Re: Dense Pence Admits It Hurt to Deny Fat Tubby Stolen Victory

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 9, 2021, 4:39:51 PM11/9/21
ed...@post.com wrote

> Speaking at an event at the University of Iowa on Monday evening, Pence,
asked who had told him to buck Trump's plan, answered, "James Madison."

> Pence also mentioned the Bible: "Psalm 15 says he who keeps his oath even
when it hurts."

> https://thehill.com/gop-lawmakers/579542-pence-says-james-madison-told-him-
to-buck-trump-pressure-to-block-election

> He needed James Madison and the Bible to guide him into making a no-
brainer decision? His role in the electoral college count was purely
ceremonial, there's no guidance required for any considered action otherwise,
plain and simple - unless, of course, your intention is to do the
questionable or evil deed. Clearly, if he had to rely on psalm 15, then you
know his decision to deny fat Tubby a stolen win really did hurt him and that
he would've done it if not for that psalm. Praise the Lord that the right
thing was done!

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 27, 2021, 6:24:13 PM11/27/21

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 28, 2021, 11:11:04 PM11/28/21

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 5, 2021, 10:37:53 AM12/5/21

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 6, 2021, 7:47:54 PM12/6/21

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:27 PM1/25/22

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 11, 2022, 9:14:52 AM2/11/22

More Biden blunders

Jul 8, 2023, 5:10:04 AM7/8/23
Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> wrote in

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> These fucking beaners that Biden and Obama let in are criminals and
>> should all be hunted then killed.

A California man has been arrested in connection with serial murders
targeting strip club workers in Mexico.

U.S. Marshals and the FBI on Thursday arrested 30-year-old Bryant Rivera,
a U.S. citizen who lives in Downey, outside of Los Angeles, in connection
with the case, a federal complaint shows.

Authorities in Mexico said late last year they were searching for a
suspect responsible for the deaths of three women who worked in bars and
strip clubs in Tijuana. Baja California Attorney General Ricardo Iván
Carpio Sánchez said at the time that investigators believed the suspect
was an American who lived north of the border and likened the alleged
serial killer to Ted Bundy.

MORE: Mexican authorities search for 'Ted Bundy'-like killer after 3 women
found dead in Tijuana

A federal complaint filed on June 29 for his provisional arrest alleged
that Downey brought a sex worker back to his Tijuana hotel room on Jan.
24, 2022. The woman was found dead from strangulation the following day,
according to the complaint.

The complaint features photos that prosecutors say show Rivera with the
alleged victim outside of the hotel elevator the night of Jan. 24, 2022,
and him heading back to the U.S. less than two hours later.

Mexico has 60 days to file its official extradition request, which it has
not done yet, according to federal prosecutors. The complaint stated that
Mexico intends to submit a formal request for extradition within the time
required.

Rivera's next court appearance is set for Monday. It is unclear if he has
an attorney who can speak on his behalf.

Rivera has been charged in Mexico with the crime of femicide -- a form of
gender-based violence -- in connection with the January 2022 incident and
a warrant for his arrest was issued out of Baja California in November
2022, according to the complaint.

MORE: After 6 women found dead, Portland officials warn against serial
killer speculation

The complaint states that Mexican authorities have publicly discussed the
case, citing media coverage of the Baja California attorney general's
investigation into the 2022 murders of three strip club workers, whom he
said were all found dead in hotel rooms.

"This subject has criminal tendencies associated with violent and
psychopathic behavior," Carpio Sánchez said during a meeting with
reporters in Tijuana last year. "His profile is very similar to someone
who became very well-known decades ago: Ted Bundy."

Bundy was one of the nation's most prolific serial killers, having
confessed to murdering 30 women across the U.S. between 1973 and 1978. He
was executed in 1989.

ABC News' Teddy Grant and Anne Laurent contributed to this report.

California man arrested in connection with serial murders of Mexican strip
club workers originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

https://news.yahoo.com/california-man-arrested-connection-serial-
205032905.html

Queers are made, not born

Jul 8, 2023, 7:20:03 PM7/8/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Good. Every queer on the planet should be culled and burned to
>> provide energy. Don't let a single opne of them escape. Cull and
>> burn their parents too.

TBILISI, Georgia (AP) — Hundreds of opponents of gay rights on Saturday
swarmed the site of an LGBT festival in the capital of the country of
Georgia, vandalizing the stage, setting fires and looting the event's
bar.

Deputy Georgian Interior Minister Aleksandre Darakhvelidze said
participants in the Tbilisi Pride Fest were safely evacuated from the
scene. Festival organizers called on people not to come to the lakeside
park where the event was to be held.

Georgian news media estimated about 5,000 people marched toward the
site. Many of them waved Georgian flags and carried religious icons.

Animosity toward sexual minorities is strong in Georgia, which is
predominantly Orthodox Christian, and some previous LGBT events have met
violent disruptions.

Darakhvelidze said police tried to obstruct the protesters but could not
hold all of them back.

But the event organizers criticized police as ineffectual, saying in a
statement: “The police did not block the access road to the festival
site in order to prevent an aggressive group. The police did not use
proportional force against the attackers.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-mob-storms-tbilisi-pride-fest-site-fo
rcing-the-event-s-cancellation/ar-AA1dBKzs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a0f
82d95b1df4b4f966662efb8a818da&ei=28

Take a hint, faggots. The majority does not like you and will
eventually rise up, kill all of you and your supporters. You are social
parasites and they only way you can maintain your existence is by
recruiting the weak or children. You should all be killed just for
targeting children.

Harris Slut

Jul 8, 2023, 7:47:53 PM7/8/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Round up all the niggers and send them back to Africa. Doesn't
>> matter if they was born in the USA or not, they are hereby declared a
>> national public nuisance and they either leave, or we're going to
>> kill them all to restore good order and discipline.

Hollywood is suffering “diversity fatigue”, insiders have said, after four
leading inclusion executives left high-profile roles in the space of 10
days.

The departures came at three major studios and the Academy of Motion
Picture Arts and Sciences.

Commentators in Hollywood suggested it showed “diversity fatigue” and it
led to complaints that the entertainment industry was not fully committed
to implementing inclusivity policies.

All four departing diversity executives were black women and Variety, the
entertainment industry bible, described the moment as a “mass exodus of
black women from senior leadership posts across Hollywood”.

Actress Yvette Nicole Brown wrote on Twitter: “I guess all those black
boxes after George Floyd was murdered were for nothing.”

That was a reference to the black squares people and companies posted on
social media in the wake of the murder of George Floyd in 2020.

Leaving Disney
Among those leaving was Disney’s chief diversity officer Latondra Newton.

Her job was to produce entertainment that “reflects a global audience and
sustain a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone”.

Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”, released last month, featured black US
singer Halle Bailey as Princess Ariel, highlighting efforts to promote
diversity.

Ms Newton decided to leave to pursue her own company and the studio
thanked her for “inspiring countless cast members and employees to bring
about lasting change and to help create a world where we can all feel safe
and we all belong”.

In a memo to staff, Disney said a new diversity chief would be identified,
and it would “keep this important work moving forward”.

But the series of departures led to suggestions that Hollywood generally
was putting less of a priority on diversity.

‘First on the chopping block’
Variety reported that “when corporations tighten their money belts, DEI
[Diversity, Equity and Inclusion] initiatives are often first on the
chopping block”.

Jennifer Baker, host of the Minorities in Publishing podcast, wrote:
“Without a clear plan for inclusion nor investment, many of these roles
are seen as obsolete because there wasn’t a clear intention for change.”

The latest Hollywood Diversity Report by the University of California, Los
Angeles (UCLA), showed that in 2022, racial, ethnic and gender diversity
among movie actors, directors and writers for cinema releases went back to
what it was in 2019.

The report said: “The representation of women and people of colour in the
film industry had improved for each of the past three years.

“But in 2022, diversity in several key roles generally returned to 2019
levels.”

As the film industry sought to claw back moviegoers following the pandemic
it leaned more on productions starring and directed by white men, the
report found.

Ana-Christina Ramón, director of the UCLA department that produces the
diversity report, said: “The fear is that diversity is something that is
temporary or could be easily cut at any point in either theatrical or
streaming.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/hollywood-suffers-
diversity-fatigue-as-inclusivity-chiefs-step-down/ar-
AA1dBAoT?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5c44f19a3d92497ce81f9259543383c2&ei=40

Stop child butchers

Jul 9, 2023, 10:45:00 PM7/9/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Queers are the most useless pieces of shit on the planet. Round them
>> all up and drop them down old mine shafts.

In a 2-1 decision, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals allowed Tennessee’s
ban on gender-affirming care for minors to take effect Saturday, nearly a
week after a federal district judge temporarily blocked the law. This
decision marks the first time a federal court has allowed a ban on gender-
affirming care to take effect after it was blocked by lower courts.

The Sixth Circuit sided with Tennessee Attorney General Jonathan Skrmetti,
who appealed to the court hours after the preliminary injunction was
granted.

The court cites Dobbs v. Jackson nine times in its decision, arguing that
the law likely does not discriminate on the basis of sex because “the
regulation of a medical procedure that only one sex can undergo does not
trigger heightened constitutional scrutiny.” The opinion also posits that
the plaintiffs have not demonstrated that gender-affirming care is “deeply
rooted in our history and traditions.”

In her dissenting opinion, Judge Helene White argues that the law likely
does discriminate based on sex, since it allows hormone therapy for
cisgender and intersex kids, but not for transgender kids. White also
points out that “until today, every federal court addressing similar laws
reached the same conclusion.”

“I feel hurt. I feel like they … don’t see me as human,” says plaintiff
L.W. As a 15-year-old transgender girl, she’s worried about access to
hormone therapy. “Without gender-affirming care, I wasn’t really able to
be myself because I physically wasn’t myself. And it’s very scary going
through that.”

Gender-affirming treatments like puberty blockers and hormone therapy have
been championed by doctors, including the American Academy of Pediatrics,
American Medical Association, American Academy of Child and Adolescent
Psychiatry and American Counseling Association, among others.

“That many members of the medical community support the plaintiffs is
surely relevant,” the Sixth Circuit opinion says. “But it is not
dispositive for the same reason we would not defer to a consensus among
economists about the proper incentives for interpreting the impairment-of-
contracts or takings clauses of the U.S. Constitution.”

In a statement, AG Skrmetti calls the decision “a big win,” but says the
case is far from over. The Sixth Circuit Court’s stay is temporary. The
court has until Sept. 30 to reach a final decision on whether the law will
stay in effect while the lawsuit continues.

https://wpln.org/post/tennessees-ban-on-gender-affirming-care-for-minors-
takes-effect-immediately-after-a-federal-court-overturns-a-lower-courts-
ruling/

Beat their skulls in

Jul 9, 2023, 10:50:03 PM7/9/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Beat the shit out of these little pukes and castrate their parents.
>> Beat the shit out of the parents too.

Over 100 adults and teens were arrested after an unsanctioned Dolores Park
"hill bomb" devolved into chaos Saturday, San Francisco police said.

The Dolores Park hill bomb, where skateboarders plunge at full speed down
Dolores Street, has been held on and off for years, planned by word-of-
mouth and social media. The gatherings are impromptu for a reason — they
don't have permits, and the city considers them illegal and dangerous.

In a statement to SFGATE, the San Francisco Police Department said
“officers observed fireworks being set off and reports of vandalism began
to come in” around 6 p.m. Shortly after 7 p.m., police say a 16-year-old
“spat in his face” of an officer at Cumberland and Dolores. “During this
arrest the crowd began to throw ignited fireworks, smoke bombs, glass
bottles and metal cans at officers which struck them,” the department
said.

Police say they declared an unlawful assembly shortly after, closed
Dolores Park and began issuing verbal warnings for people to disperse.

“At approximately 8:35 p.m. officers followed this group to 17th Street
and detained the crowd between Dolores and Guerrero Streets where it was
decided that a mass arrest of the crowd was to be conducted to stop the
ongoing unlawful assembly and destruction of property,” police said.

According to parents and guardians who spoke to Mission Local, however,
many frightened kids were caught up in the melee. Mission Local reporter
Joe Rivano Barros, who was on the scene, witnessed teens being rounded up
and put into Muni buses for transport to the Mission Police Station.
Several parents told Barros they were upset their children were taken to
the station and not just cited and released at the scene.

“How many public resources are we using? We don’t have enough police and
we’re out here arresting a bunch of kids?” one mother said.

“She’s 15, and she’s with her other 15-year-old scaredy-cat friends who
also don’t ride skateboards and didn’t do s—t,” she added.

According to SFPD, at least 32 adults and 81 juveniles were arrested; most
were charged with inciting a riot, remaining at an unlawful assembly and
conspiracy.

This is not the first time a Dolores Park hill bomb has ended in arrests.
In 2017, fights and bottle-throwing broke out between hill bombers and San
Francisco police. There have been a number of accidents, including at
least one fatality, as well. In 2020, a cyclist and skateboarder collided
during the event, resulting in the death of the man on the bicycle. The
year prior, famed local skateboarder Tomoko Oikawa fractured her skull and
was in a coma for weeks before recovering.

"You have people out here who are not from SF that are putting locals in a
bad light. There’s now side shows, fights, skaters jumping on cars and
ambulances while homies are trying to go to the hospital after getting
smoked. It’s just total mayhem," Oikawa said in a recent interview with
Bigfoot magazine. "I remember when it used to be once a year and much
safer, there were even side cones. Now people that don’t respect the
skating community are putting matters into their hands, pushing it to
happen more than once a year, and so many people are paying the price for
it."

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/hill-bomb-chaos-sf-dolores-park-
18191535.php

Out of control pukes

Jul 9, 2023, 10:50:04 PM7/9/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Why not just put up pointed steel barriers at the bottom and stop
>> this permanently? Kill the little bastards.

SAN FRANCISCO -- Police in riot gear arrested 32 adults and cited over
80 juveniles Saturday evening in the melee that broke out after
authorities shut down the annual "Dolores Hill Bomb" by San Francisco's
Dolores Park.

Police responded to the site of the yearly event featuring skaters riding
down the steep hill on Dolores Street alongside the park early Saturday
evening. At one point, police in riot gear with batons out blocked
intersections to shut down the unsanctioned event.

Skateboarders and onlookers were confronted by the police. In video from
the Bay Area News Group, what appear to be fireworks and possibly bottles
being thrown can be seen during the confrontation.

The San Francisco Police Department issued a press release Sunday morning
detailing their response to the incident. Police said officers from the
Mission Station first responded at 6:15 p.m. after initial reports of
fireworks being set off and vandalism came in with some area residents
saying they feared for their safety and were unable to get to their homes,
according to the SFPD.

Just under an hour later, police said a confrontation between a male teen
and a police sergeant where the 16-year-old allegedly spat on the
sergeant. As he attempted to detain the male suspect, the sergeant was
assaulted. He suffered lacerations to his face and was transported to an
area hospital for treatment. Police said they detained two suspects,
identified as a 16-year-old male and 15-year-old female.

Police said the female was arrested for delaying/resisting arrest, while
the male suspect was arrested for aggravated assault, violence against an
officer, assault and battery, delaying/resisting arrest, conspiracy, and
crimes involving a juvenile. The male suspect suffered an injury that was
non-life-threatening and was also transported to the hospital for
treatment. He was later booked into the Juvenile Justice Center.

During the arrest, the gathered crowd of skateboarders and onlookers began
to throw ignited fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles and metal cans at
officers, police said. Police issued an order for the crowd to disperse at
that time, but people continued to ignite fireworks in Dolores Park, which
started fires. SFFD arrived on scene to extinguish the fires and the park
was ordered closed to clear the crowds, according to police.

At approximately 7:35 p.m. as crowds began to move out of the park, there
were reports of gunshots at 18th and Church streets near an occupied SF
Muni light rail vehicle on the J-Church line which was stopped due to the
crowd blocking the street. Arriving officers saw the streetcar being
vandalized and several people climbed on top of the vehicle, putting
themselves at risk of falling and touching the high voltage electrical
equipment.

Officers continued their efforts to disperse the crowds, which fled in
various directions. A second occupied SF Muni vehicle was also vandalized
at 17th and Church Streets, police said. Despite repeated orders to
disperse from the area, crowds remained around Dolores Park with some
people igniting fireworks and vandalizing property.

According to police, at around 8:12 p.m., a group of approximately 200
people with skateboards gathered at 18th and Dolores streets and started
to remove the barricades placed by officers while ignoring dispersal
orders. Police said one group approached a third occupied SF Muni at the
intersection, forcing it to stop and vandalizing the vehicle.

Shortly after 8:30 p.m., police said they followed the group to 17th
Street and detained the crowd between Dolores and Guerrero Streets, where
authorities decided to conduct a mass arrest "to stop the ongoing unlawful
assembly and destruction of property."

A video showed officers surrounding the crowd, closing in on them until
police got dozens of people to kneel or sit down on the ground.

During the arrests, officers located and seized multiple firearms left at
the scene in addition to unignited fireworks and narcotics paraphernalia.
A majority of those arrested were juveniles. During the arrests, one
juvenile suspect was transported to an area hospital for medical treatment
for intoxication. No other injuries were reported during the arrests.

Police said a total of 32 adults were arrested and booked at San Francisco
County Jail on charges of inciting a riot, remaining present at an
unlawful assembly and conspiracy. One adult was cited and released for
resisting arrest and a second adult was cited and released for inciting a
riot, remaining present at an unlawful assembly and conspiracy.

According to SFPD, 81 juveniles were cited and released for inciting a
riot, remaining present at an unlawful assembly and conspiracy.

"This dangerous and unlawful behavior put members of the public and our
officers at risk of serious injury or worse," said San Francisco Police
Chief Bill Scott. "This behavior will not be tolerated in our city and I
thank our officers for taking action to hold those accountable who
brazenly engaged in reckless and dangerous behavior and violated the law.
Thankfully, there were no serious injuries."

Police said the incident remained under an open and active investigations.
Anyone with information is asked to call the SFPD 24-hour Tip Line at 1-
415-575-4444 or Text a Tip to TIP411 and begin the text message with SFPD.
Tipsters may remain anonymous.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/san-francisco-police-shut-down-
annual-dolores-street-hill-bomb/

The black problem

Jul 9, 2023, 11:50:04 PM7/9/23

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
>> Niggers are nothing but trouble. Load up some planes with the worst
>> and some queers, drop them on Palestine.

A deadly shooting in Peoria happened "over a dice game," according to the
Peoria County State's Attorney's Office.

Demetrious E. Davis, 25, of Peoria, died in the shooting on July 6 and
another person was injured. Ronnie Simmons, 21, of Peoria, faces charges
of first-degree murder, aggravated battery and unlawful possession of a
weapon.

According to a witness, Simmons had been losing at a dice game and needed
to get more money multiple times while playing. When Simmons returned the
last time, the victims were preparing to leave. Simmons then attempted to
rob them with a gun, prosecutors said. He shot Davis first, and when the
other person tried to take the gun, he was also shot. Davis was pronounced
dead at a local hospital.

Simmons was taken into custody at a house on NE Madison and a handgun was
also recovered from the residence, the State's Attorney's Office said.

https://www.pjstar.com/story/news/crime/2023/07/09/deadly-peoria-shooting-
happened-because-of-a-dice-game-prosecutor-says/70395845007/