes absolutely no sense to me.”

"The organization & my teammates knew exactly what my status
was.. there was nothing that was hidden. I have followed every
single protocol & a lot of the protocols aren't based on
science at all" ~@AaronRodgers12#PatMcAfeeShowLIVE
pic.twitter.com/AZ6kjBrBvc

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) November 5, 2021

Rodgers touched on vaccinated teammates testing positive for COVID as
well, saying he is just the second non-vaccinated player to test
positive.

“It’s pretty evident I tested positive being around a vaccinated
individual,” Rodgers said. “That’s the majority of people I spend time
with. There’s been dozens of individuals that work at the facility that
are vaxxed that have tested positive. So, this idea that it’s the
pandemic of the unvaccinated is just a total lie.”

Rodgers then dove into his current treatment of his COVID symptoms,
saying that he is following the advice of podcast host Joe Rogan.

“I consulted with a now good friend of mine Joe Rogan, after he got
Covid, and I’ve been doing a lot of the stuff that he recommended in
his podcasts and on the phone to me,” Rodgers said.

“I’m going to have the best immunity possible now based on the 2.5-
million-person study from Israel that the people who get Covid and
recover, have the most robust immunity. I’m thankful for people like
Joe stepping up and using his voice. I’m thankful for my medical squad
and I’m thankful for all the love and support I’ve gotten but I’ve been
taking monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin C and DHCQ. And
I feel pretty incredible.”

Aaron Rodgers says he's listening to Joe Rogan's advice on
how to battle COVID-19 and he's also taking Ivermectin.

— David Hookstead (@dhookstead) November 5, 2021

Rodgers also touched on the politicization of the vaccine, saying that
“health should not be political.”

“The problem with this is it is so political,” Rodgers said. “And
health should not be political. It shouldn’t be that ‘Trump endorsed
Ivermectin and HDQ and so, take that s*** off, it doesn’t work.’ In
general, we all should have been a little hesitant. When Trump in 2020
was championing these vaccines that were coming so quick, what did the
Left say? And I’m talking about every member of the Left. ‘Don’t trust
the vaccine. Don’t get the vaccine. You’re gonna die from the vaccine …
’”

“And then what happened? Biden wins and everything flips. Shouldn’t
that initially give you a little pause … isn’t this about health and
not about politics? And to that point, has any member of the health
staff this entire time, got up and actually talked about real health?
Have they talked about exercise, a healthy diet, eating real food,
drinking water, taking vitamins, vitamin D deficiency and what that
causes in the body? No. There hasn’t been any of that.”

AARON RODGERS: "When Trump in 2020 was championing these
vaccines, what did the left say? Don't trust the vaccine.
Don't get the vaccine… What happened? Biden wins and
everything flips. Shouldn't that give you a little bit of
pause?… Isn't this about health, not politics?"
pic.twitter.com/z2d9lnIiP5

“I have taken this very seriously,” Rodgers said. “I’m not a COVID
denier or any bull**** like that. I just wanted to make the decision
that was best for my body. That’s it. I wear my mask when I go out in
public. The only time I haven’t worn my mask is when I’m around all
vaccinated people. My response to those people would be like, ‘Hey,
just so you know, I tested this morning negative, No. 1, and No. 2, you
got vaccinated against something that you would be worried about me
having, which I just told you I’m negative.’”

“To me, I can’t make any more sense than that. If I’m in public, I wear
a mask. If I’m not, if I’m at my house, I’m not wearing a mask.”

--
Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

Nov 7, 2021, 12:51:24 PM11/7/21
In article <5OWdndXlLohMlhX8...@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Two days after testing positive for COVID-19 and being dragged through
> the mud for misleading the public on his vaccination status, Green Bay
> Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers went on the record to tell his side
> of the story.
>
> "I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now, so before
> my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I'd like to
> set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out
> there about myself right now," Rodgers began on THE PAT McAFEE SHOW.
>
> In August, Rodgers was asked by a member of the media whether or not he
> was vaccinated, to which he told the media that he was "immunized".
> Most believed that this meant he had received the vaccine, until
> Rodgers tested positive on Wednesday causing him to miss the Packers
> upcoming game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
or the other?

I got two shots of Moderna and got the Wuhan Flu anyway. So have many,
many other people.

> [...]

> Have they talked about exercise, a healthy diet, eating real food,
> drinking water, taking vitamins, vitamin D deficiency and what that
> causes in the body? No. There hasn't been any of that."

> "I have taken this very seriously," Rodgers said. "I'm not a COVID
> denier or any bull**** like that. I just wanted to make the decision
> that was best for my body. That's it. I wear my mask when I go out in
> public. The only time I haven't worn my mask is when I'm around all
> vaccinated people. My response to those people would be like, 'Hey,
> just so you know, I tested this morning negative, No. 1, and No. 2,
> you got vaccinated against something that you would be worried about
> me having, which I just told you I'm negative.' To me, I can't make
> any more sense than that. If I'm in public, I wear a mask. If I'm
> not, if I'm at my house, I'm not wearing a mask."

Dude makes sense. Which is why the Left and their media enablers are
vilifying him. Wait for him to be called 'racist' next.

Calling out lib liars

Nov 8, 2021, 5:42:37 PM11/8/21
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

He's a brave freedom fighter. A hero who we can only hope will spread the
virus to more feeble old trump lovers and fill graves to the brim before the
next election. Unvaccinated Trumpers don't have the stamina to survive
COVID. It's great watching them die.

Calling out lib liars

Nov 9, 2021, 4:03:50 PM11/9/21
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Nov 27, 2021, 6:24:30 PM11/27/21
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Nov 28, 2021, 11:10:45 PM11/28/21
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Dec 4, 2021, 1:38:23 PM12/4/21
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Jan 10, 2022, 5:58:10 PM1/10/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:30 PM1/25/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Feb 11, 2022, 9:14:41 AM2/11/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Feb 14, 2022, 11:39:50 PM2/14/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Feb 16, 2022, 3:32:14 AM2/16/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Feb 16, 2022, 7:07:53 PM2/16/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Feb 26, 2022, 4:33:11 PM2/26/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Feb 28, 2022, 2:03:05 PM2/28/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Mar 5, 2022, 3:41:13 PM3/5/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Mar 6, 2022, 5:02:27 PM3/6/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Mar 7, 2022, 7:40:00 AM3/7/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Mar 7, 2022, 2:17:33 PM3/7/22
BTR1701 wrote

> Why would testing positive say anything about his vaccine status one way
> or the other?

Calling out lib liars

Mar 7, 2022, 5:47:14 PM3/7/22
BTR1701 wrote