Who Reads Canned Nazispam?

1 view

BretCahill

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

johan...@aimnet.com (Big Oh) in
>In article <346c5...@news.osr.com>, ma...@osr.com (Mark Roddy) wrote:

>=| On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:58:35 -0800, johan...@aimnet.com (Big Oh)
>=| wrote:

>=| >In article <19971109233...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
>=| >bretc...@aol.com (BretCahill) wrote:

>=| >=| johan...@aimnet.com (Big Oh) in
>=| >=| Message-id:
><johannp4903-ya02408...@news.aimnet.com> writes:

>=| >=| <In article <19971108171...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
>=| >=| <bretc...@aol.com (BretCahill) wrote:

>=| >=| <=| I've noticed few even bother to post to canned nazispam.

>=| >=| <=| There just isn't any useful information there.

>=| >=| <Therefore your replies to libertarian posts clearly implies that
>you find
>=| >=| <there is definitely useful information in those posts.

>=| >=| True. Useful for me anyway.

>=| >=| Neonazis are completely out of touch.

>=| >Actually they have a lot in common with today's left -- they like blaming
>=| >someone else for all of their own problems instead of advocating
>=| >self-responsibility and self-government to solve problems. And like
>=| >today's left they advocate more gov't for the purpose of regulating away
>=| >the 'causes' of their own problems.

>=| Actually they have a lot in common with today's right wing
>=| libertarians-- they like blaming government for all of their own
>=| problems instead of advocating constitutional representative self
>=| government to solve problems. And like today's right wing
>=| libertarians they promote the interests of the wealthy and powerful
>=| while advocating radical social engineering that will only hurt the
>=| poor, the disadvantaged, and minorities.
>
>Wrong -- because the neo-nazis would replace the existing big government
>with their own big government while libertarians would replace it with a
>much smaller government which would empower the poor,

Empower the poor by having "one dollar = one vote" instead
of one man = one vote?

Libertopists say "elections = mob rule" because they don't
want the poor having real power on economic issues.

I have yet to see one libertopist explain how indigents have
real rights in libertopia.

>the disadvantaged,
>and minorities

With governmental inaction on racism? Libertopists goosestep
with nazis on this subject.

>to become self-responsible and self-governed instead of
>being 'dependents' of the state.

We've already heard this person's theory on why minorities
vote Democrat. Minorities are too lazy to compete. This
libertarian is a bigot. It's not too surprising the nazis want to
recruit libertopists. The underlying psychologies the same--
both are based on fear, one's afraid of minorities, the other
elective government, the marketplace of ideas. Both have
simple minded solutions:

Nazi: "It's simple. Get rid of minorities. Minorities are evil."

Libertopist: It's simple. Get rid of [elective] government.
Elections = mob rule."

Both dodge questions. Both are sanctimonious cowards. Both
are rife with internal contradictions and other absurdities.
Both are overwhelmingly white. Both are miniscule. Both
are perceived by the mainstream as nuts, even thought
racism and anti government attitudes are fairly widespread
in the U. S.

And both are against the most basic principle of America:

majority rule/minority rights

Bret Cahill

All conservatism is based on censorship of
economic information.
-- Bret Cahill