HILDA AND JESSE - Worst restaurant (If you can call it that) in San Francisco

1 view

Fred Corn Dobbs

Dec 6, 2021, 1:25:51 AM12/6/21
in...@hildaandjessesf.com

Rating 1.3 out of 5
210 Google reviews

Google / Alphabet is dishonestly censoring negative reviews for this
restaurant.

Hilda and Jesse
Recently opened
Service options: Dine-in · Takeout
Address: 701 Union St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Hours:
Closed · Opens 5:30PM Mon
Health & safety: Mask required · More details
Phone: (628) 201-4437
Reservations: hildaandjessesf.com
https://www.hildaandjessesf.com/about

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hilda-and-jesse-san-francisco

"Menu only includes Bacon Lettuce and Mayo sandwiched with Crab, Radish
and Tomato sauce. So, please ask for them as the combo “BLM-CRT special”."

12/5/2021
I would not support or recommend
a San Francisco business that discriminates against the SFPD.
Shame on you!!!
May the eggs of a Thousand Cockroach's hatch and infest your kitchen.
I hope the Health Department Shuts you down....

12/5/2021
1 photo
This is a "safe" space.
One that you can not come to when your job is to keep people safe.
This is a "weapon free" zone.
But they don't realize everything from the fire extinguisher on the wall
to the chef's knife becomes a weapon.
This establishment is "free of discrimination", but it refuses to
seat/serve certain people.
Since weapons make them uncomfortable they need to turn in their knives to
law enforcement and only cook with spoons. No weapons allowed!
Owners and managers should be ashamed of themselves. Investors need to
pull their money and this place needs to be boycotted.

12/5/2021
I have faced discrimination and I know how it feels like, the reason why I
started yelping.

If your customers can trust your chef with a knife and the food, I am sure
you could trust those cops with guns who were doing their job too.

The restaurant owner should have at least provided them with an option of
takeout, with some complimentary food if they were not comfortable with
guns on premises.

12/5/2021
1 photo
Worst food ever. I refuse to eat here again because you refused to serve
on-duty police officers in uniform working this neighborhood to protect
your business. I hope your restaurant is robbed at gunpoint or vandalized,
Better yet, I hope it burns to the ground. And I will totally support the
San Francisco Police Department's refusal to respond. There are thousands
of other restaurants in the Bay Area which do not discriminate against
paying customers that I'm happy to support. Since the owners felt
"uncomfortable," with uniformed police officers dining in, I suspect that
the restaurant's staff are paroled criminals.

P.S. - If you want to "dine & dash", this is the best meal spot for you.
No police are welcome here by the owners.

12/5/2021
Given that this business has decided to Discriminate against first
responders, I reserve the right to Call For A Boycott Of Hilda and Jesse.
Because if Hilda and Jesse can discriminate against an officer on Lunch,
then what is to stop them from doing the same to Health Care Workers due
to a fear of COVID.

I am an Out Gay Man in SF , and I find the misrepresentation that the
LGBTQ community needs protection from the SFPD to be offensive.

12/5/2021
2 photos
You people are pathetic and disgusting.
wE fElt UnSaFe ArOuNd ThE oFfiCeRs CaUse ThEy HaD wEaPoNs.
Everything woke literally turns to absolute sh*t. You're the perfect
example
https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/9f0l_kJjEKaZPoS0CYrBUA/300s.jpg

Obama Woke San Francisco restaurant now apologizes for asking armed police
officers to leave

SAN FRANCISCO - A San Francisco restaurant that ignited a frenzy when the
owner and staff asked three armed police officers in uniform to leave
because their weaponized dress made them feel uncomfortable has now
apologized for the request, acknowledging that it handled the situation
"badly."

In an Instagram post on Sunday afternoon, Rachel Sillcocks and Kristina
Liedags Compton, co-owners of Hilda and Jesse in North Beach, wrote a mea
culpa after getting battered on social media – and in Yelp reviews – for
asking the officers to leave their restaurant last week. They declined to
speak in person, citing the verbal attacks they were getting. Still,
brunch was brisk earlier in the day and the restaurant was full of
customers.

"We made a mistake and apologize for the unfortunate incident on Friday
when we asked members of the San Francisco Police Department to leave our
restaurant," they said in their post. "We are grateful to all members of
the force who work hard to keep us safe, especially during these
challenging times. We hope this will be a teachable moment for us as we
repair and continue to build bridges with the SFPD. These are stressful
times, and we handled this badly."

Their statement shows an about-face from what they wrote earlier this
weekend, explaining that they asked the officers, strapped with guns, to
leave the restaurant because it made staff and potential customers feel
uncomfortable.

The controversy was kicked off when the staff at Hilda and Jesse posted on
Instagram that they asked three officers to leave their restaurant on
Friday.

"Three armed and uniformed police officers came in to dine at Hila and
Jesse. Shortly after seating them, our staff felt uncomfortable with the
presence of their multiple weapons. We then politely asked them to leave.

"At Hilda and Jesse, the restaurant is a safe space," the post continued.
"The presence of the officers (sic) weapons in the restaurant made us feel
uncomfortable. We respect the San Francisco Police Department and are
grateful for the work they do. We welcome them into the restaurant when
they are off duty, out of uniform and without their weapons."

<https://images.foxtv.com/static.ktvu.com/www.ktvu.com/content/uploads/202
1/12/932/524/Screen-Shot-2021-12-05-at-2.31.57-PM.png?ve=1&tl=1>

The statement also added that "this is not a political statement, we did
what we thought was best for our staff."

The public conversation comes at a time when the nation is grappling with
a defund the police movement on the one hand, and an opposing call for
increased officers to deal with a rising number of homicides and retail
thefts on the other.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott tweeted a response on Saturday
evening: "The San Francisco Police Department stands for safety with
respect, even when it means respecting wishes that our officers and I find
discouraging and personally disappointing.

"I believe the vast majority of San Franciscans welcome their police
officers, who deserve to know that they are appreciated for the difficult
job we ask them to do — in their uniforms — to keep our neighborhoods and
businesses safe."

The chief got a mixed response from his Tweet thread.

One man wrote: "Send those officers over to Alameda..I'll buy them lunch
at any restaurant they want to go to in my city ..we don't discriminate
.."

But another person countered: "there is nothing safe or respectful about
being heavily armed in a restaurant, if you don't understand how it can
make the average citizen uncomfortable you're not doing very well with
your 'community engagement.'"

In real life, people had different opinions on the polite stay-away order
– and then the change of heart – too.

Standing outside the restaurant, Scarlet Bush on Sunday told KTVU that she
actually thought it was nice that the employees at the restaurant felt
safe to express themselves.

Kevin Clauson of San Francisco took the side of the restaurant, saying
that "anytime the police enter our community, it always makes me less
comfortable, at all times."

And yet, Terence Ng of Hayward said that police always have their weapons,
which they carry to protect citizens. He said with the uptick in crime,
he's happy to have the armed officers around. He also thought it was rude
to allow the officers to enter the building and be asked to leave after
they sat down.

This is not the first time the issue of welcoming, or not, police officers
into a restaurant has reared its head in the Bay Area.

In March 2018, an Oakland police sergeant was denied service by employees
at Hasta Muerte Coffee, a proudly anti-establishmenti coffee shop in the
Fruitvale District.

The move sparked protests outside of the coffee shop where self-described
patriots toting American flags descended there, shouting at customers
patronizing the shop.

KTVU's Gregg Liggins contributed to this report.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFzTn3cVgAMMvWI?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.ktvu.com/news/san-francisco-restaurant-now-apologizes-for-
asking-armed-police-officers-to-leave

David Hartung

Dec 6, 2021, 6:37:59 AM12/6/21
Yet another reason to stay away from San Francisco.

state_leper

Dec 6, 2021, 5:16:47 PM12/6/21
Fred Corn Dobbs wrote

> ildaandjessesf.com

Killing righists is the answer.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 7, 2021, 1:20:29 AM12/7/21
That's not a sentence.

You wrote bullshit.

state_leper

Jan 25, 2022, 7:20:30 PM1/25/22

state_leper

Feb 11, 2022, 8:52:00 PM2/11/22

state_leper

Feb 13, 2022, 3:47:15 PM2/13/22

state_leper

Feb 16, 2022, 7:04:59 PM2/16/22

state_leper

Feb 26, 2022, 4:12:18 PM2/26/22

state_leper

Feb 28, 2022, 2:02:34 PM2/28/22

state_leper

Mar 5, 2022, 3:41:44 PM3/5/22

state_leper

Mar 6, 2022, 12:36:55 AM3/6/22

state_leper

Mar 7, 2022, 7:42:26 AM3/7/22

state_leper

Mar 7, 2022, 8:59:26 PM3/7/22

Jan 6 Pelosi Twice Beaten By Trump Hate Party

Mar 8, 2022, 12:35:03 AM3/8/22
In article <t06d9s$28qt6$5...@news.freedyn.de>
"state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> wrote:

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
> > ildaandjessesf.com
>
> Killing

Kamala Harris is one of the dumbest cunts in American politics,
right down there with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Bring shovels, gas mask and deodorant, burn your clothes
afterwards.

--
Democrats, not so smart.

Sabine Wils

Apr 21, 2023, 8:58:14 PM4/21/23
On 06 Dec 2021, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> He was doing homosexual drugs and it killed him. What elese was the
>> buttfucker doing?

The late singer Aaron Carter died last year in an accidental drowning at
his Southern California home, according to autopsy results obtained
Tuesday by CBS News.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office determined that the 34-year-old
drowned in his bathtub after inhaling difluoroethane, a flammable gas, and
taking alprazolam, an anti-anxiety medication often sold under the brand
name Xanax.

The autopsy noted that difluoroethane is "commonly used as a propellant in
air spray cleaners for electronic devices and can induce feelings of
euphoria when inhaled" — and can lead to cardiac arrest — while alprazolam
can cause "drowsiness and sedation."

The combined effects of the two caused him to become "incapacitated" and
drown in the bathtub, the autopsy found.

Carter, the younger brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter, died
Nov. 5 at his home in Lancaster, located just north of Los Angeles. He was
discovered by a housekeeper, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's
Department.

Carter had been open about his ongoing struggles with substance abuse and
mental illness.

"Addiction and mental illness is the real villain here," Nick Carter wrote
in a social media post paying tribute to his brother following his death.

The singer was known for several hits in the early 2000s, including "I
Want Candy" and "That's How I Beat Shaq." He toured with the Backstreet
Boys and had several movie and television credits.

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-carter-death-ruled-accidental-
drowning/>

Sabine Wils

Apr 21, 2023, 9:15:04 PM4/21/23
On 25 Jan 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> Shoot nigs first and ask questions later if you want to live.

A White man claiming self-defense after he shot a Black teenager this week
when he rang the doorbell of his Kansas City home has reignited the debate
over "stand your ground" laws.

Andrew D. Lester, who has been charged with two felonies, has not defended
himself against the charges, and it's still unclear whether he would use
Missouri's "stand your ground" laws in his defense.

Lester, 84, told police he shot 16-year-old Ralph Yarl because he was
"scared to death," when the doorbell rang just after he went to bed. The
teenager was picking up his younger brothers from a sleepover but went to
the wrong street, rang the doorbell and was shot and seriously wounded.

In charging documents, Lester told police picked up his .32 Smith &
Wesson, walked to his door and saw a Black male pulling on the locked
exterior storm door handle. Yarl told police he did not pull on the door
handle and was just waiting patiently outside the front door, charging
documents said.

Lester said he believed someone was trying to break into the house, so he
fired twice at the teenager because believed he was protecting himself,
according to the charging documents.

The shooting sparked outrage on social media, where celebrities,
activists, and lawyers have alleged the shooting was a clear-cut case of
bias. "Gun violence against unarmed Black individuals must stop," civil
rights attorney Benjamin Crump said in a statement.

"Stand your ground" laws first entered the American vernacular after the
2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman said he shot the
Black teenager because he felt threatened. A Florida jury acquitted
Zimmerman of all charges after they received instructions about the law.

About 35 states have enacted some form of "stand your ground" laws — or
expanded "castle doctrine" laws — in the decade following Martin's death,
with each one defining how and where a person can defend themselves when
they feel their life is in danger.

Proponents of the laws, including the National Rifle Association, argue
that they give people the right to protect themselves, no matter where
they are. Opponents say that these laws foster a "shoot first, ask
questions later" mentality that can lead to rising homicide rates, and can
also disproportionately affect minorities.

Here's what you need to know about the laws.

What does the "stand your ground" law allow for?
Florida was the first state to fully enact a "stand your ground" law in
2005, which allows people to use force — including deadly force — from any
location if they felt their lives were in danger.

Under earlier self-defense laws, people could reasonably defend themselves
within their homes. But once outside their homes, people could not use
deadly force if there was a safe way to retreat — until the expansion of
"stand your ground" laws.

The expansion allowed people anywhere and at any time to defend themselves
and "meet force with force, including deadly force," if they felt their
lives were in danger — without punishment. The American Bar Association
National Task Force on Stand Your Ground Laws said these laws created a
"misconception that these laws provide carte blanche for people to use
deadly force in public areas."

In the decade-plus since Martin's death, "stand your ground" laws have led
to between an 8% to 11% increase in gun homicides and violent deaths,
according to a 2022 study published in the Journal of the American Medical
Association. In Southern states, including Florida and Alabama, homicide
rates have jumped 10%, the study found.

"'Stand your ground' laws encourage reckless gun owners to kill first, ask
questions later, and claim self-defense to avoid being held criminally
responsible for taking the life of another individual," says Kelly
Sampson, senior counsel and director of racial justice with the nonprofit
gun control advocacy group Brady.

Which states have "stand your ground" laws?
As of April 15, 2021, some 35 states had a version of a "stand your
ground" law, or an expanded "castle doctrine" law which allows exceptions
for persons to defend themselves outside their homes, on their books, the
Rand Corporation found in an analysis of the effect of the laws.

There are important nuances to these laws, so it's possible to have
different interpretations and counts, said Daniel Webster, a professor at
the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and director of the
Center for Gun Violence Prevention and Policy.

Other sources, such as the Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund, adopt a
more restrictive definition and therefore count fewer states with "stand
your ground" laws, the Rand study says.

Rand's analysis includes the 25 states that have passed similar laws since
2005, and eight states that have expanded castle doctrine to motor
vehicles or the workplace. These states are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona,
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa,
Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana,
Nevada, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Ohio,
Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas,
Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

How would these laws apply to the shooting in Missouri?
Lester, who has been charged with two felonies, including assault in the
first degree, has not yet officially responded to the charges, and it's
still unclear whether he would use Missouri's "stand your ground" laws in
his defense.

Missouri adopted a "stand your ground" law for purposes of actions on
one's own property in 2007, and then in 2016 expanded the law to any place
where someone is authorized to be, said Webster. This could be at a
friend's house or a public space, and a person doesn't have to retreat if
"they feel their safety is threatened," said Webster. Prosecutors must
prove the person who shot someone was not in danger from the person he
shot, said Webster.

While Lester has not yet mounted a defense since the shooting of Yarl
outside his home, the castle doctrine law could be relevant in this case —
although he would have to prove a "real and substantial" threat to his
safety, said Nicholas Suplina, senior vice president of Law and Policy at
Everytown for Gun Safety. A jury would have to believe that Lester's life
was at risk, Suplina said.

A castle doctrine law states people do not have a duty to retreat from "a
private property that is owned or leased by such an individual," when they
have a reasonable belief they need to use deadly force to protect
themselves.

This law, which gets its name from the old adage that a man's house is his
castle, allows people to defend themselves with reasonable force, or even
deadly force, in their homes or a place of business. Most states have a
"castle doctrine" law codified into their legislation.

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ralph-yarl-shooting-andrew-lester-stand-
your-ground-laws/>

Terminate trans queers

Apr 23, 2023, 1:20:03 AM4/23/23
On 11 Feb 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> There will be more of these mentally ill deviants going down.

2.4k
JEFF AMY
Fri, April 21, 2023 at 4:29 PM PDT·3 min read
ATLANTA (AP) — Koko Da Doll, an Atlanta woman who gained notice in a
documentary about transgender Black women and the dangers they face, was
shot to death in Atlanta this week, her sister said.

Kilya Williams and other relatives said police told them the 35-year-old
transgender woman, also known as Rasheeda Williams, appears to have been
shot Wednesday after leaving an apartment complex west of downtown
Atlanta. Her body was found on a sidewalk adjoining a strip mall across a
busy street.

Atlanta police on Friday released surveillance video of a person in a
sports jersey walking up to the entrance of an apartment building.
Authorities said detectives wanted to identify the person “to assist with
the current investigation on the homicide.”

Koko had gained notice earlier this year when she and others appeared in
the documentary “Kokomo City," describing her life as a transgender woman,
her interactions with Black men as a sex worker, and the threats of
violence she sometimes faced.

<https://news.yahoo.com/atlanta-trans-woman-koko-da-232911945.html>

Lock up the negroes

Apr 30, 2023, 10:25:03 PM4/30/23
On 13 Feb 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> ildaandjessesf.com burn it down and lock up the jigs.

DAVIS, Calif. —
Davis police on Sunday identified a man found stabbed to death at a park
as a 20-year-old UC Davis student.

Karim Abou Najm was found at Sycamore Park on Saturday night. He was also
a graduate of Davis High School.

It’s the second killing in a park in four days after a well-known member
of the community was found stabbed to death in Central Park.

Police said they are trying to determine if the cases are connected and
urged community members to remain vigilant.

“It’s just far too early and we do not have enough information to make
that kind of connection or determination at this point,” Davis Police
Department Lt. Dan Beckwith said.

UC Davis said campus police are providing resources to help solve the
crimes.

The City of Davis said in a statement, “We know that emotions are high.
Now is not the time for panic or speculation. Now is the time for unity
and vigilance.”

<https://www.kcra.com/article/davis-police-investigate-after-2nd-body-
found-in-park-in-a-week/43749165>

Banana bucket

May 2, 2023, 2:55:03 AM5/2/23
On 26 Feb 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> Killing apes is the right answer.

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - According to Evansville Police, a man was
arrested after he broke into a victim’s home that had an active protective
order against him.

An affidavit states that police were dispatched to the 1900 block of South
Garvin Street and were advised by dispatch that a man, later identified as
Dwain Hughes, was on scene and refusing to leave.

Police say dispatch also advised them that the victim had an active
protective order against Hughes that doesn’t expire until January 2024.

Officials say upon arrival, police found Hughes in a minivan across the
street from the victim’s house and was asked to step out of the vehicle.

Police say when they asked Hughes why he was in the area when he didn’t
live near there, he said it was to get his mail even. Police found that he
had no reason to receive mail at the address.

Officials say when police spoke with the victim she told them that she
came home around 11 a.m. and saw Hughes sitting on her couch in her living
room. Hughes had pushed in the window break into her home.

Police say the victim left the residence and came back around 6 p.m. and
found that Hughes was still in her living room.

Officials say when police asked Hughes to step outside of the vehicle, he
told police that there was a firearm in the vehicle’s glove box.

Police say crime scene officials were called to the scene and the firearm
was collected.

Officials say he was transported to Vanderburgh County Community
Corrections and was booked on charges of possession of a firearm by a
felon, residential entry and prior invasion of privacy.

<https://www.14news.com/2023/04/30/epd-man-arrested-after-residential-
break-friday-night/>

Joe and the Suckano

May 4, 2023, 2:05:08 AM5/4/23
On 26 Feb 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> She's just another lying black whore.

ST. LOUIS – St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner has requested a new
judge to oversee the Missouri attorney general’s effort to remove her from
office.

According to Missouri court records, Gardner’s attorney Michael Downey
filed a motion for a change of judge Friday.

John Torbitzky was assigned as the special judge to the case in February.
If Gardner’s request is approved, the state Supreme Court would choose his
replacement.

As legal battles mount, Kim Gardner takes nursing classes
Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey originally filed a writ of quo
warranto against Gardner on Feb. 23, accusing her of neglecting her duties
as circuit attorney. He amended his petition last month to include
additional allegations of neglect.

Outrage against Gardner stems from a tragedy in February involving Janae
Edmondson, an out-of-town teenager who suffered a life-changing injury in
St. Louis due to a driver who was out on bond awaiting trial for armed
robbery.

In an April 18 court hearing addressing this case, attorney’s for Gardner
asked Judge Torbitzky to dismiss the case. After hours of discussions,
Torbitzky set a tentative trial date in the ouster effort for Sept. 25.

Following Gardner’s request for a different judge, the Missouri attorney
general filed a motion for consideration, per Missouri court records.
Bailey’s office contends, since Torbitzky already heard arguments about
Gardner’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit, he should at least rule on that
motion in before any potential scenario through which he might be
replaced.

Unrelated to this case, a judge ruled to move forward with “indirect
criminal contempt” proceedings against Gardner after she failed to show up
to two court hearings in an armed robbery case. Judge Michael Noble
scheduled a hearing for next month and weighed in on Gardner by saying,
“the Circuit Attorney’s Office appears to be a rudderless ship of chaos.”

<https://fox2now.com/news/kim-gardner/kim-gardner-wants-new-judge-in-
effort-to-remove-her-from-
office/#:~:text=LOUIS%20%E2%80%93%20St.%20Louis%20Circuit%20Attorney,a%20c
hange%20of%20judge%20Friday.>

Joe and the Suckano

May 4, 2023, 3:20:04 AM5/4/23
On 28 Feb 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> The cunt isn't competent to run a tampon machine.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner attended a rally Saturday to
confirm she will not resign amid what she calls "a witch hunt."

"I ain’t leaving. I ain’t resigning," the George Soros-backed Gardner said
during a round table discussion on youth and violence at Central Baptist
Church. "I ain't doing nothing. You gonna have to remove me.”

Gardner made the unusual move to speak publicly, claiming she would be
brief because she knew there were members of the media that "want to
capture every word I'm saying so they can use this as a sound bite for
criminal contempt or a vehicle to try and take me out of office." The
second-term circuit attorney also accused the media of trying to silence
her.

"What you’re seeing is a witch hunt," Gardner said.

Gardner has faced a series of accusations that she has failed to do her
job. She found herself in trouble again earlier this month when her team
failed to appear at a murder trial. Judge Scott Millikan, who is
overseeing the trial of Jonathan Jones, an 18-year-old accused of shooting
a man in 2021, filed a motion declaring Gardner was in contempt of court
for her failure to appear.

Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey gave Gardner the opportunity to
resign back in February, but when she refused to do so filed a quo
warranto, the legal action allowing him to remove a prosecutor under state
law, on Feb. 23. The filing included evidence from the very beginning of
Gardner's first term of absences in court, hiring a suspended lawyer, and
mandatory non-disclosure agreements in her office among other things.

Gardner's quo warranto hearing was held on April 18 to protesters in favor
of the circuit attorney. She is up for reelection in 2024.

<https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/soros-backed-kim-gardner-
wont-resign-battle-with-state-heats-up>

Joe and the Suckano

May 4, 2023, 9:41:47 PM5/4/23
On 05 Mar 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> Drop her in the river from a bridge.

This commentary is part of a series on the rogue prosecutors around the
country who have been backed by liberal billionaires such as George Soros
and Cari Tuna, and the threat those prosecutors pose to crime victims and
others alike. Previous entries in the series focused on prosecutors in
Baltimore (as well as investigations of misconduct possibly committed by
this prosecutor), Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, Fairfax County, Virginia,
Los Angeles, and potential U.S. attorneys in the Biden administration.

Kimberly Gardner, the beleaguered rogue prosecutor (called the “circuit
attorney”) for the city of St. Louis, Missouri, has made a national name
for herself.

Unfortunately, as we demonstrate below, her national reputation comes from
her radical pro-criminal, anti-victim policies and a series of high-
profile missteps she has made.

Like many other rogue prosecutors around the country, she was swept into
office by winning her 2016 election with a wave of money from George Soros
and tech billionaire-funded entities, who again contributed heavily to
help her win reelection in 2020.

As a recent “60 Minutes” piece put it, “She went right to work. She
stopped locking up non-violent offenders, dropped low level drug cases and
ended cash bail…”

So how are her “reforms” going?

Gardner Is Prosecuting Fewer Cases as Homicides Surge
Well, in 2020, the city of St. Louis suffered through 264 homicides.
That’s a 36.1% increase from the previous year and only three homicides
shy of the highest total in the city’s history, which topped out at 267 in
1993.

But on a per capita basis, last year’s murder rate was significantly
higher because the city of St. Louis today has about 87,000 fewer
residents than it did in 1993—meaning that the per capita murder rate in
1993 was 69 per 100,000 residents while in 2020 it was 87 murders per
100,000 residents.

That’s the highest per capita murder rate on record for the city in over
50 years.

And, unfortunately, it looks set to head even higher in 2021. As one local
television station put it, “So far, there have been 50 homicides in the
city of St. Louis for 2021,” meaning that the “homicide pace in 2021 is
ahead of last year’s pace.”

Sadly, eight of those homicides happened in the first week of April alone.

As a City Journal article from last year said, “With a situation this
grim, the city desperately needs competent and determined crime-fighters,
but St. Louis Circuit Attorney (chief prosecutor) Kimberly Gardner remains
focused not on law and order but on social justice—and on bizarre self-
aggrandizement.”

Her office is charging fewer felonies, which she says harkens back to her
“platform to reduce the number of cases unnecessarily charged in order to
focus on the more difficult cases for trial.”

Her counterpart in Chicago, Kim Foxx, has said the same thing. And like
Foxx, whom the Chicago Tribunefound was actually losing a higher
percentage of her cases than her predecessor, the same holds true for
Gardner. The numbers tell a troubling tale.

An investigation by a local television station “showed that in 2018,
prosecutors got guilty verdicts in just 51% of cases. In 2019, the trial
conviction rate was 54%.” Gardner’s office loses almost half the cases it
takes to trial.

According to the news station, “historical data… showed the Circuit
Attorney’s Office used to achieve guilty verdicts in approximately 72% of
trials, on average.”

But it’s no wonder the conviction rate has plummeted so dramatically under
Gardner’s watch. During her tenure, there has been more than 100% turnover
in the prosecutor’s office. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the
effect “is a state of dysfunction, low morale and dearth of legal wisdom
necessary to safeguard the public from potentially dangerous criminals.”

A local criminal defense attorney (yes, that’s right, a defense attorney)
said that “I’m a city resident and it’s scary… There’s no assurance that
if you’re a victim of crime, that you or your cases are going to be
treated well. I just feel like the prosecutors’ office is just a mess.”

Unfortunately, as we have previously written, that’s emblematic of the
rogue prosecutor movement generally.

And like Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore’s rogue prosecutor, who has drawn
criticism for her activist sponsored travel while violent crime soars in
her city, Gardner has faced the same criticism.

As Violence Surges, Gardner Has Been Jetting Around on Improperly
Disclosed Trips
Questions arose about whether Gardner properly disclosed her activist-
sponsored travel—much of which was sponsored and paid for by Fair and Just
Prosecution, which advocates for pro-criminal, anti-victim
policies—dressed up as “reforms”—around the country.

According to News 4 in St. Louis, Gardner “has often been gone from her
office a couple of times every month, jetting around on someone else’s
dime.” Some of the people interviewed for that report said “that decisions
delayed or made difficult by Gardner’s travel were related to budgets,
grants and personnel issues like hiring and firing.”

Remember that high turnover rate? Those sources also told News 4 that
“Gardner’s traveling was prolific and problematic… [and that] she was
unreachable on trips, making it difficult to get decisions made.”

Since taking office, she has travelled to New York; Chicago; Seattle;
Philadelphia; Cleveland; Atlanta; Washington, D.C.; New Haven,
Connecticut; Selma, Alabama; and even outside the United States to
Portugal, although it’s unclear exactly how exactly many trips she’s been
on since it is unclear that she’s been properly reporting her trips.

As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together. Gardner has been on
these boondoggles just like fellow traveler Marilyn Mosby, who also has
gotten into hot water for her trips, as we wrote about here.

And this wouldn’t be the first time that Gardner has run afoul of campaign
reporting requirements. In 2019, the Missouri Ethics Commission fined
Gardner and her campaign $63,0009 for campaign finance and reporting
violations. However, it agreed to stay all but $6,314 (approximately 10%)
of the fine, if she abided by all campaign finance rules and regulations
for a two-year period after the January 2019 order. News flash: It appears
she didn’t.

Then there’s her contentious relationship with the St. Louis Metropolitan
Police Department and the bizarre behavior mentioned earlier. This gets
messy, so hold on.

Gardner’s Handling of the Eric Greitens Investigation Raises Serious
Questions
In late 2017 and early 2018, it was revealed that then-Missouri Gov. Eric
Greitens had engaged in an extra-marital affair and had allegedly taken a
picture of his mistress without her consent.

Gardner opened a probe and eventually obtained an indictment against
Greitens for invasion of privacy. She also opened another probe for
alleged campaign finance violations by Greitens—which is especially rich
considering her own history with such violations.

Nevertheless, concerns about Gardner’s handling of the case immediately
began to emerge.

For starters, she attended an initial meeting with the potential victim
without anyone else from her office, such as an investigator or a police
officer, being present. That’s a mistake, because as any rookie prosecutor
would tell you, if any questions come up about what was said or done at
that meeting, the prosecutor risks becoming a witness in her own case. And
guess what happened? Just that.

Greitens’s defense team raised questions about what Gardner had promised
to the alleged victim, and a judge ordered her to testify about what was
said in the meeting. Rather than testifying under oath, Gardner dismissed
the charges. When Greitens later resigned from office, she also dropped
the campaign finance investigation.

But that’s not the end of the story. Rather than using police officers to
investigate the claims against Greitens, as is the usual protocol,
Gardner’s office hired an outside private investigator to work the case.
Greitens’s defense team deposed him about his work on the case and accused
him of lying under oath during his deposition.

A Missouri judge appointed a special prosecutor to investigate, and the
special prosecutor presented the case to a grand jury, which indicted the
private investigator on six counts of perjury for statements he made
during the deposition, plus an additional count of tampering with physical
evidence.

The whole thing is troubling, but here’s where it gets particularly
problematic for Gardner: As St. Louis Magazinereports, “Gardner sat by his
side that day… [and] didn’t correct his testimony.”

Were his false statements things she couldn’t have known about? Unlikely,
because as that same magazine article reports, one of the questions the
defense team asked him was “whether he’d received any information from the
circuit attorney before interacting with [the alleged victim].”

He said, no, “[y]et in reality, the grand jury alleged, Gardner had sent
him six pages of notes, plus they’d spoken for five hours on the phone,
exchanged more than 100 texts, and even met in person in Louisiana.”

Once the deposition resumed after a lunch break, the defense team asked if
he “had been in contact with Gardner during the break.” He said, “Not at
all.” As the same article again reports, “In reality, the indictment
alleges, they had spoken at least seven times on the phone for a total of
34 minutes.”

Gardner argued that she didn’t have an affirmative duty to correct the
statements because the private investigator wasn’t technically her client.
Really? Is that the standard we want from our elected prosecutors (or any
prosecutor, for that matter)?

And would a similar tactic have landed a police officer on her office’s
exclusion list, which bans those officers from bringing cases or warrant
requests to her office because of concerns about their credibility and
integrity? It certainly seems possible, if not probable. And we bet it
would have.

Gardner Filed a Dubious Federal Lawsuit Alleging a Racially Motivated
Conspiracy
But there’s more.

Rather than admitting her apparent errors, Gardner filed a federal lawsuit
against the city of St. Louis, local police unions, and the special
prosecutor investigating the perjury allegations, among others.

Her complaint alleged violations of the Ku Klux Klan Act, claiming that
their conduct amounted to a “racially motivated conspiracy to deny the
civil rights of racial minorities.”

In September 2020, an Obama-appointed federal judge dismissed her lawsuit
and said that “[h]er 32-page complaint can best be described as a
conglomeration of unrelated claims and conclusory statements supported by
very few facts, which do not plead any recognizable cause of action.” He
went on to say that “[h]er complaint is nothing more than a compilation of
personal slights—none of which rise to a legal cause of action.”

Those are strong words, especially coming from a federal judge.

Gardner Refuses to Comply with Missouri’s FOIA Law for Releasing Documents
Then there’s Gardner’s apparent defiance of a court order in litigation
brought by a reporter under Missouri’s Sunshine Law, which is its state-
level Freedom of Information Act law.

The reporter wanted information about whom Gardner and her office had
communicated with prior to and during her investigations of Greitens. When
the reporter didn’t receive the information, he filed a lawsuit and
obtained a default judgment because Gardner’s office refused to respond.
The judge in the case didn’t mince words. The fact that Gardner’s office
had been given an extra 30 days to respond but failed to do so surely
contributed to his criticism of Gardner for her “reckless, dilatory and
intentional refusal to timely file a responsive pleading.”

Later that year, when Gardner’s office tried to walk back her previous
failure to comply, the judge again made clear that “this didn’t just
happen once. This is consistent behavior,” and that he thought that
Gardner and her office were “attempting to obfuscate this process.”

A Judge Disqualified Gardner from Handling ‘Prosecution for Political
Purposes‘
And then there’s Gardner’s mishandling of the Mark and Patricia McCloskey
cases. Who can forget the images of the couple standing on their property,
each wielding a gun, as Black Lives Matter protestors trespassed into
their gated neighborhood and approached their house on their way to the
home of the St. Louis mayor? Gardner charged the couple with unlawful use
of weapons as well as evidence tampering.

Unfortunately, she also sought to use the case for political gain, and
even sent two fundraising emails touting her prosecution of the
McCloskeys. As a result, the judge handling Mark McCloskey’s case
disqualified her from handling his prosecution, saying that her
fundraising emails gave the appearance that she had “initiated a criminal
prosecution for political purposes.” She was later disqualified from
Patricia McCloskey’s case, too.

Gardner appealed, but the Missouri Eastern District Court of Appeals
affirmed Gardner’s removal. Still not happy with the ruling, Gardner
appealed to the Missouri Supreme Court, which also affirmed her removal
from the cases.

Video Appears to Contradict Gardner’s Version of a Traffic Incident
And then there’s her bizarre encounter with a St. Louis police officer
during a traffic stop. The officer says he pulled Gardner over—without
knowing to whom the vehicle belonged at the time—because she was driving
after dusk without her headlights on.

Gardner later claimed that the stop was an intimidation tactic, and that
it lasted 15 minutes without the officer telling her why she had been
stopped. She even summoned her own investigator to the scene.

Unfortunately for Gardner, the stop was captured on video, which appeared
to tell a different story. The video shows that the stop only lasted six
minutes before the officer released her. It also showed her driving with
her lights off. She acknowledged this was the reason she was stopped,
although she later claimed that she didn’t know why she was stopped.

This reminds us of another bizarre encounter rogue prosecutor Rachael
Rollins had with a news crew that was seeking information about a parking
lot incident involving Rollins. Again, the news crew’s video appeared to
call into question Rollins’s version of events.

If Gardner Doesn’t Change, St. Louis Could Become the Murder Capital of
the Country
Unfortunately, rather than acknowledging her mistakes and focusing on ways
to combat the rising tide of violent crime in her city, Gardner seems to
be doubling down on her failed, dangerous policies.

She attributes much of the opposition against her to racism and sexism.
But competent, independent African American women elected district
attorneys, like former Los Angeles District Attorney Jackie Lacey, have
been able to succeed for years.

Results matter. Public safety matters. Any opposition to Gardner is more
likely due to her abysmal track record as St. Louis’s chief prosecutor.

To be clear, any threats to Gardner, her family, her staff, or others are
unacceptable and must be treated as such. Furthermore, racist or sexist
attacks against Gardner or others have no place in our civil discourse. We
condemn them, as we hope others do too.

Unfortunately, Gardner’s track record shows she is more interested in
grabbing headlines and placating the big money backers of the national
rogue prosecutor movement than in doing the in-the-trenches work of
enforcing the law and fighting violent crime in her city.

Until she starts focusing more of her attention there and revises her
dangerous pro-crime, anti-victim policies, St. Louis is likely to remain
in contention for, or to be, the murder capital of the country.

This piece originally appeared in The Daily Signal.

<https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/meet-kimberly-
gardner-the-rogue-prosecutor-whose-policies-are-wreaking>

Dumping Biden for Kamala

May 5, 2023, 4:15:56 AM5/5/23

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> They are trying to get the black whore as POTUS.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., along with House Oversight Committee
Chairman James Comer announced Wednesday that a whistleblower is claiming
the DOJ and FBI possess a file describing an alleged criminal scheme
involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.

"This comes from a credible and unclassified whistleblower disclosures of
this possible criminal activity when Biden was vice president," Grassley
told Fox News' Sandra Smith on "America Reports."

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., issued a congressional subpoena Wednesday, that
seeks the specific FBI document.

FEDERAL PROSECUTORS NEAR DECISION ON HUNTER BIDEN PROBE: REPORT

According to a press release from Comer's office Wednesday, Grassley said
he believes "the FBI possesses an unclassified internal document that
includes very serious and detailed allegations implicating the current
President of the United States."

In Comer and Grassley's letter to the DOJ and FBI, they write that the
agency possesses an "unclassified FD-1023 form that describes an alleged
criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national
relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions."

"It really boils down to my traditional oversight of government,
particularly to see if the executive branch is doing the work that they're
supposed to be doing," said Grassley.

"So the Justice Department, the FBI needs to come clean to the American
people, what they did with the document, because we know the document
exists from very credible whistleblower information that we got. We really
need to know what steps did the Justice Department and FBI take to
investigate and to vet the document to determine if it's accurate or not?
And did the Justice Department and the FBI follow normal investigative
procedures or did they let political calculations interfere?"

2011 EMAILS REVEAL HUNTER BIDEN HELPED BUSINESS ASSOCIATES GET ACCESS TO
VP BIDEN, TOP AID

"If the Justice Department and the FBI have any hopes of redeeming their
once trusted position with the American people, Garland and Wray must
answer this subpoena and tell us what they're doing with this information
that we think is very credible based upon what whistleblowers are telling
us," said Grassley.

Grassley said he "hopes" the FBI will cooperate with the investigation,
and in doing so will "enhance" their credibility.

He added that the American people deserve transparency from the FBI.

VP BIDEN'S OFFICE TRIED TO QUASH BLOOMBERG STORY ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN AT HIS
FIRM'S REQUEST, EMAILS SHOW

Grassley has been investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings and any
alleged involvement by the elder Biden in the Senate, since 2019.

Fox News' Brooke Singman contributed to this report.

<https://www.foxnews.com/media/grassley-demands-answers-whistleblower-fbi-
document-links-biden-criminal-scheme>

Washing the black whore

May 5, 2023, 4:30:03 AM5/5/23
On 07 Mar 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>
>> Anything to put the black whore in the oval office.

WASHINGTON — Multiple tips to diplomats and law enforcement that might
explain a whistleblower claim describing President Biden taking bribes
have emerged — as the White House said Thursday it had “nothing” to say
about the matter.

House Oversight Committee chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) issued a subpoena
Wednesday requiring the FBI to hand over an informant report that
describes “an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden
and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy
decisions.”

“I’m gonna have to refer you to the Justice Department on that,” National
Security Council spokesman John Kirby told The Post during a White House
briefing. “I have nothing for you on that today.”

“Do you know what country this pertains to or what policy decision?” a
reporter asked.

“I have nothing for you, sir. I’m going to have to refer you to the
Justice Department. And I’m getting the hook — see ya,” said Kirby,
relinquishing the lectern to press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.

The White House did not allow reporters any direct access to the president
Thursday — a rarity for a weekday — meaning that Biden himself could not
be asked about the claim.

Comer ordered the FBI to hand over the alleged document containing the
allegation against Biden at a meeting on May 10 — specifying in his
subpoena that the record was “created or modified in June 2020.”

The Post has not yet learned of a complaint that neatly matches the June
2020 timeframe, though the “created or modified” wording attracted notice
because it left open the possibility that the report was drafted earlier
before being revised that month.

One informant tip that may fit the description was given to the US embassy
in Moscow in early 2012 about an alleged effort by Russian billionaire
Vladimir Yevtushenkov to get close to first son Hunter Biden, in order to
influence the Obama-Biden administration amid an investigation of his
cellphone company for bribery.

That tip was made to a State Department official and not to an FBI agent,
a source told The Post, and it’s unclear if it was relayed to the bureau
and if so when — or why such a document may have been revised in June
2020.

The State Department official was “in total shock” and “couldn’t believe
something so brazen could be going on,” the source told The Post.

At the time, the Justice Department was investigating Yevtushenkov’s
cellphone company MTS for bribery in Uzbekistan, while then-VP Joe Biden
was helping lead US efforts to “reset” US-Russia relations.

Yevtushenkov met with Hunter to discuss real estate twice, according to
documents from the first son’s former laptop: In March 2012 in New York
City and January 2013 in Washington. It’s unclear how many properties in
the US he may have purchased in cooperation with the then-vice president’s
son.

Ahead of his 2012 meeting with Hunter at the Ritz-Carlton in Manhattan,
Yevtushenkov allegedly said he wanted to befriend Hunter so that “maybe he
can do a favor for us and we can do a favor for him,” a source who spoke
with Yevtushenkov at the time told The Post earlier this year.

“It was a complete quid pro quo that he was going in for,” the source
said. “I told him that’s not the way it works in America, [but] he
basically laughed at me and told me I was so naïve.”

MTS was at the center of a long-running Justice Department investigation
into nearly $1 billion in bribes paid to Uzbekistani officials between
2004 and 2012. MTS, which was listed on the New York Stock Exchange before
trading in its shares was suspended in July 2022, ultimately settled the
case with the Trump Justice Department in 2019 and agreed to pay an $850
million fine.

“There must have been a lot of people asking why DOJ wasn’t moving forward
with any charges related to the giant bribery scheme in Uzbekistan because
so many people from so many countries knew that DOJ and a dozen other
countries were investigating it starting in 2011,” said the source who
told The Post about the Moscow embassy tipoff.

“It is possible that someone inside the FBI reported it in 2020 because
they were disgusted that the investigation had been stymied for so many
years.”

Yevtushenkov, who until recently controlled large Russian military
contractors, and another Russian billionaire linked to real estate
shopping with Hunter, former Moscow first lady Yelena Baturina, have
avoided the Biden administration’s sanctions against Russia’s business
elite over the 14-month-old invasion of Ukraine — and also managed to
avoid sanctions during the Donbas War between Russian proxies and Ukraine
that broke out in 2014.

There are other possible explanations for the mysterious FBI document.

A former White House stenographer, Mike McCormick, told The Post that he
submitted two tips to the bureau regarding Joe Biden’s alleged role in his
son’s board position with Ukrainian gas company Burisma.

McCormick’s two complaints do not fit the timeframe in Comer’s subpoena,
though it’s possible a similar one could have been submitted by someone
else. The ex-stenographer said that he called the FBI and left a voicemail
in November 2020 and then submitted an online form outlining his
allegations in February 2023.

McCormick recently alleged that Biden and White House national security
adviser Jake Sullivan engaged in a corrupt conspiracy to supply US aid to
Ukraine’s natural gas industry within a week of Hunter Biden joining the
board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma. Sullivan told The Post
that he denied wrongdoing.

Burisma paid Hunter up to $1 million per year to serve on its board
beginning in April 2014 and three days after Hunter reportedly joined the
board, Sullivan, then a vice presidential aide, told reporters on Air
Force Two en route to Kyiv that Joe Biden would push for US support to
Ukraine’s natural gas industry, which later that year was awarded $50
million by Congress.

The FBI also received a very public tip from from Hunter Biden business
associate Tony Bobulinski weeks before the November 2020 presidential
election.

Bobulinski met with FBI agents at bureau headquarters in October 2020 to
discuss and provide evidence — later than the document described by Comer
and Grassley.

Bobulinski said that he met twice with Joe Biden in 2017 after he left
office as vice president to discuss a business venture with CEFC China
Energy, which a Washington Post review of laptop records found transferred
at least $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018 to Hunter and James Biden.

A May 2017 email from former Hunter Biden business associate James Gilliar
said the “big guy” would get 10% of the deal and both Gilliar and
Bobulinski have identified Joe Biden as the big guy.

One source told The Post that the newly revealed corruption allegation
doesn’t pertain to China — where Hunter Biden also cofounded investment
fund BHR Partners with Chinese state-backed entities within two weeks of
arriving with his father in Beijing for an official visit. BHR facilitated
a 2016 deal in which a Chinese firm bought a Congolese cobalt mine from US
and Canadian companies.

However, the Chinese ventures involved business acquisitions and
associations linked to other countries.

Vuk Jeremic, a former foreign minister of Serbia and president of the
United Nations General Assembly, appears to have helped Biden family
members connect with CEFC leaders in late 2015 when Joe Biden was still
vice president.

The FBI and Justice Department have acknowledged receipt of Comer’s
subpoena and an attached letter from Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-
Iowa).

The State Department did not immediately comment on the alleged 2012
tipoff, nor did the FBI say whether the tip was passed along to the
bureau.

Comer and Grassley identified the whistleblower’s alert as a potential
major breakthrough.

“Based on the alleged specificity within the document, it would appear
that the DOJ and the FBI have enough information to determine the truth
and accuracy of the information contained within it,” they said in
announcing the subpoena.

The congressional Republicans said “it remains unclear what steps, if any,
were taken to investigate the matter.”

The whistleblower who informed congressional Republicans of the alleged
document is a different person than the IRS whistleblower who came forward
last month to allege “preferential treatment” and false testimony to
Congress by Attorney General Merrick Garland about the criminal
investigation of first son Hunter Biden for tax fraud and related crimes.

White House spokesman Ian Sams sought to downplay the development on
Wednesday.

“For going on five years now, Republicans in Congress have been lobbing
unfounded, unproven, politically-motivated attacks against the President
and his family without offering evidence for their claims or evidence of
decisions influenced by anything other than U.S. interests,” Sams said.

“That’s because they prefer floating anonymous innuendo, amplified by the
megaphone of their allies in rightwing media, to get attention and try to
distract and deflect from their own unpopular ideas and lack of solutions
to the issues the American people actually care about.”

Sams added, “When it comes to President Biden’s personal finances, anybody
can take a look: he has offered an unprecedented level of transparency,
releasing a total of 25 years of tax returns to the American public.”

However, Biden has not released information that would show the source of
more than $13 million in income in 2017 and 2018 that he and first lady
Jill Biden routed through entities known as S Corporations to lower the
amount of taxes paid to support the federal healthcare program Medicare.

<https://nypost.com/2023/05/04/white-house-stonewalls-on-biden-bribery-
claim-as-tipoffs-emerge/>

Governor Swill

May 5, 2023, 8:54:31 PM5/5/23
On Fri, 5 May 2023 10:14:15 +0200 (CEST), Dumping Biden for Kamala
<night...@elmstreet.com> wrote:

>On 05 Mar 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some
>
>> Fred Corn Dobbs wrote
>>
>>> They are trying to get the black whore as POTUS.
>
>Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., along with House Oversight Committee
>Chairman James Comer announced Wednesday that a whistleblower is claiming
>the DOJ and FBI possess a file describing an alleged criminal scheme
>involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.
>
>"This comes from a credible and unclassified whistleblower disclosures of
>this possible criminal activity when Biden was vice president," Grassley
>told Fox News' Sandra Smith on "America Reports."

If it's on Fox news it MUST be true!

*flush*

Swill
--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

May 5, 2023, 9:02:16 PM5/5/23
On Fri, 5 May 2023 10:29:20 +0200 (CEST), Washing the black whore
<replaci...@nytimes.com> wrote:

>However, Biden has not released information that would show the source of
>more than $13 million in income in 2017 and 2018 that he and first lady
>Jill Biden routed through entities known as S Corporations to lower the
>amount of taxes paid to support the federal healthcare program Medicare.
>
><https://nypost.com/2023/05/04/white-house-stonewalls-on-biden-bribery-claim-as-tipoffs-emerge/>

An unnamed whistleblower tattles about an *un*classified document, supposedly in the FBI's
possession purportedly proving some criminal activity related to bribes for political
decisions (or maybe it was Medicare) by Biden.

Why does this sound like every other manufactured scandal Murdoch ever pushed? Hasn't NYP
embarrassed itself enough with that fake Hunter Biden story?

Swill
--
"Poison is running through our democracy and parts of the extreme press. Truth, buried by lies.
and lies living on as truth. Lies told for profit and power. Lies and conspiracy and malice

max headroom

May 6, 2023, 11:10:36 AM5/6/23
In news:fc9b5it15i24ave0e...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> ... Hasn't NYP embarrassed itself enough with that fake Hunter Biden story?

What story is that?

Transheuser-Busch

Jun 24, 2023, 7:55:03 PM6/24/23
On 16 Feb 2022, "state_leper" <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

> Businesses that lay down with faggots get up with empty wallets and
> sore assholes.

Bud Light’s controversial partnership with transgender influencer Dylan
Mulvaney could have been a “strategic” attempt to permanently alter the
brand’s audience, according to an anonymous former employee.

The popular beer brand came under fire in April after a post from
Mulvaney’s Instagram account featured a personalized Bud Light can. The
backlash against the brand in response to partnering with the transgender
figure led to a massive slump in sales.

Though the company’s CEO insisted in a statement that it “never intended
to be part of a discussion that divides people,” the ex-Anheuser-Busch
worker suggested that the move was intentional.

“[Employees] expressed the fact that they were shocked. ‘Why would they do
this? What were they thinking?’ Especially now. This is the worst; it’s
like the worst time yet, the best timing yet if a company were trying to
change the way it operates from a corporate level. And that’s just my
opinion,” he said to OutKick’s Tomi Lahren.

“Many of us are talking about that like they planned it in a way … like a
strategic destruction of Bud Light.”

The whistleblower stated on “Tomi Lahren Is Fearless” that “nobody’s
happy” about the fall in sales and “everybody” considers the move a “very
bad idea.” However, on the corporate level, he claimed that this could
have been part of a strategy to undermine the American company.

“When the company was bought over by InBev, a lot of things changed [from]
when it was owned by Anheuser-Busch. You know, it’s an American brand,”
the whistleblower remarked.

He explained that the company previously offered many benefits prior to
its purchase by InBev. Through the fall in sales for the Bud Light brand,
the former employee stated, the corporation could restructure both
employee benefits and its company standards through layoffs and
renegotiating contracts.

“Bud Light has been failing for many years. We’ve talked about that for
many years. The numbers of just, you know, little by little deteriorated.
And it feels like they said, ‘Let’s put this nail in the coffin,'” he
said. “Now we have a lot of layoffs, a lot of loss in production. It would
be easy for them to restructure, let’s say, pay or contracts.”

“It’s too obvious that they wouldn’t just mistakenly do this and not
expect these repercussions. Anybody could tell you what was going to
happen,” he commented.

NiselsenIQ data provided to Fox Business by Bump Williams Consulting
showed that for the week ending June 3, Bud Light sales were down 24.4%
compared to a year ago. Over the last four weeks ending June 3, the data
showed Bud Light sales were down 24.6% relative to the same period last
year.

Most recently, Bud Light lost its title as the No. 1-selling beer brand in
dollar sales to Modelo Especial, losing the spot for the first time in
over two decades.

“I’m angry at the company on the corporate level just because they had to
have known that this was going to happen. And they let it happen,” the
whistleblower remarked.

He concluded, “As for why, it’s all just speculation, but from previous
years and the way they tried to take away the way the company is run from
the past to now, it’s not the same company it was when I started.”

Charles Stockdale

I don’t buy the idea that top corporate leadership sought to shake up the
company through the Mulvaney debacle. Their obligation to maximize the
value of their shareholders’ holdings is too clear and important for that
theory to make sense. The more likely explanation is simply that senior
executives failed to adequately supervise the actions of younger and
lower-level executives.

Hawk1958

InBev loss of market capitalization exceed $24B since the failed LGBTQ+
marketing campaign began.

If a whistleblower comes forward with credible evidence the corporation
may be exposed to a derivative lawsuit by shareholders against directors
and officers on behalf of the corporation for shareholder injuries.

That would be a nail in the coffin of the corporate WOKE movement.

JamesB

I have actually seen it done to leverage union operations. The AB
Breweries have been union strongholds and have refused to agree to cut
wages and benefits, especially while they make money on Bud Light etc.
AV never made a secret that they wanted to slash costs at the breweries
by up to 40%. This simply looks to me like they wanted to stir up some
issues and get the unions to panic. Instead they destroyed the brand
through incompetence. In typical millennial manner the new bosses froze
like deer. and things got out of control.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/16/ex-anheuser-busch-employee-says-dylan-
mulvaney-campaign-a-strategic-destruction-of-bud-light/